Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Exploring

3.3K 49 18
By BulletClubFoLife

Continuing from the last chapter*

The day after Bayley and Finn's wedding

Lexi woke up early to feel something, she flipped the side lamp switch and saw Tommy's hand underneath her pillow; and she had been sleeping on his arm all night long.

When she got out of the bed and saw he slept in his suit all night, she forgot on how drunk he was last night.

Knowing that, Lexi knew that he would not be a happy, joyful person today; but luckily they're only flying home.

They've been gifted a week off from the tour after Lexi moving and their best friends wedding.

She got up and put a shirt on as she walked straight to the kitchen area of the room to make a pot of coffee.

The coffee was done in minutes and she sat at the counter while watching the bed move.

Tommy was moving around alot and she wondered if he was awake.

Drinking her coffee, she saw Tommy's head pop out from underneath the covers.

That made her giggle until she saw him open his eyes and groan.

Alexa: in the kitchen* wakey wakey.

Tommy: groans louder*

Alexa: Aww c'mon.

She grabbed him a cup of coffee and walked to the bed.

Lexi sat next to where his head was, it was buried into the blankets as she held the cup and scratched his head.

Alexa: Here.. I have this..

He lifted his head back up and squinted his eyes as his headache was pounding.

Tommy slowly sat up and was sitting on the edge of the bed next to Lexi.

His eyes were half shut as he sipped on the coffee.

Alexa: What time do we leave?

Tommy: I don't know..

Alexa: I thought you knew?

Tommy: I don't know..

Alexa: Tommy..

Tommy: Lexi. I. Don't. Know!

He raised his voice and she backed up a bit as it suprised her, he snapped at her and has never done that.

Tommy caught that it shocked her and she moved away from him.

Tommy: I'm sorry, I'm just hung over.

Alexa: Ya think?

He tried to give her a kiss but she moved her head away so he only got her cheek.

She was messing with him but wanted to make sure that she didn't appreciate that.

Tommy: Oh c'mon now..

Alexa: Oh no, you're hung over.

She gave him a snarky smile and took his cup back to the sink, he watched her grab some clothes and go into the bathroom to shower.

Tommy was still wearing his suit from last night, so he put on his shoes and grabbed the spare key card.

He ran out of the room and headed down to the front desk.

Receptionist: How can I help you sir?

Tommy: Can I get some painkillers.

Receptionist: What's this for? I'm required to ask.

Tommy: Heads killing me.. drank a little too much last night.

Receptionist: Oh.. I understand sir, let me grab them.

He watched the older lady head to the back, as Tommy was waiting he saw a bouquet of red roses next to the table.

Knowing that he made Lexi a little upset today after him snapping back at him, so this may cheer her up a bit.

Tommy held the roses behind his back as the receptionist came back with the small bottle, he paid her for them and walked off to the elevator.

He got back up to his floor a couple minutes later and opened the door to just hear her turn off the water.

Opening the little bottle of painkillers, he took three and drank some water until he sat and waited for Lexi to come out of the bathroom.

5 minutes later*

Lexi walked out of the bathroom after blow drying her hair to see Tommy sitting in the chair, looking at her with a bouquet of roses.

Alexa: Aww Tom.

Tommy: These are for you..

She took them and kissed him, that made them both smile as she walked to the kitchen to find a vase like glass to put them into water.

Alexa: You didn't have to buy flowers for me, I was only teasing you.

Tommy: Oh.. well good thing I didn't buy them.

Alexa: Oh?

She was oddly confused on what he just said, it didn't make any sense.

Alexa: You didn't buy them?

Tommy: May have stole them from the front lobby..

Alexa: Oh..

She thought of something special but then walked over to Tommy and pulled on his collar since he was still in his dress shirt, she kissed him tights on his lips.

He embraced into the kiss and pulled her close, she pulled away a couple seconds later.

Alexa: whispers in his ear* that's kinda hot.

Tommy: Oh yeah? Well how about we-

Alexa: Oh Tommy! We gotta leave soon!

She walked away from him, leaving him in shock as she turned him on then left him hanging.

But Lexi was right, his plane was ready to leave and if they wanted to continue to unpack her into his house.

Both were now packing and cleaning up the room a little.

Tommy was raised to never leave a room completely trashed, and Lexi loved the idea and picked up on it.

30 minutes later*

They were getting a ride into the airport where Tommy's family jet was sitting, both were ready to finally go home.

Tommy was happy that the love of his life could now call his home, her's.

Both unloaded the car and headed up the stairs and sat down next to each other.

Lexi took a selfie of the both of them as Tommy was still feeling awful.

@alexa_bliss_wwe

"Time to head home after a excellent night with Mr. And Mrs. Devitt."

@itsmebayley

"Tommy looks like @finnbálor, angry and hung over."

@alexa_bliss_wwe

"Trust me, @TMajorsWWE isn't a happy camper"

She locked her phone and leaned her head onto Tommy's shoulder.

Lexi felt him wrap his arm around her and both fell asleep.

2 hours later*

The plane landed in Orlando and both Lexi and Tommy unloaded the bags and packed them into her Range Rover, they got in and drove home.

The gate shut behind them and she pulled into the garage, they both then got out and headed inside where all of the puppies ran up to them in excitement.

Petting them all, they unpacked the bags upstairs and relaxed for a quick minute.

7 hours later*

Tommy was feeling better and that made him want to completely move Lexi into the house.

It took them both some time but they did it, Lexi started to fold and put away boxes with her new roommate as the night was starting to show.

Both were exhausted and not hungry, so they walked upstairs and went into the bedroom.

Tommy stripped down and laid in the bed while looking at his phone.

Lexi walked in from the bathroom as she wanted to freshen up from almost sweating from the move.

She stripped down and laid next to her boyfriend, who didn't take long to wrap his arms around her and kiss her head.

Tommy: Welcome home.

Alexa: God I love you.

They kissed one more time and fell asleep after a long day.

Tommy's dream: Him and Lexi were back at the beach outside of Orlando. This was continuing from where he left it off.

He was carrying her as the tide was soaking his feet.

She was squealing as he was tease her by lowering a little so he almost dropped her in the water.

Tommy was having the time of his life as they were embracing each other.

They walked up to the little pier that overlooked the ocean, he put her down and looked at her in the eyes..

Alarm*

Tommy woke up and looked around as the sun was peaking through the curtains.

He slammed his hand down on the bed and that made a half awake Lexi jump.

Tommy: Oh I'm sorry..

Alexa: What!? What's wrong!?

Tommy: Nothing nothing..

Alexa: Are you sure?

Tommy: .. yeah

He got up and looked outside as it was already morning, he had that dream for a second time and the same thing happend; he could never finish the dream.

Tommy didn't know Lexi got up and walked up behind him, she wrapped her arm around him and he held her with his left arm.

Alexa: You forgot something..

Tommy: Mhm?.. oh..

He kissed her and she kissed him back, when he pulled away she smiled.

Tommy: Good morning.

Alexa: Oh we got a "Good" to the morning today.

Tommy: Today will be a great day, I get to spend it with my new roommate.

He shrugged her to egnollege her but she forgot to tell him something.

Alexa: Do you know that my parents are coming today?

Tommy: That's today?

Alexa: Yeah, they said they'll be here in around three hours.

Tommy: Three!?

He let her go and walked to grab some clothes.

Alexa: Where are you going?

Tommy: Get some food for tonight..

Alexa: Do you want me to come?

Tommy: looks at her from the door* of course.

She smiled as he shut the door, Lexi then sat down on the bed and had some dirty thoughts.

Alexa's mind: If everything goes well then I'm taking Tommy to the next level.

She made herself smile and she waited patiently for Tommy to get done.

3 hours later*

Tommy was in a nice shirt with khaki shorts.

He was getting nervous as he looked at himself in the mirror while putting on his dad's Rolex.

Lexi turned around the corner as she was putting on a light jacket and saw him all dressed up.

Alexa: Woah.. babe.

Tommy: Is this too under dressed?

Alexa: Oh Tommy..

She walked in and held his hand to calm him down a bit, he was starting to freak out a little as he's never been in a serious relationship long enough to meet the parents.

Alexa: Baby, my parents are from Ohio. They don't care if you're dressed nice or not, as long as you three get along then we'll all be fine.

Tommy: You always know how to keep my calm.

He smiled and kissed her as she smiled, her smile grew as she heard the door bell go off with a couple knocks at the door.

Tommy watched Lexi walk down the stairs as he slowly followed her, his hands were shaking a little but she turned around and blew him a kiss.

That kept him calm as she opened the door.

Angela: Lexi!!

Alexa: Mom! Dad!

Bob: We're so happy to see you again honey..

They hugged her and started to look around the house until Tommy went down the stairs.

He walked up and shook her father's hand.

Bob: And you must be Tom.

Tommy: Yes sir, nice to meet you.

Bob: Nice to meet you too, I'm Bob and this is Angela.

Angela: Oh come here..

She pulled him in for a hug and that made Lexi's heart fill with love.

They all then walked into the living room and sat down.

Tommy got everyone something to drink while both of her parents were looking around the house.

Angela: Wow sweetie, this place is really big.

Alexa: It only looks big in here, the rest of the house gets tighter and smaller.

Bob: But it's so nice..

Alexa: Tommy had this house made pretty perfect.

He walked in later and smiled at her as her parents were sitting on the chairs while Tommy and Lexi sat next to each other.

Angela: So how was the wedding sweetie?

Alexa: So much fun, I was happy to see everyone again.

Angela: And Pamela got married?

Alexa: She did, to another wrestler.

Bob: We saw some of the pictures, we loved the one of you and Tom here dancing..

Alexa: Us dancing?

She didn't see that photo online until her mom pulled up Bayley's profile and saw multiple wedding photos.

Lexi awed when she saw that photo, she went onto her phone and saved it to make it her backround.

That made Tommy happy as they started to get to know each other.

Bob: We've heard alot about you Tom.

Tommy: Like what exactly?

Angela: Lexi told us about you living in Texas until your family moved to San Jose?

Tommy: That's correct.

He looked at her and smiled as she knew so much about him, she was a great listener.

Bob: And you were also in the military?

Tommy: Marine's.

Bob: Oh wow.

Tommy: Then became part of the Dallas Police Department when I got discharged.

Bob: Crazy.. can we go back to you being a Marine!?

Alexa: Crazy right!? I didn't even know until he moved out here to Orlando.

Tommy: Here.. let me go get the box.

He let go of Lexi's hand and ran upstairs to grab the box full of his stuff from when he was in the military.

Back downstairs*

Angela: He's really nice Lexi.

Bob: You found a great guy.

Alexa: He's my everything now, and I knew he was a deal breaker when his pup loved my puppies.

They all looked to see her three dogs sleeping around the bulldog in the other room.

Tommy then came back downstairs with the box.

He sat it down and started to go through it.

Pulling out his uniform, a couple awards and his medal of honor in a box.

Her dad looked at the medal and was mesmerized.

Bob: Wow Tom, the medal of honor.

Tommy: Yeah, I don't even deserve it.

Bob: What?

Angela: Of course you do, they wouldn't have awarded it to you if you didn't.

Tommy: Yeah, but if we hadn't gone down that road then everyone on my squad would still be alive.

He continued to tell them what had happend to make the United States Military to discharge him early in his second tour.

That then lead into his story with his time in the police stage.

Then went into him telling them the story about his parents and that kinda upset him.

Lexi comforted him and her parents were now accepting him.

The bond between the two were happy enough for them to welcome them into the family.

3 hours later*

After everyone was done eating, Tommy and Bob were sitting outside enjoying a couple beers while Lexi and her mom were inside watching them.

Alexa: I think dad likes him.

Angela: I think so too, and I like him; Lex, he's a keeper.

Alexa: He can't live without me, he told me that.

Angela: I hear wedding bells.

That made them both laugh as they continued to watch them as they cheers another bottle of beer.

Angela: Your dad was hesitant on him as he has the mindset on when you and Matt were dating.

Alexa: Yeah, but that wasn't going anywhere; this, Tom? I see us going a long time.

They both smiled as both men walked back inside with the dogs.

All four continued to talk for a little while longer until it was bow dark out.

Both Tommy and Lexi walked and hugged her parents, then they watched them leave.

When the gate closed, Lexi grabbed Tommy's hand and they walked back inside.

She walked him upstairs as all the lights were all off.

The dogs were downstairs and Lexi walked him into their bedroom.

He walked inside to the dark room until she dimmed the lights, she made him sit on the bed and wait.

Alexa: I'll.. be right back.. don't miss me.

She winked at him and shut the bathroom door, Tommy knew what was going on and figured that this would happen.

5 minutes later* smut alert*

Lexi came walking out in a see through lingerie, she made her way to where he was.

The lights were dimmed enough to where they could see each other.

She grabbed her phone and put on a couple songs and turned it down.

Alexa: Baby, after tonight. I think I'm ready to move up to the next step.

Tommy: Oh yeah?

He got up and held her head as they slowly kissed, Lexi couldn't stop but giggle and smile the whole time.

She was taking his shirt off and feeling all over him until she reached down below and felt him pretty hard.

Alexa: Pick me up..

He did as she asked and they continued to kiss until he laid her down on the bed.

That's when he started to kiss her lips, neck, down her chest and to her stomach.

She was moaning as he got lower and reached between her legs, that's when Tommy moved aside her bottoms and helped her out.

Lexi moaned louder and held his head deeper so he couldn't move.

He was making her tense up after a couple minutes until he let go and she squirted on him.

Alexa: Oh my god.. that felt amazing baby..

Tommy: Yeah?

Alexa: My turn.

She pulled him back onto the bed and pulled off his shorts.

Lexi was mesmerized by how he must have been enjoying it.

She wrapped her lips around him and continued to do her job, making Tommy squirm until he was on the brink of breaking after eight minutes.

He wasn't ready so he pulled her up and kissed her once more.

Tommy then felt him enter her and she gasped as she was moving up and down on him.

He couldn't do anything but just enjoy this moment and watch her love.

She leaned down again and they were kissing while having sex for the first time.

An hour of love making later*

Tommy was on the brink of breaking, Lexi was also about to lose it.

She was on the side of the bed as Tommy was thrusting harder and faster, Lexi was moaning louder as she felt him slide out and she squirted once more.

Alexa: My.. God..

Tommy: It's not over yet..

Alexa: Oh really?

He smiled and entered back inside her as he went faster as she was shaking until he was about to break.

Tommy: Where do you want it?

Alexa: Keep going!

She didn't awnser his question as he kept going until he tried to pull out, but she wrapped her legs around him and he exploded inside her.

That made Lexi reach climax for the third time, he pulled out and was in shock.

Lexi pulled him in and started to kiss him.

Tommy: Lex.. were not protected.

Alexa: It's ok, I take the pill.

His heart skipped a beat as he scared the hell out of her.

But she pulled him in for another makeout session until they were about to fall asleep.

10 minutes later*

Alexa: Tommy, that was special.

Tommy: You're telling me, I didn't know this sweet little goddess could be a freak in bed.

Lexi then grabbed his face so they were face to face, inches away.

Alexa: You don't know how freaky I can get, but you'll soon find out.

His eyes widened as she kissed him one more time on the lips and they fell asleep holding each other.

END OF CHAPTER 15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1K 50
Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDown roster. His cold heart, serious lone...
42.8K 580 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
45.4K 587 51
Australian Underground Wrestling star Wesley Robinson, aka Archangel, has his heart broken after catching his girlfriend in bed with his friends and...
64.8K 601 21
(#1) in Alexa Bliss on November 26, 2018 - November 30, 2018 After catching his girlfriend for 3 years cheating on him, WWE Superstar Alex Auditore h...