Horizons of Love✓

By RealityvsDreamss

⚠ Go through Readers' Reviews Section on page 2 and in end of part 40B , it 'll help you decide if story is w... More

About the Story
REVIEW BY READERS
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
NOTE(Very important and not regarding update)
Part 17
NOTE
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21A
Part 21B
NOTE(Point 3 updated)
Part 22
Teaser
Part 23A
Part 23B
Part 23 C
Part 23D
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30A
Part 30B
Part 31
Note[NOT TO BE IGNORED]
Part 32
Part 33 A
Part 33 B
FUN TEASER
Part 33C
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36A
NOTE
Part 36B
Part 36C
Part 37A
Part 37B
Part 38
Q & A
Part 39A
Part 39B
Part 39 C
Part 40 A
Part 40B

Part 8

12.1K 550 129
By RealityvsDreamss

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.

After two days, two persons from detective agency came to RM with final set of reports. Sumit himself could not come due to 'other case'. Arnav was thoroughly pissed at this. He thought it was unprofessional. He didn't know the amount of work these people do. They have to interact with all sort of people using all kinds of means available. And the danger involved is another level. So, the assistants paid little attention to his rants. They were habitual of all sorts of reaction before and after investigation.  Anjali gathered everyone in the living room and whatever was presented in next two hours was enough to make Raizadas pee in their pants. Honestly speaking, the assistants themselves had never seen such a bunch of rich fools! It was God's grace that they were safe after so many attempts on their lives. Anjali was truly 'jaako rakhe saiyan maar sake na koi'.

(No one can kill you if god wants you to live. )

Arnav was  shocked at the contents of the first report unlike others, who somewhere had not taken a stand in this regard merely on the basis of a photo as proof.

Report 1 : 

Garima lived in Jhansi, her native place with ill and retired father who was eager to get her married before his death. Her elder sister, Khushi's mother was married to an accountant in Lucknow.

Maliks supplied cloth to a garment factory in Jhansi, where Garima worked. Arvind met her when he came to Jhansi on one such visit. He was enchanted by her beauty. He enquired from the owner about her and understood that she was easy prey. He frequented his visits then. He would pretend to treat her respectably but would every now and then let it show that the treatment was special from other workers.He knew Garima had no emotional support to rely on so he visited their house many times as to show how much he cared for her father but just as a 'well-wisher'. No bad intentions. Garima, who was young, just 18, impressionable and without any guidance, fell right into his trap. She thought it was her good luck that brought this guardian angel in their life. Such a pity it was that he was still unmarried. He had told her that he lived in Kanpur and was an orphan. She wanted to set him up with her neighbor who was in in late 20s and unmarried too. When her father brought this proposal to Arvind, he instead told him about his interest in Garima. Though hesitant about the age difference, her father agreed thinking about his own illness. Garima had mixed feelings. She had wanted to marry someone her age but Arvind was a very good man, will keep her happy.  Roka was arranged at her home in 'urgency' as Arvind had to leave tomorrow and would 'come back only after a month'. 

Arvind was overconfident that people in Jhansi wont be knowing him.Kahan Jhansi kahan Lucknow. Her father was too ill to enquire around and Garima would hesitate to ask his details from others. He forgot to ask about his to be brother-in-law's  details who unknown to him lived in Lucknow. Arvind belonged to one of the richest families in Lucknow. And almost everyone knew about Maliks. The photo from Roka where Garima and Arvind posed was shown to Khushi's parents when they came to Jhansi after Garima told them about her engagement.

When Khushi's father Sudhir, who knew Arvind by face saw the photo, he went livid and came down heavily upon his father-in-law. What was need to get all this done in hurry without any enquiry?

He had foiled Malik's planning of two months in a second. He immediately informed Subhadra Devi, who directed her anger on Garima instead of her dear son, Arvind the great Malik. She insulted them thoroughly. Poor trying to trap the rich; how Garima couldn't spare even a married man who had teenage kids and blah blah. She was blind to whatever her sons did. Both, Malik men were rangeelas but kept their activities hidden from their wives. Arvind had dared too much this time by trying to get married second time but the hag refused to get the point. Guptas felt humiliated but fearing about reputation of young girl(Garima), went back home. It was decided that Garima and father-in-law will stay back at Lucknow. She was soon married off to Shashi, a widower. He was Sudhir's trusted friend and 13 years older to her. Garima soon forgot everything and now lived in Lucknow peacefully with Payal and Shashi.  

But Malliks doomsday was not far ahead.

Two years later, on the day of Anjali's marriage, Ratna came to know about everything when one of Arvind's lovers was threatening him in his study over money. She was shattered. Unable to bear the truth that 20 years of her marriage had been fake, she committed suicide with her husband's revolver, in presence of Arvind who had not thought that she would take such extreme step. The look she gave him before shooting herself was so heart wrenching that guilt which should have consumed him, at the very thought of cheating her, came in at last. Arvind Mallik committed suicide with the same gun unable to face the result of his treachery, he couldn't face others. Garima came to know about the scandal as did the whole Lucknow and under impression that it happened due to her, felt guilty for Ratna. Shashi who knew everything and understood his wife well (he had many times explained that what happened with her was not her fault) took her to Sheesh Mahal when she requested. She felt sympathy for the children when she herself was just 20.But the chaos, atmosphere and fear of Subhadra Devi was too much and Garima backed out from the entrance. Now looking back, it was actually stupid on their part to go there during such tensed situation.

Age of different characters that time [ Anjali : 18, Arnav : 14, Khushi : 9, Payal : 11, Akash : 11, Garima : 20, Ratna : 37, Arvind : 39, Manohar : 35, Manorama : 33, Devyani : 55, Shashi : 33, Madhumati : 41] {Present day is 15 years after that incident. Anjali got married to Shyam when she was 29. They celebrate 3rd Anniversary in August 2011 }

Arnav was shocked at this report. He was again wrong about Khushi, he had once again misunderstood her, failed her. His world tumbled down, his theories crashed like house of cards. He lost everything once again to his ego, pride and false beliefs. His head was all jumbled, he couldn't think straight after this. His vision became hazy and he looked like he would fall down any second." Ye maine kya kar diya"('What the hell did I do'),his hands went into his hairs, clutching them hard. But buddy wait there is more to come and trust me you will drown and choke in the pool of guilt by the time it all ends. He ended their story even before it could have a proper start. Never trusting her. 

Bolti rahi aankhein meri..inko jo padta tu agar
Hota nahi yun bekhabar..hota tu mera humsafar...
Rukja jo ek baar kehta tu agar,
Tanha guzarta na apna yeh safar..
Lamho ki guzaarish thi yeh, paas aa jaate...hum..hum tum

Report 2:

The second report on Shyam was shocking to all. Audios,videos,call details,bills,various online, phone, laptop data and so many other intricate evidences obtained through under-hand means were presented. Raizadas felt ashamed at their inability to be even slightly perceptive of everything that Shyam was. Even a background check would have rung the danger bell.

Shyam literally lived sex! He was a regular brothel visitor. Worse was that he lusted after innocent young girls too. He had a thing for virgins whether willing or forced in trade or ones who, unaware of his creepy intentions, walked on the street. Anyone who was a young female. He had married Anjali for money, was so clear by the drama he had staged for marriage. In all these four years of marriage, his frequent absenteeism was all due to this. No case tours at all! He repeatedly pried on young girls- with money, sweet talks, blackmail whatever would work. He had done this engagement thing, two times before Khushi's case. He broke the engagement after using the girls in both cases. He was one of those psychos who want to make record of deflowering girls, who loved to hear their soul piercing screams which would send chills down the normal person. He did have lawyer's degree and had used its expertise on various occasions too. An underrated criminal lawyer in Delhi who was criminal and lawyer to the core!

Khushi was his first victim in Delhi, but he had met her at Lucknow first. File had details of Khushi being molested at the hands of goons and Shyam saving her. When questioned by Nani about molestation, Payal didnt mince words and told everything- about Sheesh Mahal incident, her broken wedding due to Arnav and how Arnav couldn't control his so called fury at Khushi after meeting her at dargah and aired the Sheesh Mahal clip with a false narrative. Nani slapped Arnav hard. Raizadas especially Manorama was so embarassed. Her behavior after havan when she made so much drama, hue and cry about Payal's broken marriage, all came back to her. Though she was majorly improved in behavior after Arshi wedding fiasco but she couldn't muster courage to look at Payal now. Payal for once enjoyed it...the sadistic pleasure at Arnav's expense. She no longer felt the need to hold anything back. ASR deserves this and worse! Manorama's squirming in her seat and lowered eyes soothed her wounds a bit.

Report further said that Shyam had become daring in his pursuits and he might have married Khushi if she failed to yield to his advances after fake engagement, as disclosed from his chats with his close friends during investigation. Fortunately things didn't come to that. Recently a girl aged twelve, name Mishti, was kidnapped and trafficked to the same brothel that Shyam visited. Raizadas knew something very bad was coming up. Shyam had raped the child whole night, she died by the morning due to excessive bleeding. He had solved the matter with money of course! The brothel disposed her off like they do to so many others. Anjali felt nauseous.No one had a word to utter at this level of cruelty. 

Detailed reports about his last year activities were all attached in the file including his stay as PG in Gupta house, Shashi's paralysis, attempts on Anjali's life, blackmailing Khushi, Arnav's fake will and then Arnav's kidnapping through Arnav's own guards, his lewd behavior with Khushi in Arnav's absence, attempt on his and Khushi's life, Anjali's miscarriage, his involvement with Dadi, every single thing. The ways he had tried to murder so many people, so many times in their presence, right under their nose sent chill down the spines of Raizadas. Anyone could have died anytime. They f***ing sat on a live bomb all the time!

Detectives can count hair on your head without your knowledge. They can tell how many breaths you took in a day if it was their work profile. They are one of the most efficient people in the world. Its just that the technology requires money and spying needs integrity of character and courage.

Arnav was silently thankful that his and Khushi's interactions over last year were not reported or if they were investigated so minutely as Shyam's activities, he was sure to be murdered by his family. He was thankful to Anjali for not going for his inquiry. But something needs to done about the security team, they were fucking useless.

Everyone was shocked to know about Anjali and Shyam's secret meets after Arnav had thrown him out. Arnav was shattered to see how Shyam had killed his niece right under his nose. He was so damn angry and confused. Everything here was so fucked up and twisted. His father, Shyam every damn single thing and most of all, he himself. He was so angry at his own behavior that he didn't have space and time to be angry at his sister. She may have gone behind his back but it was he himself who wrecked his ship, destroyed his life.

********************

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.

However family was disappointed in both siblings. One trusted her spouse beyond the sensible limits and the other one didn't have ounce of trust in his wife.So, both fell to their doom. Nani was tired and sick of everything. She didn't have energy left and slumped back into sofa at spectacular failure of all her efforts of last 15 years. Mama could not understand where he went wrong. Don't children take their own decisions after certain age? They know the difference between right and wrong? I taught them every good thing I could. Fir ye sab hua kaise?("How did it happen then?") Did he neglect them in garb of providing space after 20 years of age? 

Manorama Mami for the first time in her life doubted if she had favored Akash and neglected these two? (She cannot forget that moment 33 years ago, when a smiling Ratna jiji had encouraged, a 15 year old Manorama working at Raizada Haveli to hold the most beautiful baby in the world. Manohar had smiled and nodded, his eyes glittering as she blushed red at their innocent dreams not knowing how much her employer, an orthodox and traditional lady Mrs. Devyani Raizada detested love liaisons. With new born Anjali's innocence and antics, Manorama had forgotten her reality. She forgot that Mrs. Raizada would hate to become mother-in-law of a servant). She knew that she loved Anjali most, knew her Arnav bitwa was right always, believed most in him then where did it all go wrong? Did I overprotect her? Ignored Arnav's faults? Or I unconsciously differentiated? Why are these two so miserable today maybe even more than what they were 15 years back? I failed Ratna jiji, she thought. She had so much trust in me.(Parents tend to go in self doubt when these things happen, even if they are not at fault).

*************************************

Humko maloom hai 'jannat' ki haqeeqat lekin 

dil  khush karne ko 'ghalib' ye khayal acha hai

Anjali was numb in shock what illusionary world she had been living in? She watched her role in her own miscarriage. How gullible she was, how foolish! She could not believe it. She had helped that monster indirectly in killing her own baby. Tears rolled down her eyes. She had believed her brother's accusation of kidnapping to be a misunderstanding, without even thinking about his disheveled, bruised state at that time.Why didn't she inquire who kidnapped her brother? It was her duty. She overlooked her family's apprehensions about Shyam, again attributing every thing to just a misunderstanding! She ignored Khushi who had always cared for her. She was so cold to her! She deteriorated her health intentionally for a person who had just taken her baby away. How sick of her! How she had allowed him to suck everything out of her like a parasite? She felt so disgusted with herself - mind body soul.

"Kya bewakoof bane hai hum!!! Char saal humne ek jhooti zindagi ji, us admi ki puja ki jo duniya mein jeene layak bhi nahi tha, uske saath soye jo pta nahi kitni ladkiyo ka rape karke aata hoga...(bile rose up everyone's throat at that), uss ke liye roye jise masoomon ki cheekon mein maza aata tha. Uske liye vrat, puja karte rahe jisne humare vishwas ko har pal taar taar kiya. Hum kitne gaye guzre hain. Hum kaise us darinde ke paap mein shamil ho gaye! Agar us din hum upar jaate hi nahi to humari rajkumari humare pass hoti."   ("I have been fooled so nicely! I lived a lie for four years,worshiped a man who was not worth living.I slept with a man who raped the girls.I wept for a person who enjoyed the screams of innocent girls, fasted for a man who broke my trust into pieces every damn second! How could I help him in killing my own baby! Had I not gone upstairs that day, my princess would have been here with me!") 

She slumped down at Arnav's feet, "Humne tumhari baat maan li hoti chotey, to humari godh mein hoti humari bachi, humari Rajkumari!Humne khud hi use maar diya!  Bhagwan ne humein saza di hai Nani, sabke khilaaf ja kar us aadmi se chup kar milne ki. Usse ghar bulane ki. Ye sab humari galti hai ". ("Had I agreed with you Chotey, my baby would have been here in my arms! My princess! I myself killed her. God has punished me Nani, for going against everyone. For meeting him behind your back.Its all my fault!") Anjali sobbed wretchedly.

No one helped her up as she slumped down. No one said "No. Its not your mistake". Everyone felt she needed to realize her faults. They all were realizing their faults. Nani was so angry at Subhadra's role in helping Anjali to meet Shyam. This woman was bad omen of her life. She called ashram instantly and when Subhadra came on phone, she just rained her ire, "Subhadra, agar kahin bhagwan hai to tum nark mein jaogi ...dekh lena...humari bad-dua zaroor lagegi tumhe. Kitni buri ho tum? Haan? Tumne humse hamesha sirf cheena hai...phele humari beti  fir bahu aur ye jo Anjali ka bacha tha vo bhi tumhari vajah se hi gaya tha. Tum chain se nahi jiogi, dekh lena!!!" ("Subhadra, if God does exist then you will surely go to hell! I curse you witch!  You are such a lowlife!  You have always snatched my dear ones  -  first my daughter then my bahu and now Anjali's baby also died because of you! You wont have peace. I curse you   ") and slammed down the phone, panting for breath.HP brought her water instantly.

Anjali has learnt her lesson hard way and this lesson will be there for life, hopefully. Raizadas were sure that Shyam was not fit to roam free anywhere on the earth. He should be behind the bars as soon as possible. Arnav had just dialed Aman for further follow up on Shyam, when Anjali informed him that Shyam has been taken care of! He was in Sumit Arora's custody from last three weeks. It was Shyam himself who has helped them with evidences- cctvs, mobile records, call records, testimonials and other clues obviously only due to 3rd degree torture. She explained them everything that had happened in the past month. The detectives who had been silent all this while left with Anjali's permission.

Anjali and others had heated argument for doing this alone. She silenced them that she was safe as she had just used money, but it was Aman at forefront of everything. They should be worried about him not her. When will they stop being the mother hen to her! She sighed! " Stop fussing over me dammit! I don't need this ICU level care! I am not made of glass. You have made me into this fragile glass doll!  Dont make me physically or mentally handicapped! I am not one! Mera sara vajood mere pair mein nahi hai!("My whole existence doesn't lie in this leg") I will tell u guys when I need help. Aur Chotey hum par chillane ki jagah tum na abhi apni chinta karo. Apna ghar bachao, khud ko sudharo! You have so much work cut out.("Chotey instead of screaming down on me, you should worry about yourself. Save your home,redeem yourself" )

NOTE:

Hello Everyone! So this is the update. Ignore typos. Hehe!

I have tried to close some loopholes hopefully. Please vote and comment to share your views. 

Sep 29, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
202K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
78.5K 6.3K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
49.1K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...