My Brother's Best Friends ||...

By AshZahira

𝙸 πš πšŠπš•πš” πšπš˜πš πšŠπš›πšπšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπš’πš—πšπš›πš˜πš˜πš–, πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝙸 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ πšŠπš•πš• πš πšŠπš’πšοΏ½... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

414 13 6
By AshZahira

Isabella's POV
  "Isa!" Erick calls me from down the stairs before I hear him and a stampede of feet making their way upstairs. "IsaRey!!"

  "Bella!" My bedroom door swings open as I hear Joel calling my name.

  "¿Isabel? ¿Estas dormida?" (Are you asleep?) Chris asks me sitting on my bed next to me and poking my back, since I was laying face down, before moving my hair out of my face to poke my cheek as well.

  "Si," (yes,) I answer back with my eyes still closed getting a laugh from the other guys.

  "¿Izzy what are you doing? It's three in the afternoon, have you been sleeping this whole time?" Richard asks me causing me to crack a smile at his use of the name 'Izzy.'

  "Did you just call me Izzy?" I ask him picking up my head and facing the direction I heard his voice from, though my eyes are still closed, instead of answering his question.

  "Oh, uh yeah, everyone just sorta gave you a nickname so I wanted to give you my own," he tells me nervously. "I hope that's okay..." he starts to scratch the back of his neck nervously while looking anywhere but at me. not that I could tell...my eyes were still closed..

  "All good Rich. I like it, I just haven't been called that since I was really little, years before we left Cuba," I respond smiling up at him as I lay my head back down with my eyes still shut.

  "Okay Isa! Ya levántese vamos a ver una película abajo," (get up now, we're gonna go watch a movie downstairs,) Erick jumps on me making Christopher quickly get up from the bed to avoid getting tackled.

  "Ow! Erick! No seas tan agresivo! Quítate! Ya bajo," (Don't be so aggressive! Get off! I'll be down in a minute,) I push him off of me and onto the floor.

  "Okay! Vamos chicos!" (Lets go guys!) Erick crawls off the floor and runs out the room with the other boys trailing behind him.

  "He's insane, Lo juro" (I swear) I mutter to myself that's when I remember what Richard said about it being three in the afternoon. 'Damn I've been asleep for around 3 and a half hours'. I thought to myself and then change my clothes into a black pair of cotton shorts and a large light grey hoodie that's arms go way past my hands so I can make sweater paws. I put on some fuzzy socks after taking my shoes off so my feet aren't against the cold tiles.

I hop down each stair telling myself not to slip and embarrass myself. Finally making it to the bottom of the stairs, safely, I turn my body And begin heading to the living room. When I get there I see the guys sprawled all around the room Richard and Joel on the largest couch while Christopher and Erick squeeze into the other couch and Zabdiel is on the floor in front of Joel and Richard.
I look at them confused as to where I should sit before I get yelled at by Erick.

"Siéntese Isa! I wanna watch the movie!" (Sit down!) Erick yells at me while I'm looking around for a place to sit before deciding to join Zabdiel on the floor pulling my legs up to my chest and pulling my sweatshirt over my legs.

"Hey," I whisper, looking up at him from my spot to his right, not wanting to get yelled at by Erick again.

"Hola Nena," he glances down and whispers back before the movie name presents itself on screen causing me to snap my head towards Erick.

"Erick Brian!" I call out to him accusingly.

"ugh," he groans at me. "What?" Which causes me to give him a look that he immediately understands. "Ohh, no seas tan baby, Isa," (Don't be a baby,) He mocks my displeasure and faces the screen again. Zabdiel notices my weariness and takes the opportunity.

"It's okay Nena, ya veas que Richard y Joel lloran, no estás sola" (you're gonna see Richard and Joel crying soon, so you won't be alone) Zabdi leans over whispering to me in order to make me feel better as the opening scene of The Notebook plays on the screen. I smile at him thanking him silently as the movie continues.

   'what are these guys even doing watching "The Notebook" without me even suggesting it? I would've thought they'd put on something like "Iron Man" but whatever..' I think before becoming completely immersed in the movie

~~||~~
(if you haven't seen The Notebook yet- don't read this next part as it does spoil it- you have been warned)
~~||~~

We get to the end of the movie where Allie asks Noah if he thinks their love could take them away together and Noah says 'I think our love could do anything we want it to.' I break down in tears as I hide my face in my hands that are covered by my sweatshirt sleeves. Zabdiel notices and taps me making me look up at him expecting to see him laughing at me but instead he's smiling and points to the boys sitting behind us on the couch. Both hugging pillows to their chest and burying their faces into their pillows. Sobbing the same as me. I smile through my tears before looking back at the screen as the two birds, alluded to be Allie and Noah, fly away together. And I continue sobbing as Zabdiel picks me up bridal style for a second and places me in between Richard and Joel while we all cry.

Only after I'm being lifted off the floor is when Christopher and Erick look back at us and begin laughing at the scene unfolding in front of them. As Joel and Richard and I curl into a ball holding onto each other for support. "Shut..up.. Erick! Porque hiciste eso?!" (Why'd you do this?) I get out through my sobs. Before turning back to the boys with me and trying to regain my composure. "And why are you guys crying?" I direct towards the two next to me.

  "I'm a sensitive guy, Bella!" Joel expresses causing more tears to fall from his eyes.

  "I just love love! but I also hate it because I hate heartbreak! That shits real, Izzy!" Richard exclaims allowing his emotions to get the better of him.

  "Okay... well I'm done here..." I say clawing away from them seeing as my tears had slowly subsided during their excuses to the point that they just stopped, meaning I no longer needed them for emotional support. I stood up ready to go to the kitchen to get some water. That's when Christopher stands in front of me and opens his mouth.

"You are...And always have been...my dream..." quoting the movie and as the words pour out of his mouth my tears are flowing again causing me to lean on Christopher.

  "Why would you do that to me Christopher!?" I question him annoyed with the fact that he had me crying again. He puts his arms around me and lets me cry into his chest for some time before continuing.

  "In times of grief and sorrow I will hold you and rock you and take your grief and make it my own." Chris says to me quoting another scene from the movie before responding to my question. "I just wanted to get close to you, Princesa" he whispers in my ear intending for only me to hear but my brother heard and pulled me away from Christopher at lightning speed.

  "No, no, no, no, no. Ni siquiera lo piensas! Yo te conozco Christopher, aléjate de mi hermana," (Don't even think about it! I know you Christopher, stay away from my sister,) Erick scolds him before bringing my crying face into his chest and turning me away from Christopher so that his body stood in between us. The over all scenario causing me to laugh and start walking away from them all shaking my head.       
  "Y tu 'pa donde vas, mujer!" (And where are you going, woman!) Erick yells at me noticing my disappearance, and using the word 'mujer' knowing I'll turn around quicker because I hate the way it sounds condescending.

  "Donde quiero ir, Chamaco," (where I want to go, kid,) I answer him trying to sound as condescending as I can. "Porque te importa?" (What's it matter to you?) I continue as I'm walking up the stairs waving at Erick behind me without turning around to look at him.

  I walk into my room and shut the door before grabbing my phone where I left it on the bed. I flip my phone to face up only to see the thousands of notifications I have from both my twitter and Instagram as well as some new people that added me on Snapchat. As my phone unlocks I open up twitter first to see what people are saying.

(I'd translate these but oof its a lot of work at this point so like... you could either skip these if you don't know spanish, or do as my friends do and ask best friend "Google Translate" sorry!!)

   Then I get a notification from a person who is verified mentioning me, none other than the guy who got himself yelled at just some minutes ago. After seeing Christopher's tweet I see that Erick tweeted at him.

I laugh at Erick and Christopher's little fight on twitter as I hear them laugh loudly from downstairs, mostly Chris. Before I continue reading more tweets.

  I put down the phone after reading the tweets and although some were cute and supportive I can't help but to think about the negative ones. They're repeating over and over again in my head and I can't seem to make it stop. I lay on my bed and just stare at the ceiling. 'I suppose my new life filled with hate messages starts now?' I question myself not sure if I want a response but get one anyway when my phone ping with another 12 notifications.

  I decide to open up the notes app in my phone, after shutting off my twitter and Instagram notifications, and take this opportunity to begin a new poem/song. I've been writing since I was about 10 and being as I'm 19 now I've had a bit of practice and although I don't believe I'm the best writer, I could be a lot worse.
  After what feels like 45 agonizing minutes, but in reality was only 2 minutes, I decide it's too quiet and put in my AirPods (she got moneyyy!!) and click shuffle on my music landing me on 'Unpretty' by TLC before I quickly change the song, not wanting to relate to much right now. 'Pretty hurts' by Beyoncé comes on, and I quickly hit shuffle again, setting my phone down. Until I realize the song landed on 'Warrior' by Demi Lovato, I just stare at my phone wondering what I did to it today, to make it wanna come for my emotions like that, before shuffling the song again finally landing on a song that I can't relate to right now, 'Tenerife Sea' by Ed Sheeran, quietly singing along as I close my notes app and just lay on my bed with my back to the bed, eyes closed, and facing the ceiling once again.
  I feel myself slowly begin to drift into sleep. I turn my body toward the wall and hug my plush stitch toy, 'I've been sleeping a lot today..' I realize before telling myself, 'it's not like you mind tho' before the darkness consumes me and sleep takes over my entire body.

My eyes snap open after what feels like 10 minutes into my nap and I decide to head downstairs realizing I have yet to eat anything today.

"Aye! Isabella! Ya llegaste a la fiesta!" (You're finally joining the party!)Zabdiel calls to me seeing me descend the stairs.

'¿Fiesta?' (Party?) Is all I can think about before I'm dragged to the couch by Richard and Erick on each of my arms pulling me towards the couch. 'Uh oh, ahora que hice?' (What'd I do now?) I think to myself trying to remember if I'd pulled any pranks recently before getting completely caught off guard by Christopher.
—————————
Yerrr whats up
I've been writing these chapters for the Past month and have yet to post a single one 😂

—————
But because I just saw CNCO at SixFlags on Sunday, July 7th after waiting in line for 6 hours without eating all day or using the bathroom once since 7 that morning.. I decided I should post at least one of the chapters 😂
———
(I'm adding photos of my man Zabdi at the concert bc he knew exactly what the fuck he was doing when he decided to do that)

(He knew he was gonna fuck bitches up doing this shit and he was the only one!! None of the other boys just him!)

—————
On a more serious note-

Honestly I'm just nervous of either no one reading this, people reading it and hating it, or just being made fun of either because I can't spell and I'm not too good at gramatical sentence structure in Spanish since I taught myself how to read and write it, when I was around 11, since my mom and dad are always working.

But umm yeah, I guess just let me know what you guys like, what you don't, any suggestions, or questions. Once again the comment section is yours so go crazy.

Con mucha amor
~ Ashley 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
746K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 34.8K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
181K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...