You're My Paradise

By dopeassice

Kylie/you G!p Slow Updates More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter Nine

22.9K 496 206
By dopeassice

Your Pov

"So what are we doing today?" Kylie asked as I helped her into my 2014 ram truck. "We finna meet Emaza and Saiyr at this go kart place," I closed her door and walked over to the drivers seat. 

"Then after go back to get ready, but there is no rush my family is late to everything." I said starting down the road to the go kart place. 

Riding in a comfortable silence with the radio playing in background, Kylie grabbed my hand and asked "Does Emaza like me?"

"She doesn't not like you. You just gotta grow on her." I turned into the parking lot. "But if it makes you feel better, she ain't like me at first either" I said turning off the car once I parked.  

"So are you hinting that she doesn't like me?" Kylie asked turning in the seat to face me more. "No, I'm just saying you gotta grow on her." I put more emphasis on my statement. "She'll love you tho babe, don't stress over it." I kissed her hand before getting out of the car. 

Walking into the place hand in hand I immediately heard Emaza and Saiyr screaming at each other. 

"Bitchhh you already know imma beat your ass." Saiyr said to her sister being dramatic as usual. "Shut up Saiyr, you can barely drive." Emaza retaliated at her. 

Joining in their conversation I said "Y'all can both shut up cuz I'm finna dust all of y'all." I hugged Saiyr then Emaza. 

"We'll see cuz yo ass can't drive either." Emaza said to me after exchanging a quick hi and hug with Kylie. Good start already, I thought to myself. 

Not wasting anymore time we all put our helmets on moving over to the go karts. "I love you bae, but I'm finna dust ya ass." I said putting my helmet against hers. "Keep that same energy Y/n/n." Kylie said to me getting into the go kart.

Shaking my head I got into the one behind her, waiting for the instructor to turn the light green. 

Seeing the light turn green the four of us took off staying at the same pace for the first 4 laps until Emaza hit me making me spin out. "Emaza this isn't fucking bumper cars." I yelled to her as she kept driving, probably laughing her ass off. 

"So nobody goin help me?" I asked looking around for some staff as the three of them kept driving around the track. After waiting in the cart for a couple of minutes I got out of it walking thru the track to go the concessions stand. 

Going to sit down with my food I say the three of them giggling together while looking at me. "I thought that you were going to win babe?" Kylie asked joking with me grabbing some of my fries. 

"I would have won if y'all wasn't fucking cheating." I huffed taking a bite of my burger. 

"Especially you Emaza. You supposed to be on my team." I faked hurt, but continuing to eat my burger. "You gotta do what you gotta do." She responded to me also taking some of my fries. 

"Oh yeah and yes y'all can have some of my food." I said to the three who just started to eat my fries. "Shut up Y/n, you don't need this anyway. Looks like you done gained some weight." Saiyr said running back towards the track as I tried to grab her. 

"Is it come for Y/n day or something?" I asked to Emaza and Kylie who were still eating my food. "Stop being a baby." Kylie pecked my lips going over to Saiyr to start a new race, leaving Emaza and I together. 

"Y/n/n your lil girlfriend is way different than I thought she was," Emaza said randomly. "I'm still skeptical, but that's normal when your best friend gets their heart broken on a daily basis" She admitted joking about some of my previous relationships. 

"Yeah I know, cuz imma be the same way when you get in a relationship." I said truthfully putting an arm around her shoulder. "Speaking of relationships do you know if Brandi is coming tonight?" Emaza asked looking up at me. 

"Uhm I have no idea who is coming. I told my mom to invite all of my family and friends." I said. "So there is a possibility of her coming," I nodded my head yes. "If she is there what are you gonna do?" Emaza kept questioning. 

"I don't know Maz. There's no bad blood, so we'll probably just have a cordial conversation." I said to her seeing Kylie and Saiyr getting out of the go karts. 

Once the two walked over I asked Kylie "Are you ready to go?" She wrapped her arms around my shoulders from the back putting her head in the crook of my neck. "Yeah," She whispered against my skin making me shiver. "You should definitely bring me back here." She said grabbing my hand as I stood up from the chair. 

"I will for sure." I kissed the top of her forehead. 

"We'll see y'all at the house later." I said to Emaza and Saiyr as we started walking to the door.  

"Excuse me Y/n," I heard a voice ask making me turn around. "Can I get a quick picture?" A young employe asked. "Yeah, of course." She handed the phone to Kylie making me laugh. 

Posing for the picture I felt her wrap her arms around my waist as I went to wrap an arm around her shoulders smiling for the camera. Changing our poses she snuck in a kiss on the cheek making me laugh at her action and Kylie's shocked face. 

"Ok... here you go." Kylie said handing the fan her phone back quickly. "Thanks Y/n." The fan said as Kylie and I walked out. 

"I hope you don't let everyone kiss you." Kylie said getting into the car. "I don't, but a cheek kiss won't hurt." I said starting the ignition. 

"What you jealous or something?" I looked over at her before starting the drive home. "No, I just don't want to kiss anyone who has community lips." She shrugged. 

"Is that shade?" I joked looking over at her briefly. "Maybe so, maybe not." She laughed at me. "Well let me tell you, I'm exclusive baby." I said making her laugh harder. 

____________

"It takes you so long to get ready." I huffed to Kylie who was still in the bathroom putting on makeup. " Well not everyone can throw on a supreme t shirt or hoodie and be called a fashion icon Y/n." Kylie said from inside the bathroom. 

"Damn," I said feeling attacked at her comment. "I wear more than t shirts and hoodies babe." I said getting up from the bed and walking into the bathroom. "Let's not count today tho." I stood behind her looking in the mirror. 

After fixing my cubans links in the mirror I sat on the toilet cover mesmerized at how much shit she had spread out over the counter. Getting bored, I started to grab different products inspecting them. 

"Y/n don't mess with me today, Ariel already isn't here." She said fixing her hair. "Who is Ariel?" I questioned opening the palette thing rubbing my fingers across the colors. "He's my makeup artist Y/n. You've literally had multiple conversations with him." She looked over at me.

"And stop your not a fucking kid." She snatched the palette away from me laughing. "Wash your hands then let's go down." She moved away from the sink allowing me to wash the colors off of my hands. 

Grabbing Kylie's hand after washing mine I walked us down the stairs expecting to hear and see my family, but was just greeted with my mom and nephew. 

"Mom where is everyone?" I questioned letting go of Kylie's hand moving to pick up Cj. "They haven't got here yet. You know black people always late." She said walking towards the backyard making me follow her with my nephew in my arm and Kylie holding my free hand. 

"I think it's just going to you, Kylie, Cj and I listening to the album tonight." She said opening the door for me to see my empty oversized backyard. "It's been 3 hou-" 

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled leaving me in a shocked state. "Surprise baby." Kylie stood on her tippy toes to peck my lips. "Did you know about this?" I asked her putting Cj on ground only for him to latch onto my leg. 

"Yeah your mom told me yesterday when you went up stairs." She said wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me in for a tight hug. "Go be with your family... I can congratulate you later." She pecked my lips one more time then pushing me away so I could talk with my family. 

Walking over to my cousins who were all standing in a circle I was greeted with hugs from everyone. 

"You done went LA on us Y/n/n," My cousin Malik said. "Got your self some iced out chains and a girl." He shook his head. 

"How I go LA, I was wearing chains and had girls before I left." I said truthfully. "That's true, you right." He agreed with me. 

"Oh shit Y/n there's your old girl over there," Another one of my cousins said making all of us look at my ex walking in. "That's Brandi right?" 

"Yeah that's her." I turned back towards the circle seeing all of them looking in that direction. "Aight y'all stop staring." Said to all of them. "I can't man she a whole ass snack." Malik said making me shake my head.

A/n: this is Brandi btw ^ 

Scanning around the room to find Emaza I saw her looking at me already, motioning me to talk to Brandi. Listening to her I walked over towards the slightly younger girl, only for her to turn around and walk in the opposite direction. 

"Brandi, wait." I said speeding up to catch her arm. "Don't fucking touch me Y/n." She said sternly ripping her arm out of my grasp. "If you was goin act like this why would you even come?" I asked stoping my movements. 

"I only came because your mom invited me." She continued to walk in the opposite direction of me. Leaving her alone I made my way back to the main area. "Doesn't look like that went well." Saiyr said taking a sip of her drink. 

"It could have been better," I said watching Brandi approach my mom, who was still talking with Kylie. "Uh I think it would be a good time to talk with one of your girls now." Emaza said looking over at the three women. 

"Wait so should I get Kylie or Brandi? They are all together." I asked my best friends for advice, as the three of us looked at them still. "Greet Kylie but get Brandi." Emaza and Saiyr said at the same time. "The fuck you still here for." Emaza said pushing me towards them. 

Walking towards my mom, Brandi and Kylie I heard Saiyr yell "Be smooth Y/l/n!" 

Ignoring Saiyr I wrapped my arms around Kylie's waist from the back making her jump with unknowingness, but relaxing once she realized it was me. "Babe I'm so proud of you, the album is so good." She turned around in my arms.

"Are these songs about Emily?" She asked fumbling with the collar of my shirt. "Yeah, and a like two more people." I said hearing Brandi scoff. "Can we talk about this later?" Feeling Kylie nod yes in the crook of my neck. 

"Brandi can we talk real quick?" I asked the younger girl who looked between my mom and I. "Sure Y/n." She smiled at me walking into the house. "I'll be right back." I said to Kylie walking into the house behind Brandi. 

"Bro Brandi what's wrong?" I asked genuinely confused. "You know exactly what's wrong and what you did. Don't play stupid now Y/n." She crossed her arms looking at me. "I wouldn't have asked if I kn-." 

"You literally left me, and without saying a single word Y/n. No goodbye, no I love you." She interrupted me. "I loved you Y/n and you just walked out on me, on us." She started getting teary eyed. 

"You told me that you wanted to take a break." I said reminding her of what happened. "Am I wrong?" She shook her head no.

"So I don't understand why you're in here crying trying to make me feel like the bad guy when you broke up with me. I didn't want to take a break, that was all you." I ranted making more tears fall from her eyes hitting my soft spot. 

"You was my first love Bran, and you always will be," I wiped the tears from her eyes. "I just don't know why you're so upset with me?" I said leaning against the counter in the kitchen. 

"I don't even know why," She sniffled. "It's just hard seeing the love of your life move on, especially when there wasn't any real closure." 

"Well I hope this is the closure that you needed," I stood up straight. "Because it would be lit as hell if we hung out again, like old times." I said seeing making her smile. 

"You know just without the sex." I joked making her laugh. "You will forever be the funniest person I know." She laughed out now making me smile. 

"I used to tell you that if music didn't work I would be a comedian." I opened the door for her as we both walked back outside going our separate ways. 

"How did it go?" Emaza asked as I walked up to her and Saiyr once again. "It was good actually," I rubbed my hands against my pants. "I provided the closure that she needed and now we cool again." I started to walk backwards. 

"I'll tell you more later tho, I'm go finna find my girl." I scanned around the backyard for my girlfriend. 

After looking around for a quick minute I saw her playing with Cj, ultimately warming my heart. Moving closer to Kylie smiling at the sight she asked "What are you all cheesy for?" She picked up the 10 month old from off of the ground. 

"I'm just happy with life right now." I responded rubbing my hand threw Cj's baby curls, hearing him blabber words I couldn't understand. "I'm glad you're happy babe, because this is only the beginning for you." Kylie leaned her head against my shoulder. 

"You right. This is just the beginning." I said pulling out my phone opening the Twitter app. 

@Y/n: My album Out The Hood is out now. Go check it out ;) 

________________________

Whew Chile this ending was rushed.

Here is the list of songs (and the artist if you wanna listen to them) that I am using for the album.

What You Heard- Sonder 

Lovely - Sonder 

L.A. - Brent Faiyaz 

Talk 2 U - Brent Faiyaz 

Out the Hood - Gunna 

Pray 4 Love - Travis Scott 

R.I.P - Joji 

Can't Love - Trippie Redd 

Loyalty Before Royalty - Trippie Redd 

Only 1 (Interlude)-  Metro Boomin / Travis Scott 

Lesbian - Gunna  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.2K 103
"i think we were meant to be but we did it wrong." ~or~ where kylie jenners best friend falls in love too much and not enough
31.9K 559 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...
261K 2.9K 25
A gxg story about Kendall Jenner in high school & a few years after 🍑 = Smut Highest ranks : #1 in kyliejenner #1 in kendalljenner
6.3K 198 23
When you're the daughter of a celebrity, it's hard to just 'live in the moment'.