Fairy Tail x Male Reader

By whothehellishe

A young boy joins fairy tail after being found by Gildarts More

Paralogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 18

5K 94 50
By whothehellishe

Natsu: Come on, the two of us will be enough to beat you three!

Chapati: Insanity! Natsu and (Y/N) have issued a two on three challenge to the dragon slayers of Sabertooth!

Sting: You think you two can take us on? That's a big mistake.

Rogue: I have no interest in you, my only target is Gajeel.

(Y/N): Well tough guy, get through us and Gajeel's all yours.

Sting and Rogue activate their dragon forces as Valerie hangs back.

Sting: Did you forget we have control over dragon force?! There's nothing on the world stronger than a dragon and both of us have their power!

Natsu: Well, your power may be half baked, but...

Natsu and Sting clash as Natsu holds Sting's fist with ease.

Natsu: I don't think you're there yet pal.

Sting: This is the power of a true dragon slayer! I should know! It's how I killed Wiesslogia!

Natsu: Hehe, is that so? Then I should use the same kind of power. That I use to fight for my friends you laughed at!

Natsu overpowered Sting as he delivers a punch to Sting's face. The force of the punch sends him launching when Rogue tried to attack Natsu from behind.

(Y/N): Natsu down!

Natsu listens and ducks down as you jumped over him as Rogue launched his attack.

Rogue: Shadow Dragon Roar!

(Y/N): Purgatory Dragon Roar!

Your roar of white flames easily overpowered Rouge's Shadow Roar. Rogue explodes in white flames as you stand there with a smirk. Soon Sting and Rogue return to their feet as both of them charge at you and Natsu again.

Natsu: Come on!

You block Rogue's punch with your arm as you deliver a swift kick to his leg causing him to crouch. Then using the same leg you infused it with eclipse magic as you delivered a blow to his chin. He was sent launching as you turned to see Natsu fighting Sting. Natsu was having little difficulty handling him as he easily blocked his attacks while delivering his own attacks. You then turned your attention to the third dragon.

(Y/N): Come on, are you going to stand there or what?

You taunted Valerie as her dragon force activated. Your smirk grew as she charges at you. She went for a punch as you blocked it and countered with a jab to her ribcage causing her to back off. Not letting up with the attacks you leg swept her causing her to fall on her back as you lifted your leg into the air and brought it down on her. She catches your leg, but grunts in pain from the force. She throws you into the air as you land on your feet, you then smirk at her.

(Y/N): Good one.

You then jumped into the air as you went for a kick which she ducked under, but when she came back up she failed to notice your other foot which connected to the side of her head. She took a couple steps back as she shook her head. She then summoned two swords as she looked at you.

Valerie: Dance of the Blade Dragon!

She tried to use the same attack from early, but you could see through the attack this time. You dodged each swing of the sword with ease. You continued to dodge her attacks unti an opening presented itself. You coated your fist with glacier magic and went for a punch to her stomach. She treid to use the swords to block, but your fist went right through them. Her eyes widen before widening more from the pain of you attack. She was sent back from the force of your punch.

(Y/N): Nice try, but that won't work a second time.

Valerie got back up and tried to deliver a punch to your face as you ducked underneath and delivered a blow to her midsection. You then grabbed her arm and throw her over your shoulder, tossing her into Sting who was approaching from behind.

(Y/N): Natsu!

Natsu: Yeah!

Natsu then used created a large fireball as it engulfed the two of them. The three of them regroup while you jumped back to Natsu. They stared at the two of you for a moment when they charged. Valerie went right for you while Sting and Rogue went for Natsu.

As you were fighting you noticed that she was leading you further away from Natsu. Figuring out what their plan is you spoke.

(Y/N): I see, you're trying to keep me separated from Natsu so that Sting and Rogue can take care of him. Unfortunately for you, Natsu's not one to fall so easily!

You said as you punched her away. With that gap now between the two of you had your white flames powered up as a strong breeze started to pick up around the two of you.

(Y/N): It's about time we bring this to a close. Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Dual Element! Hellfire Gale!

A whirlwind forms around the two of you as you released the white flames from your purgatory Dragon Slayer. They were swept up in the whirlwind as the fire eventually spread and covered the entire area leaving Valerie with no chance to escape. Once the attack is over Valerie is on the floor unconscious. You walked up to her and gave her a smile.

(Y/N): I look forward to our next fight.

Chapati: And (Y/N) of Fairy Tail has defeated Valerie of Sabertooth! All that remains are the twin dragons!

The crowd cheers for you as you turn your attention to Natsu's fight. He was easily fighting both of them off, despite them using dragon force, while delivering devastating counter-attacks. You decided to let Natsu handle it.

(Y/N): This is his fight.

Natsu's one-sided fight was coming to an end when Sting and Rogue stood beside each other. The two of them put one of their hand together as both of their magic started combining.

(Y/N): A unison raid? That's impressive.

Sting and Rogue: Holy Shadow Dragon's Flash Bang!

Sting and Rogue unleashed their unison raid attack as a large burst of light and shadow magic shot at Natsu, who stood there and watched it, worrying everyone in the stands.

(Y/N): Heh, you show off.

Natsu then powered up his flames and used his own attack.

Natsu: Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!

Natsu attacks decimated the twin dragons' unison Raid as both of them were engulfed in a fiery explosion. Like your attack, the stadium shook from the force while the lacrima vision blurred. It recovered to show Sting and Rogue falling to the ground unconscious while you walked up to Natsu.

Natsu: Let's do it again sometime!

Chapati: And the winner is Fairy Tail!

The crowd erupts in cheers for you and Natsu's victory as the two of you high five. You and Natsu walk out of the arena as the crowd begins to disperse. Once inside the hallway Natsu and Happy high five each other.

Happy: Way to go pal!

Natsu: Let's go tell Lucy, Fairy Tail's back on top!

Gray: That was awesome you two.

(Y/N): Thanks, Gray.

As you were talking to Gray you felt hands wrap around your head then you felt a familiar pain as your head was forced against an armored surface.

Erza: A job well done, little brother. You as well Natsu, today I'll give you honest praise.

Pantherlily: I applaud your two's victory, but do you know what happened to your partner?

Natsu: Ah, you mean Gajeel? Yeah, that jerk took off in the middle of the fight. Did he just forget that he was on our team or something?

Pantherlily: More like you just forgot what you did to your partner.

Happy: That's classic Natsu!

Erza: Just remember, tomorrow is a day of rest. Then it's on to the final round.

Gray: I can't wait for that. We're going to be number one in Fiore again.

Natsu: And when that's done, you better watch out (Y/N)! I'm taking you on for the number one spot in the guild!

(Y/N): I'll be waiting Natsu, but you should aim for big sister first.

Erza: You think you're stronger than me, little brother?

Gray: Let's get through these games first, alright guys?

After that all four of you then headed for Lucy's room who was delighted to see you all.

Lucy: It's good to see you.

Natsu: Not going to ask how it went?

Lucy: I don't need to, I told you that I believed in you. Since the very beginning.

Natsu's face softens as he looks at Lucy.

Natsu: But this one isn't over. We're just getting started!

Wendy: We still got to win this thing! Don't we?

Carla: Of course child. We've come this far.

Elfman: Can't believe we started off at the bottom of the barrel.

Evergreen: The audience had the gall to boo us.

Erza: We've suffered defeat and humiliation along the way.

(Y/N): But we still prevailed through it all.

Gray: And now we can taste victory.

Lucy: Natsu, remember what you said? It was right after I lost my fight to Flair. You told me zero points was a great place to start an epic comeback.

Natsu: That's right, we're climbing all the way to the top. Fairy Tail wizards never back down!

Makarov appeared out of nowhere, standing on top of Lucy's bed with energy.

Makarov: Let's win the thirty million jewels!

Everyone: That's not why we're here!

Natsu: First place! Now, who's with me?!

Everyone: Yeah!

It was the night after the games as Fary Tail was doing the usual thing the guild was doing. Partying.

Natsu: Say that to my face! Turn around and face me you cowered!

Natsu yelled at Gray who was turned away from him.

Gray: Fine. *turns to Natsu* I said I'm tired of you yelling like a banshee. It's seriously harshing my mellow.

Natsu: You look to fight ice lips?!

Gray: Anytime, anyplace chump!

Happy: You can do it Natsu!

Carla: Those two butt heads more than a couple of goats in heat. It's embarrassing.

Wendy: I understand they're polar opposites, but I don't get how two friends could fight so much.

Pantherlily: Wait, fire and ice are going at it and you find that surprising? Give me a break.

Juvia: Ah! Gray, even when you're acting like a savage, you're the epitome of hot!

Pantherlily: Hold up, shouldn't he be cold as ice?

Lucy: Cut it out you two! You've destroyed the place once already, isn't that enough for one week?!

Gray/Natsu: Killjoy.

Mirajane: We have a day off, so if they get hurt, they have time to heal. I say let them have their fun.

Lucy: Uh, Mira? I think you're missing the point a little.

(Y/N): Nah! Mira's right. If they get hurt, let them.

You said as you took a drink from your mug.

Mira: Remeber to go lightly (Y/N).

(Y/N): I got it, Mira.

Lucy was about to say something when Makarov's laughter caught her attention.

Lucy: Hey Master! Are you just going to ignore them?!

Makarov: Suppose this calls for a stern talking to. Natsu! Get fighting or stop squabbling! Show the same spirit you did in the arena today!

Lucy: Seriously?!

Elfman: Damn straight! ANd you call yourself a master of Dragon Slayer magic?! Be a man!

Mirajane: I agree.

(Y/N): Show me that you have the potential to surpass me!

Lucy: You're not helping!

Natsu's hand lights on fire.

Natsu: You heard the old man gray!

Gray puts his hand into his palm as ice magic swirls around them.

Gray: Oh yeah? Let's see if you can make good on that little threat!

Happy: *about to eat fish* Down the hatch!

Happy was then caught between the two attacks as he was frozen while his fish was burnt.

Gray/Natsu: My bad.

Happy: Police! What did I do to deserve this!

Erza was trying to eat her strawberry cake when Happy's burnt fish landed in her cake, destroying it. She was getting angry as a dark aura was forming around her as Lucy could feel it, making her turn around. Meanwhile, Wendy was healing Happy.

Wendy: I'll fix you up Happy.

Happy: Do you think you can use that to decharcoal my fish?

Carla: That's not even a word.

Mirajane: Wendy is really something else. She's kind and gentle and a really skilled healer. But it's crazy, because on the flip side she's been trained to fight and even slay dragons.

Elfman: No kidding, but it kinda makes you wonder where the dragon that raised Natsu went wrong.

Erza: That's enough!

Erza slams their heads together causing both of them to fall to the floor.

Gray/Natsu: Sorry Ma'am!

Erza: Listen you two. We're hear to prove that Fairy Tail is the best guild in all of Fiore. That's why we're competing in the grand magic games and the final match-up is just around the corner. It took all of our strength to snag the first place spot. Now all the guilds will be gunning for us. We should be focused and level headed. So what exactly was the point of ruining my cake?!

The three of them became scared at Erza's face as she summoned a sword.

Erza: On your feet, die with dignity.

As Erza tried to kill them the door opened up to reveal Gajeel.

Gajeel: If I ever see another mine cart, it'll be too soon.

Happy: Gajeel, where did you go? You missed all the action.

Natsu: Yeah you jerk, why'd you take off in the middle of our fight?

Gray: Here we go.

Gajeel: For real?! I just spent the day crawling out of a hole in the ground, cause the lava brained tool put me down there!

Natsu: Ohhh, is that true?

(Y/N): Natsu...

Gray: I seriously worry about your brain cells.

Natsu: That must have been real rough for yeah.

Gajeel: Anyway, you three come with me. Now, got something to show ya.

Small Timeskip

Following Gajeel, he leads you, Natsu and Wendy to a cave under Crocus.

Wendy: So, uh... What did you find down here?

Gajeel: Pipe down and keep up.

Natsu: Why did you only bring us?

Happy: I wonder if he found something to do with Dragon Slayer Magic.

Pantherlily: Probably.

Carla: If that's the case, then why did they tagalong?

She gestures to Lucy and Gray who walking slightly behind everyone.

Gajeel: This is it.

Natsu: Huh?

Wendy: Look over there!

Wendy points out several amounts of large bones.

Gray: What are those?!

Lucy: They look like large bones.

Natsu: Those just aren't bones. They're...

(Y/N): Dragon bones.

Wendy: All these used to be Dragons?

Carla: There's so many of them.

Pantherlily: If you ever wanted proof they existed. Here it is.

You and others started walking through the bones, looking at them.

Gray: But why are they here?

Gajeel: Who knows.

Natsu: I'd like to know, that's for sure. Why would there be piles and piles of them like this?

Lucy: Something bad must of happened here.

Happy: Maybe we'll find Igneel here.

Natsu comes to a halt as Carla turned around.

Carla: Ah! Happy!

Happy realizes what he said as he gasped and covered his mouth.

Happy: I'm sorry!

Natsu: No, he isn't here.

Gajeel: Yeah, it's only been fourteen years since our dragons up and left. Looking at them, I'd say these dragons have been here for much longer.

Wendy: That might work!

Lucy: What was that Wendy?

Wendy: The Milkyway spells. It's one of the new dragon slayer secret arts Grandeeny passed down to me. Hear the voices of the Dragon spirits that lead to the river of heaven. When I was first learning it, I assumed it was some sort of attack, but I just had a thought. What if it was something else entirely? It's possible that the spell will allow us to hear the voices of dragons who have past on.

Gajeel: You think?

Natsu: Seriously?

Wendy: If we can somehow commune with the spirits of these dragons, then one of them could tell us what happened here! Then maybe we can find out why our dragon's vanished.

(Y/N): Worth a shot. Not like we have anything else.

Wendy went to set her spell and after a couple of moments, she was ready.

Wendy: Just as I thought. I got these characters wrong before because I thought it was for an attack.

Lucy: A magic circle?

Natsu: Yeah, what are you trying to do?

Carla: If you had been paying attention, you would know that.

Happy: She's casting the milky way.

Wendy: Here we go. I need everyone to step away from the circle. Oh, wandering spirits of dragons long passed. Reveal yourselves and share your wisdom with me! Milky Way!

Wendy's magic circle lights up and emits a bright green light that fills the cave.

Natsu: It's working!

Lucy: It's beautiful!

Happy: Look at all the stars.

Green lights float around the dragon bones as they began to shake.

Lucy: Ah, the bones!

Gray: Talk to us Wendy, what's happening?!

Wendy: I'm trying to contact a dragon spirit, but the residual thought energy is weak. It's increadible old and fading fast. I found one!

The green energy rushes to above Wendy and

Happy: Are you sure that's a dragon?!

Happy: Wendy?!

Carla: Quite, she's concentrating.

Soon a giant hand shoots out of the energy as it begins to take the shape of an ephemeral dragon.

Everyone but you: Ahhhh!

Dragon: Hahahaha! Even in death scaring the pants off humans is funny. My name is Ziconis. They called me the Jade Dragon, back in my day. I'm impressed you managed to contact my spirit. Seems like the handy work of the sky dragon, Grandeena. Which one of you was it? *looks at Wendy* Oh? So it was this tiny dragon slayer who woke me eh?

Natsu: Back off you creep!

Ziconis: Then I'll eat her and she's just the appetizer.

Natsu: I won't let you!

(Y/N): Natsu, calm down and stop arguing with the dead.

Natsu: But he said he was going to eat Wendy!

(Y/N): Explain to how Natsu. In case you forgot he's nothing but a spirit.

Ziconis: He's right, dummy. Pretty hard for me to eat you when I can't even touch any of you.

He proved his point by having his finger go through Natus's stomach. Natsu is irritated by being called an idiot as everyelse also looks annyoed by Ziconis's behavior.

Ziconis: My name is Ziconis, they called me the Jade dragon back in the day.

Gray: You already told us that!

Carla: Can you tell us what happened here?

Ziconis: Hmm?

Happy: We were wondering why there are so many dragon bones laying around.

Pantherlily: Learning their fate was the reason we decided to summon you in the first place.

Ziconis: I have no interst in talking to you humans.

Happy: Ok, what about cats?

Ziconis: Let's see, it must of been four hundred years ago...

Gray: Guess he's got no problem talking with cats.

Ziconis: Dragon kind once ruled over every coner of the globe. We soared into the sky, raced over the land and swam the great oceans. Everything in the world belonged to dragon kind, including humans. Your race was pleantiful and an excellent source of protein, but, there was one dragon who felt our reign was unjust. What a fool. He zealously spread the idea of a world where we coexisted with humans. As with any fanatic idea, there were some who fully agreed and some who opposed it outright. It wasn't long before war broke out. I myself fought against the fanatics.

Lucy: Huh?! D-Does that mean you're against humans?!

Ziconis: True I'm not fond of your kind, unless you've been properly cooked medium rare of course.

Natsu: *laughing* Didn't your parents ever tell you not to talk to your food?

Ziconis: Hey! Show some respect to the dead!

Carla: Anyway, you were about to tell us about your civil war.

Ziconis: Hmm. Both sides were fairly evenly matched. The fight was so brutal that entire continents were left barren and scarred. Until finally, the dragons supporting coexistence came up with a plan that doomed us all. They granted humans what would come to be known as dragon slayer magic and with this new power in hand, mankind joined the war.

Happy: So the first dragon slayers were some kind of ancient worriers?

Ziconis: Mmhmm. The dragon slayers' incomprehesnible power quickly turned the tide of the war. We were so overwhelmed that victory seemed certain for the dragons on the other side, but no one would have predicted the travasty that would come to pass. The dragon slayers became so powerful, they eventually turned on the very dragons who had given them their strength. It was a massacre. There was one man whose power was so terrible, he bathed the country side in the blood of my kin. The very mention of his name still scares me. This man slew countless dragons and soaked in their blood. He used his power so often that his skin turned to scales. His teeth, sharpened into fangs and he stopped being human altogether.

Lucy: Wait, you're saying he became a dragon?!

Ziconis: That's what awaits all who practice dragon slayer magic.

(Y/N): *thoughts* Becoming a dragon? Just like mother.

Ziconis: All the bones you see here belong to the victims of that monster. Despite his human origins, he became the king of all dragon kind and the war he gave rise to, came to be known as the Dragon King Festivel. His name is Acnologia, once a human being, now a dragon. Cloaked in wings of darkness.

Hearing his name, your fists clenched in anger.

(Y/N): Acnologia...

Lucy: Acnologia! That's the dragon we fought on Tenru Island. Fairy Tail's strongest members threw everything they had at it, but that monster just kept coming, they couldn't even faze it!

Gray: You're saying it used to be human!?

Gajeel: Impossible!

Ziconis: Most of my race now rots in the ground because of Acanologia. All of this happened in the distant past, but you and I...

Ziconis didn't finish as his spirit suddenly vanished.

Natsu: What happened?!

Gray: He's gone!

Gajeel: Hey! We weren't done with you yet!

Happy and Carla run up to Wendy just as her spell breaks.

Wendy: I'm sorry, but any thought energy he had left is completely gone now, but wherever he is, I'm sure he'll get some long needed peace.

Gray: Looks like we got ourselves into another situation.

Lucy: Let's pretend we didn't hear anything.

Natsu: There's only one thing I want to know. Does this mean we're going to turn into dragons too?!

Gajeel: How should I know?!

Wendy: But I don't wanna!

(Y/N): All three of you calm down! We have company.

???: I'm impressed you knew I was coming and do not worry, that is not likely to happen.

Wendy: Who's there?!

???: I took the liberty of eavesdropping, it would seem our research is in line with historical fact after all. Tell me, have you heard of the demons of the book of Zeref? Acnologia is similar to them for it was Zeref himself who turned that creature of death.

(Y/N): *thoughts* Lies, he turned into a dragon the same way as my mother.

Happy: Really?

???: That means, if you wish to conquer the black dragon, you must find a way to subdue the black wizard Zeref.

Gajeel: Who are you?!

Natsu: How do we beat Zeref?

Lucy: Yukino?! Is that you?!

Everyone stared at the two as they stared back, unsure of what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 2.9K 21
A mysterious boy arrives at Fairy Tail. This boy though young is extremely powerful. Let us see what happens when the Dragon King Slayer meets The Sk...
353K 8.3K 51
What if you were raised by storm dragons and on the day they disappear you come across a young boy your age with pink hair looking for his dragon, ho...
408 31 8
A crazy story of a young dragon slayer with a sassy exceed as her partner, traveled long and far to see their friends. Once reunited, the young drago...
378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...