β˜οΈŽπ”½π•’π•₯𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•ƒπ• π•Ÿπ•˜π•šπ•ŸοΏ½...

By SandwingAnimus

Γ—π™±πš˜πš˜πš” πšπš’πšœπšŒπš˜πš—πšπš’πš—πšžπšŽπšΓ— More

π™Άπšžπš’πšπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŠπšπš˜πš—πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš…πš’πš‹πš›πš’πš—πšπš’πšπš’
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺
πš†πš’πš—πšπš•πšŽπšπšœ

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸

55 4 2
By SandwingAnimus

"Finally, that was a little walk to our sleeping caves." Alstromeria said to Moonflower. "Yeah, I just don't get it, why is Sunflower so mean to you?" Moonflower said. "I don't know, but literally I bit it down in one second! And she didn't even say 'woah that's impressive' like she tells other dragons" Alstromeria frowned. "Well I'm goig to take a nap. See you around noon." Alstromeria said yawning. "Alright." Moonflower said. "I'm going to go hang out with Veronica." Moonflower said. Moonflower walked out of the sleeping cave. Hmmm where does Veronica usually stay after hunting class?  Moonflower thought.

 She walked around the hall of the Flowerwing sleeping caves. She saw some dragons talking in their sleeping caves or sleeping or reading scrolls. She walked into the hydrowings sleeping cave section, then the diamondsings sleeping cave section, then the emotionwings sleeping cave section, she took a turn in the galaxieswing sleeping cave section. Atpnd that when she saw the shadow again. She stopped walking. And squinted. There's that weird shadow again... This is starting to get a little to creepy. Moonflower thought. "Hey um, what are you doing in the galaxialwings sleeping cave section?" A nebula colored galaxial wing said. "I'm just looking for my friend." Said Moonflower. "Huh, ok, who's your friend? Is she a galaxialwing or a Flowerwing like you?" She said. "She's a flowerwing. Nothing to get all worried about." Moonflower said. "What's your name?" The female galaxialwing asked. "My names Moonflower, you?" Moonflower asked swishing her tail left to right. "My names Astroid." The galaxialwing said. "I was just going  to warn you about my brother, his name is Neptune, he's small but mighty and hates flowerwings the most of all dragon species." Astroid said. "Well thanks for warning me. Anyways have you seen a tall blue Flowerwing anywhere around here?" Moonflower asked. "Yeah she went down that way." Astroid said, and pointed to the corner of the celestialwings sleeping cave section. "Thanks, nice meeting you." Moonflower said. "Nice meeting you too, and your welcome." Astroid said grinning, she turned and walked back to her sleeping cave with another dragon, who she thought might be her friend. 

Moonflower turned around and walked to the celestialwing sleeping cave section. She ran down the halls and went out the sleeping cave section. She exited out the sleeping cave section and entered the arts and crafts cave. It was full of drawings on scrolls, which were hanging on the walls of the cave. There was flower for decoration around the floor of the cave. Their was four windows with leaf windows. Two where small squares, and the other two where rectangles. The ceiling had a bulb of fire in it for light in the cave. There was wooden tables here and there. With some fluffy pillows made out of cotton for dragonets to sit on. "Hey Moon!" Veronica said. "Oh there you are I've been looking for you everywhere." Moonflower said. She went to got sit next to a fluffy pillow next to her. "So what are you doing here?" Moonflower asked Veronica. "I was just reading this scroll on how to make a bird house out of pebbles. But it looks painstaking." Veronica said. Showing Moonflower the scroll on how to make one". "True that does look painstaking." Moonflower said. "Anyways I wanted to aske you something." Moonflower said to Veronica.

 "Yeah what is it?" Veronica said. "Well I've been seeing this black shadow everywhere I go. It's starting to get creepy." Moonflower said. "Do you know who it is, or what dragon species it is?" Veronica asked. "Nope, I just see a black shadow." Moonflower said. "Where was the first time you saw it?" Veronica asked curling her tail bext to her pillow. "Well, the first time I saw it was in flying class. In the cave though." Moonflower Said. "Second place?" Veronica said. Moonflower tucked her wings in. "The second place I saw it was in the forest. Where we went outside to practice gliding." Moonflower said. "Third place." Veronica said. "The third place I saw it was in the galaxialwing sleeping cave section." Moonflower said. She looked back at the entrance of the arts and crafts cave then back at Veronica. 

"What is it?" Veronica asked. "I just feel the creepiness of it staring at me again." Moonflower said. "Strange well, you know how it was in the galaxialwings sleeping cave area?" Veronica said. "Yeah." Moonflower said. Tilting her head. "Well maybe it is a galaxialwing wing." Veronica said. "True because I met a dragonet there when I went looking for you." Moonflower said. "Really? Who was it?" Veronica said. "It was a galaxialwing her name was Astroid. She said something about her brother." Moonflower said. "Really what did she say?". "Well she said that be careful of her brother. She said that he hates Flowerwings." Moonflower said.

 "Well that's kinda weird, maybe he's the one who's following you?" Veronica asked. "Actually that's a good point, maybe it is him!" Moonflower said. "But why me out of all Flowerwings?" She asked. "I honestly don't know." Veronica said. Anyways want to go with me and Snowdrop to the jewelry store?" Veronica asked. "Sure." Moonflower said. "Wait but first I need to go get my pouch because all my coins and things are there." Moonflower said getting up from here pillow.

 "Alright, well I'll see you at the entrance of the academy with Snowdrop we'll be Wait for you there." Veronica said following her. "Ok, meet ya there." Veronica took a left and went to where the entrance cave was, and Moonflower went to the Flowerwing caves. She went in her cave and grabbed her pouch. She put it on her neck and went out the cave entrance. She went through all the cave rooms area until she got to the middle of the teachers caves. 

She suddenly heard voices. "Listen..." Said the first voice. "I don't want the dragonets fighting no more! We have to do something about this." Said the first voice, Moonflower could tell it was a male, he had a very deep voice, but she didn't know who it was. "I know, I was thinking maybe ban those students from the school?" Said a second voice, that one sounded like a female, still she didn't recognize the voice. "No I was thinking more like, maybe we should put one dragonet from a different species in one winglet." Said the male again. "True, that actually is a good idea. Do you want me to go tell swan?" Said the female. "Sure"the male said. Moonflower could hear them coming out of the cave so she dashed for the entrance cave, where she saw Veronica and Snowdrop waiting for her. "Hey Moon! What took you so long?" Snowdrop said. "I'll tell you on the way." They stared walking to the Flowerwing village. "So Moon why where you late Moonflower?" Said Veronica. "Well when I was on my way to meet you guys. I heard voices from one of the teachers caves area." "What did they say?" Snowdrop asked. "Well since THERES been a lot of fighting with the other tribes here. The teachers think it's a good idea to put each dragon species in one winglet. And plus thinking about it it's what our ancestors did! Why did we break that rule up anyway?" "Ok hold up hold up........ that means where not going to be in your winglet anymore!" Said Veronica shoked. "Woah if you put it that way then I'm gonna miss ya guys!" Moonflower said. By this time they reached the jewelry store. 

"Alright let's forget about that and buy some jewelry!!! Said Snowdrop. They walked into the store and saw millions of necklaces, bracelets, rings, golden chains, jewels her and there, gems embedded in the wall for decoration. The walls where made from polished marble, and the shopkeeper was a tall Flowerwing, she had blue eyes, and black scales, with flowers that where black with tiny white speckles on them. Then there was a HUGE chandelier on the ceiling. It was so beautiful, gold and white here and there. 

Moonflower ran through the gold chains section and grabbed a necklace with a blue diamond in it. "I like this one!" Then she grabbed two bracelets and a ring. She went up to the clerk and asked her "May I purchase these?" Moonflower put them on the glass counter gently. "Are you sure you have enough for all of this?" The clerk asked. "I don't know let me check.." She opened her pouch and counted her coins. "Well.. um.... I have 25 coins...." Moonflower said. "Oh well that's not enough sorry ma'am." The clerk grabbed everything Moonflower was wishing to purchase and gave them to her. "Wait, how much coins are they miss?" Moonflower asked. "Hmmm if the necklace is.... and the bracelets are...all of this costs 300 coins." The clerk said. "300 Coins!?" Moonflower said shocked. "Sorry ma'am this is a jewelry store and it's expensive, go put these back neatly where you found them." The clerk said. And went back to reading a scroll on diamonds, like she was before. 

"Oh...alright." Moonflower went to the section where she grabbed all of the jewelry. "Ugh, I wish I hade 300 coins." Moonflower said gloomily. All of the sudden the necklace in her hand started shaking and then it stopped. "What the...." Moonflower checked her pouch if she had something magnetic that the necklace was attached to-even though it was gold- but she didn't care. Her pouch felt heavier. She opened her pouch. "Oh my goodness where I'd get all these coins?" Moonflower said quietly. Then she realized she might have enough. She ran back to the clerk and asked. "May I pay for these please?" The clerk gave her a look. "Miss I said you don't have enough coins for this. Now please may you go put this bac-" Moonflower put her pouch and dumped all of her coins on the glass counter. "The clerk was shocked. "What the.. I thought you said you had 25!" She counted 300 coins. "Alright would you like these extra coin back?" "Yes please" She gave her, her 25 coins back. "Alright hope you have a nice day!" The clerk said, and she continued to read the scroll on diamonds. 

"Yes!" Moonflower said very happily. She put one of the bracelets on her left arm. It was gold with the brightest blue diamonds on it. Then she put the other one on which was a silver one with red sapphires in it. She put her turquoise ring with a tiny piece of emerald in the center. Then her necklace with was a pearl necklace and with a silver locked locked inside. Moonflower looked at herself in a mirror. "Ohhh! I like snazzy!" Moonflower ran to her friends, which where looking at some necklaces. They both turned to look at her. 

"Haha! Funny Moonflower, know go put that back where you found it. We both know your joking." Veronica said. "Uh...no you got that wrong." And she gave her the receipt. "BOIIIIIIIII, how did you play for all of this?!?" Snowdrop said super shocked. "Well um that what's um bothering me.." Veronica looked at the receipt in shock "300?!?! 300 coins?!?" Said Veronica. 

"Yeah.. so you see I grabbed all of this jewelry and gave it to the clerk over there. I gave her my 25 coins and she said that was not enough. So she said to go put the jewelry back. I remember being grumpy about it, and then I don't quite remember what I said but then this necklace started moving. Then after that I felt my pouch very heavy and when I opened it....That's where I found the 300 coins!" Moonflower said happily. "T be honest I'm still shocked." Snowdrop said. "Ya think?!" "OK anyways can you give us some with that 'magical necklace' of yours?" Snowdrop said. "Yeah um that's the thing though I have to say something to it for it to work." "Well what do you say then?" Veronica asked.

 "I don't know!" Moonflower said. "Well what do you say when your angry or like deppresed-ish-y." Snowdrop asked. "Well I usually say 'I WANT THIS SSSSOOOOOO BAD. Or I start crying. OR I say I wish I found have this." Moonflower said. The necklace on her neck moved a bit but then stopped. "Hmmm... I think I know what to say know." Veronica said. "But first we need to go get what ever we want, also we should get something for Alstroemeria." Said Snowdrop. "Yeah let's do that." And Snowdrop and Veronica went to go get the stuff they REALLY wanted. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.6K 20
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
637K 27.6K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
224K 8.9K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
35.4K 2.3K 81
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...