MY AVENGERS ACADEMIA

Par DeathshadowX2015

Heroes, Villains, and Anti-Heroes in two different worlds one comes from Comics and other one comes from Mang... Plus

Bio
Marvel
My Hero Academia
OCharacter 1
Oc 2
Oc 3
OC 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
1k views!
2 awesome games coming out soon.
funniest clip of MHA
EMERGENCY NEWS
Big Fucking News
cutest ship ever
I'm little bit confused here
awesome manga style
My hero disney music

that's cross the line

391 4 4
Par DeathshadowX2015

When I was talking to my followers he told me that there was a bullied to a 7 years old girl name lexi who play as tony's daughter on the internet on youtube so I watch it and I feel piss off of what they say to this with little girl and is it unacceptable I cannot believe what they put on the internet so if you didn't know here's the clip.

Now to all readers who love Marvel let me tell you something if you trying to bully an actor and actress don't bully them or hate them the only you hate it's the character not them but the character you just hurting the heart of Marvel but the only you are hurting is the soul of Marvel and that soul is Stan Lee who made this you are hurting the man who create this universe and you disrespecting this man Pride I don't want to see anyone who bully a little kid who became an actor an actress to any movie that you like it's disgraceful of what they did to Lexi of her acting in the movie.

ninjarider1

PhoenixStudios8

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
86K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
963K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...