Come Thru [TK] 2/2

By juanko0kie

-Sequel to OFFLINE- Jungkook thought that Taehyung had gone, deep down he knew he wasn't far, but he preferre... More

[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]

[1]

2.4K 66 11
By juanko0kie

Jungkook had ignored the message from the person he preferred to call stranger. It had been a three days since he saw the message and it lingered in his mind.

He was now sitting opposite Yoongi and Jimin in a small coffee shop, he had told them nothing about anything.
Nothing about the message.
Nothing about the modeling.

But how would they act, they were the most angry at Taehyung. Yoongi never truly trusted him, but saw the way Jungkook felt towards him, so made sure to ignore it.

"So, I have this friend from work, his name's Wonho, he's super fit." Jimin leaned over his coffee giving Jungkook a mischievous grin, the younger rolled his eyes. "Trust me Kookie, I showed him your insta and he was like dead interested!! So, shall I give you his number."
"Jimin I've already told you I'm not interested." Jungkook sighed and sipped at his blue cup he held with both hands.
"Oh come on Jungkook, are you still not over Taehyung?" Jimin said a little harsher than he intended.

Yoongi looked at his boyfriend in shock, Jimin, realising what he said, slapped his hand across his mouth.
Jungkook put his mug down calmly.
No eye contact was made, he kept his eyes on the table.
He took in some air,preparing for this confusing situation he was about to tell

"I logged into Instagram, cause my dad wants me to model for the companies advertisement."
Jimin clapped his hands with a grin, thinking Jungkook chose to lighten the conversation.
"How exciting!!"

"The advertisement is for the Neon and Kim friendship."

The two deadpanned, eyes basically popping out of their skulls.

"I need to model with Taehyung." Jungkook's face fell, he suddenly couldn't lift his gaze from the table, the prickling to his eyes he knew far too well began and he tried his best to stop it.
"What the fuck why would your parents do that!!" Jimin now snapped. Jungkook now had salty drops falling down half way down his cheeks and then onto the table.

"T-they don't know."
Yoongi spat out his coffee.
"You never told your parents??'
Jungkook shook his head.
"Fucking hell Jungkook." Yoongi slammed his hands on the table and Jimin let out a loud 'What??', earning them a lot of attention from other tables.

"Would you mind not causing a commotion in my café please."
The three looked up too see Bambam, standing with his arms folded over his chest.

"Sorry Bam." Jungkook said, giving a small wave-like hand gesture.

"What the hell are you going to do?"Yoongi asked in a quieter tone, leaning closer to the youngest.
Jungkook shrugged, an obvious 'I have absolutely no clue.'

"Get with Wonho." Jimin said.

"What?"

"He'll get jealous." He added.

"No he- Jimin he left for a reason, he most probably lost all his feelings for me. And I have too so who gives a shit." Jungkook said brows furrowed. Jimin rolled his eyes and pushed hair out of his own face.

"If you're over him, get with Wonho." He said with a sassy click of his tongue. Yoongi looked at him with a smirk, Jimin's sassy side was incredibly attractive to him.

"I'll think about it right now I have to go to work." Jungkook said sitting up and grabbing his jacket, his two friends stood up and hugged him.
"Will we see you before Friday or not?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook paused a second, trying to remember his schedule.
"I don't think so.." he said into Yoongi's shoulder, the elder nodded. He went on to hug Jimin.
"I'm really busy having to organise the party and avoiding this modelling thing." The two laughed.
"Good luck with that."

Friday was the industry's birthday and Jungkook was put in charge of organising it.
It was quite a simple as he just started on the job, but it was very important for the company image, as many business partner from across the world would show.
So obviously it took most of Jungkook's time.

Which was perfect, seeing as he had no time to model.

He didn't want to let his family down so he had to at some point. But while he had an excuse not to, he might aswell use it.

He called his driver and waited for him outside, he walked a little so they would meet a little closer to halfway.

He stood by the side of the road and waited.
Yes, Jungkook never learned how to drive. He saw little use when he lived in the city, he preferred using public transport, on his days off.
His parents had assigned to him a private driver, someone coming in an expensive car was better viewed.

A big screen on the building opposite of him caught his attention, every time the image would change it would be a new flash of light.
He looked up at it.
And his eyes widened.
There on the large screen, was a model with bright blue hair.
Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook completely froze, he hadn't changed. He was still beautiful,he still changed his hair colour fairly often. He was perfect for the model lifestyle.

"Did you see V's new photoshoot, it's so pretty." Jungkook looked over to two girls and one boy standing next to him,in school uniforms, a little further away.
"Yeah but I heard he was gay." The other girl said.
"That'd explain why he always hangs out with so many guys." The guy said rolling his eyes and clicking his tongue.

"Or, here's a crazy idea, Taehyung has quite a few friends." The first girl said again glaring briefly at the two, before they all walked off.

"Did you see that guy next to us?"
"He was super hot right??"
They walked in a line.
"Nah but when I met V he had a picture of him as a lock screen- I think."
The two others stopped in their tracks and looked at her.
"It's like a selfie-i'm sure it's that guy!"
The second girl's mouth opened in shock while the boy just kept walking with a bored look on his face.
"You're such a creep, how do you even know that.."

Jungkook just stood still, his eyes glued to the screen. He wanted to feel angry, that man who was living the life of his dreams, his face plastered on every screen in Korea, had disappeared one day to a next and abandoned him.
But he still missed him.
And it only made him more sad how much he still wanted him back.

"Mr Jeon?"

Jungkook was pulled out of his daze by the driver that looked up at him out the car window. Jungkook nodded and rushed to the backseat of the dark Mercedes.

"Sorry about that, I was miles away." He said to the driver with a sigh.
He chuckled.
"Busy admiring your boyfriend on a big billboard?"
"Pardon?" Jungkook's eyes widened, the driver shot brief looks at him via the rear view mirror.

"That model,V. He's your boyfriend, no?" Jungkook couldn't find any more words to say, he just looked out the window.
"My daughter's a huge fan. It must be tough having tonnes of teen girls screaming after your boyfriend, no?"
Jungkook hummed, as always avoiding any talk of Taehyung.

The rest of the journey was silent until they got to the familiar building.
Jungkook opened the door and stepped out.
The window rolled down again and the driver's face poked out once more.

"Sorry, one last thing. My daughter's birthday is in two weeks, I was wondering if maybe you could get his autograph or something for her. Her name's Jeongyeon." He said with a smile and an obvious huge amount of love for his daughter. Jungkook gave him a small smile and nod.
"I'll try my best."

Jungkook went up to his office greeting his workers as he walked passed.

He sat down at his desk going through his papers and making sure everything was going to plan for Friday when there was a knock on the door.

It was his father.

"Good afternoon dad." He said looking up briefly at the man.
"Hello Jungkook, how's everything going for Friday?" He asked taking the seat opposite his son.
"Everything's ready really, I'll go straight to the venue Friday, unless you need me here for something?" Byungwoo shook his head.
"Good to know you're well organized. I actually came here I have news, I was in a meeting with Taehyung's parents, you'll start modelling together Monday."

"What?" Jungkook's head suddenly shot up.
"Yes, it must be exciting for you, anyway I have a meeting with the Kim's now, I'll see you tomorrow!"
This was bad.

Hiya I'm back, I'm sorry the start of the sequel is really bad but it should be getting better

Hopefully

Anyway

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 98 26
'I can't believe them, they are wrong. I love you' Protecting the wrong one and losing the right ones he finally realizes his mistake.
15.4K 699 41
"I never thought you'd be the one to fall for a weirdo like him..." JK ⬏ TH ⬎
472K 11.2K 43
~Sequel to IT HURTS~ ~Completed [√]~ Taehyung and Jungkook are now happily married with each other. Taehyung is so happy that Jungkook is now officia...
1.3K 51 22
"what have you done again, jungkook?" note: includes violence and curses. lowercase intended.