70 Days of Heart Searching

By bel_ministry

How is your relationship with Christ? Your prayer life? Robust? Or struggling? Unsure of how to come even clo... More

Introduction
✒ Dᴀʏ Zᴇʀᴏ
📓 Week One
✒ Dᴀʏ Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
📓 Week Two
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
📓 Week Three
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
📓 Week Four
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
📓 Week Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
📓 Week Six
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
📓 Week Seven
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
📓 Week Eight
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
✒ Day Fifty-Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sɪx
📓 Week Nine
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
📓 Week Ten
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Day Sixty-Seven
✒ Day Sixty-Eight
✒ Day Sixty-Nine
✒ Day Seventy
🖋 Day 71
💕 WORD OF THANKS 💕

✒ Dᴀʏ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

110 19 22
By bel_ministry

"Suffer"

Focus (5):

Let us not come to God heavily burdened and weary. Come to God free from all troubles and anxieties. Give those burdens to Him and enter in His presence without the dirt carried by your sandals during the journey. Free yourself from all distractions of the flesh and get rid of anything that might disturb. Don't entertain any thought not inline with your worship at this moment. Direct all your mental capabilities to God.

Exodus 3:5
[5]Then He said, “Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.”

Praises and Thanksgiving (5):
Lift your soul up to the throne of God. Praise Him for His goodness and grace. Thank Him for whatever it is that you are thankful to Him for this day.

Increasing the Capacity (5):
Ask God for enlightenment. Ask for His Spirit to guide you into all truth today. Ask for His help that He make take you much deeper into study. Ask Him to speak to you. Ask Him to open your eyes, ears, and heart to be sensitive to the teachings He has prepared for you today. He is God that reveals all mysteries because the things He chose to tell us are ours.

Claim:
D

euteronomy 29:29
[29]“The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Bible Reading (10):
Read the following verses carefully:

I Corinthians 10:13
[13]No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Job 23:10-11
[10]But He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold.

I Peter 1:7
[7]that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

Romans 5:3
[3]And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;

Romans 8:16-18
[16]The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
[17]and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
[18]For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Meditation (20):
Meditate and think about each verse carefully. Let the Spirit of God talk to you as you go through each verse thoroughly.

What did God say about the temptations in life? Do we have tests we can't handle? Why are we tried in the fire for what purpose? Why do we even suffer? What should be our feelings when assaulted by darkness?

Take a moment and pause and ask God to take you even deeper into study. What does it mean to be partakers of Christ's suffering and His glory? Expound on that.

Collectively, what do these verses say about trials?

Selah (10):
Take a few moments of your time to reflect today's lesson in your life. Think back a few weeks or years ago in your life. What has been the hardest challenge or fire that you ever experienced? Relive the memories and think about what you felt and what you did. How did you responded? Did you think how you dealt with the problem was the right way?

Knowing our lesson today, ask for the Spirit of God to guide you into enlightenment. Why do you think what happened to you, happened? If that bad thing didn't happen, where would you be now and what would you be doing? Why do you think it is important to be tried by the fire? Take note of it down in your journal.

Heart Examination (15):
Most of the time, we tend to question God and His methods. We tend to ask why He allowed this and allowed that. We often do not see the great providence at work in the background of our lives.

We are claiming ourselves to be Christians. But, are we truly allowing God to work in our lives as He see fit? Or are we doing things our way?

Faith is trusting and obeying the Lord no matter where we are heading even if we don't know how to get there. If we do not trust God that He is working in the darkest and bleakest of times and that things are going His way then, do we really have faith in Him? If we can't see Him in the darkness, can we see Him in the light?

Where did I really place my faith? To my God? Or to my parents, my sister, and myself? Am I really worthy to ask my God 'are you even working up there'? And 'have you forgotten about me'?

Confession and Claiming Victory over Sin (5):
Did the Holy Spirit reveal to you something about today's topic? Did He show some areas of your life you need to change? If so, ask the Lord for it. Start by asking for the cleansing of the heart. Ask to cleanse you of all unrighteousness in His timing and will. Ask for forgiveness then repent. Know that God forgave you if you forsake those sins. :)

Meditate on:
Psalms 139:23-24
[23]Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
[24]And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.

Close and Rest (5):
Before closing, spend some time either talking to God in prayer, singing songs to Him, or rereading today's entry. Or you can do all. Make this schedule work for you. Thank you for participating.

See you tomorrow. God bless. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 4 56
This book will build and firm your spiritual and religious beliefs. We are doing this for ministry and we want to inspire others too. We want to shar...
1.1K 54 27
Why am I here? What is my purpose? What is the meaning of life? Why am I alive? It seems that since the dawn of time we have been asking ourselves th...
5.8K 1.1K 32
She was done with life. She felt too weary to hold on. She found no reason to keep on existing. So she devised a way out. But on the night she planne...
148K 6.4K 102
Spiritually inspirational. Simple messages written by me, inspired by God and dearly for you. God loves you so much. He is calling you to be close to...