Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
C'mon, It's SummerSlam
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

Moving Forward

2.8K 41 29
By BulletClubFoLife

The next day from the last chapter*

Tommy woke up to a cold side of the bed, his arms were empty.

He fell asleep holding onto Lexi but woke up alone.

That alarmed him as he couldn't hear anything going on through the house, so he lifted his head and saw that she was gone.

Rolling out of bed and walked around the house, all quiet.

Bruno saw Tommy walk downstairs and followed him around until he found a note on the kitchen counter from Lexi.

"Tom,

I'm going to go home and start to pack, you looked exhausted last night so I didn't want to wake you.

Call me when you see this note.

I love you♡

Lex.

He saw lipstick kiss at the end of the note, Lexi never wears lipstick of their off days so he knew that this note was special.

Tommy folded it up and put it in his bag as he made a decision to start writing her notes as much as he can.

Back upstairs*

Forgetting to call her, he got a call before he took a shower.

Tommy: Oh I forgot to call her.

Tommy: Morning Lex.

Alexa: Tom, you forgot to call me!

Tommy: I know, I just realised that, I'm sorry.

Alexa: Haha, it's ok; what are you doing?

Tommy: Just about to take a shower.

Alexa: Mhm.. ok, well hurry and come over.

Tommy: What's the rush?

He heard a long silence and a little giggle as she must have been up to something.

Tommy: Babe?

Alexa: Just hurry!

Tommy: Ok ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Both hung up and Tommy took a shower.

He was thinking of Lexi the whole time while getting ready, he knew that she was up to something.

20 minutes later*

Tommy pulled up to Lexi's house with a trailer and his truck.

He saw that she had the garage door open and he saw multiple boxes already packed.

She had been packing all morning and was almost finished.

That suprised him since she had alot of stuff, but maybe she's been packing for a while.

So he backed the truck up in the driveway and got out, when he walked through the garage and into her house he heard silence.

Tommy: Lex?

He didn't hear anything from her or the pups.

When he walked into the living room, he looked out the back door and saw her laying out in the sun.

He walked back out and packed a few of the boxes into his truck.

5 minutes later*

Lexi sent him a texted and he was confused.

Lex❤: I heard you pull up, where are you?

Tom: Packing some of your boxes.

Lex❤: Take a break, come to the back baby 😉.

Tommy: W-what?

He put down one of the boxes and walked back inside.

Walking through the house he reached the sliding door.

Lexi was laying on her stomach as she heard the glass door close, a little smirk appeared and she waited for him to walk over.

Tommy walked over to where she was and sat next to her.

Alexa: ...

Tommy: Ok, what's up?

Alexa: Oh.. nothing.

She had her head turned away from him as she had a huge smile on her face.

Tommy: I see you're basically almost packed.

Alexa: Yeah, I started a while ago after I was going to sell the house.

Tommy: What is left to pack?

Alexa: ...

Tommy: ...

Alexa: I'm embarrassed to say.

Tommy: Oh? What is it, common.

She turned her head over to him with the smile on her face, that's when Tommy got the point.

Alexa: It's only for when I have my alone time.

Tommy: Alrighty then, you can pack those..

She laughed as he was looking around and never noticed the back of her house was this big.

Lexi had taken off her top bikini in the mean time of him being distracted, she threw it across the yard before he looked back.

Alexa: Alright, I've been out here for almost an hour so let's go pack again.

Tommy: Awesome!

He stood up and didn't realise that she was topless, she stood up and basically flashed him as she walked over and picked it up.

Lexi walked back inside with the dogs as Tommy stood there not knowing what just happend.

That was the first sexual interaction they've done since Lexi was pushing hard on going slow.

He was just mesmerized by her as she teased him, but he followed her back inside where she had a shirt on and was packing the rest of her stuff that she wasn't selling.

Tommy was going back and forth, inside and outside just packing the truck up.

He brought a huge trailer as he knew she would have alot of stuff, and he was correct as they were flilling up that trailer quick.

His truck was already full of boxes and so was her car.

Both were hoping they wouldn't have to make a second trip.

But if she wanted to take furniture then they would.

Later on that night*

Tommy and Lexi were still at the house as she was contemplating on selling the house with the furniture in it or not.

One, Tommy's house is fully furnished and he would be willing to get her anything that she wants put into the house.

But on the other side, she would like to take atleast a few things.

They somehow got the couch into the trailer with all of her boxes.

Tommy would put the couch he has now probably in a spare bedroom for now since her couch was able to fit two people laying down.

Inside the house*

Lexi walked in and had a little emotional moment, she was upset that her first house was empty of her.

But she was excited to see where Tommy and her go from here on out.

Both got into there vehicle's and drove back to Tommy's house.

10 pm*

Tommy locked the front gate and locked up the trailer.

Both him and Lexi were exhausted and didn't want to start moving her stuff into the house until they get back.

She was dressed for bed as he finished locking everything up, when he walked back into the house he looked up and saw Lexi videoing him from the banister.

Tommy: What's up?

Alexa: Just showing everyone what my new life is.

That made him smile, he walked upstairs as all the dogs followed.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head as she was comfortable.

Tommy: Welcome home.

She turned around and kissed him once more as they walked into the bedroom, shut the animals out and fell asleep.

They both had to get up early to fly out to Austin, Texas in the morning.

2 days later, Friday*

Lexi and Tommy were in the hotel, outside of where the wedding was taking place later that day.

Bayley and Finn were getting married and Tommy was the best man, Lexi was a bridesmaid for Bayley after Sasha bailed out at the last second.

Things got heated between the two when Sasha was released from WWE.

Signing with a different company and using her first promo to trash all over her peers back in WWE.

Everyone was suprised that she trashed Bayley as they were best friends.

But that changed quick after she saw the video.

So now Lexi was joining her old friend at the alter today.

2 hours until the wedding*

Tommy was with Finn and his brother's as they were all dressed up for the big day.

Finn: nervous as hell*

Tommy: Bro.. breathe.

He calmed him down as they kept his mind off of the wedding for a while until he almost freaked out.

Tommy: Ferg, trust me; Pamela is more nervous than you are right now, just focus on you marrying your best friend.

Finn: Thanks Tom, your a hell of a best man.

They bro hugged and all the guys let Finn have a moment alone to think to himself.

Tommy slipped by and knocked on the door to the womens room.

All the girls: Better not be the groom!

Tommy: It's Tom.

The door then opened and one of the bridesmaids let him while Lexi and Bayley were getting their hair done.

Tommy: Wow, Pamela..

Bayley: Tom, you're going to make me cry.

He smiled as she stood up so he could give her a hug.

Tommy: Can I talk to you for a second?

Bayley: I always have time for you.

They walked over to the window while Lexi and some of the other girls continued to talk.

With Tommy and Bayley*

Tommy: I uh..

Bayley: ...

Tommy: reaches into his pocket and pulls out a photo of them as kids* I found this the other day.

Bayley: Aww, look how little we are!

Tommy: That's the second day of school when we paired up for P.E.

Bayley: We were unstoppable in Dodgeball.

They had a few laughs until he got serious for a second.

Tommy: I have one more thing for you.

He went back into his pocket and pulled out a gold bracelet.

Bayley instantly knew what it was and teared up.

Tommy: I remember my mom telling you that you could have it when you're married.

Bayley: Tommy..

Tommy: You know my mom and dad are proud of you Pam, you were the daughter they never had, you're my sister that I never had.

That broke both Bayley and Tommy as she grabbed him and they started to cry.

Lexi looked over and smiled at that sight, she snuck a picture of them two and sent it to both of them of the moment.

An hour later*

Everyone was standing at the doors, waiting for the music to play.

Alot of superstars and trainers were in the croud with both Bayley and Finn's friends and family.

The music started and Lexi wrapped her arm around Tommy.

Tommy: Ready?

Alexa: Oh yeah..

They started to walk, Tommy wearing a nice black suit as Lexi was matching the others in a red dress with roses.

He split off from her as they reached Finn.

Everyone walked down and watched Bayley walk down with her dad.

As the ceremony was going on, Tommy was just staring at Lexi.

She caught him and smiled, they kept looking at each other until the ceremony was over.

He walked her back and all the groomsmen and bridesmaids got into a limo.

They all headed to the venue down the road for the reception.

2 hours later*

The food was ate, speeches were made and the cake was cut.

Tommy and Lexi watched Bayley dance with her father and then her new husband.

Everyone piled onto the dance floor, Lexi was sitting at the table for the bridesmaids and groomsmen when Tommy lowered his hand.

Tommy: Wanna dance?

Alexa: You want to dance?

Tommy: Yeah, common.

She took his hand and he walked her to the dance floor.

They grabbed each others hands and she put her head on his chest.

Both were now slow dancing to a nice song and Lexi was loving every minute of it.

Tommy kissed her head when the song was over and slowly kissed her.

She looked away to talk to someone and Tommy looked around, he stopped when he saw Buddy Murphy sitting at a table just watching him.

That worried Tommy and he got more worried when he got up and made a b-line for him.

Finn looked and saw Tommy get into defense mode.

Buddy was in arms reach now and Tommy pushed Lexi away.

She eeked and turned around to see why when Buddy punched him in the face.

That rocked Tommy as he didn't want to fight back.

Since the room was filled with wrestler's and both were separated.

Tommy: What the hell is your problem Matt!?

Buddy: You're dating my women!

Tommy: You broke up years ago! She's with me now, leave us alone!

They pulled him out of the building while Tommy straightened his tie and looked at Finn.

Finn: Look at me, damn man that's a huge bruise.

Tommy: Oh shit is Lexi ok?

He sprinted to the tables to see Lexi sitting there with the other girls and Bayley.

Tommy: Babe? Are you ok?

She stood up and jumped into his arms as she kissed him.

He took that as a yes and kissed her back.

Party is over, 2am*

Everyone was leaving and it was just Bayley, Lexi, Finn and Tommy at the tables.

Both women were watching their drunk men joke around.

Finn: Eyy, yo- you're my best friend.

Tommy: I- I lov.. you Ferg.

They then looked at each other and just busted out laughing as the women shook there heads.

Bayley: Great, what are we going to do with them?

Alexa: I should be asking you Mrs. Devitt?

Bayley: Oh, he'll get it tonight.

They continued to talk as they were now getting onto that subject.

Bayley: So how are you and Tommy in the?

Alexa: We haven't.. you know..

Bayley: Ohh.. well that sounds like Tommy, he's the type of guy to keep it slow.

Alexa: I've been hinting and teasing him but I don't think he's getting the clue.

Bayley: Well, maybe one night you two are just hanging out and just look at him. Then he may get it then.

They talked for a little bit more until Tommy and Finn both fell out of the chairs as they were trying to reach for an invisible dot.

That was the last thing both women needed and they picked up their men and walked up to the hotel.

Tommy and Lexi were now in there room when she was getting undressed.

He was sitting in the chair and watching her, he was drunk and watching his girlfriend strip.

Tommy: Hol-y wo..ah

Alexa: Oh jeeze.

She threw his clothes but Tommy stumbled to the bed and fell asleep in his suit.

Lexi laid down next to him as he lifted his head and looked at her.

Tommy: I .. l- l- love you.

Alexa: I love you too, now go to sleep; you're not going to be fun tomorrow.

Both then were asleep after a long and stressful day, from the wedding to Buddy going after Tommy in rage.

END OF CHAPTER 14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1K 50
Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDown roster. His cold heart, serious lone...
215K 3.3K 54
(Shoutout to MichelleShw717 for making the cover for the story. Thank you very much for doing so.) After dominating NXT for two years in a row, it wa...
74.2K 673 24
Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burned to the ground a year ago, she doesn't...
28.1K 437 35
After Bliss Kingdom ended their grudge war with Lacey Evans and the First Army; things are looking good for the rebel group. Trevion Butler aka Chase...