Lap Puppy | A PJM SICKFIC

By joonie_b

"Jimin doesn't answer, just adjusts himself to turn on his side and tuck his socked feet between Hoseok's thi... More

01: hobi's lap
03: yoongi's lap (part two)
04: tae's lap

02: yoongi's lap (part one)

2.6K 57 20
By joonie_b

Summary: 

"One more look at Jimin and something inside Yoongi melts. He gives in and pats his lap. Jimin could get anything with those light lenses in his eyes. He's already irresistible enough as it is."

Jimin gets bad indigestion from the dinner he had with Jin on V live after a concert. Yoongi's lap is where he wants to be.

_____

Their hotel room had been quiet. Yoongi and Jimin were good at that when they shared a room together. Yoongi rarely brings up conversation unless prompted and Jimin utilizes quiet well, keeping to himself. They make for good hotel roomies.

In the corner of Yoongi's eye, Jimin had shuffled from his suitcase to the bathroom a few times before finally curling up on his own bed without getting into the covers, scrolling through his phone for a few minutes and then dozing off. Or Yoongi thought he'd dozed off. He wouldn't really know for sure; he hadn't looked up from his laptop since he'd opened it up.

So when Jimin now stands in front of Yoongi's bed with a pillow tucked under his arm, seemingly waiting for his hyung to notice him, Yoongi finally looks up from his laptop. His back is propped against the headboard and his feline eyes meet Jimin's before surveying him up and down.

He's expecting to see Jimin's bare face, dewy with moisturizer, but Jimin still has fading bb cream on from the concert, and his milk chocolate contacts are peaking from behind lidded eyes. He hasn't completely gotten ready for bed then. That's not necessarily good. Not for Jimin. Jimin was the one who didn't really need to be told anything when it came to personal responsibilities. He might be the member who is always late, but that's only because he's so thorough with his morning and evening routines. He's usually the one rallying everyone to take showers and to put on face cream before going to bed.
Yoongi wonders whether he should be concerned.

But sometimes this happens, especially after a concert night. Sometimes just a wash of the face and a fresh pair of boxers is all you feel like doing when you've had a night like tonight. Yoongi knows Jimin had tried to spend some time with fans while he ate dinner not even an hour ago. Of course he's tired. But he also looks pretty pale, and one of his hands is resting right below his ribcage.

"Jimin-ah, it's late."

"I know. Um...," He's staring at Yoongi's lap. It's available since he has an elevated little desk for his computer over his legs. Jimin could put his pillow there and lay under it. "I can't sleep."

Yoongi looks at him. He tightens his lips, wondering if this will keep him from getting what he wanted done tonight. Should he tell him he doesn't want Jimin's musky body on his clean sheets? Jimin doesn't look up to that kind of questioning, though. If anyone knows the value of sleep, it would be Yoongi. One more look at Jimin and something inside Yoongi melts. He gives in and pats his lap. Jimin could get anything with those lenses in his eyes. He's already irresistible enough as it is.

Jimin sets his pillow over Yoongi's legs and lays over them, sighing. "Thank you, hyung." Yoongi just hums, fingers hovering and tapping over keys on his keyboard. "Get some rest." He says, and then sticks his headphones back into his ears.

x

Yoongi can't tell if Jimin's doing this on purpose or not. Not that Jimin makes distressed noises for the attention, but he does make the cute whiny noises on occasion when he's in need of some hugging or petting. Yoongi wouldn't even say he's making those same noises right now (this time they don't sound so fake), but it's... distracting.

Jimin tries not to squirm so much. Yoongi sometimes looks down to eye the bumps of Jimin's spine over his black Love Yourself tee, setting a hand there to give Jimin a placating rub. Minutes go by and Jimin isn't settling though–neither is his stomach, which gurgles loudly into his pillow from time to time, giving Jimin away. Yoongi can hear the the upset organ's muffled groans between the breaks of silence in the track he's mixing on his computer.

After Yoongi feels Jimin jolt more than once from a strained and high-pitched hiccup, he takes an earbud off to get to the bottom of it.

"Hey, you feeling okay?" And Jimin stiffens under his hand.

"Um...,"

The rapper frowns. Jimin's hesitating. "Jimin-ah,"

"I'm fine, hyung." It's a sad attempt at sounding breezy. His voice sounds pretty thick; the back of his throat had taken that very moment to swell up with that dreadful fullness that had been nauseating him since the hour after he'd eaten. He swallows hard to push down the feeling and it makes his stomach gurgle unhappily into the pillow. Jimin bites his bottom lip, closes his eyes and a flush blooms through his cheeks. That felt horrible, and he's pretty sure Yoongi heard. Yoongi's hand stills on his back, but his thumb faintly rubs along a small patch of his shirt, a contemplative motion.

"That didn't sound fine," Yoongi says gently, trailing off. He waits, in case Jimin wants to admit he's not feeling good.

"It's nothing, really," Jimin lies. He lifts, turns, and plops his head back down so he's now facing Yoongi, but he doesn't speak again until Yoongi's attention is back on his work. "I think I might've ate too much."

"Hmm," It's a disapproving sound, but the room falls silent again, save for the clicking of Yoongi's mouse, the light taps of the keyboard, and Jimin's whining stomach. Minutes pass and Jimin closes himself into a tighter ball, face planted into his pillow, and lets out a struggling little belch. Yoongi feels it quiver against Jimin's curved spine. The rapper sighs, making to get up. Looks like he won't be getting much else done tonight. Jimin stirs, lifting his head.

"Wait... hyung–ok, I'm sorry, I'll try not to make so much noise. It's just, my stomach keeps–,"

"Come, let hyung see the damage here." Yoongi steps over Jimin on the bed and lowers himself, crosses his legs next to the younger.

Jimin's face immediately dips toward his chest, cheeks burning into a deeper flush. He wraps his arms protectively over his middle and turns himself on his side.

"Jimin-ah, don't be difficult. Let me see," Yoongi mutters. He gently pulls Jimin's shoulder down and Jimin listlessly turns on his back, eyelids heavy. He mumbles something incoherent and brings a few fingers just under his shirt, lifts it a little, but doesn't do much else.

"Impossible," Yoongi mutters, faking annoyance as he lifts Jimin's shirt himself, fingers scrutinizing before grazing a clearly bloated belly. The sensitivity is apparent as his unsually round middle gurgles the moment it's exposed. "I'm being serious, you know."

"When are you ever not?" Jimin says with a pout, shutting his eyes and hissing a little at Yoongi's touch.

Yoongi frowns again, examining now with his palms at the sides of warm, tight skin. "Hmm,"

"Hyung," Jimin's voice does that sad croaky thing Yoongi usually hears when Jimin's upset. The elder tsk's a few times, the sound clicking between his teeth.

"Chim," he mutters, cocking his head, fingers roaming carefully along the noisy middle, eyebrows knitting together when the slightest bit of pressure makes Jimin's chest jump with a hiccuping burp. "Just because Jin eats what he does so late at night, doesn't mean you can too."

"I was starving, though,"

"Spicy ramen, steak, and chicken wings... really?"

Something in Jimin's stomach unravels under Yoongi's hand, curdling loudly. Jimin takes a few thin breaths, his throat feeling heavy, clenching at the thought of the overindulgence. He fights back a groan. "How'd you know that's what I ate?"

He's always had a high tolerance for sour candies and spicy foods. Everyone knew that, but for some reason it just isn't sitting well this time around.
"I had the livestream open. Had to make sure you two weren't doing anything stupid."

"You were watching? I thought you were working," Jimin lifts himself on his elbows, incredulous. Yoongi pushes him back down too easily. The brick in Jimin's stomach is making him lethargic.

"I can multitask you know, pabo," Yoongi can't help himself from jabbing the tip of Jimin's nose. "You always eat too much, you know. You should probably stop that."

"Thanksss," Jimin drawls, sarcasm thick in his voice. Yoongi watches Jimin's lips turn into a grimace. He does looks pretty miserable.

"But it's never gotten you like this before. You sure it's not something else?"

Jimin's eyes go a little wide. He looks worried. "Hyung, you don't think I'm getting sick, do you? We have another concert tomorrow," They do. And it would kill Jimin if he isn't well enough to perform on stage. Yoongi doesn't think he himself can bare Jimin crying out of disappointment. It's taken Namjoon years to get Jimin to understand that getting sick or injured or even making a mistake doesn't warrant feelings of self-hate. Jimin's come a long way, but he's still his own biggest bully.

At that, Yoongi feels Jimin's forehead. "You're not warm. It might just be indigestion, Jimin. Relax," He reassures. "All that spicy food you love is finally catching up with you because you're getting old, that's all."

Jimin whines. "Don't say that," Because Jimin refuses to think the spicy noodles he enjoyed with his meal today has anything to do with his predicament now. "It was probably Jin's bloody steak."

"That's what you get for eating off his plate,"

"It's not like it was the whole thing. I only tried it." Jimin defends.

"'Not like it was the whole thing', it may as well have been. You ate Jin's steak for him. A cup of spicy noodles was bad enough."

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"I texted you."

"'What are u doing', was stopping me?"

"It would've been if you'd replied."

"I was giving my attention to Army."

Yoongi just stares at him in silence for a little too long.

"You're being ridiculous, hyung–hic!" Jimin says behind his fist. He swallows, eyebrows coming together at the tiny bit of sourness the hiccup has brought up. It's concerning, and it spikes Jimin's nausea. His stomach burbles loudly.

"Okay, you can stop scolding me now. This is starting to hurt." He says, blowing out a shaky breath and pushing golden bangs habitually out of his face, pressing an arm into himself and curling up again. He's turned away from Yoongi when he lets out a small moan.

"I really made a mistake, hyung," he quietly confesses with a whine too adorable to be annoying, swallowing a little burp that burns going down. "I really don't feel good." He breathes into Yoongi's satin sheets, hoping a whiff of Yoongi's amber tones will loosen the thickness in his throat. "I don't know what to do, but I don't think I can try to sleep like this." He touches his stomach and it feels bigger than last time, tighter.

"Do you think you need to use the bathroom?"

Jimin knows what he means by that, so he shakes his head. His intestines aren't prompting him with an urgency to relieve himself. Not for right now, at least. Jimin wouldn't want Yoongi to be around if he did need to. He's certain his stomach wouldn't allow for him to anything in that bathroom quickly or silently with how upset it is.

The nausea, on the other hand, is looking more like it's inevitable, but Jimin doesn't want to think about it. Despite himself, he imagines staring into a toilet bowl and he quickly swallows saliva pooling in his mouth from the thought.

The blonde's stomach curdles loudly again, and it actually sounds like it's angrily growling at the both of them. The burp Jimin swallowed rolls back up silent and wet and it offers no relief. Was that even a burp to begin with? He feels so gross.

Yoongi watches Jimin's spine quiver with a nauseated shudder, bare toes curled and a head covered in honey hair tucked into himself.

He gets up, steps off the bed and Jimin's on it like a hawk. He'd have grabbed Yoongi by the wrist if he was fast enough. "Where're you going?"

Yoongi turns around and saunters back with a warm smirk. He knows Jimin gets so clingy when he doesn't feel well. He pats Jimin's head once. "Be right back. I'm going to get something for your stomach. You sound horrible."

x

Jin looks like he's been woken up when he answers the door, squinting at Yoongi from the brightness pouring in from the hallway, to which Yoongi apologizes and asks if Jin still has that peach sparkling water he'd bought from the airport the other day, and can he have some. When Jin nods, Yoongi's small body ducks under Jin's arm to get through.

"Okay, thanks. Is it in the fridge?–It's fine, hyung. I can get it myself, go back in the bed."

Jin just grunts sleepily, climbing back into bed, but watching Yoongi's illuminated figure from the light of the mini fridge. "Everything okay?" he croaks. "Stomach bothering you or something?"

"Not mine," Yoongi answers, taking a paper cup off Jin's dresser and unscrewing the bottle of the bubbly beverage. "Jimin's." He watches the drink crackle and pop as it fills the cup, imagining the liquid could really help work some air out of Jimin. "He's hiccuping... a lot," He doesn't have to explain what that means. Jimin usually hiccups when his stomach's upset. "Like he has indigestion or something. He says it was your steak."

"I feel fine," Jin says, rubbing at an eye with one hand, stretching out with his free arm. "We shared most of our food. At least we can rule out food poisoning."
Jin frowns, staring up at the ceiling thoughtfully. "I hope he's not getting sick."

Yoongi stands by the foot of Jin's bed with his cup of sparkling water and a hand in his pj pocket. "He wasn't warm or anything. American food does sit pretty heavy. I wish he'd learn not to go overboard on it."

"He was starving," Jin defends.

"Yeah, that's what he told me," Yoongi says, unable to swallow the chuckle as he recalls Jimin's exaggerated whine.

Jin flops over so his back is facing the door, pulling the thick hotel comforter over his shoulders with sleepy eyelids. "Well, let me know how he's doing. Min Yoongi, you better text me. I won't go to sleep until you do. Don't make me wait long."

"Yeah yeah. Okay, hyung." Yoongi is sure Jin will have fallen back to sleep before he even makes it back down the hall to his room.

x

When Yoongi returns, Jimin's too nauseated to move. Yoongi has to gingerly lift him by the shoulders to sit him up, very slowly, as Jimin hiccups thickly into his hand and breathes through his nose.

Yoongi sits beside him, unable to resist rubbing some circles into Jimin's stiff back as he brings the cup of bubbling liquid to the singer's covered lips. Jimin drops his hand with a hollow sigh, eyeing the cup warily. He trusts that Yoongi knows best, although his stomach feels so much like a balloon that putting anything inside seems impossible.

A sip won't do anything. A gulp would be better.

x

It's troubling to watch Jimin power through the cup of warm carbonated water. Yoongi had heated the drink in the microwave so it would be more calming. Yoongi hadn't even filled the cup all the way in the first place. Jimin scrunches his eyes each time Yoongi brings the cup to his pouty lips, gulping loudly over an amount of liquid just enough to wet his tongue, shuddering as it travels down his throat.

"Does it taste that bad? Goodness." Yoongi says, trying not to laugh. Jimin would hit him if he isn't feeling a lick away from gagging right now, his feisty self. Yoongi actually expects him to, so he knows it's serious when the dancer doesn't retaliate. Jimin swallows a few times.

"It's not that–hickulp!" he crams a fist against his mouth, breathing out carbonated, peach-flavored air. Yoongi reaches over to give Jimin a few cautious pats on his back, frowning hard.

Jimin swallows and swallows with watering eyes.

"Jimin-ah, come on. Let me take you to the bathroom. You sound like you need to be sick,"

Jimin pushes his forehead into Yoongi, forcing all his weight onto him; Yoongi can hear his throat working to keep everything down, but Jimin is fisting the ends of Yoongi's silk pajamas, shaking his head.

"No, hyung–please. I–I'll be fine," his voice is tearful, thick, undoubtedly nauseated. Yoongi doesn't know why Jimin wouldn't just want to get it over with, but he also suspects Jimin will try to stubbornly see if his body will finally start to digest no matter how badly he's feeling. He swallows jerkily and Yoongi feels him jolt against his neck. "Just rub my back? Please, hyung?" Just stay here with me, he thinks.

Yoongi wouldn't say no to that. Jimin sounds desperate. Anything for those flushed cheeks and teary grey-lensed eyes. He places Jimin's pillow on his lap and pats it so Jimin can lay his angry stomach over the soft cushion, running a hand under Jimin's shirt and working determined circles wide and sweeping along clammy skin.

Jimin breathes heavily, letting out pained moans here and there from the pressure of his bloated stomach against the pillow and the mild cramps worming through his belly. Yoongi's hand ushers up a few very wet burps that Jimin quickly swallows down and whimpers over, but there's no relief. Even after such a threatening sound, he still refuses Yoongi's insistence for the bathroom. Nothing's helping.

With a subtle bite of his lip, Yoongi reaches for his phone.

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
490K 30.7K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...