P!NK MATTER // Zion Williamson

By SonggBirdd

What do you think my brain is made for Is it just a container for the mind This great grey matter Sensei repl... More

Who's in P!NK MATTER ??
Orientation // Their Encounter
First Day // They Meet
From Group Chat To Kickback // Part One
From Group Chat To Kickback // Part Two
To & From Canada // Talking Stage
Seeing Some Old Friends // Stick Together
They're Tested (Fight) // Unexpected First Time
NIKE // The Injury
Talks About The Future // Just The Two Of Us
Biggest Lost // Shoulder To Cry On
Happy Family // Drifting Apart
Ultimate Decision // Big Secret
Ahead Of Time // Unveiling

Slam Dunk Champ // First Date

457 14 3
By SonggBirdd

[Professor Zanadela] - "Afternoon class, and happy Friday. Let's get through lecture first before I put the rest of the time on you to get through more of your study guides. Okay? Good."

Professor Zanadela proceeded on with her lecture. Aalayaa was paying attention until she received a message from Zion, who's sitting directly behind her. Yeah, this is the last class of day that only the two of them share.

____________________________

Zion🔵🏀😈_ What's up ma, you looking good today. 😏

Zero🍍💚🍋_ 🤚🏾I know, my man already told me.

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Yo Maannn!? 🤨

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Yes my man. 💍

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Nah baby, you probably think he's a man but he's really a boy. Come to a real man, stop playing with me girl. 😉

Zero🍍💚🍋_ No I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do that to my Zazu. 😇

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Zazu? Nigga, you nicknamed me after a bird off the Lion King? 😂

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Why you always breaking character? 🤣

Zion🔵🏀😈_ I mean, I'm not gone lie, I was gonna take you away fr, you so fine. 😏

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Take me away from yourself? 🤔

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Don't question me okay, I'm trying to role play. 😂

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Too late you already ruined it. 😒

Zion🔵🏀😈_ How can I make it up to you? 🥺

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Idk, you tell me. 🙃

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Let me take on a date, tonight after the scrimmage game. 🤓

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Deal. 😏

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Issa date. 😘

Zero🍍💚🍋_ 💋 Now pay attention.

Zion🔵🏀😈_ I just can't, knowing I have someone as fine as you sitting in front of me.😉

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Byyeee. 😋

Zion🔵🏀😈_ 😒😒😒

____________________________

Aalayaa looked back as she laughed. Zion rolled his eyes as he smiled at her.

[Professor Zanadela] - "Well that is it for today, hopefully you guys have great and safe weekend. I'll ether see some of you at tonight's scrimmage before I see you all Monday. See you then."

The professor smiled as everyone gotten out of there seats as they were heading out the door except for Aalayaa and Zion.

[Professor Zanadela] - "Miss. Parker, and Mr. Williamson, a word please?"

They both made their way down to the front as they stood in front of the professor's desk.

[Professor Zanadela] - "I seem to notice how things shifted since we first started. Meaning something is going on between you two."

She smiled at them.

[Aalayaa] - "Yes ma'am, things have shifted. . . Why don't you tell her Zion?"

[Zion] - "Now I see how Cam feels when we always put stuff on him. But in the beginning Professor Zanadela, Aalayaa wasn't my biggest fan-"

[Aalayaa] - "Because he was very obnoxious."

[Zion] - "You just can't let it go, can you?"

[Aalayy] - "Just as much, you can't mention it."

[Zion] - "Okay, yes I being a butt to her in the beginning. But now she my baby."

Zion puts Aalayaa's hand into his as they both smiled at each other. Professor Zanadela smiled at them.

[Professor Zanadela] - "I knew something was up, because despite Miss. Aalayaa here, sure her grades are one of the best in here, but she sometimes drifts off."

[Aalayaa] - "I do apologize for that Professor."

[Professor Zanadela] - "No need to be, it doesn't bother me at all, in all honesty I just wanted to keep you two back for my confirmation and I just wanted to mess with you."

[Aalayaa] - "Okay, that's actually good to know."

[Professor Zanadela] - "And besides Aalayaa it seems like you're the tutor in the group."

[Aalayaa] - "What?"

[Professor Zanadela] - "Not only you help Zion but you also help Rj, Tabatha, Cam, Jassminee, Tre, and Aryanna."

[Aalayaa] - "In all honesty we just go to the person who's the strongest in each class that we can depend on for help and/or correction."

[Professor Zanadela] - "Well I'm glad you find yourself the perfect team and a great parter."

[Aalayaa] - "Thank you."

[Professor Zanadela] - "Now, I should be seeing both of you tonight."

[Aalayaa&Zion] - "Yes ma'am."

They both walked out of the class as Rj and Tabatha waited for them. Everyone in their group is close but them four right there, are very inseparable, one of the reasons being that their roommates. But despite that they still have equal love for everybody else. The four friends walked down the hall. 

[Rj] - "So what did Professor Zanadela want with the two of you?"

[Aalayaa] - "Nothing much really, she just noticed how things 'shifted' between Zion and I, plus how he steals my attention from her."

[Zion] - "And how Zero is the brains out of our group in that class."

[Tabatha] - "She was gonna notice sooner or later."

[Aalayaa] - "I mean she sees nothing wrong with that, she just notice how all 8 of us make the perfect team."

[Rj] - "You're right. Speaking of team, ready for the scrimmage tonight, bro?"

[Zion] - "You know I am. You just better watch out for me."

[Rj] - "Man fuck outta here lil nigga."

[Aalayaa] - "Aye you better watch yo tone with my man."

[Zion] - "Yeah, tell him baby."

[Rj] - "Yo man!? Yo Man!? I remember when he wasn't yo man and you was talking all yo shit."

[Zion] - "Say what?"

[Tabatha] - "Yeah Aalayaa, rolled Zion's name all through the dirt."

[Aalayaa] - "And now I ride his face, so what?"

[Rj&Tabatha] - "Oh Shit!"

Aalayaa laughed as Rj and Tabatha joined her. Zion then grabs Aalayaa's hand as he begins walking to the door. They still haven't done anything sexual, surprisingly, but while Zion talks his shit when they're alone, Aalayaa do the same and also around their friends which always results in that.

[Zion] - "Speaking of that I see y'all later on."

[Aalayaa] - "Man chill out, we know you ain't gone do shit."

Zion then picked her up as her legs wrapped around his waist.

[Zion] - "Mhm we'll see."

[Aalayaa] - "Ooh you finna beat me with your night stick?"

[Zion] - "Girl!-"

Zion puts his hand over Aalayaa's mouth as he continue walking out of the door, Rj and Tabatha still laughing.

[Tabatha] - "Ooh y'all nasty!"

[Rj] - "Speaking of so, wanna go and do something before our scrimmage, you know to give me a boost of energy?"

[Tabatha] - "What do you think? Let's go."

Zion and Aalayaa finally reached out the door as he put her down she laughed. He tried to be mad which resulted him in doing that as well.

[Zion] - "Bae you play too much."

[Aalayaa] - "Aww why so sensitive? They know we don't do anything, and that's why I clown."

[Zion] - "We only don't do anything because I'm willing to wait until it the right time."

[Aalayaa] - "And I couldn't agree more. Now about this date."

[Zion] - "Shockingly it was last minute, but I promise you're gonna enjoy it."

[Aalayaa] - "And I know I will."

Aalayaa stood on her tippie toes as Zion bowed down to kiss her.

[Aalayaa] - "Now if you excuse me I have to get ready for tonight. You know, get cute for you."

She winked.

[Zion] - "I still don't understand why you won't sit close to the front, you know I can give the access babe."

[Aalayaa] - "I know, I just like observing things that way, but trust me when I say you'll know I'm there."

She gave him another kiss.

[Aalayaa] - "I'll meet you afterwards, good luck baby."

[Zion] - "I never need it when I have you."

[Aalayaa] - "Aww you're so soft."

[Zion] - "Hey, I can be tough."

[Aalayaa] - "Prove on the court Williamson."

And with that Aalayaa walked away as she went to her dorm to change for tonight. Before she even made it to her dorm, she was hearing moans coming from Zion and Rj's dorm. Oh yeah, you know what's going down. Aalayaa laughed as she went to her dorm and began to change. Then Zion called her via FaceTime.

____________________________

Zero🍍💚🍋_ What's good Zazu?

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Just so you know, don't look too cute.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Boy please whatever I do wear you will like.

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Yeah . . . Um bae can I be with you for a minute.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Ooh yeah, I knew I forgot to tell you something.

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Bae, when I tell you I'm finna beat yo ass for that.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Now you see how I felt when I walked in.

Zion🔵🏀😈_ The worst part about it, they were in a position where you can't make it seem like it wasn't like that.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ HA I'm Dead!

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Nah big pimpin' run me my fade.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Alright now, when I stick my foot up yo ass, don't act differently.

Zion🔵🏀😈_ Man open the damn door!

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Yes daddy. 😜

____________________________

----------------------------------------

After The Scrimmage

----------------------------------------

Aalayaa, Tabatha, Jassminee, and Aryanna stood around waiting for the guys to come out.

[Tabatha] - "So Aalayaa, ready for your date tonight?"

[Aalayaa] - "I am but yet I'm so nervous. Plus we have so much to talk about."

[Tabatha] - "I know, especially how these girls wanna be messy and disrespectful as fuck. You should have let me bash one of them hoes."

[Aalayaa] - "They not even worth it Tabatha, they can say as they please as long they don't touch me, my mans, or y'all. I'm straight."

[Tabatha] - "Speaking of our mans, here they come."

The fellas walked down the hallway as they clowned on Zion as he won the slam dunk championship.

[Rj] - "Nigga that belt makes you look like a WWE Wrestler."

[Tabatha] - "I mean he looks like he can be one of them."

[Aalayaa] - "What I said before about getting on my man?"

[Tabatha] - "Giirrrllll, I got my own nigga."

They laughed as Aalayaa playfully push her.

[Rj] - "Y'all crazy."

[Zion] - "Bro tell me about it. But you ready to go on this date babe?"

[Aalayaa] - "Yeah let's go, bye guys. Love y'all."

[Tabatha] - "Love you too girl, better keep her safe MG."

[Zion] - "What's MG- Oooh I see. Will do."

Aalayaa and Zion left as they made their way to his car as he pulled off.

[Aalayaa] - "So where are we going?"

[Zion] - "Well my love, we are going to Smashburger, I heard they had the best burgers and shakes around here so why not, and then we're going to walk around at Sarah P. Duke Gardens. And to top off the night you will be sleeping in my dorm. And don't worry Rj gonna be with Tabatha in yours. How does that sound?"

[Aalayaa] - "Really intriguing, I like that."

After 10 minutes they pulled up to the burger joint. They proceeded to get out.

[Zion] - "We Out! What A Lovely-"

The door closes but soon opened again. Aalayaa sat there starring at the most obvious thing Zion left.

[Zion] - "Le-Le-Le-Le-Left My Keys Babe."

Aalayaa burst into laughter as she got out the car.

[Aalayaa] - "Oh my god!"

(On my goodness guys I can't share the actual video of that because that's like one of my favorite videos from Zion and Rj 😩😩)

Anyways the couple walked hand and hand into the restaurant. They ordered, and then not too long they food arrived as they went in.

[Aalayaa] - "You know, you were amazing tonight babe."

[Zion] - "Thank you my love, and I saw you screaming my name, cheering, and having a good time and I was loving every minute of it."

[Aalayaa] - "What, you saw me, over countless of fans?"

[Zion] - "You know I couldn't miss you my love. But it was at one point you had a serious "Oh Bitch" face. And Tabatha was looking like she's ready to fight. What happened?"

[Aalayaa] - "Your groupies, was say how you always wanted them to come see what you was about, and was showing me screenshots and snaps. They also was saying how I'm stupid to be with you or how you can ever stoop so low to date me. Just all kinds of mess."

[Zion] - "Babe I promise you-"

[Aalayaa] - "It's okay baby, the only thing about receipts is that they come with a date. We were just becoming friends when you was "hoeing" around."

[Zion] - "I wasn't "hoeing" around."

[Aalayaa] - "You was exposes twice Zion. What, you think I wouldn't see the cringe worthy video."

They laughed as she continued on.

[Aalayaa] - "Besides I'm confident that you will only do the right thing."

[Zion] - "Thank you for trusting in me bae-"

[Aalayaa] - "Just don't make me look stupid, or play me out as fool. Because it's not gonna be pretty for anybody. Understood?"

[Zion] - "Yes ma'am. You know I like it when you take charge."

He said deeply then wink. Damn it just got hot in here 🥵🥵. Once they finished eating they did what Zion planned to do. Went over to the park and laid in the grass watching the stars to only be ruined because the sprinklers turned on. But they wasn't mad, it was about time to go to sleep anyways, but instead of being alone they spent it with the gang as they all watched movies, from that to filling the room with laughter, to talking about the scrimmage, watched more movies, then they all fell asleep. . . Well . . .

[Rj] - "Hey y'all up?"

[Aalayaa] - "Whhyyy?"

[Rj] - "Because I can't sleep for shit man."

[Aalayaa] - "Yeah same here.

[Zion] - "Yep."

[Tabatha] - "Me too."

[Cam,Tre,Jassminee&Aryanna] - "And us."

[Zion] - "So what to do?"

[Rj] - "How about we play a game?"

[Cam] - "Nigga its 2:30 in morning."

[Aalayaa] - "Okay it's the perfect time to play hide-and-seek or manhunt."

[Rj] - "Hide-and-seek, yeah. But manhunt sound like it'll be the shit."

[Aalayaa] - "The thing about that is manhunt gotta take more than 8 people."

[Tre] - "Who else we gonna call on?"

[Tabatha] - "Call your teammates and tell them to bring someone."

[Aalayaa] - "So, manhunt?"

[Everybody] - "Hell Yeah!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
81.8K 2.8K 23
"lovely one, if I want you,I'd get you,but the thing is I don't. I see nothing there to want" Zion said as he had me pinned to the wall. Those words...
6 0 1
A first, crap, draft of a story I'm rewriting in a universe I made up when I was 18 and still love. I don't really intend to publish this - it's the...
219 0 10
WARNING ⚠️: the following content may contain graphic that can trigger people Triggering Graphic such as bl××d, g×re, vi×l×nce, d×ath, walking corp...