True Horror Stories

By weird_writer_

True horror stories that will send chills down your back! Updated Daily! Send me a message with a true horror... More

Author's Note
The Mirror Girl
The Ice Tray
Playpen Shadow
Bathroom Girl
Bathroom Girl Pt. 2 (Recording Incident)
Rocking Chair
Rocking Chair Pt. 2
Shadow Figures
Wave For The Camera
Playtime
Knock Knock
The Door
The Toys In The Basement
Wardrobe Door
Girl Up High
The Cold Spot
Pointing At You
Something Pops Up
Poke Poke
Tree Branch Girl
Show Yourself
Shadow Smoke
Knock Knock?
The Other Place
The Glowing Woman
Annabelle
From The Past
Hello, AGAIN AND AGAIN
The Galvez
The Top Corner
Imposter
Every...Night...
Hello Again
Meow
THANKS SO MUCH!
(A quick note)
The Wardrobe

The Shadow By The Tree

23 1 0
By weird_writer_

Oh hi! I haven't updated this in a long time.. Well anyways, I've been kinda busy and completely forgot about wattpad (oops!). I don't really know if this counts as a "horror story" but, it's kinda creepy and this happened to me just the other night..

I was walking my dog late at night before I went to bed. I was pretty tired from a long day. At first everything seemed normal, except for the eery feeling I had, but that was just from the darkness (I'm still scared of the dark, don't judge). My dog started barking and growling out of control at a spot near a tree. Now this might not seem very creepy, but when I saw where she was barking at, I remembered that just the night before I had dreamed of a shadowy dark evil feeling figure being there in that exact spot. I was really scared by this and ran back inside, shaking.

Ok yeah you don't need to tell me that's not very scary, but if you were me, you'd understand my fear, ok? Hehe.

Vote and Comment!

I promise better scarier ALSO TRUE stories coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 97.2K 74
Swallow is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When Mildr...