Shy At First [peter parker...

By _otakhoe_

shyness. anxiety. new place. new people. let's see how this goes. More

Aurthor Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
*NOT AN UPDATE*
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
~Epilogue~
*SEQUEL*

Chapter 29

7.1K 211 353
By _otakhoe_

"i'm Back in Black i hit the sack, yeah you know i'm glad to be back."
Back in Black - AC/DC
-
-
-
Peter's POV

i look over at (y/n) during the last shock.

"STOP! STOP! YOURE GOING TO KILL HER!"

"that's the point." Norman retorts.

i see her head bobbing up and down.

"Harry, i thought you said you would never hurt (y/n)." i look at him with watery eyes and my lips quivering.

"i'm not the one hurting her Parker."

"but you can stop it. it must hurt you as much as me if not more watching her like this if you truly like her."

"Peter, that's where you are wrong. I cant stop this."

"yes you could, you just don't want to get on your dads bad side. wait, you pretty much are, after screwing up every mission."

he walks up to me punching me knocking me to the ground with one swing letting out a big crashing sound.

i look up from the chair, blood pouring out of my mouth. "i could do this all day."

he punches me again. and i take it.

"is that all you got?"

Harry is so frustrated and mad he just starts kicking and punching me. yes it hurts, but i can take it.

"That's enough Harry." Norman says and Harry backs away.

he lets out a frustrated huff and walks away.

"no tell me...Parker....rumor has it that Stark Industries are trying to recreate the Super-Soldier Serum."

"yeah, maybe like 50 years ago, but not at this moment."

"you're lying."

"i mean, i may be, i may not be. you choose." i shrug causing a shock of pain to go through my whole body.

Norman stands the chair up and looks me dead in the eyes, "how do you make your web-fluid? how is it so strong but thin and flexible?"

"that's top secret." i say having pain in my jaw and head.

"bring out the big dog Harry..." Harry brings out what looks like a huge bug zapper thingy and holds it against my face.

"now answer my last few questions."

"this is what you call the big dog..." i look at the zapper, "i've been punched with one of those before, not that bad."

"would you like to try it out then..."

my eyes get wide. and i stay motionless.

Harry shoves the zapper to the side of my face. i can feel the skin burning and i let out a cry in pain.

next thing you know i hear a big loud crash and see something burst in through the window.

TONY'S POV

i was working on Mark 67 when my phone started to ring. i saw it was Peter and picked it up.

"hey kid what's up?"

"hello Mr.Stark! it's Ned Peter's best friend."

the kid is talking so fast i can barley comprehend what he's saying.

"wait- why do you have Peter's phone?"

"Peter went on a mission to save (Y/n)(l/n) and we were on coms and he didn't respond and hasn't responded in about 20 minutes and i can't get ahold of his tracker or anything. he went off the grid and i'm worried and i saw his phone here and i scrolled through his contacts and saw that i could call you, so i did cause i didn't know what else-"

"okay okay okay-" i get up and out the phone on speaker and start to put my suit on. "-do you have the address? cause he would of have had to get there somehow."

"yeah yeah, i can send it to you."

"okay great. and Ned was it?"

"yes sir..."

"thank for calling me."

i hang up.

"now let's go get my kid."

PETERS POV

my eye vision was blurry so i couldn't make out who it was at first, but it didn't much figuration to see that it was Iron Man.

"oh you're all screwed now-" i manage to chuckle out.

i hear his blasters go off and hits Harry causing him to fly into the wall.

Norman has left the scene and Tony comes over to untie me.

"are you okay? please tell me you're okay? where's (y/n)? is she okay? why didn't you tell me you were going on a mission!?" Tony starts to blabber.

"yeah i'm fine just a couple cuts and bruises, but (y/n)..." my head drops and turns to her direction.

Tony looks over and sees the unconscious
(y/n).

"no..." he blasts the glass and it shatters and i start to bawl.

"i couldn't do anything, they wanted me to tell them your secrets and i couldn't do that, that's your life's work, and then they-"

he untied (y/n) and brings her over.

"hey, hey, it's okay..."

"FRIDAY, does she have a pulse?"

—checking....—

my heart stops as FRIDAY is checking for
(y/n)'s pulse.

"this is all my fault...why did i put her in this situation...." i bury my face into my hands.

—yes sir, it's a low heartbeat, 35 beats per minute decreasing—

"Peter we need to get you both to the medical wing in the tower ASAP."

"but how-"

"i have my ways."

as if on cue another Mark comes flying in.

"i'll carry (y/n) and Mark with follow me with you."

"what about Norman- and Harry?!"

i hear the police sirens and smile.

"now let's go."

he flys away and feel my feet being lifted off the ground and next thing you know a robot is carrying my bridal style through the sky of NYC to Stark Tower.

i hope (y/n) is okay..

if she dies, it will be all my fault

i should have just told him the secrets then
(y/n) would be okay...

i should have been more careful with my identity....then this wouldn't be happening right now...

ugh, Peter why are you so....so

i start to get lost in my thoughts and my head starts to bop up and down then i hear Tony's voice.

"Hey kid i need you to stay awake for me. don't go to sleep. keep listening to my voice okay."

"okay got it."

"when we get to the tower i'm going t-....."

i zone out just looking at the suit that was carrying me.

"kid- kid- SHIT-"

"no, i'm still here, just barley though..."

"whew, okay..."

we arrive at the tower and they put (y/n) on the medical table immediately and then they bring me in and check out everything.

"you have a major concussion, three broken ribs, a fracture in your jaw, a popped blood vessel in your left eye, a broken collar bone, and some cuts and bruises." Tony says reading off the list.

i laugh, "wow that's a lot."

"yeah, no shit- well from the looks of it, Spider-Man is going to have to take a break for a while."

"yeah...i know..." i drop my head. "how's
(y/n)?"

"alive...but not conscious."

"it's all my fault- i should have just told them what they wanted to know and then she would be okay."

"hey kid look at me."

i pick my head up and look at Tony tears forming in my eyes.

"even if you did tell them, that was more than likely not going to stop them from hurting
(y/n). you were in a tough situation, you couldn't do anything right or wrong because the same outcome was going to happen, that's how bad guys work."

i nod. "okay..."

"now you're lucky your buddy Ned called me or you would still be there."

i smile at Neds name. "well he is my guy in the chair."
-
-
-
a/n hey it's Desiiiii! so i didn't like ending the book on an odd number so i'm going to have one more chapter sksksk, good for you guys ahaha. well i hope you liked this chapter and Tony's entrance, and will (y/n) make it? or is she not going to?! stay tuned to find out :)    (even though you guys probably already know, but oh wells)

anyways i hope you all have an AMAZING day/night! love you all <333

April 2, 2019 (TWENTY FOUR DAYS UNTIL ENDGAME IS GOING TO ENDME)

word count 1,385

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 1.4K 28
{peter parker} {spiderman} {tom holland} {2018-2019 era}
740 80 20
Imagine being the only person in the world. Or so you thought. Scavenging, running from danger, meeting new people, meeting dangerous people. Where a...
5.9K 86 34
Being the new kid sucked. I mean whoever made it to be a thing that parents would ever decide to move to Queens all the way from Oregon during the mi...
40.7K 1.5K 22
·˚ ༘ ┊͙[lucky list] ! ˊˎ no one remembered him but her. post no way home au ! spoilers ahead ! peter parker [tom] x fem.oc unedite...