Alpha and his Omega ~~ Jeong...

By I_stay_for_stray

Chan is an Alpha Jeongin is an Omega Jeongin believes that Woojin and Chan are together, but what happens w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
Omg i love all of you
7
8
Photos continued
9
10
11 the announcement
Yall
12
NEW STORY
13
14
15
Q&A sort of
16
17
Guysss
18
CONTEST TIME!!!!!

THANK YOU

4.1K 120 7
By I_stay_for_stray

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1k IN JUST A SHORT SPAN OF A WEEK!!!!! OML I LOVE YOU ALL AND JUST FOR THIS SMALL MILESTONE I WILL GIVE OUT A SPOILER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

~~Jeongin's POV~~
I feel like he's hiding something from me. He's been distant. Is he mad at me?? Did I do something wrong??

"Jinnie hyung!! Can I talk to you for a second??"
"Yeah sure what's up Innie?" He asked sitting on Chan and I's bed.
"Is there a reason Channie is being distant lately??" I saw him gulp and look down at his lap for a minute before speaking
"Innie you know that 3racha is having a comeback soon and he's probably just stressing not realizing that he's ignoring you" I nodded and he got up and left. I threw my body back on the bed he's lying, Chan even said all the songs were finished and that there was nothing left to do for a bit, I'll get down to the bottom of this mark my words. I will find out what everyone is hiding......

There you guys go!!! The spoiler for chapter 9 I hope y'all love it and are interested!!! God I can't wait for it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 35.6K 70
𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘶 School of alphas, betas, and omegas. Where four elite students live their life outside of school in a very fascinating way...
199K 9.4K 46
Felix is a 19 year old omega, going to college in Korea away from his family. A year ago, he got a 27 year old alpha for a roommate named Hyunjin. Th...
144K 6.9K 32
Felix is an 18 year old omega that gets sold to the alpha of the river pack. Not that he minds, he knew that he would be married to an alpha someday...