The Outsiders Imagines/Prefer...

By The-Murphy

I have decided to make Reader X Character Imagines book for The Outsiders! There are also going to be Prefere... More

Baby Shark :)
Noises they Make.
Anxious/Nervous Dally HC's
Them As Shit Ive Said.
Their Reaction to Wattpad
Pick-Up Lines
Dally X Reader~Not Alone.
Johnny X Reader~Lay with Me.
They Find Out You Self Harm.
Pony X Reader~Sunsets
Soda X Reader~Lazy Mornings
Their reaction To You Being Trans
How they Comfort You.
Dallas~Stay.
Sleepy
Not Back But Update (apology)

(READ BEFORE PROCEEDING)

17.9K 49 16
By The-Murphy

Hey Guys! I'm Ian. (Or Ryan, Or Keith, or Dally, Or Texas (lol)) and I'm going to be writing The Outsiders Imagines/Preferences/Headcanons!

You in no way need to 100% agree with all that I say/do, but do not argue with me on them. If I say Dallas Winston has self harm scars on his thigh, I like to believe he does, and that's just my way of coping, please don't come after me.

I am sorry if in this it seems like I'm "Romanizing" things! The things I will write in this book will be requests for other people, and just random stuff that comes to my head. So if im in a bad mood, I'm gonna write an angsty imagine to get my mind off of my pain for a bit.

There MIGHT be visuals, I am not sure about that yet! I most likely wont write Female characters (like Cherry) in this.

I have my own feelings, and thoughts on these characters, and those really won't change.  Sometimes I write OOC, from what people traditionally see them! Enjoy reading! And don't be afraid to spam my comments, because I love looking at the responses!!

Also, if you request, do not expect them right away, please message the requests! If I don't answer, in a day, definitely message me again! I am basically open to everything, except for smut, which I'm not going to take requests for unless it's Headcanons or Preferences! I love y'all!

Sincerely your horrible writer,
Ian. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
427K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...