Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 22

40 2 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Above are the rings
Y/n's p.o.v
"Your not allowed to see him the night before." Adrian said sitting down on the bed.

"But I want to see him." I fake cried in Grells arms.

"Now sweetie the bride can't see the groom til she walks down the aisle." Grell stroked my hair. I gave him puppy eyes.

"Oh Adrian let her see Ciel look at those eyes!" He jolted me in front of him.

"Have you seen mine?" Adrian lifted his bangs.

We both acted amazed at the beauty. I was forced to sleep they're with them.

Ciel's p.o.v
"Sebastian Move!" I said trying to get to the door.

"My Lord I was told that you cannot see the bride till the aisle. It's bad luck. And we don't want anymore do we?" Sebastian asked giving me the cold stare.

"Now what are we doing trying to leave the room?" Somas voice.

"I was going for water." I lied.

"There's some right here!" Agni said with a dark aura just like Sebastian and Soma. Y/n is probably being loved by those two and I'm stuck with these Wierdos.

Undertaker p.o.v
Y/ns asleep while me and Grell add the final touches to her dress. Minus the fact that she loves black, her dress is also black since with tradition if u don't have the parents blessing u can't wear white. "Ciel tried leaving the room earlier." Grell informed me. "I'm aware, we just need them to wed and leave." I giggled. "I need another diamond." He said. I handed him some.

Morning of~

Geoffrey's p.o.v
"Hurry up!" I told Howard, we're having to move things to the Phantomhive manor in the town house since that's where the wedding will be. Everyone is running around trying to transport. I had already gotten most of my stuff done just like Sebastian but we have to look human enough to the Phantomhive servants so we're going a little slower.

"Madame-" I tried as she came out her room.

"Hold on." She sighed walking away. I followed after her.

"Where are you going?"

"To talk to Ciel-" She tried. I stood in front.

"To your room I'll talk to him." I grabbed the letter and walked to the earls room. Alois sent another threat but with lizzys handwriting as well. She still doesn't care that both are getting married.

"Earl." I knocked on his door. Agni opened, I pushed past.

"We don't have time for this, We're you at any time during planning with her?" I asked Ciel.

"No, why would I have been with Elizabeth?" He asked. I put the letter on his dresser.

"Just know y/n is the one your saying I do to." I walked out and to finish transporting.

Y/n's p.o.v
I can't wait anymore, why is this all happening right now?

"You want to talk to Ciel and Lizzy?" Grell asked seeing my expressions.

"I can't take waiting if I don't know how he's acting." I'm even more frustrated thanks a lot Grell.

"Hold on for a moment," Undertaker said. I didn't move as he got the tiara on.

"See there, lovely as ever madame y/n~" I smiled back.

"Can I talk to Ciel?" I asked.

"We have already told you no. Geos dealing with it." Undertaker confirmed.

"I can't wait-" I went for the door, they both held me back.

"I need to see him!"

"No, you don't!" They both exclaimed. I made it out of the room and quickly to find him.

"No!" Sebastian. I felt a hand go around my eyes,

"we said no to seeing each other." Undertaker covering my eyes. I felt Grell fixing my dress again. I believe Sebastian is covering Ciels eyes. I heard footsteps walk away. His hand moved from my eyes. I let out a sigh to the dark room. Eddy came over and gave me my bouquet.

"Who's escorting me?" I asked.

"Hold on." Geo came over with a red box.

"What's this?" I asked. The boys walked away for a minute.

"It was your mums." He opened to reveal a necklace.

"I hope you love it just as much as she did. I was told to give it to You on your wedding day should something happen to her." He put it around my neck.

"Thank you for being a parent even though you bug me like the devil." I smiled.

"I'm not leaving but I know madame." He linked my arm with his.

"I would've like my dad to walk me down," I said as he helped me in the carriage.

"I know Earl l/n always dreamed about it but look they have their ways on things." He sat down, eddy asleep.

"Way of what?" I asked.

"You were to be engaged to Earl Ciel as soon as he would turn 14 but due to things it could never be fulfilled." He shrugged.

"So we were always soulmates?" I asked.

"Pretty much." He smiled.

"Your getting married at 22 just like you wanted and he's 24. Perfect age for kids since you want them so badly." Grell smiled.

"You have a meeting though during your honeymoon," Geo told me.

"I know." I sighed. We're only using one day to do business which is why we're just staying in London for the honeymoon. Which I don't mind. I didn't really want to go anywhere.

"We're here." Adrian opened the door. Geo helped me out and Eddy was trying to wake up with Grell being an idiot. I can't believe we were able to get him in a dress. Ciel didn't agree but I have my ways.

"Ready?" Geo asked.

"Wait- how are you so calm about this?" I asked.

"I'm not, I just know your going to a good man is all. Besides he's the one who loves you." The doors opened. Everyone stood up and looked. I felt a blush appear on my face.

Grell's p.o.v
I love being a bridesmaid and Delilah just had to be the maid of honor. Bassys even the best man, how I would've died to be the maid of honor and paired with him. I don't mind the pairing with Adrian but honestly, Y/n and Ciel just wanted to have a joke go on. Lau and Ran-Mao, Bard and Mey-rin. The list goes on, I wonder how Geo feels since his little devil girl is all grown up.

Eddy walked in carrying the pillow with the rings. A flower girl coming from behind. She's Arthur's daughter, Tanaka looked pleased sitting in the front row. The doors opened and y/n and geo walked in. A blush on her face. I smiled she's finally going to be happy. I looked at Ciel since Adrian motioned me. He was wiping at his eyes,

"Damn he's never looked at anyone like that." The crowd laughed.

"Who gives this woman?" "I do," Geo said, he placed a kiss on her cheek and Ciel took y/ns hand. She chuckled and cleaned off a tear from his eye. Bassy smiled that smile that makes me- I coughed. Delilah pulled my hair. the ceremony took place,

"I.."

"I.."

"Ciel Phantomhive."

"Ciel Phantomhive." he wiped his eye again. tanaka and geo did as well.

"Take this woman.."

"take this woman."

"To be my lawfully wedded wife and to care for her in sickness and in health, happiness, and sadness till death do us part." I smiled seeing he truly loves her.

Y/n recited the same thing.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you- Husband and Wife! Earl and Madam Phantomhive!" We all clapped as he dipped her into a kiss. I covered Eddy's eyes while Delilah covered mine. They walked out and we followed for the reception.

Somas p.o.v
My little sister is all grown up... I went up to her. "Congratulations!" We hugged. "I told you everything would work out." I smiled. "I guess you were right." She smiled back. "I shall leave you to your husband." I hugged her once more seeing Ciel watching as Tanaka told him something.

Ciels p.o.v
"Come my wife." I gave my hand to y/n, she rose an eyebrow but took it. We went and cut the cake. She put some on my nose, I did it on her lips. Stealing a kiss which everyone awed too. She smiled at everyone. Finally, I married the one.

"Do you regret anything?" She asked as we passed out the cake.

"Not marrying you earlier." I smiled. She giggled. We disappeared out into the garden and to my room.

~~~~

"Mm~" she smiled kissing my lips.

"How much I've dreamed of this day." I dug my fingers into her hips.

"What makes it different from our other nights?" She asked.

"Now you're my wife~" I dropped her onto the bed. Her nightgown slowly moving up. Grell sure knows how to make them. I just stared at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Just admiring ur beauty." I pulled my shirt off and pulled her to me. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I got on top of her. Sucking her neck as if there was no tomorrow.

"Aah~" her moans filled my ears. Her hands ran into my hair pulling off my eyepatch. I smiled and kissed her again. Removing her underwear. She pushed me down on the bed slowly removing my pants.

"Did I make you that hard already?" She asked.

"Quite." I smiled letting her make marks on my neck. Going up to my jaw and back to my lips. She removed from mine letting a string of saliva fall.

"Darling be a dear and ride for me." I smiled gripping her ass.

"Aah~ Of course~" she got on top of my friend. She moved slowly,

"Don't be a tease" I groped her breasts.

"Mm~" she moved faster but not fast enough. I clicked my tongue and pushed her down. Grabbing onto her hips and pushing in my full length going at an inhuman speed. She let out a scream of pleasure.

"My wife ur so~" I bit her neck. She pulled at my hair.

"don't stop." she pulled me to her lips. I savored them, feeling her wetness come out.

"someone let go without permission." I gripped her ass with a smirk making her yelp.

"I couldn't help it Earl~" she smiled. I let go inside of her, lustfully kissing her lips.

"it's pouring out." she was out of breath.

"I know which is why I haven't moved." I took a breath.

"Aah~" I moved my body hard with hers. I smirked seeing how she enjoyed it.

"You want to go again?" I asked.

"Please u damn demon!" She moaned. I pulled out slowly and lightly moved around her wetness with my fingers. She moaned at the sensation,

"Your that wet?" I asked.

"Shut up and stick it in again!" She moaned.

"As you wish." I put my tip in going so slow.

"Faster!"

"Youve been naughty so your going to endure."

"No please I'll be a good girl." She gripped the sheets. I moved a little more in causing her to bite her lip.

"Please." She moaned. I moved a little more in,

"Do u enjoy my teasing?" I asked smacking my length into her.

"Aah~Yes!" She moaned. I went at it again.

———————

I stroked her hair. She was asleep on my chest, the sun peeping through the curtains.

"Darling~" I called. She moved slightly. I smiled.

Drill!

Follow. Comment. Vote.
Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
196K 5.9K 27
[COMPLETED] -- (05/03/20) Ok let's get it!! I switched up the story a bit So your (Y/n), yes that fine specimen I see you, and you live with the pare...
66.7K 1.9K 88
"𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓨𝓞𝓤𝓡 𝓑𝓔𝓐𝓤𝓣𝓨 𝓘𝓢 𝓔𝓜𝓟𝓣𝓨..." The life of the adored younger sister of Ciel Phantomhive, a cherished girl who follows her brothe...
1.2M 40.4K 71
You are (Y/N) (L/N). Ever since you were little, you had been arranged to marry Ciel Phantomhive. However, the Midford family threatened your fathers...