Enkahnz: Best Car Modificatio...

Oleh enkahnz21

Craftsmanship comes with years of practicing a certain skill. However, when passion is combined with skill, o... Lebih Banyak

Enkahnz: Best Car Modification in UK

4 0 0
Oleh enkahnz21

Craftsmanship comes with years of practicing a certain skill. However, when passion is combined with skill, one can achieve something that imitates perfection.

All our head technicians and mechanics are experienced, but it's more than experience Enkahnz looks for. It's an obsession to achieve the best possible results, every time.

Welcome to Enkahnz. The complete vehicle body specialists & customization house for our clients from all walks of life; from sporting personalities to entrepreneurs.

Enkahnz Specializes in styling your car that includes interior tailoring, engine tuning, alloy wheels, body kits, conversions, paint shop and many more to modify your car. Enkahnz also specializes in accident repair of your car. We will repair your vehicle that even you will not believe that it is the same vehicle. Enkahnz is the one stop destination for your car.

We like to keep each project individual to the client inspiring them with ideas and designs from around the motoring world.

Our facility has a 20,000 sq. foot design studio where clients get to decide on each detail from the stitching to the paint with our head designer.

Our next job will be to bring a design idea to life which our in-house design team who have years of motoring design experience.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.2M 45.8K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.2M 56K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
29.9K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...