Just

anatorresss tarafından

hope you like it it's about a teenage girl problems Let me know what you think of it :) Daha Fazla

Cant stop
Just a date
I don't know
Dont think so
Relifed
Date
Okey

The beginning

19 1 0
anatorresss tarafından

Hi my name is MIA and I'm a normal 16 year old girl and I do everything that a typical 16 year old girl does I have a younger sister but I have a brother that passed away 4 years ago  and my parents, 5 dogs I have 3 best friends two of them are girls(Olivia and Emma )  and one of them is a boy (mason ) I love to sing,dance and do sports specially basketball love sushi and love to hear different king of music. I love to see romantic movies I'm in Second year of High school and I live in LA  so now you know a little about me.

Today is typical Monday but since o star falling in love with this  boy called Matthew but everyone calls him Matt he is in 2 year of high school like I do
Everyday was more interesting  but before I start liking Matt we first start talking more and more but the problem was he had a girlfriend when we started talking before he broke up with his girlfriend I didn't realize I liked him until he broke up with his girlfriend I didn't know how to stop thinking about him everyday .

It was a little short but I'll try to do it longer hope you guy like it

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
78.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...