Heaven (Mystic Messenger x Re...

By WishingEros

This is a *inhale* Zen, Seven/Luciel, Jumin, Yoosung, V, and Sarean X Reader *exhale*. I don't see much of th... More

Your Text
Betrayed
BrokenHearted
Bellyache
Backstory
April 1st!
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Lo Que Siento
Extremely Important Question
●~~~~~New Perspective~~~~~●
Leave Me, I'll Be Fine
Izumi and Haru
Don't Tell Saerry!
...He's Back...?
Shut it, Press!
Just A Normal. Horrible Day. (His Shot)
Will He Survive?
I Lived
Their Plan
Thank you so much
Happy Birthday❤
Days Together
Huh...
More Days
One Small Accident
How To Love What's Lost
Make Believe《Saeran
Kitty~《Jumin Han》

Atlantis

1.7K 63 194
By WishingEros

Song: Atlantis (Slowed)
Artist(s): Seafret

Recap:

I turn back to the man who's already leaving.
"Thank you, sir!" I say and he turns around. My mouth drops, "Saeran?!" He just smiles with a nod as I hug him. "I missed you!" Saeran hugs back.

Now:

"Saerry! Where have you been?" I ask him with excitement in my eyes. Saeran and I are in my room, sitting in the kitchen. "Are you seriously gonna use that nickname my stupid brother has for me?" Saeran asks with an "are you serious" look. "Yes! I am. Now tell me!" I asked eagerly.

See, Saeran went off on a small trip and didn't tell me where, but told me he would be back with something for me.

He pulled out a box from his backpack and set it at my hand.   "What's this?" I ask wiggling the box at my ear to see if I could figure out what it was. "Well open it," he says smiling widely at me.
I look at him suspiciously and he laughs at my suspicion.

I start to open the medium sized box and my mouth drops when I see what it is. "Saeren. No!" I say in disbelief, "Saeren. Yes," he responds with his smile staying on his pale but cute face.

I take it out of the box. "It's an extremely rare (anime object)!!"
(Just like whatever anime type thing you want.
P.S. has to.be about an anime male)

I wrap my arms around him with the object in my hand, "thank you Saerry!!" I say extremely happy. I have wanted this for a loooong time. I kinda . . . Barely . . . Have an obsession with (Male anime character.)

"I mean I did go all the way to Japan to get it just for you. So you better be happy," he says making me surprised. "You went all the way to Japan?!" He nods looking at me in the eyes.

Okay, don't judge. But the position we're in is uh. Kinda . . . Uh . . . Well, I'm sitting on the counter with my legs hanging off and Saeran in now right in front of me in his seat.
Phew. That was blunt. And uh the way we're hugging, it looks like . . . Okay, you probably already know.

"But I also went to get a few stuff for Saeyoung too," he adds stuttering a bit. "Like what?" I ask curiously. He starts laughing, "idiot asked me for a pack with a thousand of those chips and drinks he likes so much."

I laugh as he starts to laugh too. I still have my arms wrapped around him but I pull them away to examine the object. I wiggle it in his face causing him to slap it away. I gasp, "I can't believe you just slapped my precious like that!"

"Oh shut up," I gasp more dramatically, "I can believe you just told me to shut u– ah!" I squeal as I fall back on the counter. Saeran in attempt to catch me (and because of my arms being around him) was hovering on top of me. One of his hands were on a side of my head while the other was holding onto my waist. Once our eyes met we both blushed.

The door then burst open, "I've come to cheer my BSFF up!" A familiar voice says. Luciel then sees our situation, "ooh I see what's going on hereeee," he says hiding the hurt in his voice. "I'll just leave you two to it!" He says leaving the room.

"Wait! Luci! This isn't what it looks like!" I shout standing up as Saeran gets up before me. "Oh, so you two weren't gonna have sex with your favorite anime character watching? I think not, buh bye!" Luciel says on the other side.

"Luci!" I shout flustered, but no one answers back. Saeran looks at me, he also flustered, "heh, my idiot brother." I laugh nervously. What a thought. I'm not ready for a relationship, even if what happened with Jumin happened it was because we were drunk. 

"Sorry Saerry," I apologize since it was basically my fault we got in that position. "It's alright, it was an accident," he responds then looks at me, "I've got to go back home. See ya whenever!" He says going to the door. "Bye Saerry!" I say and he smiles back at me, "bye [N/n]!" He then leaves.

'Why do I feel guilty? Saeran and I weren't even doing anything . . . but Luci sounded sad . . .' 

-Next Morning- 

I'm going out for the first time alone today. I'm actually glad, sometimes I need time to myself. Even for nothing. But, I'm going to buy some new clothes. I need something good for tonight. I'm going to do something my fans want. I'm going to collab with someone! This is gonna be amazing!

Song: Jar of Hearts

Artist: Christina Perri (This is such a good song yet so sad ;( )

3rd Person P.O.V

[Y/n] strolled through stores trying to think of what could be good to wear. Something edgy? Something cute? Something . . . pretty? 

She then looked through her phone seeing what her fans would think by posting something. I was a small meme with the question of what they wanted her to wear. In the end, the vote that won was the pretty/dress kind. [Y/n] sighed trying to think about how she could cover her face. She then thought of wearing a mask which is good enough.

I found a couple of dresses that looked good.

Dress No.1

Dress No.2

Dress No.3

At the moment I was wearing a dress that looked like this though,

It's short but cute. I then hear a knock at the door to the changing room I'm in, "um . . . Occupied!" I say and on the other side, I hear a sigh. The person then bursts in the room I'm in. "Didn't you hear me? It's occupied!" I say flustered, "yeah, I heard you. That's why I came in, I've missed you [Y/n]. I want you back. I-I w-want y-you," the man said in a confused, sad, and unmistakeable drunk voice.

He stumbled over to her and basically collapsed on her. His breath hitting her neck. "I'm sorry that you're pregnant now. I'm sorry," he said making the girl extremely confused. She wasn't pregnant . . . was she?

"I'm sorry I let him touch you." He said continuing to make her confused. "Look, I have no idea what you're talking ab--" she was cut off by him crashing his lips on hers. Her eyes widen as she tries to fight the urge to kiss back. She pushed him off, "I'll take you back home, you're drunk. And I'm definitely not letting this happen." She says picking up the dresses. "Now get out and wait for me, I need to change," she tells him and he stays there looking at her. "I've seen you naked plenty of times," he responds making her scoff and throw a dress at him and changes quickly. Once he finally gets the dress off of his face she's already changes making him look down awkwardly. "Now, let's go, I hate you coming to me like this." She says pulling his arm along with the dresses in her other arm. She quickly pays for the dresses glaring at the woman for giving him a flirty look. He ignores it and keeps his eyes on [Y/n]. 

Once they exit the mall she asks him where his car is which fails the first couple of times but eventually, he gets it and it made her laugh at how goofy he is when he's drunk. Making her instantly regret it. She took him to his house, her stomach instantly dropping once she sees the other car parked in the driveway. 

She gets him inside and sets him down on the couch. "I've got to go, hopefully, you won't remember this." She mutters as he starts drifting into sleep. When she starts leaving a hand grabs her wrist, "where are you going? [N/n] this your home. With me. Don't leave me, I miss you, I don't want you to go." Her eyes soften as she looks at him but she removes it with a glare. "I can't stay here. You know that." She answers. "Why not? You live in my heart. That means you have to stay with me or my heart will break," he says in a dazed expression. She shakes his hand off and starts to leave before she can arms wrap around her.

(Heh like when Sakura didn't want Sasuke to leave. I laughed at that. I'm so cruel XD)

"Don't leave me, [N/n] I love you. Why are you leaving?" He asks and she breaks "Zen! You're drunk! Snap out of it! You don't love me!" His eyes widen and he looks more confused than before, "when did I stop loving you? What's going on?" He asks making [Y/n] shake away the tears that are trying to leave her eyes. He then collapses on her, falling asleep. She sighs and lays him down on the couch and leaves as tears roll down her face. "I love you too, Zen. Why do I still love you?" She asks as she starts walking to the hotel. 

- Time Skip-

(Pick one of the dresses from the ones I showed)

[Y/n] smiled as she got to the stage of a karaoke place. How she was recognized is because she had worn the same sweater which was the one and only ever made in that design. The crowd of people who know her start cheering. "I have news at the end of this. So stayed tuned!" She says looking at some of the cameras recording her. Yes, the paparazzi had memorized how she looked at followed anyone who looked like that. 

A little girl then starts jumping up and down trying to get Celestial's attention. She chuckles and steps down from the stage with her microphone still in hand. "Yes, pretty?" Celestial asks putting the microphone to the little girl. By a little girl, she was probably around 4 or 5. The little girl squeals from her "idol" being so close to her. "Can we see your face?" She asks with a small pout. "Aww, you guys got my weak spot. Kids. But no not yet," Celestial says poking the little girl's nose making her smile. Then an older girl probably in her teens steps up, "I got a quick question. Have you broken up with someone recently? I mean your songs are always around the brokenhearted kind." The teens says, trying to not sound rude. "Actually I have. Just a couple weeks ago." Celestial informs making the teen gasp as her friends surround her. "By who? Someone famous?" They ask at the same time. Celestial chuckles, "he is known by many, yes. But who he is isn't important." Celestial says standing up and going back on the stage. 

"Now, this song is dedicated to one of my old friends. They know who they are," she says as she starts to sing.

Song: Tears

Artist: Clean Bandit; Louisa Johnson

I tried hard to make you want me
But we're not supposed to be
And the truth will always haunt me
Even though it set me free
And my tears flow like the ocean
As they floated in the breeze
They were falling in slow motion
And they brought me to my knees

Oh, you're haunting me, taunting me all in my brain
Turn off the light and now all that remains
Fills me with doubt
And I'm shouting your name out loud
Why do you wanna put me through the pain?
I get the feeling I'll never escape
I can't hide away from the shame of you

Tears on the ground, tears on my pillow
You won't bring me down
And I'll get over you
These tears will get me through
And I'll get over you

I'll, I'll, I'll get over you
I'll, I'll, oh yeah
I'll, I'll, I'll get over you

When did you lose your emotion?
When did you become so cruel?
And if you want to cut me open
Says a thousands words 'bout you
And in time I know you'll leave me
Like a distant memory
I know love can be so easy
If I start by loving me, oh

You're haunting me, taunting me all in my brain
Turn off the light and now all that remains
Fills me with doubt
And I'm shouting your name out loud
Why do you wanna put me through the pain?
I get the feeling I'll never escape
I can't hide away from the shame of you

Oh, tears on the ground, tears on my pillow
You won't bring me down
And I'll get over you
Oh yeah, woah, I'll get over you
Woah, tears on the ground, rain at my window
The pain washes out
And I'll get over you
These tears will get me through
And I'll get over you

I'll get over you
I'll, I'll, I'll get over you
I'll, I'll get over you
I don't need you to call me tonight
(I'll get over you)
I don't need you to see me if I'm alright
(I'll get over you)
You left me, so leave me, I'm fine
I'll be here getting on with my life

Tears on the ground, tears on my pillow
You won't bring me down, I'll get over you
Rain at my window
The pain washes out
I'll get over you
Woah, tears on the ground, rain at my window
The pain washes out
And I'll get over you
Oh yeah, I'll get over you

I'll get over
I'll get over you

(Trick to this is searching up the lyrics online and then copying it and then paste. Boom! You are welcome for making your life easier XD)

It was quiet at a moment then the place erupted in cheers and people clapping. Celestial smiled to herself, "now the news is. I'm gonna collab with whoever you guys want. Well if I can get them to do it," she says, her smile not fading. A teen boy jumps on a table along with a girl, "we all decided!" They say with smiles on their faces. "We think it would be perfect for you and Zen to collab!"

'Oh, sheit.'

4/5/19

Word Count: 2445

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 17 10
Falling in love with other men Paying attention to other people than him He got sick of it and did something about it ⚠️This will 100% have spoilers...
113K 3.6K 16
A dead book full of horribly written Mystic Messenger one shots to quench your undeniable thirst for these fictional characters. I wrote this book ba...
378K 16.6K 37
4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right? MC. Aka. YOU. Living a relatively norm...
10.9K 139 7
Update: I've kind of fallen out of this fandom, but I still love the characters. I'll try to update at least once a year ideas just aren't coming eas...