Help me, please

By bgd2002

Jimin ends up in an abusive relationship and jungkook helps him get out of it. The beginning of my story is... More

First meeting
New boyfriend?
Running errands
I'M WHAT!?
First hit
Hurt
Second meeting
Putting on an act
Cheating
Apologizing
Trouble
Beat
Morning
School
Lunch date
Punishment
The secret
Routine
Memories
Beach
Are things really as they seem
The last straw
Emotions
Breakfast
Knock knock
Mom's week

Ice cream

2.1K 93 31
By bgd2002

After a few minutes it then watching their sons talk, Jimin decided to invite jungkook and Shiwoo to get ice cream with him, jiwoon and Tae. Jungkook agreed and they all walked down to the local ice cream shop which was only about 5 min walking.

Jungkook got to the door first and held it open for jimin and their sons. When Tae went to enter the shop jungkook moved so Tae has to hold the door for himself. Tae looked at him confused but just held the door open for himself and continued walking in.

Jungkook doesn't know why but he doesn't like seeing Tae with jimin. Although this was only their 'second' meeting, jungkook didn't like seeing jimin with any other man. Of course jungkook figures that jimin was most likely married and that he had to get over this feeling but he didn't really want to. This felling was new to him. He had never felt like this towards someone. The feeling of wanting to protect someone and make them yours. Of course he felt protective over Shiwoo but that was different. Even though jungkook has a wife, he didn't love her. He never really did.

Jungkook and his wife were best friends in high school. They spent a lot of time together. So much time together that people started to think that they were dating. Jungkooks dad and his wife's dad were best friends. They are the ones who came up the plan to get the two to marry each other. Jungkook agreed as well as his wife but they didn't know it would be the worst decision they ever made.

A few months after getting married, they started arguing. At first it only happened a few times a month but very soon turned into everyday. They argued about the littlest stuff that the other would do. His wife was the main one who got mad a lot of the time and would start the arguments.

Once they started arguing, his wife would spend a lot of time at her work. She worked as a manager at a restaurant and would spend endless time there. After a year of being together they both sat down and had a serious conversation about both of there's future.

They both agreed to have a child. They thought maybe it would help them to bond but it was the complete opposite. It drew them further apart. Now his wife spent more time at home and he spent more time at work in his law firm. He would purposely work over time and late into the night so he wouldn't have to deal with the constant nagging of his wife.

He felt bad that he didn't put any time aside to spend with Shiwoo. He felt as though if he didn't start spending time with him then his son would grow to hate him and jungkook couldn't stand the thought of that. So he started to spend more time around the house. And as time went on, all three of them started to live peacefully together.

That was until jungkook found out his wife was cheating on him. He saw them one day kisssing at the movies when he took their son to see a movie he really wanted to see. Later that night he confronted his wife about it and at first she denied it all but then agreed to it.

He asked her for a divorce and they went their own ways. They've been divorced now for a year and he honestly hasn't been happier. He spends a lot more time with Shiwoo. Not as much as he would like but it's enough. They are slowly bonding more and more. His wife is barely in both of their lives. She said she wanted to start a new life with her new husband and that's exactly what she did.

Jungkook got compete custody over Shiwoo and gets his mom to babysit him when he has to work. Sometimes Shiwoo asks for his mom but since he's so young jungkook doesn't think to much about it. What he doesn't know is that Shiwoo needs a mother figure in his life and right now he's clingy on to jimin as that figure for him.

As they all entered the almost empty ice cream shop, the two young boys ran over to the glass that was displaying the different flavors. Jungkook, jimin and Tae walked up behind them and just giggled at how cute they are. Jungkook looked over at jimin and thought 'wow his giggle is so cute'. He snapped out of it when he noticed he was starting at him for to long. He looked around to see if anyone had noticed and low and behold Tae was staring right at him with a wide eyes. Jungkook returned the wide eyed stare and looked away quickly. Luckily jimin didn't notice a thing.

They all picked out an ice cream flavor and went to pay. Jimin started to pull his wallet out but then as he was pulling out money he felt a hand on top of his. When he looked up a little confused he saw jungkook shaking his head, "I'll pay for this one. You can get the next one." Jimin smiled and nodded his head while putting his wallet back into his pocket. Meanwhile jungkook was thinking, 'he actually thinks I was gonna let him pay. He's never gonna have to pay for anything when he's with me.'

They went outside, since it was a beautiful day and sat down in a bench by the playground that was also close. Shiwoo and jiwoon ate their ice cream super fast because they really wanted to play on the playground. After they finished jiwoon asked, "Mom can we play now?" Jimin shook his head es and as they were about to run away to the slides jimin called out, "Shiwoo come here for a second." Jiwoon and Shiwoo looked at each other confused but then shrugged their shoulders. Jiwoon continued on his way to the slides as Shiwoo ran back to jimin. Once he got there, Shiwoo asked, "Why did you call me back?" Shiwoo looked a little sad and jimin giggled at him while pulling a napkin from his pocket. Jimin lifted shiwoos head up then out one of his hands behind his head to keep it still then used his other hand isn't the napkin to wipe his mouth off. Jimin said, "You have ice cream all over your mouth." After jimin was done with the napkin, he was about to run off but then Jimin said, "Wait, I'm not done." Shiwoo stayed still and Jimin pulled a wipe from his back back he had and wipe his mouth so it wasn't sticky. "Okay, now you can go," Jimin said with a smile and Shiwoo smiled back while running over to the slides where jiwoon was.

Jimin was putting the wipe and napkin into his backpack when jungkook leaned close to him and said, "thank you." Jimin looked over to him while replying with, "What for?" Jungkook simply said, "Shiwoo doesn't have a mom to take care of him like that so I really appreciate you being nice to him." Jimin just smiled back and said, "I'll gladly take care of when ever."

With that they both smiled at each other. They stared and smiled at each other for a few minutes until they heard someone clearing their throat. Jimin and jungkook both looked over to see Tae staring at them looking kinda skeptical as if he was thinking 'what's going on here?' Jimin and jungkook just looked at each other then back at Tae and smiled awkwardly.

They both didn't know what was happening between them. Jimin didn't know why he was staring at jungkook. All he knew was that he really liked hanging with him. Meanwhile Tae was beginning to feel like a 3rd wheel.

It had already become 5pm and jimin knew he had to get home soon before Bogum got angry. Jimin said to both jungkook and Tae while looking at his phone, "Ah it's getting kinda late. Jiwoon and I should really be heading back." Jungkook and Tae just nodded and watched him throw their cups away from their ice cream then put his back pack on. Jimin then yelled to the two younger boys who were now having a sword fight with sticks, "Boys come in, we're leaving." They both ran over and jimin put jiwoon book bag on his back then told Shiwoo to turn around so he could help him into his book bag.

Jungkook and Tae stood up and they all started to walk back in silence as the two young boys talked about what to do tomorrow at school. Once they got back to school, where their cars were still parked they stopped in front of the school and said their goodbyes. Jiwoon and Shiwoo didn't want to leave each other but there parents eventually pulled them away and went their separate ways.

Jungkook buckled Shiwoo into his car seat then got into the drivers seat and pulled away from the school.Jungkook felt a little sad leaving Jimin. Honestly he didn't want to leave him and if he could he'd never leave him.

Jimin got jiwoon into the back seat and since he didn't have his car seat he just made sure he was buckled in securely. Jimin then got into the passenger side and Tae got into the drivers side. Then they also pulled away from the school.

As they drove to jimin's house. Jiwoon was telling them a crazy story about a dragon he saw in his dream. Jimin and Tae were pretending to be shocked. As they pulled up to jimin's house, Jimin saw bogums car in the drive way and started to get a little worried about how Bogum would react to him being home late and not saying where he was. Tae noticed Jimin getting a little nervous so he placed his hand on his thigh in an attempt to comfort him.

Jimin noticed this and just smiled at him to reassure Tae that he was fine. As Tae parked they both got out of the car and jimin got jiwoon out who had fallen asleep. With jiwoon in his arms, jimin went to give Tae a hug. They hugged for a few seconds then pulled away and said goodbye. Tae watched as jimin walked into the house.

He didn't want jimin to go inside by himself afraid that Bogum would do something to him but he also knew Jimin wouldn't let him walk him inside. As soon  as jimin got inside, he pulled away from his house and rode back to his.

Jimin slowly and carefully walked inside not wanting to make to much noise. As he walked inside he didn't see Bogum anywhere, so he just took jiwoon to his room and laid him down. After tucking him in and giving him a kiss, he turned around to see an angry and drunk Bogum standing in the doorway with a half drank whiskey bottle in his hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8.4K 19
I deserve my punishment. I deserve all the name calling. I deserve for my skin to be painted black and blue. I was stupid and wasn't thinking. You wo...
344K 14.9K 35
Jimin knew his relationship was toxic but he chose to stay. This book contains heavy abuse and stuffs, proceed only when you donot get triggered with...
58.4K 2.7K 35
"Y-Yoongi... Stop! Y-you're hurting me..." Jimin cried out as he was violently shoved against the nearest wall. "Shut up or I'll beat the shit out of...
97.5K 2.6K 52
A suspence crime story |JK FF| #6 in twist - 25/02/2024 At first story seems to normal then it turns to dark(please read the details before reading m...