PAGAL but CUTE (Completed) ✔

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he... More

1 Unique Proposal
2 First Meet
3 Secret plan
4 Closet Meet
5 Cry Baby
6 Mr & Mrs. ASR
7 Awaited First Night
8 Arnav's Decision
9 Amma's Advice
Character Sketch
10 Khushi in Delhi
11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
12 Crazy but Intelligent
13 You are not that BAD
14 Lucky Angel
15 Khushi Bond
16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR
18 Khushi's Tactics
19 Arnavji is a True Lover
20 Sameer Khan
21 Arnav in Action
22 I'm in DAMN IT with you
23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...
24 Wierd Feeling
25 My Arnavji
26 You are mine
27 Khushi's surprise
28 I Trust U
29 Boss of Boss
30 You R so Sweet
31 Mrs. Boss
32 Floral Arrow
33 "Smell" Bound
34 I know my Wife
35 Ideal Husband
36 Dancing Juice
37 The Lost Daughter
38 Arnav's Trust
39 First Kiss
40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch
41 King of Romance
42 Interesting Punishment
43 Snake's Target
44 what's Happening?
45 Who's that?
46 Those Eyes
47 Upper Hand
48 After all, he is ASR
49 A...S...R...
50 Real Face
51 It's Different
52 After all, she is KKGSR
53 Cheater Hen?
Arnav's Gift
55 Good Criminal
56 For Shali?
57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"
58 Khushi's surprise
59 Arnav and Aman
60 Shali's Idea
61 YES......
62 Pagal but Cute
Epilogue

17 Own Rules of Khushi

15.4K 634 226
By NiranjanaNepol

Part17

Arnav's phone woke him up ululating early in the morning. After squeezing his eyes, Arnav picked it up. He rolled his eyes as Aman's name was flashing.

Arnav: Yahhhh..

Aman: Good morning ASR.

Arnav: Good morning.

Aman: You have to be in AR at 8'o clock as you left the conference in the middle yesterday.

Arnav: Yah, I will be there.

He disconnected the call and his eyes fell on the beautiful sight of his sleeping wife. 

His lips curved into cute smile. He tucked her hair strand which was falling on her face. He folded his hands recollecting her yesterday's convo. What happened to her suddenly? She talked totally opposite to Khushi Kumari Gupta? Somehow he was happy about it. Seemed like, she started realizing something. Arnav closed his eyes as he saw Khushi moving. She rubbed her palms and chanted a mantra while looking at her palms keeping them together.

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiya, keep everyone happy.

Arnav smiled delighted. Khushi hurried to the washroom. Arnav stretched his arms and sat on the bed. He has to go to AR soon. Then how will Khushi go to college? Mohan also was not at home as Anjali and Manorama went to attend a friend's New Home ceremony. Arnav called NK who was sleeping inside the quilt covering himself fully.

NK(sleepy tone): Who is this?

Arnav: You didn't wake up yet?

NK(widening his eyes): Naanav mere bai, You? What made you remember me instead of Khushi Bhabi? He teased.

Arnav: Come to our room... now.

NK: What? Now? why are you calling me in the midnight?

Arnav(rolling his eyes): It's 6 am.

NK: My God, I had never seen that time in the clock ever before in my life.

Arnav: Ok create the record. Come here immediately.

He disconnected the call. NK came to his room washing his face.

NK: Why did you call me Naanav?

Arnav: You have to take Khushi to college today. I got to go to AR. It's urgent.

They heard Khushi,

Khushi: I can't go with him.

Arnav was dumb founded at her direct hit.

NK: Khushi Bhabi, Nanaav has urgent work in AR.

Khushi: Then I will go by bus.

Arnav (frowning): What? By bus?

Khushi: Or by auto.

Arnav: But why?

Khushi: No Arnavji, I can't go with him.

Arnav: Khushi, I have to go to office otherwise I will drop you.

Khushi: It's ok if you can't drop me. I will manage.

Arnav: He is also studying in the same college. What's wrong if he drops you?

Khushi (hesitatingly): But he goes by bike. She said making face.

Arnav bit his tongue inside his closed mouth whereas NK scratched his head. Arnav was in top of the world. Why not? His wife is not ready to go with anyone. But he was so curious to hear it from her.

Arnav: Are you scared to sit on the bike Khushi?

Khushi(nodding no): No. I had gone with my Babuji many times.

Arnav(trying hard not to show his joy) : Then why?

Khushi: How can I go with someone other than my husband? (looking at NK) I'm sorry Nanneji, I didn't mean to hurt you.

NK: I can understand Bhabi. I have a solution if that's what your problem.

Arnav: What's that?

He was nervous, what if NK take Khushi with him by giving any silly idea?

NK: We will go by cab.

Arnav huffed in relief.

Arnav: I will pick Khushi in the evening.

NK: No problem Naanav. I will get lift from my friends.

Khushi: It's ok Nanneji. I will manage...

NK: What's the use of NK if he can't help my Bhabi? I will come getting ready.

He didn't wait there for her reply. Arnav smiled at her contently.

Arnav: What if you go with him Khushi? Don't worry; no one will say that to your Amma.

Khushi (with angry pout): I'm not a kid that everything should be taught by my Amma. I too have sense.

Arnav (widening his eyes): I didn't get you.

Khushi: Girls shouldn't be close to any man other than their husband. Understood?

Arnav delighted about her OWN RULES. Not bad. Khushi took a step ahead and stopped hearing his stance.

Arnav: Will you come with me in my bike?

Khushi (excitedly): Do you know to ride bike?

Isn't it the great insult for the great ASR?

Arnav: I can ride bike keeping you on my lap.

He uttered in flow. Khushi was embarrassed and Arnav as well.

Arnav: I just said that to clarify my riding skill.

Khushi nodded ok and left the room. Could Arnav hold himself from imagining the scene of riding the bike keeping Khushi on his lap?

As same as how could Khushi ignore what Arnav said? She got Goosebumps. Closing her eyes, she rubbed her upper arms in nervous. She banged on Shali who was coming from kitchen with milk shake.

Shali: Maami, where were you lost?

Khushi: Arnavji's lap...

Shali: What?

Khushi(composing): I mean, Arnavji's lap top charger....

Shali: Ohhhh...

She left sipping mile shake. Khushi heard a DRUMS sound from her heart. It was that wild. "Ride in bike sitting on Arnavji's lap"? She sat on the coach to get her heart beat normal. Thank God, Arnavji is not coming to drop her today. She huffed in relief.

College

Khushi wanted to ask LA about Arnav. Will she say? What if she says about it to Aman as they are very close siblings?

Khushi's thought got broken as a girl called LA. LA rolled her eyes irritatingly.

LA(murmured): Don't know what this witch is doing here.

That witch was none other than Sheetal. She was with her friend Nancy.

Sheetal: Hi Lavanya, How are you doing?

LA: I'm good so far. (She mocked.)

Sheetal: Which course are you studying?

LA: BBA.

Sheetal: Me... Ph.D.

LA(mumbling): As if I asked.

Sheetal(looking at Khushi): From when did you start mingling with low class girls?

LA stood swiftly getting frustrated. She reached Sheetal in jiffy.

LA: Mind your tongue. She is Mrs. ASR.

Sheetal( Shocked): What???? Mrs. ASR? What the hell.... Raizadas had gone mad or what? I know, Anjali must have forced ASR to marry this country girl who always wants her brother to be in her control. I know ASR's taste. He likes only fashion oriented girl like me. Poor guy he got trapped by his family.

LA: Shut up Sheetal. Mind your own business. Or else you will face the consequences.

After throwing angry glare on Khushi, Sheetal left the place. LA turned around and saw Khushi with shocking expression. God damn...

LA: Khushi, she is mad. Don't take her seriously.

Khushi: Who is she?

LA: She is one of the dealers of AR, Mr. Rishab Kapoor's daughter.

Khushi: Arnavji likes her very much?

LA: Not at all. He talks with her officially. Don't believe her. She lies a lot.

Khushi: Did Anjaliji force Arnavji to marry me? She asked miserably.

LA: No one in the world can force ASR for anything. He does what he wants. Sheetal gets jealous on everyone. Such a haughty headed woman she is. Don't take her into your head Khushi. ASR liked you very much that's why he married you. Trust me.

Khushi nodded ok but absolutely she was not ok. She remembered how AR receptionist reacted seeing her.

Evening

Seeing Sheetal in the canteen, Khushi got nervous who was waiting for Arnav's arrival. Sheetal was sitting at the corner table with her friend Nancy. Khushi went to the window which was next to Sheetal's table. Nancy gestured Sheetal through her eyes. Sheetal smirked seeing Khushi was hiding.

Sheetal: I wouldn't have let ASR married to that country girl if I was in India. It's not late though. I can make ASR kick that girl out of his life if I get single chance to talk to him because he likes me a lot.

Nancy: Really?

Sheetal: Yes and I will definitely try to talk to him because I can't tolerate seeing ASR's life is getting ruined.

Khushi was literally dried. Will Arnavji kick her out of his life if Sheetal gets a chance to talk to him? She bit her nail nervously.

Khushi got panicked seeing Arnav who came to pick her up. She ran towards him before Sheetal sees him. What if she talks to him? Khushi got inside the car hurriedly and they left the place. Sheetal, who saw the scene from far smiled devilishly as her plan started working.

Khushi was in deep thought about their marriage. Doesn't Arnavji like her? Raizadas forced Arnvaji to marry her? Anjaliji wants Arnavji to be in her control? What is Arnavji's taste? She had seen girls roamed stylishly with small dresses in AR. What Sheetal have told can be true?

Arnav smiled seeing her thinking very deeply.

Arnav: What are you thinking?

Khushi's master brain worked faster.

Khushi: I met your friend today.

Arnav(raising his eye brows): My friend?

Khushi: Jee.

Arnav: Who is that?

Khushi: Sheetalji.

Arnav: Did she come to your college?

Khushi: Jee.

Khushi thanked DM inwardly because he didn't ask "what is she doing in your college?". He may like to meet her if he got to know that Sheetal joined in her college which she doesn't want.

Arnav: Ohh.

Khushi: Is she your friend?

Arnav: Mmmm kind of.

Khushi: Do you like her?

Arnav: She is a brilliant girl, talented and Fashion oriented. Yah I like her.

Khushi gulped hard. Arnavji likes her. She looked at side mirror where she could see her image. She started comparing herself with Sheetal. Brilliant... I'm also brilliant, talented... I'm also talented. But Fashion oriented? (She pouted.) Sheetal also told the same.

She murmured looking at mirror and turned her face gritting her teeth. Arnav was staring at her not getting anything.

Arnav: Are you alright Khushi?

Khushi: Absolutely... I'm alright Arnavji.

Arnav(smiling): What are you blabbering?

Khushi: I'm practicing spoken English.

Arnav(chuckled) You can talk to me if you want to improve.

Khushi nodded ok.

She remembered Arnav's advice. "Learn from everyone". Doesn't Sheetal look confident? If a girl who is just friend to Arnavji can turn things in her favor then why can't you... Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada? You have brain which is capable to win the world. Can't you win Sheetal? Apply your skills to protect Arnavji from that woman. After all you are also talented and brilliant....

She sat straight taking deep breath.

To be continued.......

Today's Inkitt update

Khushi's Tactics.

Khushi was all tensed planning about how to go to the college without Arnavji? She was firm in her decision that she should not allow Sheetal to meet Arnav before she FINISHES Sheetal's matter completely. And moreover that, she has to know what's Arnav stand in their relationship.

Praying her Devi Maiya with joining hands, she looked at the juice jar which was being kept on the tea table. The bulb on her head lit brightly. She said sorry to her Arnavji inwardly before doing that.

use my Inkitt link to read the above update dearies....... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
351K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
78.8K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
207K 12.9K 56
Arnav Singh Raizada was a young and growing businessman. He reached the peak at a young age. He created a very big emperor as well as the big enemies...