Stay With Me

By Mimism614

Baekhyun is married to Dr. Park Chanyeol for 1 years.... suddenly Chanyeol meets his ex-girlfriend Sandara Pa... More

Please...Stay with me...
I am Okay
What would happen if ...
What's wrong with me?
Twin babies!!!
You kept me waiting
"Shut up, Baekhyun"
"Let me go"
Tell me it's just a nightmare
End of the cursed night
The emptiness
The precious boy
Strawberry
What happened that night
The pop-up card
Trust me
Not an update ( what about a new fanfiction)
Stress
Separation
Two personalities
Shades of hope
Professor Byun junior
Re-shaping
Drizzling rain
Gorgeousness in simplicity
I am not a Park
All of myself
Ice-cream stain
The Chinese Artist
Are you my dream-boy?
Dreams
Pros and cons
You are so confusing
These Are Not What I Want
Our Mistaken Past
Confession
Approach
Come Back
Goodbye Gift
Shocking Truth
"Are you interested in Greek myth?"
Fault in myself
Leave
Finding Myself
Back to him?
Returning to Park residence
*check my other ff*
The Sea beach with cottage
Let me love you(M)
Trying To Match You
Return of the she
Sympathy
Don't dare to copy
Third Person Singular Number
Emotional Confusion
Proffesionalism
Revenge?
The Scary Beauty
Stupid Yoda
Japchae
Whom to choose
Terms & Conditions
*Thanks for 100K views*
Complication
Mood Swing
Apologies
Sixty nine ( M)
The End
*I will miss you,guys*
New story
New fanfiction

Sensitivity (M)

7.1K 245 93
By Mimism614

Third person's P.O V.

(Smut alert 🔺)

"Chanyeol,change you dress .I am gonna bring honey water for you from kitchen . It will help to soothe your stomach from alcohol."

"Honey? ...But I want something sweeter than honey ...... What's about strawberry?"

"Strawberry?"

Baekhyun was confused because Chanyeol didn't liked to say extra things so much. Drunk Chanyeol was totally different. Alcohol turned introvert Chanyeol into Sassy one.

"Baek,you are sweeter than honey . You smell like strawberry but strawberry is not so sweet like you. "

Chanyeol pinned Baekhyun harder than before and placed another kiss on his lip. Baekhyun tried to resist with hands. Then Chanyeol grabbed both of his hands , placed kiss on them and kept them grip tight with one hand above Baekhyun's head . Then started kissing again caressing Baekhyun's cheek.

Chanyeol turned towards Baekhyun's jawline , then towards neck and towards collarbone . He was leaving kisses and continued sucking Baekhyun's milky skin . Baekhyun couldn't resist himself from moaning.

"Yeal,stop please...not now."

"Why , Baek?"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who was blushing so hard thinking what gonna happen next leaving reddish tint on both cheeks .

" I didn't know that someone could blush so hard like that in 2000s era . You are so cute."

Baekhyun wanted to hide his face either with hand or under pillow .But he was pinned by Chanyeol and his hands were in grip of Chanyeol .

Baekhyun closed his eyes . He could feel the moving hand under his tee-shirt ,it was making him shieverd . Chanyeol started licking his lower lip and deepening the kiss .he was wanting entrance into Baekhyun's mouth .But Baekhyun was hesitating . He didn't wanted it right then.

As Chanyeol's fingers brushed his sensitive nipple bud ,his body shook in sudden unexpected pleasure . Chanyeol understood the fact . He pinched Baekhyun's nipple harder at which Baekhyun gasped and Chanyeol got his so expected entrance . His tongue roamed in every inch of Baekhyun's mouth collecting the sweetest strawberry like nectar from Baekhyun's mouth.

At last the phase ended . Chanyeol left Baekhyun's mouth and took a deep breath while Baekhyun's was trying to catch breath after the hot kiss session .

After shortest break Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun to sitting position and said,

"Baek, take off your tee-shirt."

"Yeol...stop now....You aren't in right mind now....Later please."

As Baekhyun insisted to take it off , Chanyeol lifted Baek's tee-shirt himself and took it off from Baekhyun . He threw the tee-shirt somewhere in the room . He again pinned Baekhyun down and started licking milky skin over collarbone leaving hickey. He was kissing and leaving hickeys all over Baekhyun's body.

Baekhyun couldn't stop his moaning at the sensation. Especially when he felt Chanyeol licking his pinkish nipple bud ,he moaned harder and tried to stop moaning by pressing hand over mouth. He didn't want anyone to hear because Chanyeol's parents also stayed in same stair with them .When Chanyeol kept his hands to take off his pants with boxer ,he resisted Chanyeol from doing it.

It was not their first physical relationship but it was the first physical relationship where no consent was taken before . It was running based on lust . Their previous physical relationship was totally full of formalities , consent - full ,so gentle and in voluntary steps. Obviously the reason is Chanyeol's introvert and cold type behaviour . Nothing was based on any spontaneous urge. It contained permission first,then kissing ,again permission , cuddling, permission, penetrating, caring for each other,mubbling sweet things to each other ,then ended with kissing and cuddling....

This time this one was going in different way .....

"Yeol.....Nooo....Eomma Appa can hear us. Not today please. Another day when they will go outside" (😉)

"What the hell?....they have given us marriage,so, they won't mind hearing it. ..." ( A/N :Sassy Chanyeol 😝)

Baekhyun made his eyes bigger at what Chanyeol said .

"No...not today...You aren't in right mind."

"I am totally in right mind. I want you to be mine right now."

Chanyeol slipped his hand inside Baekhyun's boxer . Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's long finger inside his hole .

"Yeol!......Ahhhhh....!!!."

Chanyeol moved his finger 5 times in inside out pattern and smirked at Baekhyun .

" You want it now... Right?"

Yes, Baekhyun wanted but the thing that made him confused was this was not the as usual Chanyeol . Alcoholic blackout has turned him the way in which he is behaving right now.

Baekhyun bit his lower lip and said ,

"No..I don't."

"Really...Why you are so wet then?....Whoa! Amazing self-controlling, Baek.....Shy to say yes?"

Baekhyun felt so shy at Chanyeol's words to him ..... Because....Yes, leaking pre- cum made his boxer so wet....

" I like your innocence, Baek," Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead.

Baekhyun felt two fingers entering his hole and also scissoring inside plus moving inside out . He threw his head back at the pleasure and his hands which were maintaining his semi-lay down position became so weak . He laid down.

Chanyeol removed his pants with boxer and continued finger fucking him . He added one more finger and kept thrusting inside out at which Baekhyun was moaning mess .

" I am gonna......" Saying these Baekhyun cummed..

"You are so sensitive , Baek....Even finger is enough to make you cum."

Baekhyun hided his face under pillow . Chanyeol got down from bed . For the first time Baekhyun noticed he was totally naked while Chanyeol was still on full pants. Instead of going towards the drawer where there were lubes and condoms , Chanyeol steps towards opposite
direction.

Baekhyun thought so it was end may be . He sat down and found out the bed sheet and he was soiled with his cum . He was about to grab his pants and boxer from the floor near bed, when chanyeol came back with a large box of tissues...

He grabbed large piles of tissues from it and started cleaning the cums from Baekhyun's body that Baekhyun released....After cleaning him,he threw the tissues in nearest basket..

"Take off my pants."

Baekhyun followed Chanyeol's order like obedient boy....

"Boxer too.". Baekhyun did it too .

"Suck it off." At this word Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with bigger eye . He couldn't believe what he heard now . He hesitated but started stroking Chanyeol's member.

Chanyeol was moaning at Baekhyun's touch to him ,but yelled,

" I said to suck ....not to stroke, Baek..... Okay....You are such an innocent boy....lay down ."

As Baekhyun laid down , Chanyeol spread his leg displaying Baekhyun's genitalia towards him....

"Yeol...condom?.."

"You know what Baek condom can't give full pleasure . Why my fucking dick will be covered with such a rubbery coat like barrier . I want to fuck you raw."

" Okay...but please take some lubes....it will hurt."

" You are releasing enough natural lubricants...no need.... let's be natural."

Chanyeol started teasing Baekhyun's hole with his member . Baekhyun whimpered as Chanyeol wasn't doing expected thing...He couldn't help yelling,

"Stop teasing"..

"Why?....Self-controller Baekhyun is needy now?.....This is your punishment for hesitating to suck me off."

"I am not needy here...you are the needy here,"

Baekhyun tried to close his legs . But Chanyeol resisted... Right then he entered into Baekhyun....

"Ahhhhh....You are so bigggggg....."

Chanyeol groaned as Baekhyun's inside muscle was constricting his member....

"Ahhhh....you are so fucking tight......"

".....it hurts.....pull it out...."

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun to make him relax and gave him a little bit more time so that he could adjust at his size and after some time without warning he started moving inside slowly....

Baekhyun was moaning at the pleasure . But he wanted more what he was getting wasn't enough....

"Faster please,yeol....."

Chanyeol started moving in animalistic pace . He found out Baekhyun's sensitive sweet spot.The room was filled with their sinful moan. Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol harder and his nails were digging inside Chanyeol's skin deeper....

" I am gonna cummmm ...".. saying this Baekhyun cummed again....

After Cumming he became so lifeless while Chanyeol was still thrusting to reach his climax...After two big thrust Chanyeol cummed inside him .

In touch of Chanyeol's sperm containing warm fluid to sensitive sweet spot Baekhyun cummed for third time....

After releasing inside Baekhyun , Chanyeol laid down on bed beside him. Baekhyun could understand that that time Everything happened so fastly, spontaneously and obviously this time's physical relationship was totally different than others...

Baekhyun was so tired from the sudden Strom of so much pleasure inside him . He was taking breath while closing his eyes.He could feel Chanyeol's cum dripping from his hole .

Chanyeol was panting so hard . He looked at sweating and exhausted Baekhyun beside who was also panting so hard.

"Baek......?"....

At Chanyeol's deep voice , Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked at his eyes. Chanyeol didn't talk anything instead he leaned towards Baekhyun and placed a light kiss on his lips....After breaking the kiss he said,

" I love you,Baek...."

But after the kiss he didn't moved away . He was expecting something right then . Baekhyun could understand . He kissed back Chanyeol and said,

" I love you too,Yeol....."

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun .

They were laying down beside each other . Baekhyun sat down and was about to get down from bed . But Chanyeol hold his hand.....

"Where are you going?"

" To get cleaned....I am feeling so sticky..... Won't you right now?..we have to change the bed sheet too...."

Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun and pulled Baekhyun towards him ,

"Yeol!!!.... what now????"...

"Nothing has started yet ,Baek...."

"What to start......?..."

"Can we continue our previous session?..."

" What are you saying,yeol?"

"Not yeol....Call me daddy...."

"What?????"

"Ride me,baby boy...."

[ The author lost consciousness in embrassment]

(*Flashback ends)

*****************************

Hi,guys ...I. am back ..... Is anything wrong with this episode????

This is my first smut .. Before having more and more panic attack I have completed the smut writing...it may be not so good...

If I want you to rate this smut out of 10 marks , what mark you will give me?

I am really blushing so hard right now.....so shy to publish it...😶..

If you guys don't like it, then say me...i will have to rewrite then......

VOTE for it, if you like it ..

Comment too....

Love you all a lot .....❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 355 8
Baekhyun's son is a constant reminder of the only man he's ever loved - the same man being televised by a major news network on his age old televisio...
22.5K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
5.8K 419 21
COMPLETED! We were so perfect together. But then you forgot me. But I won't give up. I will wait for you untill you remember me. - Baek Who are you...
49.3K 2.9K 20
This is an ancient Chanbaek love story happened during Goreyo dynasty......