We Don't Know Where We'll Go...

By ToxicThrill

Young teenage girl, Elise Roy and her two best friends Ray Toro and Frankie Iero have been together forever... More

Ch. 1 - A Beginning
Ch. 2 The Best Smile Ever
Ch. 3 The Agreement
Ch. 4 'Skylines and Turnstiles'
Ch. 5 Frank's Homecoming
Ch. 6 - The Not So Great Meeting
Ch. 7- The New Friendship and Maybe More Than Friendship
Ch. 8- The Same Classes? ( Do I Love Gerard or Frank?)
Ch.9 - School (Playing with Fire)
Ch. 10 - Gerard
Ch. 11 - The Craziest Day in my Life
Ch. 12 - Brian Schechter
Ch. 13 - "I love you, Gerard Way"
Ch. 14 - "I love you too"
Ch. 15 - Bullies and Hair-Dye
Ch. 16 - Bullies and Hair-dye (part 2)
Ch. 17 - Blackout Once, Blackout Twice
Ch. 18 - You Keep Me Alive
Ch. 19 - Jealousy and Josh
Ch. 20 - The Punch
Ch. 21 - I'll Never Let You Go
Ch. 23 - Blood (Gallons of the Stuff)
Ch. 24 - Arriving at the Hospital
Ch. 25 - My World > Yours
Ch. 26 - Elenaโ™ก
Ch. 27 - The Clueless Cow
Ch. 28 - "I Believe That We All Fall Down, Sometimes"

Ch. 22 - I'll Take the Punch for You

1.7K 49 33
By ToxicThrill

•Gerard's POV•

We had been sitting on the bench for a while in complete silence. Elise was laying on my chest while I ran my fingers through her silky, black hair.

I had done it. I let my secrets go, and now my dreams had come true. Everything was perfect. Right now. Perfect.

This was the first time I had really felt happy for a long time. I mean, I had had my moments with Elise earlier this week, but I have a feeling the happiness is going to last this time.

A smile spread across my face, just thinking about everything that has happened in the last few minutes. It was also the first time I was really proud of myself. I did something I have never done before, and it all turned out right.

"Gerard?" Elise whispered as she turned her head up towards mine.

"Yeah?"

"I mean what I said back there. I love you. I really do. Don't ever underestimate yourself because you are the nicest, most beautiful guy I know".

I smiled and kissed her on the top of her head. I know I was kinda taking this fast, but she seemed to be responding to my affection. Don't blame me, this is my first time in a real relationship. I don't really know what I'm doing.

All I know is, I want her to know how much I love her.

"Elise, I love you more than you'll ever know. You're beautiful and maybe the most caring person I have ever met. You make me so happy, and I haven't been really that happy since I moved here. I really feel this is where I am supposed to be. Here. With you".

She wrapped her arms around me and shoved her face into my chest.

"Thank you, Gee," she said, muffled by my shirt. This was kind of an awkward hug, but I didn't care. I hugged her right back.

"Gerard, I want you to tell me something, honestly," she said with a stern face as she pulled back to face me. I nodded my head, but I was kinda confused.

"Is there something going on with you and Frank? I mean, you seem to not be yourself when your around him. You get very quiet. And then I don't get to really talk to you..."

Crap. Yeah I felt there might be something up with Frank, but I didn't know that I got all weird around him. I guess I just don't notice when I'm quiet, since that's what I'm used to being.

I got off of the bench and brushed off my jeans. I held out my hand for Elise.

"Let's walk," I said, thinking of where to go.

She took my hand and we started walking.

Her hand was small and fragile compared to my large, clammy hands. I noticed that she was a little smaller than I was, which was a shock, since I am usually smaller than anyone around me. Well, except Frank. Nobody will ever be smaller than him. Even Elise's little brother is taller than Frank!

Oh yeah. Frank. Elise's question. Yeah....

"Elise, the reason I get all weird around Frank... is because I'm sort of jealous of him. And I think he is jealous of me".

We had now started walking down the sidewalk, and I decided where I was taking Elise. She looked at me in confusion, but it told me to keep going.

__________________________

I know I haven't done this before, but I am going to try Mikey's POV for a little, but I'll go back to someone else's point of view at the end of this chapter.

__________________________

•Mikey's POV•

Elise had left about a half hour ago and it was starting to scare me, that she wasn't coming back. I didn't know where Gerard was either.

Elise's mom had left a message on the house phone, saying that she would be back a little later since she was going to pick up a form at her friends house and then go get us dinner.

I was really hoping that Gerard and Elise would get home before Mrs. Roy. I don't know what I would say. Maybe Frank would lie for me. But... I'm the only one that knows they left.

I heard my phone beep in pocket, so I pulls it out and looked at the name of who had texted. I was really hoping it was Gerard, telling me everything was okay.

It was Alicia.

I sat down on the couch nearest to me and flipped open my phone to see what she sent.

*Hey, Mikes*

Ever since Elise had introduced me to Alicia, and she gave me her phone number, we have been texting back and forth. I was coming to secretly like Alicia. She was cool, and even though she was way more outgoing than me, she was always nice to me and helped me fit in.

*Hey! What's up?* I responded. I always got shaky whenever I would text her, since I didn't want to sound stupid.

*Mikey, do you think you would be able to um*

Would I be able to what? What did she want?

"Yo Michael, where's your brother and Elise? I haven't seen them for a while!" Frank mumbled as he walked towards me, shoving some sort of hot dog looking food down his throat. Whatever it was, it was disgusting.

"First of all, ew. Your disgusting Frank," I cringed. Frank seemed to shrug like I was probably right. I continued after pretending to stick my finger down my throat. "I saw Elise run to the front door like she was in a hurry. I asked her what was up and she just said that she was going to see Gerard who had 'stepped out'. But I doubt he just 'went for a walk'. She said there was a story behind it or something. She also said it was a long one and-"

"THAT WOULD BE, WHAT SHE SAID!" Frank cut me off. He stuck his finger in the air like he was saying something intelligent, even though he was shouting.

I gave him a 'you are a freak' look and he clasped his hands underneath his chin and lifted one leg, like he was an innocent angel. I shrugged his mockery off and continued once again.

"The thing is, is that we need to somehow contact them because - you said yourself- they have been gone for a while".

I looked down at my phone -which had just buzzed in my hands- to see that Alicia had finished her message.

*I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out some time*

Just as I started to get excited, Josh stumbled into the living room. Oh I forgot, I haven't seen him for a while either.

He looked sorta drunk. I mean, he couldn't stand up strait and he was staggering all over the place.

There was blood in his hands.

I just noticed that Frank had left to go to the bathroom or something when I was reading Alicia's text. So it was just me in the living room.

Alone.

With Josh.

"Where is she?" Josh mumbled.

I was too frightened to speak. This dude was intimidating.

He lifted his head and look me in the eyes. That's when I noticed the blood-ringed, bruise around his left eye.

"Tell me where she is right now, or I'll punch YOU in the face, you little creep," he snarled in my direction this time.

I had a feeling that 'she' was Elise, but I had no idea where she was, myself.

"I-I don't know a-anything."

"You're lying," Josh smirked as he started closing in on me. I started freaking out inside. This dude was really going to hurt me!

I looked down at my phone that had silently rang in my lap.

*Mikey?? Are you okay?*

No. I'm not okay.

__________________________

•Elise's POV•

Gerard had taken me to the top of the hill that overlooked our town. It was beautiful. We had a view of all of the houses and shops in our area. We also had a full view of the beach and horizon. The sun was beginning to set. Of in the distance, I could make out Disneyland- which was relatively close by.

Gerard sat down cross-legged and I sat down, hugging my knees to my chest.

"Gerard, why are you jealous of Frank?" I asked him.

He sighed. "Well... I just feel, he has more ownership of you. I mean, he has more of the right to be with you than I do. You have been his friend for as long as you can probably remember, and I'm just a newbie. I can tell he likes you, and I just sorta showed up and I think he doesn't like it when you're with ME and not him. And I feel he has all right to be mad at me, just because he's known you longer. I feel so awful for butting in on your guises relationship. I almost feel I need to leave, just so I can give you back to Frank".

He looked really sad. And I felt he was sincere with what he said.

"Gerard, you're so sweet. No one would ever think about others the way you do. You worry for other people's feelings before yours. And that's why I really love you. Don't worry about me and Frank. I'll figure that stuff out. Just please... don't get depressed. I don't ever want you to go into depression. You are amazing, no matter who else gets in your way of life. Just promise me Gee, you will never harm yourself in anyway".

He was scaring me slightly. He seemed to be getting REALLY depressed lately about things. His parents have also not shown up yet, so I felt bad for him.

He nodded, but didn't refuse to what I said about depression and self-harm. If he had spoken up and said that he never has, or never will, I would've been a little more satisfied inside. He seemed to just be agreeing with me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and we stared watched the sun go down.

This was the first time that I have watched the sunset with someone else by my side. I had come up here before, but I was always alone.

I used to always use the fireworks at Disneyland to let me know it was probably time to go home.

But when I saw them this time, I jumped since my mom didn't know we left the house. Gerard looked stunned at my sudden movement but stood up next to me anyways.

"We have to go".

Gerard didn't hesitate and took my hand. We began running towards my house.

After a few minutes of running, we ended up in our neighborhood. I motioned to Gerard to slow down once I noticed my mom's car wasn't home yet.

Gerard slipped his hand out of mine.

"When should we tell them?" he asked me.

"Tell them what?"

"About... us".

I smiled. "Not yet".

Right before we got in front of my house, I heard some snickers behind me.

"Look who we have here".

It was the jocks who had punched me yesterday - wow, that was only yesterday. It seemed like forever.

"Looks like we left a mark," one laughed, looking at my face.

My hand shot up to my eye. I had totally forgotten about the bruise and didn't put makeup on it this morning. I guess Gerard was being nice when he said I was beautiful, because I look darn ugly.

Gerard's fists clenched up. He had told me that he was going to make them pay for what they did to me, but I wasn't exactly sure how he was going to do that.

The head jock had taken a step closer to me. I cringed just thinking about the last time when his hands had left bruises on my arms.

"I never did get to finish with you. I guess now is the perfect time".

He smiled an evil smile and then pulled back his arm. He was going to punch me again. I closed my eyes, ready for the impact.

Just before he hit me, Gerard sprang in front of my face. The jock punched Gerard instead.

My brain slowed down.

I began to scream as I watched in slow-motion, Gerard fall to the pavement.

And his head hit the concrete.

Hard.

And blood began to pool around his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1.3K 34
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
209K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
203K 31.8K 83
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
189K 9.2K 46
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...