(RusAme) ~ Roommates ~ (Count...

By sec0ndacc0unt

Russia finds out that he's having to share a dorm room with the one and only America, a country that's too lo... More

part 1!!
part TWO!
tres
part four
number 5
sixsixsix
part 7 yay
numero 9
part ten :))
eleveN
hell ye number 12
13 (one of my favorite numbers!!)
fOuRtEeN
Part 15
16 :D
seventeen
1 8
NEINteen
-t-w-e-n-t-y-
|2-1/
22, also one of my favorite numbers
twenty 3
part twenty four
XXV
two six
twèńtÿ šêvēñ
2∞
twenty NEIN (yes i already made this joke)
th(ot)irty
¡31!
thirtytwo
thirty thREEEEE
your daily disappointment in life
last update

number eight!

18.6K 493 106
By sec0ndacc0unt

still in americas pov

America threw up once more into the toilet as Russia watched. After the first one, Russia had shrieked, shoved America out of the bed and onto the floor (missing the vomit, thank goodness,) and then had rushed America to the bathroom.

"Ugh... America leaned over the toilet and groaned. "I've got a massive headache."

"I'm not surprised, considering how much you drank last night."

"Well I don't remember anything," the smaller country mumbled, rubbing his temple.

Russia set out some pills for headaches, offering them to America who shook his head.

He suddenly looked up at Russia, curious. "Oh yeah, why was I in your bed?"

"You don't remember?" Russia rubbed the back of his neck. "Of course you wouldn't, you were wasted," he muttered before clearing his throat. "You were..." he paused. "Drunk crying and stuff. Didn't want to sleep alone."

"Oh, well that's embarrassing!" America chuckled. He didn't like the pitying look Russia was giving him. "And, uh, sorry for throwing up on your side of the room."

Russia shrugged. "It's fine, you only got it on the floor."

Now would be the moment when Russia would taunt him for not being able to hold his alcohol, or make a sarcastic remark about drunk crying, or laugh about something stupid America did while drunk. But all Russia did was lean against the door frame with his arms crossed like a tall skinny dad that was disappointed with America's life decisions. It was unnerving, and America didn't like it.

"You can go to class, you know," America finally said. "Since you apparently aren't affected by hangovers. You don't have to wait for me, I'm probably just going to stay in today."

"Oh, okay," Russia pushed himself off of the doorframe and took a moment to grab some papers and his backpack as America watched from the bathroom. They made another second of awkward eye contact before Russia left, closing the front door to leave America alone with his thoughts and the stench of alcohol.

04/02/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.4K 33
its a rusame story BOIZ!!, also this is my first fan fic so 👌😂🤷 Also the art cover is by me sooo.... Its bad l, any way, This story contains- Abu...
183K 7.2K 28
The Cold War left Russia and America on bad terms, but it's been years now, is it possible for them to become friends? Bonding over their troubled pa...
11.7K 278 15
{{So my friend traumatized me so much with Rusame stuff that i actually got back into the fandom and made a whole story plot in my english book, im n...
7.9K 283 39
((Cover art belongs to me. My Own AU. Feel free to use it in stories but credit me.)) When Germany is sent off to boarding school and his roommate ha...