A Blooming Relationship (A Jo...

By JoeSugg9012

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love conne... More

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Eighty-Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Seven.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Forty-Three.

4.8K 80 38
By JoeSugg9012

Aly's POV

  Yesterday Joe and I spent nearly all day cleaning and unpacking from our trip. This morning we both got up and finished the little unpacking we had left.

  "Finally done!" Joe announced as we put our suitcases into the hall closet.

  "Yay!" I cheered.

  I then followed Joe into the livingroom and then picked up Maisie who was laying on a blanket on the floor.

  "Dada! Play!" Fletcher said.

  "Alright Fletch!" Joe said as he sat on the ground next to Fletcher and played with his trucks. Pretty much all day we spent at home, playing with the kids. But that night, we decided we would go out for dinner in town.

  Before heading to town Joe and I quickly showered together, then got dressed. I put on my dress that I got in Spain and then Joe wore his skinny jeans and a tshirt. We buckled Maisie into her baby carrier and Joe carried Fletcher out to the car. We then buckled up and drove to town.

  "I hate London traffic," Joe groaned as we were stopped in a traffic jam.

  "Yeah," I agreed quietly as I held hands with Joe.

  We sat in the traffic jam for another 10 minutes before it finally cleared up a bit so we were moving again.

  Soon enough, we arrived at the restaurant. After another 10 minute wait, we were seated. The waitress brought over our menus and ordered drinks from us.

  "I'll have a beer," Joe said.

  "I'll just have a water," I smiled to the waitress.

  "Alright, sounds good," The waitress said, eyeing Joe the whole time.

  As she walked away, I coul dn't help but giggle at Joe's oblivion to what was going on.

  "What?" Joe asked confused.

  "Joe! She was totally checking you out," I laughed.

  "So?"

  "I'm just laughing at how oblivious you were to it!"

  "No, I saw, I just ignored her because I have you," Joe said as he held my hand across the table. Fletcher sat next to me in a little booster and Maisie was in the baby carrier next to Joe.

  "Aw, babe," I said smiling at Joe.

  The waitress came back with our drinks, her shirt now unbutton another button so her shirt was lower cut and her boobs practically hanging out.

  "Here you go," She said putting Joe's beer on the table and making a point to lean over.

  "Thanks," Joe said sharply as she walked away.

  "Ew," I mumbled.

  "I know," Joe agreed as he picked up Maisie out of her baby carrier and rocked her. Maisie played with Joe's fingers, sticking them in her mouth as Joe and I sat there and talked and Fletcher played with his truck on the table next to me.

  "Mummy! Look!" Fletch said as he rolled her truck to the other side of the table towards Joe.

  "Wow, Fletch!" I cheered.

  Soon after, we ordered our food and ate. After we finished eating and paid the bill, we went and walked down the streets, looking at all the nightlife. While looking around, we ran into Caspar.

  "Hey Casp!" Joe said to get his attention.

  "Joe! Hey bro!" Caspar said as they hugged, "Hey Aly, how're you?"

  "Good thanks," I smiled.

  "Fletch!" Caspar said as he picked Fletcher up, "And this must be Maisie."

  "Yup!" Joe said smiling as he looked at Maisie.

  "So when is there gonna be another kid?" Caspar joked.

  "Not for awhile!" I laughed.

  "We'll see!" Joe joked.

  "Alright, well I'll catch up with you two later, have fun!" Caspar said as he winked jokingly at Joe.

  "Bye Caspar," I said as we walked away.

  After we looked at some stores, it was late so we decided to drive back to the flat. When we got home, I put the kids to bed and Joe and I went into our room.

  I put on a pair of shorts and one of Joe's shirts for pajamas and got into bed next to Joe.

  "Damn, I thought you were finally getting used to sleeping naked with me," Joe joked.

  "I can't," I laughed at Joe.

  "Huh?" Joe said confused before he realised why.

  "My period, babe," I said quietly.

  "Damn it," Joe joked, "I thought I would get some tonight!"

  "Ha, sorry babe, not tonight," I smiled.

  Joe laughed a bit and then I cuddled next to him before falling asleep.

  The next morning I woke up to Maisie crying. I got up and brought her through to our room. It was really hot, so I literally took off my shirt and fed Maisie. I drifted in and out of sleep, and woke up again properly when I heard Joe waking up. I pulled the blanket back over my chest.

  "Morning babe," Joe said as he sat up in bed.

  "Good morning," I replied giving him a small kiss.

  "You don't have to hide yourself from me, just be comfortable, I've seen you butt-naked before, you shouldn't be self-conscience," Joe said as he layed back down next to me.

  "I know babe," I grinned as Joe rubbed my bare stomach.

  Once Maisie was done, Joe took her back into the nursery and then came back to the room.

  "I hate periods," Joe groaned.

  "You're telling me!" I laughed.

  "Well, you're my wife, and because of stupid periods, we can't even have sex!" Joe jokingly groaned, obviously sexually fustrated.

  "Only a few more days," I smiled.

  Joe gave me a kiss and then we both decided to get up. We both went and got the kids, Joe gave them a bath, while I got dressed for the day. Yoga pants and a fitted tank top.

  "Babe, can you get the kids dressed while I get dressed?" Joe asked.

  "Sure," I said as Joe passed me Maisie and Fletcher toddled through to the nursery, butt-naked.

  I put a diaper on Fletcher and then put him in his 'Daddy's Boy' onesie and some leggings. I then dressed Maisie in her polka dot onesie and just slipped on some socks.

  "Dada!" Fletcher said as he toddled out of the nursery.

  "Fletcher, Daddy's getting dressed!" I said as I picked Maisie up and carried her on my hips and I went to get Fletcher. Fletcher was in our room and Joe was in his underwear, holding him.

  "Sorry babe," I apologized.

  "What for? It's fine!" Joe said bouncing Fletcher into the air.

  I put Maisie on the bed and went to go do my makeup quickly.

  "Mama!" Fletcher said as he toddled now into the bathroom.

  "Hi Fletch," I smiled finishing my mascara.

  "Up!"

  "Alright," I said as I picked him up and sat him infront of me on the counter. Fletcher watched me put on my makeup and tried to crawl around on the counter.

  Once I finished my makeup, I carried Fletcher back into our room, where Joe was laying on the bed holding Maisie.

  "Still haven't gotten dressed?" I asked jokingly.

  "How can you resist Maisie's face, I had to hold her," Joe jokingly pouted.

  "I know, she's so beautiful, she literally looks just like you," I said looking at the comparisons between them already.

  "Well, atleast we know I'm her father!" Joe joked.

  "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, a little offended.

  "Babe, I'm sorry, you know I was only joking," Joe quickly apologizes.

  "Yeah, but you know you're the only person I've slept with, ever."

  "I know babe, I was only joking, sorry," Joe said giving me a kiss.

  I return Joe's kiss, before getting up to pick up Joe's towel and my pajamas on the ground.

  "I have work tomorrow," Joe groaned.

  "I know," I complained also.

  "Well, I'll get home quickly babe," Joe said.

  "I know you will," I smiled, "But anyways, what should we do today?"

  "Hm, we could do with some groceries, or we can just go shopping?" Joe suggested.

  "Let's just do both, we can get groceries and we can go look around some shops."

  "Alright!" Joe said as he looked at Maisie.

  We both got up and got ready to go. I slipped on shoes and carried Maisie out to the car in her baby carrier. Joe brought out my handbag and I buckled in Fletcher.

  First we went to look around the shops. We bought some accessories for the flat and some clothes and what-nots for the kids. We then went grocery shopping and bought food, obviously.

  Once we got home, I put the kids down for a nap, and Joe and I sat down to relax with a glass of wine each.

A/N: Sorry this is sort of a filler chapter, not much gone on. Better chapters are up and coming! Hope you all enjoyed it! Thanks!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 515 48
COMPLETED Lucy might not be able to contain her feelings when a mysterious and intriguing boy helps her with math. But can her and Joe keep their lov...
20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
25.7K 728 49
(A Joe Sugg FanFiction) Autumn-Rose is falling hard for her best friend... until everything went wrong. Can he keep Promises? Maybe Joe Sugg Can... *...
2K 13 30
Jemma's life changes when she finds out about a certain someone on YouTube after years of watching gaming she always heard her friends talking about...