Anxiety and Panic (Norminah F...

By blue_watermelons52

In which Normani has panic and anxiety attacks and Dinah is the only one who can calm her down. Beautiful cov... More

Anxiety and Panic (Norminah Fanfic)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Authors Note 2
Dear Peter Pan
Lazy

Wow????

175 3 0
By blue_watermelons52

I don't even know if anyone else still has this in their library... but I've just come back after 4 years and almost cried cause goddamn this book has a lot of reads!!!

I just wanted to thank you guys a shit ton for enjoying  my super cringe book. It means a lot and makes me super happy, since I've improved so much since then.

Anyway, if you guys are interested, I have a new account called eloquent_elliot and am gonna start posting stuff on there soon. If you want to follow me on there then please do. And if you want a proper rewrite of this story then let me know and I'll put it on there (along with any of the other stories on here).

But yeah, I just wanted to thank you guys a bunch for this, it means a lot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
115K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
909K 55.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...