Girl meets Liv and Maddie Whe...

By VanossJr123

Liv and Maddie returns from college to go to New York for Liv's new tour. Riley, Maya, Lucas and Farkle get b... More

Girl Meets Liv and Maddie Whenever
Alex
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Short)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/n
Chapter 26
Thank You!
Chapter 27
Sad news
Discontinued๐Ÿฅบ

Chapter 25

27 0 0
By VanossJr123

*Ben and Alex inside Janet's old cell*

Alex: So the only way we got in hear was through a secret passage.

Ben: Yep

Alex: So how the heck did Janet get out?

Ben: That's why we're here. To find out.

*15 mins later*

Alex: We found absolutely nothing.

Ben: There has to be something here! She couldn't have just disappeared from thin air!

Alex: Hey what's that in the corner?

Ben: It's blue balls.

Alex: Ok, Ben you don't have to talk about your personal problems to me.

Ben: Shut up. It's like glowing.

Alex: Ok you should really get that checked out.

Ben: OMG SHUT UP! IM TALKING ABOUT THE THINGS IN THE CORNER.

Alex: I know, i just wanted to piss you off.

Ben: *sigh* I walked straight into that.

Alex: Yep anyways, those kinda look like the colors of the portals I make when i'm going through different dimensions.

Ben: Ok but what about the shape?

Alex: *gasps* Wait....hold on.......there's no way!

Oooooooo Cliffhanger! Hey guys, im so bad at posting this story. I know you guys are probably annoyed. My last post was literally a whole year ago. Sorry, i can't really make a schedule for when I post but i'll try to post more frequently. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
81.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
192K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...