70 Days of Heart Searching

By bel_ministry

How is your relationship with Christ? Your prayer life? Robust? Or struggling? Unsure of how to come even clo... More

Introduction
✒ Dᴀʏ Zᴇʀᴏ
📓 Week One
✒ Dᴀʏ Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
📓 Week Two
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
📓 Week Three
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
📓 Week Four
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
📓 Week Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
📓 Week Six
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
📓 Week Seven
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
📓 Week Eight
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
✒ Day Fifty-Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sɪx
📓 Week Nine
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
📓 Week Ten
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Day Sixty-Seven
✒ Day Sixty-Eight
✒ Day Sixty-Nine
✒ Day Seventy
🖋 Day 71
💕 WORD OF THANKS 💕

✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

92 19 19
By bel_ministry

"Plan"

Focus (5):
Cares and worries are often used by Satan to distract us from worship this day. Tell God the things that worried you and annoyed you today. Tell Him the aches of your heart and tell Him your anxieties. Just be open to Him. Cast away anything (gadgets, TV, food) that might distract you or tempt you to take a break in worship. Remember, you are facing the God of Heaven. He requires solemnity and reverence.

Claim:
I Peter 5:7
[7]casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Bible Recall (5):
Recite all the verses you have memorized from the past days since Day Eight. If you haven't memorized any, go back and read your journal then meditate on what each verse is saying. Try and memorize at least 2.

Equipping the Soul (10):
Pause and take a moment in prayer. Ask God to equip your soul today to accept the hidden truths He prepared for you as you will behold His glory. Ask for a listening heart. Ask for the Spirit for spiritual discernment because spiritual things are spiritually discerned. Ask to be renewed in the Spirit.

Claim:
II Corinthians 5:17
[17]Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Bible Reading (5):
Read and slowly digest the lessons of the following verses:

Jeremiah 29:11
[11]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Isaiah 55:8-9
[8]“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
[9]“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Hebrews 13:20-21
[20]Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
[21]make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Isaiah 55:10-11
[10]“For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater,
[11]So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Meditation (20):
Meditate on each verse carefully. Think as if it was God Himself talking to you at this very moment. What is He saying? What is He trying to convey to you this day as you read through the verses?

What does the verses reveal about who God is? What do they say about God's work in your life and in the life of others? Do you allow God to move in your life as He pleases? Why or why not?

Heart Searching (15):
Our Bible reading this afternoon focuses on planning. As of this moment, ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you any defects in character. Any side of you or habits you do that is not of God. Pause and let Him search your heart.

Sometimes despite knowing God can deliver us, we still ask why He allowed certain things to happen to our lives. Why do we do that? Do you believe that God loves you? If so, do you think He would allow someone He love to be harmed without a good cause?

What does He mean by 'my thoughts are higher than your thoughts and my ways higher than your ways'? How can you reflect and dig the truth of these words?

Despite knowing all this, why is it that at the time of temptation we forget God? Why do we keep forgetting our Lord?

Claim:

Ezekiel 11:19-21
[19]Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh,
[20]that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
[21]But as for those whose hearts follow the desire for their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their deeds on their own heads,” says the Lord God.

Praises (5):
Lift your praises up to the Most High. Bring your heart close to Him. Praise Him for guiding you into worship. Praise Him for the knowledge He shed upon you this day.

Confession (5):
Confess your sins before our merciful Lord. Confess the sins the Spirit revealed.

Rest (5):
Rest in the will of God and know that He is God. End this worship with a prayer to the Lord. What do you want to say to Him?

Praise God for another worship day spent with Him. Hope you are all blessed. See you tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 4 56
This book will build and firm your spiritual and religious beliefs. We are doing this for ministry and we want to inspire others too. We want to shar...
5.8K 1.1K 32
She was done with life. She felt too weary to hold on. She found no reason to keep on existing. So she devised a way out. But on the night she planne...
1K 78 22
It seems like just yesterday I was saved. Not knowing what to do next or where I should go. Little by little I had to find my way and put together...
1.8K 380 41
JOHN PIERCE A Daredevil, vile, wicked, stubborn, manipulative, malicious and hurting beyond what the human eyes could see. ALAINE DAVIES Beautiful, g...