An Aussie In love โœจ

By softielachy

Lachlan falls in love with a beautiful girl called Tannar who knows what the truth holds ๐Ÿ’— More

Love at first sight
Mean girls

The Walk Down The Hallway

61 0 0
By softielachy

She blinks her beautiful blue eyes and then said 'my class is science do you know where it is?' I smile 'yes let's go' We walk about five feet down the hall when she stops me and mumbles 'I think you're kind of cute' she laughs slightly as I reply you're not to bad yourself ' she puts are hand closer to mine as we clasp them softly onto each other I turn her round and kiss her passionately on lips I felt fireworks in my stomach as she whispered in my ear 'does that mean we're dating?' I laugh and say 'only if you want to' she giggles as we walk holding hands down the hallway. As we approach the science room she says in a soft voice 'whats your name I just realised I don't know it' I laugh 'Lachlan, but my friends call me lachy' there's an akward silence as she said 'thanks lachy' I laugh and walk away from her waving behind me she smiles as I mumbles to myself 'she is beautiful'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
789K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1M 57.6K 58
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
384K 28.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...