My Brother's Best Friends ||...

AshZahira द्वारा

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝�... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

376 18 9
AshZahira द्वारा

Isabella's POV
Christopher climbs behind me on the couch to reaches his arms around me before opening his mouth the speak.

"Hola, Preciosa!" (Hey, Precious!) <it sounds cuter in Spanish..> That's when I see the phone sitting in front of me, leaning on the flowers that mamá loves to put on empty tables, 'Another live?' I think to myself before responding to Christopher.

"¿Si, Chris? Te puedo ayudar con algo?" (Yes Chris? Can I help you with something?) I ask him turning my head to look at him.

"Me puedes ayudar con muchas cosas princesa..." (You Can help me with a lot of things Princess...) he says winking at me while hugging me closer making me lean back into him before Richard manages to get Christopher off of me.

"Okay, Okay, ya Chris, dejé la o vas a ver que El cubano se te va tirar encima," (leave her or you're gonna see the Cuban is gonna tackle you,) Richard brings me in between him and Erick while Erick just stares at Chris clearly not impressed with the way he's acting.

"Solo estoy bromeando," (Im only joking,) Christopher says to Erick while raising his arms up in surrender. "Sorry Isa! Espero que no te asuste mucho," (I hope I didn't scare you too much,) He quickly adds making sure I'm okay. I laugh at Chris and Erick and accept Chris's apology making it a big deal to assure him that it was alright, for his sake, so Erick doesn't kill him.

Looking back at the phone on the table I notice just how many people are watching, '17.3k' I say to myself. 'That's a lot of people to hate me,' I quickly take the thought out of my head as I turn to my right and see Joel laughing at Erick still giving Christopher the evil eye. I assume he felt me look at him because he turns his head to me and smiles wider before nodding at the two boys and mouthing to me, 'you caused that.' I covered my mouth to stop from laughing responding a mouthed 'oops' and shook my head while looking away from him and back to the screen where I start to read the comments.
'Ugh she's still here?🙄😒'

'Por el amor de Dios! Aléjate de los chicos!😡👊🏼' (For the love of God! Stay away from the boys!)

'Wtf did Joel just mouth to her?! He just smiled at her and I swear he said "you're hot"! Ultimate ship! #Joella'

'Ew, ella ni está vestida bonito!🤢' (she's not even dressed nice!)

'Wow Primero Joel, después Zabdi, y Chris. Y ahora Chris y Joel otra ves?🤔 Que zorra🤮' (Wow first Joel, then Zabdi, and Chris. And now Chris and Joel again? What a slut)

'awww no se si ship a ella con Chris o con Joel!😭😍' (I don't know whether to ship her with Chris or Joel!)

'Zabdi no le a quitado los ojos de encima y ella no se a notado! 😭 que bello! ship! #Zabdella or #Zabdiella 🥺💕' (Zabdi HASNT taken his eyes off her and she hasn't even noticed! So beautiful!) that comment got my attention because I haven't even talked to Zabdiel since I got down here, even though he was the first one to say something to me.

At this point the Boys are all back to joking around and are making beats while Erick and Richard try free styling. I look over to Zabdiel to see what the comment was talking about but he's joking around with the guys and doesn't look at me at all. 'People are all funny when they exaggerate,' I laugh to myself thinking Zabdiel probably just looked at me for a minute and in the fans eyes it was a long time.

I smile at the boys and their endless amount of energy until Erick looks at his phone and sees the time causing him to gasp and gain all of our attention while we look at him questioningly.

"Ya van hacer las Siete, y yo tengo hambre! entonces... deberíamos terminar el Live y salir!" (It's about to be seven and I'm hungry! So... we should end this live and go out!) Erick le cuenta a los chiquillos esperando una respuesta.

"Comida? A mi me gusta comer! Vamos!" (Food? I love eating! Let's go!) Chris gets excited just hearing the mention of food and stands up. "CNCOwners te amamos muchísimo! Gracias por todo tu apoyo y por siempre estar allí por nosotros! Vamos a estar más pendiente y ir live muy pronto! Esperemos en conocer a cada una de ustedes soon! Te amamos!" (CNCOwners we love you guys so much! Thank you for your support and for always being there for us! We're going to be more aware and go live real soon! We hope to meet every single one of you guys soon! We love you guys!) And with that he shuts off the live as the rest of the guys shout their 'We love you's' to the screen. but not before I read a couple comments, in my head, off the screen saying:

"Aww Mira! Ella lo volvió a ver pero el ya se había volteado la cabeza entonces no se vieron! Shippp 😍😭💕 #Zabdiella" (aww look! She was looking at him now but he turned his head and they didn't see each other!)

"No!! No se vayan! Solo mandan a esa perra a su cuarto y se quedan ustedes en el Live!!" (Don't leave! Just send that bitch to her room and you guys stay on the live!!)

I stand up shaking those comments out of my head and look at the guys just waiting for someone to make a move since the live is over, but no one does. "Uhhh... soo...food?" I question and this causes them to all jump up from their positions.

"Oh my God! Si! Chipotle!" Christopher seems to not be able to hold in excitement for the food chain.

    "No! Mejor Peeksa!" (Pizza is better!) I look at Zabdiel funny knowing he meant pizza but can't pronounce it the "American" way.

    The boys started debating which one to go to as I just stood there watching them and playing with the pop socket on my phone case trying to figure out where I put my yo-yo. I look back up at them once I stop hearing them argue only to see them all staring at me as if asking me my opinion and leaving the choice up to me.

   "Uhh...hi?" I stand there confused just watching them until Richard asks me which one I'd rather go to. "Uhhh... if I'm gonna be honest... I kinda wanted to go to Panera and get some Mac and cheese.."

   "Okay..pues, IsaRey es irrelevante," (IsaRey is irrelevant,) Erick turns away from me and back towards the boys cutting me out completely. "¡Deciden!" (Decide!)

   The debate continues and this time I begin paying attention and make an observation, "si van a chipotle, tienen que entrar. ¿y qué pasa si los fans los encuentran?" (If you guys go to Chipotle, you have to go inside and what happens if fans find you guys?) I heard them mumbling along as if agreeing or disagreeing with me. "Si ordenen pizza aquí, no tienen porque preocuparse de las fans.." (If you guys order pizza to here, you don't have to worry about fans..)

"Okay Pizza it is! I agree with Bella!" Joel comments

"Peeksa!!" Zabdiel yells and Richard just nods along leaving Chris to sigh, hang his shoulders, and nod sadly in agreement.

"Pues...Isabella, como fue tú que decidió, tú tienes que llamar." (Well... Isabella, since you were the one who decided, you have to call.) I just roll my eyes at Erick and take out my phone asking the boys what kind of pizza they want before I order. After ordering we sit around the living room cracking jokes and just being overall obnoxious and annoying to anyone who would've looked into the room.

We heard the door unlock and I, being confused as to why the pizza man would just walk in, crane my neck in order to look at the door only to see my mom walking through waving at me. She just smiled followed by her mouthing "¿estas bien?" (You okay?) To me before I let her know I'm all good and she heads up the stairs, presumably to her room.

I turn my head back towards the boys to see them all still talking except for Joel not too far away from me, giving me a questionable look. He leans over towards me before asking "what was that?" I just let him know that my mom came back and he nods understanding.

That's when the doorbell rings. Erick looks at me and nods towards the door as if to tell me that I had to go answer it. I only look at him in disbelief, sighing, before grabbing the money off the coffee table in front of us and heading towards the door.

I open the door to see a guy, probably about 26 years old, standing at the door with the heavy pizza boxes in hand. I assume the heat is becoming intense on his arms so he begins handing them over to me only for Richard to grab them out of my hands. I hadn't even noticed him follow me to the door so he could help me with the boxes that he then takes back into the living room.

I turn back towards the pizza delivery guy after making sure Richard got back to the living room without tripping or dropping the pizzas.

"Heyyyyy," is the first thing this guy gets out before he continues. "That'll be $42.86, gorgeous." I begin handing him the money and as he takes it he uses this opportunity, grabs my wrist, and begins holding it. "So, beautiful... was that guy that grabbed the pizzas your boyfriend? Or are you single?" I begin trying to pull my arm out of his grasp but he's a bit strong.

"Uhh... no actually, he isn't my boyfriend.." I respond to him knowing I should've just said yes when his grip on my arm becomes tighter as if glad at the news. I was beginning to get very uncomfortable.

"Oh? Well my name is Mike. How would you like to go out sometime with m-" he doesn't get to finish his question before an arm is placed around my shoulder and the person that appeared next to me responds.

"Yeah... she's not interested, bud. You got your money, now go." I look up at Richard next to me glad he showed up. The guy just looks at him funny before laughing and saying,

"Well, last time I checked she said you weren't her boyfriend. So I'm not sure who you are to be telling me to leave." The guy challenges Richard and I'm left there in shock. My anxiety begins to sky rocket and panic sets in as my hands start to shake, before the guy grabs my hand and tries to once again ask me out. This time though, he's cut off by another person.

"I'd let go of her if I were you..." I look behind to see Joel with Zabdiel, Chris, and Erick close behind him all mean mugging the pizza guy, Mike.

'Now is not the time to play power rangers, Joel! Just get this guy away!' I think to myself

"Oh now what? You're gonna claim to be her boyfriend too? You gonna do something about me asking her out? You're scrawny and weak. Not much damage you can do to me, kid!" He once again turns towards me as I look back at the boys, Joel was taller than this guy and yet he wasn't intimidated bc Joel's arms aren't big? That's some BS, my worried face was all the boys saw before Joel intervenes again.

"Oh no, not me, Im not her boyfriend. you're so right, I'm not gonna do anything. I'm scrawny and weak," the guy nods at him agreeing, looks back towards me only for Joel to continue. "But, this guy right here will do something." He points towards Zabdi seeing as he is the tallest in the group and probably the most intimidating other than Richard, who due to me saying he wasn't my boyfriend couldn't manage to get the guy away. Zabdi steps closer towards the door until he's right behind me and just stares the guy down. Without saying a word, he pulls me out of the pizza guys grasp and moves me behind him.

"Ugh never mind! You're so much more trouble than you're worth, ugly bitch!" The guy walks back into his car and speeds off. Erick is the first to say something to me.

"Estas bien Isabella?" (You okay Isabella?) I just shake off what happened and look at him nodding and smiling.

"Gracias chicos, no se si el me obrera dejado en pas si no fuera por ustedes." (Thank you boys, I don't know if he would've left me alone if it wasn't for you guys.) I smile wide at them, glad that they were here.

The boys all just give me similar answers of "claro!" (Of course!) Or "no problem!" And we all head back into the living room where the pizzas were left by Richard. Erick puts in another movie, Spider-Man Homecoming, as we begin eating and I try to forget what just happened at the door.

My anxiety begins kicking in again, just as it had been at the door and my leg begins shaking thinking of what could've happened had the boys not been here. I feel a hand on my knee making me jump in my seat and come back to reality.

"¿Estas bien, Princesa?" (You okay, Princess?) Christopher's face of worry and hand on my knee relaxed me enough to realize that — what could've happened, had they not been here,
Didn't happen because they were here and wouldn't let something happen to me.

I smile and nod at Christopher, he takes his hand off my leg and we both continue to watch the movie, or at least I pretend to. I look around at the boys and realize something.

I met these four guys just today and it feels like I've known them forever. They accepted me immediately and even managed to help me out of a rough situation when needed. Ariel and I's conversation this morning may have jinxed my intentional streak of not meeting them, but in a way I'm glad it did.

I finally start paying attention to the movie but halfway through my vision starts blurring and then focusing and un-focusing until I slowly don't hear anything else around me.
—————-
Hey guys, it's Ashley.
I'm still not too sure about this book wether it's going well or not. Wether people like it or not. Wether people will read it or not. Just your average worries I guess.
I'd appreciate if y'all could let me know what you think of the book and everything so far.
~~~
Also decided to add some Joel pics from the concert as well

~~~~~~~

I'd appreciate any comments, likes, and shares, and I think I'm gonna start adding little questions to the ends of these for y'all to answer cause I wanna get to known my readers better.

Soo...  Where are you from? Like born or live in, and where's your family from? as in ethnicity wise.

I'm Jersey born and raised but my parents are Costa Rican. Entonces me supongo que soy Tica- Americana.

Thanks for reading

Los amo
-Ashley 🥰

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
75.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
245K 17.6K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others