Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Eternal Dragon

1.5K 42 5
By kadenzajinx

"Vegeta should have gathered the other dragon balls by now." Goku said as they flew back to Capsule Corp.

"I left four with Bulma." Mae said. "Oh crap. That woman."

"What woman?" Gohan asked.

"Drae kidnapped a woman and was using her as like an assistant. Oh man she's probably freaking out." Mae groaned.

"I'm sure Vegeta will explain things to her." Goku said.

"Hopefully." Mae sighed.

They landed and saw Vegeta, Bulma, and Bethy standing outside. The seven dragon balls were already on the ground waiting to summon Shenron. "Mae! Vegeta told us what happened." Bulma said as they walked over.

"Bulma I'm really sorry." Mae bowed to her.

"It's okay, sweetie. You weren't yourself." Bulma hugged her. "I'm just glad you came back."

"I couldn't have done it without Gohan or Jiren." Mae said looking to them both. She brought her attention to the blonde woman. "Bethy right?"

"Y-Yes." Bethy stammered. "That man, Vegeta, told me all about you and all this nonsense."

"Yea I'm really sorry for everything I put you through." Mae said.

"Your name was Drae at the time but now it's Mae right?" Bethy said.

"Yea. I'm sure this isn't how you pictured your day going." Mae laughed nervously.

"Not really. I guess it's better than sitting in my apartment wallowing about losing my job." Bethy said trying to make light of the situation.

"You lost your job?" Bulma asked.

"Yea I was an assistant before." Bethy explained.

"Well why don't you work here at Capsule Corp." Bulma offered.

As they started talking Vegeta walked over to her. Mae prepared herself for a beating but Vegeta put his hand on her head. "You idiot." He said.

"Vegeta!" Goku whined.

"Glad to have you back kid." Vegeta smirked.

"We should summon Shenron." Gohan reminded them.

"Right." Mae nodded stepping to the dragon balls.

"You know what to say right?" Bulma asked her.

Mae nodded and held her hands out over the balls. "Eternal dragon by your name I summon you, Shenron!"

Shenron emerged from the dragon balls and looked down at them. "I am the eternal dragon Shenron state your wish."

"Oh my god! That's a dragon!" Bethy said in awe.

"Shenron! Please reverse the death and destruction I've caused." Mae yelled her request.

"You are not the one who did this." Shenron said. "The one sleeping inside you did. I can reverse the damages she did if that is your wish. I cannot bring back the people of Planet Lync since they made a deal with a deity."

"What's he talking about?" Gohan asked Mae.

Mae frowned. "Yes that's my wish. Reverse the death and destruction she caused!"

"Your wish is granted." Shenron said as his eyes glowed red. After the wish was granted the dragon balls shot up into the sky and scattered about the earth.

"Mae what did Shenron mean? The one sleeping inside you?" Gohan asked. "You killed Drae right?"

"No I didn't." Mae said softly.

"You didn't?!" Gohan snapped. "Why didn't you?!"

"I couldn't do it." Mae said. As she was about to explain herself Gohan punched her in the face knocking her down.

"You selfish brat!" He yelled at her.

"Gohan calm down!" Goku ordered.

"You told me you would do what was necessary." Gohan glared. "You didn't, you chose yourself over all of us!"

"Is that what you think?" Mae asked as she picked herself up. Jiren went to step between them but she held a hand out. "At this point anything I say is going to sound like an excuse."

"You know what I'm leaving." Gohan turned away.

"Gohan." Mae said reaching for him.

"I can't be around you right now." Gohan said. "I love you but you've gone too far this time."

Mae dropped her arm as Gohan flew away. Her heart hurt with every beat but she knew that if she went after him he wouldn't forgive her. Jiren placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. She touched his hand and looked down. As she was fighting back tears Goku walked up to her.

"Why did you spare Drae?" He asked.

"If I had killed her then Gohan would have died." Mae explained how their life energies got mixed.

"Why didn't you just tell him that?" Goku asked.

"Kakarot, do you really think your son would have understood after everything that happened?" Vegeta asked.

"Probably not." Goku shook his head. "I'm sure he will come around soon."

"Yea." Mae said sadly.

"You need to move forward from this." Vegeta said. "Sometimes these things happen. I know first hand."

Mae remembered when Babidi had taken control over Vegeta's mind. "Yea I guess."

"Mae come on." Jiren said leading her to her room. He gave the saiyans a look and they understood what he was doing. Once they were inside he told her, "pack a bag. I want you to spend some time with me in universe eleven."

Mae nodded and pulled off the clothes she was wearing. She tossed them into the closet and pulled on a sweater and sweatpants. She put on some slip on shoes and packed a bag with training clothes, her boots, and other necessities. Just as she was about to zip it up she grabbed a cat off her night stand. It was the first one Gohan had ever given her. It was dressed in a little gi that Gohan had made himself. She tossed it in the bag and put it down.

"I messed up." Mae said sitting next to Jiren.

"No you didn't." Jiren said pulling him close to her.

"Gohan and I have fought before but I've never seen him look at me like that." Mae said losing her composure. She couldn't stop the tears from falling. Jiren pulled her into his arms and she buried her face into his chest.

"Let's go home." He said softly as he stood up. He grabbed her bag and pressed his button bringing them to his apartment in universe eleven.

Mae continued to cry softly as Jiren laid her on the bed. He laid next to her and pulled her close and kissed her forehead. Shortly after, she cried herself to sleep. Jiren wiped away her tears and pulled the blanket over her. He listened to her breathing before he too fell asleep.

A few days passed and Jiren came back from a mission. He opened the door and saw Mae still in bed. "How long are you planning on sulking?" He asked as he walked over to her.

Mae rolled over and looked at him. "I'm not sulking."

"You've been in bed for like three days." Jiren said. "You gotta get up."

Mae sat up. "Fine you guys have a gravity room?"

"Yes." Jiren said as she got up and pulled on a tank top and sweat pants.

"What's the max?" She asked stretching her body.

"600 times normal gravity." Jiren said.

"Is that really the max?" Mae cocked her head up at him.

"No but I don't want you to break your bones." Jiren said as he led her to the training room.

"Can you make it shoot lasers at me?" Mae asked pulling her slippers off.

"Yes I can." Jiren said typing something into the computer.

"Set it for 500 times." Mae said as she walked in.

"Can you handle it?" Jiren asked.

"Yea Vegeta and I train at 450 all the time." Mae said.

Jiren walked in and closed the door. Immediately she could feel the gravity weighing down on her. "You sure you wanna do this?" Jiren asked.

"Yep." Mae said powering up to super saiyan. That took some of the weight off but as lasers starting shooting her she could feel it more. She dodged the blasts and shot her own beams sending the machines back. Where ones would vanish new ones would reappear. "Up the gravity." Mae said as she jumped over a beam.

"Fine." Jiren sighed and upped it to 550.

"Shit." Mae gritted her teeth. The gravity was really pushing on her and as she continued to block and dodge, she got distracted. A beam caught her in the torso and she dropped to the ground.

"Mae!" Jiren came running over to her.

"I'm fine." She said as she struggled to get up. "Up the gravity more."

"I will if you power up." Jiren sighed.

"Fine." Mae powered up to super saiyan god taking even more weight off her.

Jiren pushed the machine to 600 and Mae continued her training. 'She's so reckless even with her training.' He thought as she pushed back the last machine.

"Fight me." Mae said bringing her hands up.

"If you insist." Jiren said stepping forward.

"You better not hold back!" Mae yelled as she powered up to super saiyan blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 41 18
In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with...
30.2K 752 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...
127K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...
122 0 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...