Sinful Acts

By esraxbedir

Hearing his steps come closer his finger touches the tip of his knife "you'll find that your head will be on... More

Sinful Acts
I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
* XV *
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
"He nearly got you"

II

10.6K 186 274
By esraxbedir

🚨disclaimer🚨: this book can be read from chapter ' *XV* ' as all events up until then will be brought up faintly during the chapters

"Get off me" I shoved her away from me and she laughed.

"Mrs Princeton I told you I could wake up this little birdie" Kelly gave my mum the thumbs up, which my mum returned with a tight smile.

I picked up my red purse and opened it finding my mask, I kind of hoped that my mum forgot to put it in but we all know she would never forget something as important as this.

I sighed for the tenth time. This is so stupid, so so stupid.

The car came to a sudden stop. Everyone started getting their purses, masks and most importantly their invitations. I looked in my purse and saw my hotel key card and my invitation.

'Welcome to the 88th Annual Masquerade'

Masquerade my ass, and to think for a second that so many journalists and news reporters come every year from all around the world to try and catch a glimpse of what's inside.

The door opened revealing a young man in a suit, he offered me his hand.

I ignored it and got out myself, and shut the door... by myself, I don't plan on having a servant doing stuff that I can do very well myself. My bodyguard and the Chauffeur gave each other 'the look'. I rolled my eyes and fixed my eyes on my mother who looked furious with my actions.

She pointed to her mouth and told me to smile.

I plastered a fake smile and waited for my bodyguard to hurry up and stop looking around like there are bombs about to go off.

As I headed for the stairs, I got thrown with multiple questions.

"Miss Princeton, are you looking for the one"

"Can I get a statement, Miss"

"Have you any idea of who the special guest is" I stopped and faced the reporter.

She widened her eyes, before putting on a professional poker face.

"There's a special guest?" I asked her.

"Um- uh, yes Miss can I get a statement of the inside!?" The reporter desperately asked.

"That'll be enough, let the lady breathe" a young males voice could be heard right behind me. His voice is so familiar. He placed his hand on my back indicating for me to move.

"No, get off me" I half-whispered and half-shouted.

"Still as feisty as I can remember" his breath now much nearer to my neck. I lightly gasped at the tingling feeling of both his strong arms around my waist.

"Don't make me move you, Victoria"

I started walking again and suddenly felt his warmth leave me.

I turned round to see who it was but there was no one there. Was I imagining it? Would I be allowed to go back and ask the reporter? No, I can't, mother would chop my head off.

"Vicky, there you are. Everyone is taking their places at the table" Kelly said.

"Okay, lead the way" I said.

The entrance doors shut and what shouting could be heard from the reporters were now a lot quieter.

We took our places at the table, the lights slightly dimmed and everyone went silent.

The host entered the stage and picked up the microphone.

"Good evening everyone, thank you all so much for attending the 88th ANNUAL MASQUERADE"

Everyone started clapping but I found myself looking around.

"Now, Now before our special guest is announced. I would like to deliver what tonight has in store for us" The host said.

"We all know this Ball is for our youngsters to explore and even maybe find the one. So we have a new tradition of Dancing, slow dancing where the youngsters will get to dance first hand" the host said.

The crowd began clapping. "Now for our special guest"

"I put in a ticket for you" my mum leaned in saying.

"A ticket? For what?" I said in confused.

"Shhh, wait and see" my mother said smiling, she knew I hated these things and she signed me up for something. This shit should be illegal.

"Please everyone welcome our special guest for this year, with a number of movie awards and is known for gettin' the ladies".

I rolled my eyes and decided to down the whole champagne glass.

"Chris Hemsworth" everyone stood up and clapped.

I, on the other hand, was choking. A few tables turned to look at me but my priority was not to die before kissing his fucking hands for being here tonight.

"Vicky, shit are you okay." Kelly patted me on the back.

I coughed some more and sat up straight. I looked up and there he was.

The devil who I like to fantasize over in my dreams, the guy who made my life so much more interesting... in my dreams.

"Thank you so much" Chris started saying, his deep voice alluring and instantly capturing the attention from everyone.

He's really here.

I hit Kelly on the shoulder. "Ow, what the fuck was that for" she whispered". Still staring at the god in front of me I grabbed Kelly's dress strap and pulled it towards me.

"Kelly 'he' is him." I said finally averting my eyes towards her.

"Wait for what, what do you mean... him?" I deadpanned looked her in the face.

"Wait he's him!" She harshly whispered.

I pressed my lips together while lightly nodding.

"It is him." I said.

"Him!" She said.

"Yup, him"

"like... you mean him him!?" She widened her eyes.

"He's the guy that you've been having s-" she said a bit louder than I'd hoped, catching a few glares from the table next to us. My mother and father giving Kelly a disapproving look.

"I never did it with him" I said shyly.

"Sure you didn't, you nasty little hoe" she started hitting my knees clearly showing off her excitement. 

"You have to ask him to dance!" She turned to me.

"Oh hell no" I responded almost immediately.

"Girl, if you don't dance with him - she sucked in a breath - I swear I will."

"What.. no, Kelly!" I started laughing.

"Shhhhhhh" the table next to us practically screamed at us.

Kelly took her place on her chair and an evil smile crept onto her face.

I knew that smile all to well, she was gonna do it. For fuck's sake she would kidnap him, yup she would go that far.

She slowly turned to me and cocked her head to the side and smiled.

No, no. Kelly doesn't even - ughhh

I knew she could see me practically begging her to not do what she intends to do.

"Dance with him" she mouthed to me.

"No" I mouthed back while shaking my head.

After Chris finished his speech which I missed because of Kelly's low torture. I noticed something from the corner of my eye.

I looked over and saw a guy looking at me, his features seemed very familiar. He was staring straight at me.

I turned to Kelly and grabbed her attention real quick.

"Kells, look" as I lightly pointed to the curtain where the man was standing I noticed he was gone.

The Host tapped the microphone, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Now Ladies and Gentlemen, to find out which lucky girl has the chance to dance with our special guest tonight" A bowl full of tickets were planted in front of him by someone. He stretched his arm in and took a ticket out.

My mum handed me a similar ticket, which read '64'

Oh my god, really mum. I looked at her and she just smiled and looked back at the host.

Maybe I should just rip it up now, how could my mum ruin my hopes to ever meeting him by giving me a chance... oh yeah I am totally going to get picked.

"Our number for today is -he turned the ticket- 78"

"Holy fucking shit" I heard Kelly lowly say.

"Kelly are you alright" as I looked over, her expression.. pure shock.

I turned my attention to what she was staring at, on her lap.

Her ticket.

It read out '78'

My hand went up to my mouth. "Kelly, you got it!" I immediately hugged her.

"No, no" she whispered.

She gently shook me off and I looked at her confused. Her expression was non-other than disbelieve.

Her phone started buzzing "excuse me" she got up and walked away.

Her ticket was left on the table. I took it and shoved it in my purse for when she got back. No, but really I would give it back.

As I was about to go follow her, Kelly's mum stopped me.

"Its alright Victoria" she gave me her best reassuring smile and walked off following her daughter's footsteps.

"Now for the beginning of our youngsters first masquerade dance" The host said.

The dances normally lasted one hour and for that, we had to leave our table and head into the ballroom, apparently, to both of my parents, it was a spectacular room.

I could beg to differ, but I was yet to see it.

I looked behind me and could see still no sign of Kelly or her mum.

I was starting to get really worried, I turned around to start heading off but we were basically all forced to go into the ballroom by the staff.

As I entered the Ballroom, everyone seemed preoccupied with dancing, chatting, grabbing drinks.

My mum was nowhere to be seen, so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I searched for the bar, at least I could get a break from these heals once again and have a drink.

As I walked to the bar, I saw some guys most probably from my school eyeing me.

But dancing with either of them were not on any of my plans tonight.

I sat down on the round polished stool and took my mask off.

"You know that's basically illegal in here" I looked up and met eyes with a gorgeous guy.

"Uhh, what?" I said taken back, blonde hair, a perfect jawline. Who the fuck was this guy and why is he behind the bar.

Should be modelling

"I actually do model in my spare time" I blinked and widened my eyes realising my mistake.

"But thank you" he said politely.

"Uhm okay?" I said, why oh why Victoria!!
He found this quite amusing.

He went a couple of feet away to get ready a drink for a customer I presumed and I found myself wondering back to what he originally said, 'illegal' to do what? Be at a bar.

He came once again in front of me to grab a class and was starting to shake the mixture he arranged.

"I am 18" I said confidentially, I was of legal age... did I not look 18.

I slightly looked at my clothes and wondered, I do look old enough. My boobs are nearly freaking falling out of place.

"And I'm Luke" his amusement didn't leave his face.

"I am of legal age" I said.

He thought for a moment and started laughing. Damn, he has dimples, oh shit my weakness right there. His laugh was so sincere yet dark, almost reminding me of-

"I would like a whiskey on rocks please". A deep males voice said.

My heart rate suddenly shot up as I realised that the person sitting next to me is

Chris Hemsworth.

____________________

Victoria: Vote if you think Jaffa Cakes are Cakes, not Biscuits!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
507K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
246K 5.9K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
67.8K 1.2K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...