Save Me || BTS Min Yoongi FF

Bởi imaginethew0rld

A girl with a fucked up life. But his life isn't much better. But.. guess what. ...He's good at hiding his... Xem Thêm

Please Read.
Stuck here: chpt.2
Small?: chpt.3

Can't stand this: chpt.1

72 5 0
Bởi imaginethew0rld

- "YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT! COME HERE! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!! I WAS HERE WHEN YOUR UNLOVING FATHER WASN'T!! I SHOULD OF PUT YOU UP FOR ADOPTION!!! IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU END UP DEAD SOMEWHERE!!"

- was what I heard, while running out of my house... all that was coming from ...my dear mother.

Tears running down my face. My vison blurry.
I was running without knowing where my feet were taking me.
I don't care to be honest.
I just want to go away from this house as much as possible.

Away from her.

I really can't stand this. I'm suffering so much. Can't she see that? Can she not make things even worse than they already are.

She was always like this. Not thinking what she's saying. Not thinking if she's hurting someone.

Selfish.

I didn't ask to be born. Nor did I ask to be alive, now, here breathing. Heh funny..

..I don't even know how I'm still alive.

I sound ungrateful. I know. But you won't be thinking the same way after knowing everything that I went through and I'm still going through.

Here I am again. Running away from this damn house. Rain pouring down.

These kind of beautiful rainy nights always know how to accept my tears and my heartbrakes.

Heartbrakes. That are mostly always caused by that women who I should call Mother.

I really want to have those teenager heartbrakes. Where your only problem is that your boyfriend or girlfriend cheated on you.

Those things would be ten times more easier to deal with and better to be honest.

While I was lost in my thoughts, running and crying my heart out I bumped into someone.

Well I actually tackled that someone onto the hard cement.

Well what can I say I ain't no little light butterfly.

- "Hey watch where you're going fatass Dumbo."

Excuse me? Who the fuck does he think he's talking to? I maybe am not the skinniest girl there is but I also am not fat.

- "Huh? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Slow your stupid ass down and watch before you maybe then you won't bump into anyone. And for your information I'm not fat, I'm thick. You white ass skeleton"

I went overboard. Well after all I'm not in the mood for all this shit so he gets what he gets. Am I right?

- "Whoa slow down your horses crazy girl. I can also say the same to you. Watch before you. Don't go on running like a lunatic. And also learn what an expression is fatass"

I can't deal with this at the moment. I'm not in the mood to argue with this Casper the friendly ghost looking motherfucker.

-"Okay Casper. You win. Now leave me alone. Bye"

I just shoved him off of me. And tried running away before my tears find their way out of my eyes again. Well too late actually. I started crying already. But it's okay I'm going anyway.

Well that's what I thought until this bitchass pulled me back by my wrist.

- "Who you callin' Casper Dum- whoa why are you crying? The fuck..I didn't mean to make you cry, you see you were the one who bumped into me in the first place but I'm sor-"

"NO no! Its okay. I'm not crying because of that. Can you please let me go now."

- "Bitch you looked so tuff minutes ago for a sec I got scared thinking you'll beat my ass or something, what happened now?"

- "It's non of your business OKAY? Please just leave me alone rn."

Can he just let go of my wrist I don't like people seeing me cry. Oof for fucks sake.

- "Nah I'll prolly overthink stuff later so I'm not leaving you. Maybe you are a mean ass but I'm still not that heartless to leave you alone in the middle of the raining night."

- "You are being annoying. You don't need to overthink shit. You are not my friend. So leave me alone I need some alone time can't you understand?"

After that he put my hand down. I got happy thinking he's leaving me alone but he just took my other hand and started shaking it.

- "Okay then. Hi my name's Yoongi but call me Suga because everyone needs a little Suga (r) in their lifes. Okay now we are friends. Let's go"

BITCH.

I never wanted to punch someone so much in my life.

And where the fuck is he taking me.
Tbh I have no energy to argue. Even if he's a kidnapper. At this point I don't care I have nothing to lose.

- "Where the fuck are you taking me?"

- "You are really annoying."

- "Casperass how the fuck am I annoying when you are the one not leaving me alone to breathe in peace?"

- "Didn't I mention names like Yoongi? Suga? So stoB calling me Casper you Dumbo"

- "I'm also not Dumbo."

- "Well you didn't tell me your name didn't you? So..Dumbo"

- "I'm Lea. And by Lea I mean Leaving. Fuck off."

I tried running away but he yanked me back.

I.

Seriously.

Hate.

This.

Mother.

Fucker.

- "And Hi I'm Notleavingyou but in short call me Suga. Let's go."

Did I mention before how much I hate him?

***

After walking in the rain for about 10 minutes we finally arrived in front of... a closed Music Shop?

Wtf are we doing here?

- "Um wha-"

- "Shut up."

- "Rude."

- "Be quiet and stay here."

I didn't feel like arguing so I just stood quiet there while he went to the door of the shop and took a sharp little object from his pocket. After that he took the object to the door and BOOM he unlocked it. Pretty much illegal but okay.

- "That's illegal and it's gonna get us in trouble."

- "Wow really? You don't say"

He took my hand and yanked me in the shop.

I just sat on one of the stools while he started going to one of the pianos.

Shortly after that he sat on the stool infront of the piano.
Getting himself comfortable his slender fingers touched the piano keys. From that on. Only beautiful southing music could be heard.

Wow this Casper boy can really play damn.

I just sat there. Admiring him and the beautiful sounds he created key after key.

***

After awhile of playing we heard loud car sounds. Basically interrupting the harmony that was flowing in the shop, the harmony that he created with just a piano.
But the same sounds alerted us that we need to bash out or just hide somewhere.

- "Suga what do we do now?"

I whisper screamed running towards him.

- "We are hiding."

With not a second thought he just pulled me while opening a door to some room.

We got in not turning on the lights. I just turned on the flashlight of my phone.

- "What the fuck is this room?"

- "I don't know and don't care but we need to hide somewhere else because if they open this room we are basically busted."

After that we started looking around the room trying to find a good hiding spot.

- "The closet!!"

He took my hand and pulled me with him.

Okay this boy is just pulling me somewhere can I please breathe?

We got in the closet fast and after some seconds the door of the room opened.

Oh my god we really were lucky. We reacted on time.

We kept quiet. Waiting for whoever was in the room to just leave as fast as possible because this closet is really tiny. I'm claustrophobic but he's also too close. Basically I can feel his breath on my face.

______________________________________
1291 words

Hii guys!!!

This was the first chapter I hope you liked it.

I'm sorry if it wasn't the best, I promise it'll be better and more interesting in the next chapters.

Please vote if you like.
And comment your opinion or If you have some ideas for what you would like to see in the next chapters.

Okayy byeee now
Purplee you all💜
-gogo

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
340K 16.4K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
957K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...