The Kings II

By subversivej

the story of the king twins and their love interests cover: blushfully More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
the kings III + thank u!

36

8.2K 339 75
By subversivej

Fred

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was Alexis standing on the balcony. The white curtains flowing in the wind, her holding a camera up, taking a picture.

She was clad in a white button-up, one I was assuming was from my bag. Her long, tan legs were on full view, her backside peeking out from under the shirt.

I couldn't help but to smile- this was one of the most picturesque moments I'd ever gotten the pleasure of seeing.

The long lost Sunday morning I'd been waiting on.

I sat up, my weight on my elbow as I admired her.

Her messy morning hair, her tan lines that she'd somehow accumulated just by sitting out for less than an hour.

I stood up and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist from behind. "Hi, beautiful."

She turned the camera around and I hid my face in her hair, making her giggle. She snapped a picture and held up the camera. "How cute is that?"

"Your face is so cute," I said, squeezing her cheeks.

She turned around to face me and smiled up at me. "Did you rest?"

I nodded, smiling as my eyes landed on her hair. "Alexis, baby, that's concerning."

She laughed and slapped my arm. "I haven't brushed it yet."

"I can tell," I laughed out, making her hush me with a kiss.

I lifted her shirt and palmed her backside, pressing her against the balcony. She smiled and pulled away from me for a second before diving back in.

"What's that on your lips?" I asked, my hands resting on her hips.

"Coconut lip balm," she said, smiling up at me.

I just smiled and pressed one last kiss to her lips, spinning her around. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped her hand around my arm.

"Photo op."

She held the camera up and looked back at me. "You actually have to smile this time."

I just smiled, but at her. She snapped the picture, her eyes turning into puppy dog eyes at the picture.

"I'm going to cry, look at how you're looking at me!" She exclaimed.

"That wasn't even for the picture, either," I said, "believe it or not, I look at you like that all the time."

She scrolled through the pictures she'd taken. "I can't wait to make a Barcelona board."

"We definitely should," I said, "I love it here, and I'd love to be able to look at it every day."

She nodded. "We will. Do you think.."

She trailed off, making me look down at her. "What?"

"That maybe you might end up here?"

I smiled, nestling my face in her neck. "I can envision me and you, late forties, early fifties, on the beach here with a bucket of beer and cigars, living it up."

She giggled and I chuckled, pressing a kiss to her neck. "If life was perfect, I'd end up here."

"Life can be perfect," she said, rubbing my arm gently.

I smiled and looked down at her.

Yeah, you've proved that for me.

~*~

Alexis

"Sigue tu camino que sin ti me va mejor," Fred sang, his hands on my hips, lips against my ear, "ahora tengo a otras que me lo hacen mejor."

I giggled. "You singing to me in Spanish is definitely something I don't get often enough."

"Si antes yo era un hijo de puta, ahora soy peor," he sang, biting down on the skin of my neck.

I smiled and rested my head against his shoulder. We were dancing in the streets of Barcelona, we'd shown up somewhere we weren't even invited to. I wasn't sure if this was an open invite or not, but we came anyways.

I moved my backside against him, my hands trailing down my sides.

"Is Barcelona where you belong?" He asked, smiling against my skin.

"Maybe," I said, making him grasp my hips.

He spun me around and I giggled. Fred was a little tipsy, but not tipsy enough to where he was unaware of what was going on.

He pulled my lips to his with a smile, holding up his drink. "I love it here."

"I know you do," I said, my hands on his chest.

Being able to dance in the streets of Barcelona in a bikini was one of the best feelings I'd ever felt. Carefree.

I could tell Fred was in his element here. This was where he belonged, and I'm sure he was well aware of that.

"I think this is where we belong," I said, smiling up at him.

He chuckled. "When it's possible, I'll make it happen, baby. You and me."

"You and me," I said. The admiration in my eyes was probably noticeable by all.

He smiled down at me, making everything seem to stop for a little bit.

"Barcelona," he said, and the way he said it was rather intoxicating, "it makes for a good place to raise kids."

I just looked up at him, my smile fading. "Really?"

He nodded, smiling down at me. "Yeah."

I just wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me, biting down on my lip.

Of course I'd re-iterated over and over when I was sixteen that I didn't want children, ever.

But Fred changed that. My mom always told me when the right guy came around, he'd change that for me.

And he did.

I rubbed his bare shoulders and pulled away from him, smiling. "I think we should maybe get back."

He looked down at me. "You want to leave?"

I laughed. "It's not a want, I just wreak of beer and the beach."

"That's not such a bad problem to have, baby," he chuckled out, making me press one last kiss to his lips.

I laughed and threw my cup away. "Come on, we could take a bath together."

His eyes lit up. "I'll flag down a taxi."

~*~

Fred

I'd sobered up from earlier, even though I was just a little bit tipsy. Not enough to be considered drunk, but I was a little buzzed.

Alexis blew bubbles out of her hand, frowning. "So you know that myth, that when you blow the bubbles out of your hand you'll see the guy you marry?"

"Never heard that one," I said, cocking an eyebrow up at her.

"Well, mine is nonexistent, apparently," she muttered, "disappointing."

I reached forward and grabbed her hands. "No he's not."

She giggled as I pulled her closer to me. "My ass just scrubbed the bottom of this tub."

I chuckled and she straddled my legs, pressing her lips against mine. I trailed my hands down her back, pulling away from her. "You're beautiful."

She looked down at me, smiling a small smile. "Thank you."

I didn't tell Alexis enough how beautiful she was. She was the girl who could roll out of bed and look like a supermodel, no matter how huge her hair was. She was the girl that didn't need a dress or makeup to look extravagant, it just happened.

"I'm lucky," I said, smiling up at her.

"Yeah, I'm not so bad off, either," she giggled out, making me chuckle and rub her leg gently.

She turned around and sunk down into the bubbles, her back against my abdomen. "This is so relaxing."

"It is," I quietly muttered, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

"So," she said, "I want to continue that conversation."

"Which conversation?" I asked.

"About raising kids in Barcelona."

"I mentioned kids?" I asked, pulling her hand out of the water.

"You know you did," she laughed out.

I just chuckled. "I know."

"So?"

I just sighed. "We're nineteen, Alexis."

"Girls start thinking about families at age ten, Fred,"
she said, leaning up.

I smiled. "I thought you didn't want kids."

She just looked at me. "I didn't, until you and I got serious."

"We would make really pretty children."

"We would," she laughed out, nodding.

I just smiled, my jaw taut. "Kids are a thing in the far future."

"I know," she said, nodding.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I don't mind the process of making babies, though."

She giggled and looked back at me. "Can you believe a year ago we could barely even cuddle?"

"Yeah, those were in fact not the days," I said.

She laughed, grabbing a handful of bubbles. She placed them on top of my head and busted out in laughter. "I have to get a picture of this."

"Alexis!" I exclaimed, laughing as I watched her get out of the tub. She wrapped herself up in a towel and jogged out of the bathroom, running back in with her camera.

"Alexis, if that hits anyone's eyes other than yours, I-"

She laughed and snapped the picture, making me stand up and grab a towel. I wrapped it around my hips and got out of the tub, chasing her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

She laughed and I secured my towel before chasing her out of the bedroom and down the hallway. She stopped and turned around, giggling. "The bubbles are still on your head."

"Damn these bubbles," I muttered, scooping her up into my arms. She tugged at my towel and I chuckled, taking her back into the bedroom.

I threw her on the bed and threw the bubbles off of my head, smiling down at her. "You prankster."

She giggled and my smile faded. I realized I wouldn't be ready in August to leave her, I'd never be ready to leave her.

She smiled, her hand on my cheek. "We got the sheets soaked."

"What's new?" I asked, making her giggle and pull my lips down to hers.

~*~

hiiiii

double update #2!! whaPoW!

hehe ^_^

i hope u guys enjoyed!!!! i loved this one. they're so lighthearted together 😭 literally perfect for each other.

Fred singing in Spanish was the thing we didn't know we needed but WE NEED

ugh a man

also them in the bath wtf where is MINE

ugh

well I hope u guys loved and enjoyed, I liked this one :)

hope u have an amazing rest of ur day! 🥰🦋 love uuuuuuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 22K 29
❛❛I spy with my little eye, a little lie.❜❜ Catherine Moore's courage to leave a cruel and abusive Maxwell Kelvin led her to the unforgiving streets...
4.7K 122 10
This is a collection of shorts stories I've written. I hope you enjoy. (There is no specific genre)
47.9K 1.4K 34
"You said you enjoy reading books." Phoenix's voice was reduced to a whisper of seduction. He leaned over the bed, the pad of his lip tickling my ear...
1.3M 23.7K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...