Horizons of Love✓

By RealityvsDreamss

⚠ Go through Readers' Reviews Section on page 2 and in end of part 40B , it 'll help you decide if story is w... More

About the Story
REVIEW BY READERS
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
NOTE(Very important and not regarding update)
Part 17
NOTE
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21A
Part 21B
NOTE(Point 3 updated)
Part 22
Teaser
Part 23A
Part 23B
Part 23 C
Part 23D
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30A
Part 30B
Part 31
Note[NOT TO BE IGNORED]
Part 32
Part 33 A
Part 33 B
FUN TEASER
Part 33C
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36A
NOTE
Part 36B
Part 36C
Part 37A
Part 37B
Part 38
Q & A
Part 39A
Part 39B
Part 39 C
Part 40 A
Part 40B

Part 5

12K 562 141
By RealityvsDreamss

Shyam had supported Arnav when Anjali ranted out her frustration on his tendency to always impose his decisions on others.She was irritated with his big brother attitude. Anjali couldn't understand Shyam's such mellowed behavior towards Arnav who hated the sight of him. He had beaten the shit out of him that day.

Also this man was first one to jump and free Khushi from Arnav's grip and was again abusing the same girl like he had in the past. Was it a momentary lapse on the day of the wedding? And what the hell happened to his case tours? They have decreased magically. It was another abnormality. Now a days he would sneak out for hours thinking that nobody noticed but had returned back home every single night. He was hooked to his laptop at odd hours. Once she had seen him closing a tab hurriedly when she had entered the room in a hurry. He seemed to be at guard, too fidgety around Arnav, to be just afraid of bashing. Was she imagining things up or had now started to notice things? or Was he guilty of something? 

She was sure of one thing. He was definitely hiding something. 

Anjali's instincts screamed that he needs to be investigated. If he comes clean, no one would be happier than her. She had the right to atleast inquire into things when everything was so muddled and most family members were against him. Its not like she passed a judgement on his character without a thought. She will plead her reasons and ask sorry if her doubts were illfounded. Also she wanted to end the unsaid coldness hostility between her husband and her family. 

But only one party can be right, not both? Only an unbiased investigation can help her to find the truth. It should be done secretly, she decided; so that no one gets to influence the investigation. Anjali also wanted to rest Garima's topic for once and all. What was the connection between Garima Aunty and her father. All the answers would be clear only after thorough investigation by professionals.

She took Aman into confidence, who after lots of pleadings from her,  agreed to keep it secret from Arnav. She knew Aman while dealing with all this, will eventually come to know about everything that had happened in their family. So she gave him a brief. Aman after realizing the sensitivity of the issue himself thought that it was better to keep Arnav, uninvolved till something very serious comes up. He hired Sumit Arora Investigations, one of the best detective agencies in the country. He warned Anjali of huge fees and long investigation time,  even two months in some cases. 

For lakhs to go undetected by Arnav,  Anjali had to pawn her jewellery through Aman. Aman registered that he was in direct line of fire, if Arnav ever came to know about all this. But he considered Anjali as his elder sister. After knowing about the fiasco, he knew the importance of discovering truth for sake of so many relations.He now knew why his boss was so temperamental these days. He cared for Raizadas and his Khushi Ma'am too who couldn't be a fake person.He had first hand seen the way she cares for Arnav. But when the man himself is hell bent on spoiling his life then who can help. He couldn't believe such a humble and nice man like Shyam Sir could be a creep. He didnt want to pass judgements on anyone.

Aman briefed Sumit and provided him everything agency required from their end. In a week itself,  Sumit's team unearthed odd disturbing things about Shyam which should have not gone unnoticed by Raizadas. They had lived with him for more than 4 years, for God's sake! By the end of second week, Anjali gave him permission to take Shyam under his illegal custody to get more things out of him. She had to again pay several lakhs for this. Sumit was of opinion that Shyam was not fit to roam free. Also for some technical things, they needed information from horse's mouth. She gave the same excuse that beloved damaadji came up with, every time. His case tours! No one knew about the digging that went up behind their backs, at times in their house itself. Anjali started to feel that Arnav was suspicious of her activities. Not ready to take any risk, she asked them not to contact her further and directly submit report in the end.

**********************

Arnav sat at poolside working on some file. He had no inclination to work. It all felt useless. What had he actually achieved in life? Nothing. Sighing, he closed the file. His family was angry with him, his sister behaved strange, his wife was a first grade con-woman belonging to family of professional cheaters. What had he earned other than money? Doesn't he deserve some peace and love like others?  Was he such a bad person? He gazed up in the sky to find answers from his mother. She would have loved him always. She must be feeling sad for him and Anjali. Both had fate similar to her. They again fell in pit of treachery created by the same bloody woman. 

When will his struggles end ?

Sunaah Hain Mohabbath Ki Takdeer Mein, 

Likhein Hain Andherein Ghanee,

Tabhi Aaj Shayad Sitare Sabhi 

Zara Saa hi Roshan Hue...

Mere Haath Ki In Lakeeron Mein Likhe Abhi Aur Kitne... Sitam,

Khafaa Ho Gaye Hai Khushi Waqt Sey 

Ho Rahein Hain Meherbann Gam,

tere pyaar mein, aise jiye hum

jala hai yeh dil, yeh aankhein hui num

****************************************************

Initially Khushi found it difficult to adjust with the hectic schedule of two teaching jobs but after a month into it, she started to like it. It also helped her to stop her thoughts from wandering into dangerous territories. At times, she would think that she won't forgive him ever, even if he begged on his knees. He doesn't deserve her love but he should have atleast come and asked sorry ? But he hadn't, she chuckled breaking out of her fancy thoughts. She had waited for him to come and repent, how she 'll clear that they are over for good but two months, entire two months have passed and there was not a sign of him! He has disappeared from her life. He hadn't even bothered to know how she was coping up, erasing her from his life so easily. Actually, he never really loved her. Heartless man! Only knows how to play games, break hearts and kill people. She wiped her tears scolding herself that why should she waste even a second on that useless man, even if it was spent in hating him some more. She should remove him from her life. Like he has done. Yeah, he is not worth even your hatred Khushi. Stop doing this.

Aaj phir dil ne ek tamanna ki ...aaj phir dil ko humne samjhaya.

Her father's physiotherapy sessions had started and were going great. According to Doctor, if everything went smooth, he may start walking in about a year. Altogether life was alright if not good, she thought sipping her tea sitting at stairs. Her phone rang, 'Shuklaji calling'. 

As it was remarriage and most of the guests had already left so by the time all the drama happened only family remained. Because of which many were unknown to their situation.People in her colony knew something had happened as the great Dadi had barked that announcement. Not sparing them privacy. 

Many gossiped behind her back; some genuinely wanted to help in anyway they could, like Preeto's family,;some didn't have time to give much attention to it. But with time focus had gradually shifted from her. They were more interested in getting better jobs, learning from her example. Some in sheer jealousy, others in inspiration.

His staff members probably thought they were still married. They didn't have any idea of the true face of their boss, a pathetic excuse of human being!  Media hadn't a whiff of Arnav's eloped marriage or remarriage. She had Arnav to thank for that.This time he had not ridiculed her in media like in Sheesh Mahal fashion show for petty revenge. But million dollar question was why didn't he do it this time? Of course to guard his own name from being slinged in mud. Even after presence of so many high profile guests at the Muh Dikhai function, not a single news article was published regarding their marriage. Atleast she was safe from being hounded by gossip hungry reporters.  

Shuklaji as predicted by Khushi, didn't know that Khushi was no longer his Bhabhi. He talked to her in his usual way. He had called to know when she would be joining back. She refused to join back, making excuses not telling him the real reason. But Shukla was adamant. He was pleading profusely by the end. His business would go downhill as her cooking skills were the USP of the business. Khushi asked him for some time. She was unable to find solution to his problem. His business will suffer greatly because of her. She felt guilty. After pondering over it for some days, she got a fantastic idea. She asked Payal to take over. Payal was surprise,she was hesitant but with Khushi constantly at her back, she understood her situation and agreed to think about it. Khushi blackmailed her about Shukla's sufferings, low finances at their home, how extra income will help. It was a total lie. She had infact managed to save 10k. But what was the need to inform Payal.  Khushi had become a lot smarter in money matters when compared to the year before. Maybe influence of Arnav ! Who cares!!

Payal took it as an opportunity to contribute in finances directly, something she had never done before. Payal was more of back-end type of person, she preferred to stay away from limelight. Earlier too when Khushi worked at AR or RM, she preferred to take household responsibility, chikankari work or tuition. 

But Khushi's emotional blackmail worked this time. After discussion among Raizada ladies, who considered it as good opportunity, it was decided between Anjali n Payal that they will jointly go for it. Anjali had sensed Payal's low confidence and she decided to assist her. She even suggested to expand it further in coming months. But they were apprehensive of roadblocker Arnav's reaction as they knew the drama he had created when Khushi had started this dabba business. Nani, Mami- Mama, Akash everyone supported them. NK who had gone back to Australia was happy to hear the news.He had felt that he failed as a friend. He couldn't face Khushi and finally left for his home. Anjali smartly faked Shyam's support too. 

Arnav, as they had thought, tried to discourage them. Why should they work when he earned enough. They should instead enjoy the luxuries, was his argument. And the same man will call his wife,  gold digger the next moment. Akash was eager to assist them in anyway. His sister and wife looked enthusiastic about it.He was happy for them. For him,  it was normal for people to be financially independent if they wanted so.

*************************************************************

No one knew that Arnav had registered this business, ' KKGSR Dabba Service' as surprise wedding gift for Khushi. Nor did his cold expression gave ahint of his turmoil to anyone. He slipped away to his room. Throwing his coat on the recilner, he laughed ruefully. Now there was no KKGSR. The name rubbed salt on his wounds. Every single day in the past month, he controlled himself from going to Laxminagar and dragging her into his arms to never let her go. Never ever!

Ho ke tumse judaa mere dilbar, ho ke tumse judaa mere dilbar,

Maine ro ro ke pal guzara hai...

He had so many times contemplated about forgetting every wrong she did, forgiving her and starting afresh with her. To build their 'own magical world'. All the dreams that he had woven around her were smashed to the ground.It hurts! Damn it hurts so much!! Love has finally reduced him to nothing,  Arnav thought wistfully lying at the poolside, again gazing at stars. He was so desperate and deep in this love shit that he was ready to take her back. He has turned into a lovesick puppy, who yearned for the daughter of the woman who killed his mother. Khushi had reduced him to this.

Tu hi meri liye ab kar dua

Tu hi iss dard se kar de juda

Tera hoke tera jo main na raha 

Main yeh khud se kehta hoon...

Tujhe bhula diya

Phir kyun teri yaadon ne... Mujhe rula diya...

He hated her for changing him from cold ruthless ASR who was in control of everything to broken Arnav, helpless in love, hurting so much everyday that even alcohol couldn't relieve his miseries, his pain. He knew it was injurious to his diabetic body but does she care? He loved her so much, beyond his imaginations but she turned out to be liar, a woman who didn't love him even a bit. "I wish I could tear you out from my soul and throw away so far that I wont even remember your name." Why his traitor heart longs for that gold digger(there he goes again), that homewrecker, was beyond him.

"koi bolo khushi ko usne Di ka hi nahi, apna ghar bhi toda hai...humara ghar bhi toda hai... mujhe toda hai...I hate you...I hate you so much Khushi Kumari Gupta. Tumne mera sab khatam kar diya. Kya kya sapne dekhe they maine..While I busy dreaming about our children, you were busy fooling me!  Tumne sab kharab kar diya. I hate you Khushi. I hate you".(Someone tell Khushi that she broke their own home too alongwith Di's. She had broken him. She has destroyed all his dreams. )

Mohabbat mein nahin hai farq jeenay aur marnay ka
Usi ko dekh kar jeetay hain, jis kaafir pe dam nikle

His chest burnt in misery, burning his soul too. "I will kill you first then myself...tabhi ye dard khatam hoga." (Only then the pain will end).  Arnav gritted his teeth and rubbed his hand over his heart. But this was not solution and even ASR knew it. He already felt guilty for choking her, he can't think of harming her more. ASR was not a coward to assault his wife however bad woman she may have been. He was guilty for loosing control on his senses. But he won't ask sorry. She in a way deserved it.

This had been Arnav's routine. Whole day he behaved as cold ruthless ASR, who gave a damn to others feelings but in the dark nights of loneliness, he transformed into the broken man he was, his mask slipped. He tried to drink away his sorrows futilely.

Arnav was right in only one aspect. Vo apni kismat khud likhta hai.(he wrote his destiny) His this lonely state was result of his own doings. When he will realize his sins, his days will grieve too alongwith the nights. Because karma is a bitch who gives u back everything but with due interest. Making mistakes unknowingly don't relieve us from their consequences.

May God give him strength to bear it when time comes.

************************************

Payal informed Khushi of her plan. Khushi was happy for her sister and relieved for Shukla. Now with his problem solved, Khushi herself had amixed feeling about giving up her dabba business. She got sentimental but composed herself soon as she realised the futility of lamenting over something that was not in her control. "DM ki marzi huyi to hum dobara shuru kar lenge kabhi", she thought.(I may start it afresh someday).

Removing dabba business thoughts from her mind, Khushi focused back on task at hand. She had already kept money in the bag and now retrieved engagement ring box from her almirah and kept it in the same bag. She had separately marked all the envelopes with amount Arnav had loaned/ given to her on all the occasions. 2k that he gave her when she damaged his car by mistake, 25k for the car damages, bundles of notes he had kept on her table for training Lavanya, 300 she borrowed from him for holi colors. Hospital bill of Babuji treatment, she had already paid him back. 16k for the house rent of the 2 months. Khushi decided to leave this house if Arnav arbitrarily increased the rent as landlord. Since he had not asked her to vacate the house till now, it meant either he had forgotten about it or he was uninterested in torturing them further. Whatever be the reason, the house was perfect for her family for now with Shashi's therapy and friendly neighborhood. All the jewellery, shaguns, whatever Raizadas had ever given to her, was already lying in her cupboard oops his cupboard at RM. Khushi had never bothered to keep it at GH. She now thanked DM for that wise decision of her Amma. Her sindoor was left on his dressing table. She didn't knew that it would be taken away away from her so brutally. He must have thrown it away along with mangalsutra, Khushi knew he was that cruel. She touched empty her neck then her empty parting. She smiled wistfully. "sindoor, mangalsutra ke baare mein mat soch Khushi. Jab vo khud hi humare nahi huye to inka matlab hi kya hai?"(Don't think about sindoor and mangalsutra Khushi , when the man himself couldn't be yours then these things don't mean anything.)

Khushi sighed, now she didn't have anything that belonged to him. She was clueless to game of fate like we all are. She didn't know that she had something so precious, which she won't give away ever...something she would be proud of, care for all her life. Payal had brought her things back on third day itself. For who knows, the mad man could have burnt her daily essentials in a  fit of rage. She packed everything and gave it to Payal,  asked her to keep it at the end in Arnav's cupboard as Arnav never arranged his cupboard so it will remain undiscovered till HP or Anjali arranged it again. Khushi knew this coz she herself had rearranged the cupboards only twice in 6 months of their marriage. She didn't want to poke the beast's ego and cause harm to herself but at the same time she wanted to return his money which was right thing to do.

Anjali and Payal invested equally in the business. They rented decent space in Rajendra Nagar to open an eatery where only lunch service was available as of now to tap the ever-growing education market, with delivery services to the companies of Connaught Place. Shukla managed the AR part only. They still had low customer base but it was growing popular due to social contacts of Anjali and excellent cooking skills of Payal. They hired a staff of 30 people to assist them. Perks of being rich. They didn't have much physical work to do. Only instructions and tempering the dishes. But even overseeing and managing it all, was much work for them as they had never done it before. Akash and surprisingly Arnav helped them actively. On Arnav's suggestion they went for low returns per item and it had started to work well for them. Profit margins started to increase as no. of customers started to increase rapidly. They were learning things fast. They started donating food to nearby orphanage to earn DM's blessings.  KKGSR Dabba Service was becoming successful but without KKG. But Khushi was happy for them, she loved these two woman immensely for what they were doing for her, for themselves.

If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.

Please Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
30.5K 1.9K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
99.2K 6.6K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...