Mission 17: Alexa Black┃✓

Por Smallgirlbigattitude

(*completed*) #1 in the Mission series Alexa Black, not an average 18-year-old, had to go undercover in a hig... Mais

❚ Mission 17: Alexa Black ❚
❚ Aesthetics ❚
1┃Anonymous
2┃Jacob
3┃Alexa
4┃Jacob
5┃Christina
6┃Alexa
7┃Christopher
8┃Jacob
9┃Alexa
10┃Jacob
11┃Chase
12┃Alexa
13┃Jacob
14┃Alexa
15┃Jackson
16┃Alexa
17┃Ryder
18┃Stephen
19┃Alexa
20┃Jacob
21┃Christopher
22┃Alexa
23┃Jacob
24┃Christopher
25┃Christopher
26┃Alexa
27┃Jacob
29┃Chase
30┃Jacob
31┃Alexa
32┃Jacob
33┃Alexa
34┃Jacob
35┃Jackson
Author's Note
36┃The Final Battle
37┃The Final Battle pt 2
The End
-Blind Date-
-War Against WICKED-
-Learning to be a bad boy-
-Hades' Warrior-

28┃Alexa

1.9K 96 23
Por Smallgirlbigattitude

Alexa knew her job involved dealing with annoying people on a daily basis. However, she didn't think it would be the person she was working with.

Jacob waved at her as she replied with a death glare. It was almost unnatural how easily she could shoot daggers with her eyes.

He, however, didn't seem nerved. He pushed through the crowd, came to the bar and sat down on the stool beside her.

      "How'd you get in?" He asked as he took a sip from her drink.

      "The bouncer is an old friend of mine." She replied, playing with a drop of the drink on the table. "And so is this bartender, so unless you want him to poison you, definitely not under my orders, I would suggest you leave immediately."

Jacob didn't reply. Instead, he ordered a few shots. "To death." He said and clinked his glass to hers and then emptied the whole thing in one gulp.

      "To death," Alexa muttered and emptied her shot glass.

      "So what are you really here for?" Jacob asked. Alexa sighed, she couldn't get him out of there and she couldn't leave either. Might as well use this to her advantage.

      "Christina is coming in.." She glanced at her phone. "Five minutes."

      "How come I wasn't invited?" Jacob asked as he gestured the bartender to give them another round. He gave him a nod and picked out four glasses and began filling them.

      "Cause I was planning to finally get somewhere with her. Since you clearly can't do it." Alexa replied.

      "What the hell do you mean?" Jacob asked as the bartender left. "I told her I loved her a few days back."

      "Did she say it back?" Alexa asked, smirking.

      "She...uh...needs..some time," Jacob argued.

Alexa turned in her seat to face him. "Jake, I need to break something to you." She placed her hand on his shoulder as he glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "Among the two of us, Christina has the hots more for me."

      "No way," Jacob replied.

      "100 bucks says I'm right," Alexa replied facing the bar again.

      "You're on," Jacob commented as he pulled out his phone.

Alexa fiddled around with her empty cup, trying to balance it on one end as Jacob called someone.

      "Chris, get out of here. Christina is coming."

Alexa rolled her eyes. Of course, he followed her.

Just then Christina jumped on her and hugged her from behind.

      "Alexaaaaaaa." She squealed. Jacob cleared his throat beside her.

Christina let go and turned to him. "Jason! Alexa didn't tell me you were coming."

      "She didn't know," Jacob replied. "Can I get you a drink?"

Christina nodded as Alexa got out of her chair. "Why don't you love birds hang out for a while. I'm going to go find an empty table and watch...whatever's playing on the Tele." Alexa said.

      "You can hang out with us." Christina offered.

      "Nuh uh," Alexa replied. "I've seen Jason with girlfriends and I do not want to be the audience for all that gooey crap. Aurevoir."

Alexa walked up the bar to find another seat as she saw Chase from the side of her eye. Looked like all brothers are annoying bodyguards.

A guy in his late twenties, wearing a suit, approached her and asked her if he could get her a drink. He had high cheekbones and silky smooth hair that had highlights of grey, probably to make him look more mature.

Alexa was sure that Chase had seen her. So, she decided to have some fun.

      "Sure." She replied. The bartender made the drinks as she could see the man checking her out.

Creep.

Alexa had no clue what drink he had ordered but it looked weird. He reached out in front of him and pushed the glass towards her.

She thanked him and drowned the glass in one gulp. She was thankful she didn't puke.  That tasted like absolute crap. That's when she realised what happened. She was drowsy. Real drowsy. It wasn't possible. She didn't seem drunk. Just drowsy.

Fucktard slipped a pill into my drink.

Alexa pulled out her phone and called Jacob. But before he could pick up, her hand went slack and the phone fell down.

Alexa felt a hand hold her head and another under her arms as he carried her into the washroom. No one seemed to stop him or wonder what we going on. Once inside, he pushed her onto the basin.

Alexa used the support of the wall behind her to kick the guy as hard as she could on the face and chest. He stumbled behind and feel down on the ground. She quickly reached out a grabbed some soap in her hand but he was faster. He caught her hand and pushed it back.

Alexa blinked rapidly, trying to stay awake. It didn't help.

Just before she passed out she heard muffled sounds.

      "GET OFF HER."

×××

Alexa regained consciousness for a brief five seconds. She was in the backseat of her car, her head on Christina's lap. Jacob was driving, his knuckles white and his jaw tight.

×××

      "Morning," Jacob said as he continued stuffing his mouth with a croissant. Alexa blinked as she realised he was in her room and her TV was on. He had a tray of food in front of him; half of them empty. "This was originally for you, but you wouldn't wake up."

Alexa didn't reply as she continued to lay in her sheets.

      "I'll go get your breakfast. Don't sleep again." He said as he picked up the tray and left the room. Alexa stared blankly at the movie.

She pushed herself out of the bed and into the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth and went back to bed just as Jacob entered.

      "Scoot over." He nudged her. She moved towards the side as he sat on her bed; her, under the covers and him, over. He placed the tray on top and continued watching the movie. Alexa had no idea which movie it was but he seemed to be interested so, she didn't ask to change.

      "Thanks." She said slowly as she picked up the croissant.

Jacob glanced at her. "Sure."

Alexa sighed. She didn't know how to do this. She didn't know what to say. She was usually the one saving people's butts, not the other way around.

      "What?" Jacob asked. Alexa shook her head. She didn't even realise she had been staring at him. "Oh, and by the way, you owe me a hundred bucks. Christina totally loves me and you were compl-"

Alexa didn't know what came over her but she placed her hand on his cheek and leaned forward to kiss him. Jacob jumped out of the bed and cleared his throat.

      "No."

Alexa raised an eyebrow.

      "It wasn't me. I didn't save you." He said looking down. "It was Chase."

✘✘✘
8-4-19
A/N- Ahhh.
Comment and hit that vote button!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.6K 2.6K 88
"Getting closer to me is like walking straight into the flames of a burning building." "Then burn me." I interrupted, staring deep into her eyes. "En...
Alexa. (#1) Por 🌻

Ficção Adolescente

387K 10.9K 48
#908 in Teen Fiction '9/12/2016' #788 in Teen Fiction '18/1/2017' Life could be really tough. It could be sunshine-y and peachy but just like that, i...
194K 12.4K 48
Sophie's future is planned out for her. Having just outgrown her studies and Job Placement in a few months, her path is straight and clear. But when...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...