Trial By Fire By: Pastor Apol...

By theton

https://www.facebook.com/ApolloQuiboloy/ More

Trial By Fire By: Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy

280 5 2
By theton

If there is anything that the devil hates, it is the message of repentance. Because repentance means surrendering your serpent seed, that is the overthrowing of Lucifer from your heart and from your life. He does not want that because he wants to rule in the heart of the fallen Adamic race, just as he did to Adam and Eve, our first parents.

But when you say, "Repent," the Church Age style, he will even laugh at you. He will even clap his hands at you because there is no meaning when they say 'repent' in the Church Age. For them, repentance means you come to the altar and receive Him as your personal Savior. That's it. But he (Satan) knows and I know the meaning of repentance. Surrender your will and commit to do the Will of the Father.

There were angels that were with him, who were innocent. They just went with him because they did not know any better. They were included in the punishment and everybody born of the flesh was also included. They are always waiting for anyone born in the flesh, so they could go in them.

Some of you are innocent. You do not know any better. So, you are given a chance to repent. Lucifer does not like that. He does not want you to know the meaning of repentance.

Repentance means surrender your will, "Not my will, but Father, Your Will be done from now on." He does not want that because you will be born in the spirit.

View Sounds of Worship video: WHO SHOULD NOT SERVE THE LORD? by Pastor Apollo Quiboloy

He Will Visit the Susceptible Ones

Remember that you are newly-born in the spirit. He will visit the susceptible ones. That is how the devil works. That is why the Bible says he is like a lion, a roaring lion that is always lurking on the side waiting to devour.

1 Peter 5: 8 says,

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour."

He is not walking as a spirit. He will also get into a body, just as the Almighty Father got into me. I am possessed by the Father's Spirit. The devil can be powerful or anyone of his minions when they get into someone. He may get into a Filipino body. He may get into a Russian body. He may get into anybody when he begins to see discontent in your heart like what he did in Heaven. That is why he was able to deceive them.

That's how the devil works. He is going to look for those who are vulnerable, the born again, obedient to His Will but do not have the knowledge yet. They do not have matured knowledge of the Will of the Father. In the family, the most vulnerable are the young ones.

He's like a lion when he attacks. They lurk on the side while a herd of deer would come or a herd of zebras would come unsuspectingly. They have the tactic of beleaguering their victims. Some of them would drive away the big ones, because they cannot attack the big ones just like that. When they drive away the big ones, the little ones get left out. A hoard of them would go after the little ones. That is how they get their prey. The devil is like that. He would go to the most vulnerable, the ones that are lacking in knowledge and he will destroy their minds.

He will go to the most vulnerable because he lost the war in Heaven. He is waging war because he knew the Kingdom of God will come down on earth, this is where His Will will be done. I met him for six years to be exact in those two mountains. Every day, he visited me because he knew that the Father has a plan to make an Appointed Son out of me. At that time when I was in infancy, I did not even know that.

When you are born again in the spirit of your obedience to His Will in your infancy, don't think everything is a "bed of roses." Don't think everything is solved already. No! The battle has just started. He will let you get into all the knowledge and understanding about the Will of the Father to make you more mature so you will no longer be vulnerable to Satan.

But the devil will keep that knowledge by aborting the plan of God in your life like he aborted it in the life of Adam and Eve. In their vulnerability, he went in to cut off and abort the plan of God while they were very young. For you to gain all the knowledge of the Father and become mature and go into the second and third level of growth, you have to be very patient. Sometimes, it will take years.

For me to become the Appointed Son of God, every day, every minute, every second of my life, I was tempted. It took me even six years. I was the brightest in the spirit because I did not oppose, I did not question. I did not complain, not even once. It took the Father even six years to complete me.

But, if you came in here and you are a complainer; you are full of questions; you are using your carnal and natural mind in understanding the Will of the Father, it will take longer for you to gain all the spiritual knowledge to become mature and go to the third level of growth, which is huiothesia. When will the Father be able to proclaim, "Now you are My son. Now you are My daughter. I can be proud of you and I can send you away. You will no longer put Me to shame." It took the Father six years of nonstop temptations and trials in my Tamayong.

You, children of the Father right now that the Kingdom has already been set up and this is already the Kingdom Nation, it's like you are walking in the park. You are no longer in the place where I was in those six years. Watch out because even though he is already defeated and he is powerless against me, he is still looking at you. So, gain knowledge.

He will force you to do what he says. Then your visage would change. From being joyful and happy, you will become moody. You will become irritable. You will become absent minded, always looking at nothing at all. You are always looking away. When somebody passes by in front of you, you do not see them. You are seeing something that is not even there. The discontentment in your heart grows and the devil slanders the goodness and the kindness of the Father in your life.

The devil, as he deceived Adam and Eve, will even inject those thoughts in your heart, "God is hiding something from you. Don't believe Him, you can become gods like Him." He will boost your ego and your pride of life. That is when you become violent. That is when you become ready for demon possession.

Now, the devil is no longer one foot away from you. He is no longer two feet away from you. He is inside of you. That is when your visage will change and you do not know what you are speaking about until you lose your sanity. Then, they would bring them to me, here. And I pray for them and rebuke the devil out of them. All of a sudden, the devil comes out and you say, "Where am I? Why am I here?" I would say, "You do not know what you're doing? You don't know what you're saying?" "No, no, no. I don't know. Why am I here?" He is back in his sane mind. That is how the devil works.

You, who have recently been born again in the spirit, be careful about that because the battle has just started in you. Then, if the devil begins attacking you that is now your Tamayong. That is now your "baptism of fire." Your baptism of water is already over. The baptism of water is your honeymoon. That is when the Father will lullaby you, "I have a new born son and a new born daughter." It's so nice to be lullabyed. You are always happy. But after that, when you start to grow, that is when some other spirits will try to visit you. I cannot shield you. You have to be exposed, because the battle will start for you. I will just be there protecting you while you are in your age of innocence.

That is why I am very strict with people who are with me and they are very new in the ministry. I want to know what is happening in their spiritual lives because the Father is planting the seeds of righteousness in you. He is cleaning you from within. When you have repented, the serpent seed came out of you and then the Father starts to clean you within. When the Father starts to clean you from within, that is when you are most vulnerable; that is when you are most critical because any spirits that would come to you will stick with you.

In my Tamayong experience, there was an open Heaven. When the Father was planting all the seeds of revelation within me to let me grow in the knowledge of Him, He did not let anyone to talk to me. I cannot listen to radio. I cannot watch TV. I cannot read newspapers. I cannot talk to anyone. When my mother would come into my room, the most is five minutes, no talking. The Heaven is open, talking to me.

When you are growing up, do not listen to any voice. Just listen to the Voice of the Father because when you are cleansed, you are swept from within. When the devil comes out because of repentance, you will be cleansed from within. You will be swept from within. The devil will always come back.

Swept and Garnished But Empty

When you repent, the serpent seed will come out and will be lonely as well. And the devil will say, "I have no more house. The former house rejected me by repentance." Then, he would try finding another place to rest. After he is tired looking for a place to rest, he says to himself, "I'll come back again and visit my house. Perhaps there is an opening. Welcome back," and lo and behold, you are swept, you are very clean. "All of my refrigerators, all of my things are already out, nothing in here. But there is no one living here. He is cleaned. He is swept, but he is open. Ah, I will get my friends."

Seven more devils viler than him, he will invite them. "You know, I have a house. It's cleaned. It's swept and it's vacant. Let's go back there. I am inviting you so that we could have a party." Then, he will come in with those seven serpent seeds with him that came out from nowhere, from somebody probably and then they will come in. The Word of God says, "The last state of that man is going to be worse than the first."

Matthew 12:43-45;

v-43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

v-44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty,swept, and garnished.

v-45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so, shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Newly born again in the spirit of obedience to the Will of the Father, when you repented, the "unclean spirit" is gone out of you. Then he walks about in dry places seeking rest and he cannot find any. No vacancy. He would knock on one heart, the devil inside says, "We are 12 families here. You're no longer welcome. It's too crowded here." He would knock to another heart, "We are 13 families here. You're no longer welcome here. Go back to where you came from." Then, he would go back.

The Battle Begins

When the battle begins, "Then he saith, I will return into my house," (Matthew 12:44)

He will return to you. That is why you have to always be present. When you have repented, you have to be always present to guard your cleansing. "Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out." Then he will come back and knock on the door. You are not there because you are busy in the internet. You are busy talking with your relatives outside that are still in the world. Your mind is busy somewhere, it is not being filled with the Words of revelation coming from the Father through the Son.

Satan came out and then he will return into his "house" from whence he came out. "And when he is come, he findeth it empty." You have repented. He is no longer there,"... swept, and garnished." It is being beautified inside. You see the beauty of the fruits of the spirit, the goodness of the Father. You have seen it so that the Father can live in you. But you did not welcome Him. You were not yet loyal to Him. You did not say, "Father, come into me. I will be loyal to you. Be the resident in my house." That means you are still opened to entertain anyone to come to you.

When that happens, he, the devil, would come and goeth with him. "Ah, it's empty." "Then, he going about and taketh with himself seven more other spirits," his friends that he met, "more wicked than himself and they enter in and dwell there."

I am here for the purpose of cleaning the house of the Almighty Father. You have to cooperate in cleaning the house of the Father Almighty. You have to cooperate with the Spirit of the Father.

That is when the battle begins. It's not yet over. The battle has just started. After you sung with me in the crusade and say, "Praise the Father! Wow! It's nice here. It's clean here. My problems outside are all gone." That is when you are most vulnerable. That is when the real battle begins. That is when the devil says, "That is what you think. You are still an infant. You are still vulnerable. I will infect you with everything I have." Then all the guns of the devil come a blazing against you. You will be surprised sometimes.

Some thoughts would come to you that make you cross-eyed. Crosseyed means there is good but you do not see it anymore. What you see is evil. Something is coming to you. That's one devil and it would sow discontentment in your heart. It will tell you, "God is not good. God is hiding something from you."

Be careful of that. Another spirit would come and it would tell you another thing. If that is not enough, another spirit would come to you and inject you with something else until you are now fully possessed and you blubber something you did not blubber before. You usually praise me. Now you hate me. I did not change. You changed. It depends on the spirit that is in you.

If it is the Spirit of God that is in you and dwells there, and there's no other spirit there but the spirit of the Almighty Father like me, you will see me and you will always love me.

When you are young and the Spirit of God is in you, you look at me with adoring eyes. But because you are vulnerable, another spirit came and killed that young dedication and commitment of yours. He went in, like in Adam. I have been here for all of the life of the ministry. I did not change. My face did not change. My preaching did not change. My ministry did not change. My message of repentance did not change. People come and go and they changed. I don't. If you change, I will not. You grow old; I grow young.

Baptism of Fire

Your baptism of fire will begin. The devil assaults you with everything he has. 1 Corinthians 3:10 will begin in your life.

1 Corinthians 3:10-15

v-10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon.

The foundation is already here when you came. The foundation is Jesus Christ, the Almighty Father, through His Appointed Son. It is obedience to His Will. That is why you say here, "Thy Will be done." That is the foundation here.

When you come, you build upon the foundation. You will start your ministry. You will start your obedience. You will start your loyalty to the Father's Will. Your everyday life is obedience to His Will. Thy Will be done. Just because we have devotional every morning, His Will be done, is that enough? No! Everything you say, everything you do, will go through the fire.

The fire will visit you and you're ready for the baptism of fire. There is a baptism of fire to try you if what you are saying from your mouth, that commitment from your mouth is coming from your heart because in the Kingdom of Heaven, the Father will not accept hypocrites who praise Him with their mouths but their hearts are far from Him. That is why the fire will come.

When you are tried, tested and tempted, that is when your true color will come out. If you are plastic; if you are wood; if you are hay; if you are stubble; if you are gold; if you are silver; if you are precious stones, it will come out. The fire will try every man's work.

"But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon..."

That means, beware. That means consider. That means look at this. ("how he buildeth thereupon...")

You build your house, your ministry and faith on the foundation of "Thy Will be done." Take heed what materials are you using.

v-11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven," (Matthew 7:21).

That is Jesus Christ. So, it is His Will to be done. That is our subject every day.

v-12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

Gold Means True and Genuine

You cannot just find gold anywhere. If your commitment and obedience is golden, don't worry because the fire will be your friend. Gold means that it is real. Gold means it's true, genuine. Silver is still genuine. It is like white gold. Precious stone is still genuine. It's valuable. The other is wood. You can paint wood like gold and it will look like gold. In fact, wood sometimes is beautiful. You can do whatever with wood. Then others are hay and stubble.

v-13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

It is the fire in the form of temptations, trials, tests and offenses. Anything that will offend you is fire. Anything that will offend you is trial and test. It will prove who you are. The fire might be the person next to you. The fire might be your leader in the ministry. The fire might be me. I'm very hot. The fire might be someone you don't know who. The fire might be a circumstance that is offensive to you. The fire might be something like that. Anything that will offend you is a fire.

When the fire comes and visits you, it becomes a temptation; it becomes a trial; it becomes a test. Your response will determine what material you are made of. If you are made of gold, gold will welcome the fire. "Fire, you're my friend, please come. Make me more pure." The fire will come to purify the gold more. It will not make the gold vanish but it will purify the gold more. After the fire had visited you, if you are golden, if you are genuine, you will shine the more. Before the fire, you have the joy, the goodness, the peace in your heart, and the fruits of the spirit. When the fire had visited you, it did not diminish the joy. It made it more joyful. It made it more shining.

...for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is...

But if your work or your ministry is made of wood, it is very cheap. It is very cheap if you say, "I love You, Lord." It is very cheap to say, "I love you, Pastor. He is the Appointed Son of God." It is very cheap to say that. When you are tried and you are wood; if you are not pure from within; if you have any other motives; if you are not cleansed from within, and the devil will come back to you and the fire will visit you; and you have built upon this foundation and you're wood, you're hay, you're stubble, you are cheap in your commitment.

You hear the crackling of the fire. You see the smoke. You see the heat consume the wood; consume the hay; consume the stubble.

After the fire is over, you will see the black ashes. After the fire had consumed you, the fire will laugh at your face. You will be blackened and nothing will be left but the blackness of the ashes. He becomes cheap. He becomes powder. He is going to vanish. All of a sudden he is here; and all of a sudden he is not here.

This is dynamic. It is happening every day in the Kingdom Nation because every day, souls have been born into the Kingdom of Heaven but they will go through the fire. You will all go through the fire. I cannot say to the fire, "Stop, stop, stop because I love them. Please don't try them so you will not discover who they are." No! I would even fan the fire, "Come on fire, try each one of them." When I fan the fire, the fire might be saying, "No, that's old style. This is the modern style." There is a big air fan from the fire, "Burn them all and see who is gold; who is wood; who is hay and see who is stubble." If you get offended by circumstances, by anyone, by anything and then you return to where you came from, you became ashes. You are wood, you're hay or stubble. Your dedication is nothing but cheap words coming out of your mouth but not genuine in your heart.

In Heaven, the Father will only dwell with His children, sons and daughters who have been tried, who have been tested, who have been made genuine, who are gold, who are silver and who are precious in His sight. The Father through the Son will not dwell with hypocrites. He will not dwell with plastics. They praise you but because they have a Satanic, Judaic spirit from within, after they kissed you, they stabbed you. These people are not accepted here. These kinds of spirits are not accepted in the Kingdom of Heaven.

If you are plastic, you kiss me on my face and then you stab me in my back, you are not loyal to the Appointed Son. You will be made seen through the fire later on. The fire will determine who you are.

v-14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

After the temptation, after the offenses, after the trial and test is over, after the fire had visited you, if your ministry remained, you will receive a reward. You are now having a big deposit in Heaven. That is how to be rich in Heaven and receive a reward.

v-15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

If any man's work shall be burned, he will vanish; he will be no more. He shall suffer loss. What did he lose? He lost everything. "But he himself shall be saved; yet, so as by fire."

He will save himself outside. If it is very hard for yourself to be saved in here and you have all the authority and protection of the Father, there's also fire there. There is much fire there. All of your neighbors are fire there. They are all on fire because they are not saved. Outside of the Kingdom is hell. That is where hell is. That is where all the candidates for hell belong. They are following their own will. It's all found there. You are with them. How can you survive if you are already in the fires of hell? You won't be able to survive.

So, verse 15 is very being diplomatic. He did not tell you right away that you go to hell if you are like that.

Sons and daughters of the Father in the Kingdom Nation should memorize 1 Corinthians 3:10. It's dynamic. It will happen whether you like it or not in your life.

If you are born again and you have seen the Kingdom now. You have joined into the Kingdom's family; you are a son or daughter and you are happy, then the offenses will come. Expect it, because that is when the battle starts.

When you go through your Tamayong, that is, your baptism of fire, where all the offenses will come every day.

Job's Ultimate Test

Job passed through that trial and test. Job was a man of God. In fact, I think Job was on the third level of growth in the spirit at that time, because the Word of God says that when Satan Lucifer the devil visited God in Heaven, Heaven was open to him.

Sometimes the devils bring the fire as in the life of Job. When Satan Lucifer the devil visited Heaven:

Job 1:6-22

v-6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

That means they have the thanksgiving and worship presentation. When they have the thanksgiving and worship presentation, I don't think it is a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, but they presented themselves before God. Lucifer came with them. He visited Heaven also.

v-7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Then, the Lord all of a sudden saw Lucifer, Satan. He said, "Satan why are you here? Where did you come from?" That is his ministry, up and down, to and fro. That is the ministry of Satan, Lucifer even until now.

v-8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job...

The Father saw what was in the heart of Satan and then He said, "Have you considered my servant Job? You have seen my servant, huh? You've seen Job. He is very faithful. He is very happy. He is very contented. He is very joyful."

...that there is none like him in the earth...

That is how the Father brags about us, especially, if you are in the third level of growth, "That's my Son. There's nothing like him. He will not put me to shame. I'm proud of Him. You have seen him, huh? There's nothing like him on the earth."

...a perfect and an upright man...

...obedient and loyal to the Will of the Father.

...one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

He hates disobedience against the Will of the Father.

v-9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

That is how Satan slandered Job. This is where he began his accusations. He said, "Is he serving you for nothing? Job is not serving you for nothing. He is serving you because of something." What is this something he was talking about?

This is the slander. He did not see the obedience of Job. He did not see the loyalty of Job. He did not see the purity of the heart of Job. What he saw is what was in Job, what was within him?

v-10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house...  

"You protected him. Your protection is upon him. Your blessing is upon him."

...and about all that he hath on every side...

"You multiplied it. You gave him everything."

...thou hast blessed the work of his hands...

"Look how rich he is."

...and his substance is increased in the land...

Before, he only had one hectare. Now, he had thousands. Before, he had only one house, now he had plenty. Satan saw the financial and the material.

v-11 But put forth thine hand now...

It means, "I challenge you and touch everything that he has."

He challenges God. "I challenge you. Take everything that he has." This is his challenge.

...and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face...

"He is only serving you for material and financial gain, nothing more. If you touch all of those, you will see the heart of Job. He is wood. He is hay. He is stubble. You told me he is perfect, he is righteous, he is good but he is evil. He is gold? He is not. Try him with fire and you will see what he is. He is only serving you for financial and material gain."

This is the slander of Satan Lucifer the devil against Job. So, he saw Job.

v-12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power...

The Father accepted the challenge. He said, "Behold, everything he has is in thy power. Do whatever you want about him and his possessions."

...only upon himself put not forth thine hand...

He said, "Just don't kill him. Spare his life."

...So, Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD...

Satan, who is faster than a bullet, all of the sudden arrived at the house of Job.

v-13 And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:

v-14 And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:

v-15 And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

Satan Lucifer the devil came into the thieves' and robbers' hearts and he told them, "Rob all the oxen of Job, all his cattle. Take them all away and I am giving you the authority." So, the Sabeans, the robbers, came down and swooped around the properties of Job. They took all the oxen, forty thousand of them. They killed all the servants and one was left alive to tell Job the bad news.

v-16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said...

The servant said, "The Sabeans came and took all your oxen, Job. I am the only one left alive, Job." While the servant was still speaking, another servant came bringing the bad news. Bad news after bad news came to Job.

...The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

That is how Satan works.

v-17 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands,

The Chaldeans came in three bands, Job. These are the marauders of their times.

...and fell upon the camels...

Job had more than 5,000 camels. If you have camels before, you are very rich already. Job was super rich.

...and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee...

v-18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another...

While the first servants came, the fifth servant came bringing the bad news again.

...and said, "Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house..."

"Thy sons and daughters, Job were eating and feasting. They have a birthday party."

v-19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness...

"A tornado came, Job."

...and smote the four corners of the house...

"...and it carried the house away."

"...and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee..."

"It fell upon your children, Job, and they are all dead, Job. I'm the only servant left to tell the bad news."

The sheep are gone. The oxen are gone. The camels are gone. The children are gone. All of a sudden in one day, everything was gone. And Job was left alone.

v-20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,

v-21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

Job rubbed his clothes; shaved his heads and knelt down. Instead of complaining, the reaction of Job was very important in the time of trials, in the time of temptations and in the time that the fire that had visited him. His reaction was very important because that was who really Job was within: if he was genuine, if he was wood, hay, stubble; if he was gold, if he was silver or precious stones from within. What he built spiritually from within, the fire showed it. He did not blame and complain against God. He worshipped God. That was who Job was. He was tried and tempted.

I do not think your trial matches the trial of Job. It is not even one percent. Sometimes your trial is only personal.

Job 2:1-13;

v-1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD...

After the fire, after the trial, after everything Job had with him in those temptations and trials, there was a thanksgiving and worship presentation again. There is always a thanksgiving and worship presentation in the Kingdom of Heaven and in the Kingdom of Heaven on the earth.

...and Satan came also among them to presented himself before the LORD...

Satan presented himself again. He had not yet given up. Although Job praised God after all his temptations and fire, Satan had not given up. Satan did not give up.

"See? There's nothing left to him," God said to him. Satan answered, "There's one thing more, skin for skin and man will give up if you touch his body." What did God say?

v-5 But put forth Thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse Thee to thy face.

Satan said, "Touch his body, his skin, his flesh, his bone. Give him diseases and he will curse you to your face."

v-6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

The Father said, "Okay. Go ahead. Do whatever you said but do not kill him."

v-7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Faster than the bullet again, as if all of these temptations were not enough, he visited him again and he touched him. What did he do to Job? He smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot to the top of his head. All sore, psoriasis, skin diseases, itchy here, itchy there, boils here and boils there. Usually, boils have one eye. But Job's boils had seven eyes.

I experienced that once when I was in Bible College. I had a very sore boil under my arm. When I looked, it had one eye. My classmate told me, "It is very easy to take it out." I said, "What will you do?" He took a bottle. Put the mouth of bottle and put the eye inside and he said, "Grin and bear it, poke!" I thought Heaven and earth came down upon me. Yet, the eye of the boil did not come out, because it was not yet ripe. He almost killed me.

If you have a boil with seven eyes, you cannot sit. You cannot stand. You cannot lie down. You cannot wash yourself. You're all sore, all of your body. Those were the circumstances in the life of Job. That was his situation.

v-8 And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.

Then he went to their kitchen, because they had a wooden stove. He sat down among the ashes and poured ashes upon himself because he smelled so bad.

Satan was not contented with what happened to Job, so he went to visit the wife because he already saw Mrs. Job was already in doubt. Mrs. Job was praising God before, like Job. He saw when trials, temptations and fire came, Mrs. Job's faith was wavering and Satan saw her weakness. The weakness was financial and material. She was not really pure and genuine in serving loyally and obediently to the Father's Will. Satan saw an opening.

v-9 Then said his wife unto him...

Satan came to her and she opened her mouth and it was not her who was talking. It was Satan talking through her as the Father is talking through me. It was Satan talking through her. How come people do not believe that the Father in Heaven can possess a man when they believe the devil can possess a man or a woman? Because they are all devils, "Ah nobody can become a Son of God and be possessed by God and God can live in them." But they do believe in demon possession.

The devil possessed the wife of Job and it's now the devil talking through her as it was the devil talking through the serpent and said, "Eve..." He likes to tempt women.

...Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die...

"Do you still retain your integrity, Job, in serving the Father? Do you still honor Him? Do you still follow Him? If I were you Job, I would curse God and die." That is the devil. That is the peak of Job's temptation. That was his wife. It was supposed to be the wife to comfort him in his time of temptations like that. But, it was his wife that was used by the devil to speak the ultimate test so that Job would give up in serving and following the Will of the Father.

v-10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh...

Job kept his integrity. "Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?" In all these, Job did not sin with his lips. He praised God, "God giveth; God will take away." The fire visited him and it was proven that Job was golden in his commitment and service and in his following the Will of the Father.

v-11 Now when Job's three friends heard of all this evil that was come upon him, they came everyone from his own place; Eliphaz the Temanite, and Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite: for they had made an appointment together to come to mourn with him and to comfort him.

That is the story of his three friends that came when they heard about Job. They blamed him, "See, Job that is what you get for serving God. If you did not leave our religion, this will not happen to you."

If you will serve the Father and you receive evil; and you are loyal and obedient to Him, do not blame God. That is the fire which visited you because God is bragging about you. What will you tell Satan Lucifer the devil, if he touches your material and financial gain? "God giveth and God taketh away. Blessed be the name of our Almighty Father."

The Eyes of the Devil That See Us

When Satan visits you, he does not see your service to the Father. He does not see your loyalty and obedience to Him. What he sees are your financial and material things.

Look at the eyes of the world full of the serpent seed. When they see the Kingdom, they don't see what my message is all about. It's good if the children of the Father are seeing that also and they praise the Father for the blessings that they receive. But if it is the eyes of the devil that see us, he does not like what the Father's doing amongst us.

But because I have already defeated him in those two mountains in six years, he cannot ask what we have right now, because I passed the test of materialism, of finances, of flesh, of pride of life, or anything; or else I wouldn't be the Appointed Son of God right now, if I didn't pass those six years in those two mountains.

When he comes, and he is going to visit you, the most vulnerable of all. Please, look at the last part when the Father returned everything back to Job, because he passed the test:

Job Passes the Test

Job 42:10;

"And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before."

He returned his family to him because he passed the test. You should always expect the fire to visit you. The fire is in the form of many things.

Romans 8:35-39

v-35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? If you're wood, you will be separated. If you're hay or stubble, you will be separated. If you're not genuine, you will be separated. If you're plastic, you will be separated. I anything within you is not pure, is not clean, you will be separated.

But when you're pure, don't worry. You're like Job. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall the fire of tribulation; shall the fire of distress? Shall persecution? Shall famine?

You don't always have a guarantee when you serve the Father that you will not be persecuted. You don't always have a guarantee that when you serve the Father, you will not suffer tribulation or distress. You don't have a guarantee that when you serve the Father, you will not go through without food. You will not expect that but it is going to come.

...or nakedness...

...the loss of everything...

...or peril, or sword...

The Weapons of Our Warfare

You will be threatened by many people. Did I receive threats? Yes, many times. I even heard the devil tell me, "I'll kill you." I had an accident in Cebu, going to our church building before in my denomination. I was riding in my Yamaha, 175 CC motorcycle. Another Yamaha went by me and went by my side and looked at me as if he was saying, "Let's race." So, I sped up. We were racing.

There was a hump on the bridge. I was not seeing the other side. We came down on the hump. All of a sudden, I saw, a paralyzed man walking in the highway. The Yamaha was on my right side and I was on the left. He already passed the other Yamaha and he was right in front of me and the collision is sure to happen. I made split second decision and my mind rushed like that and said, "If I kill this man I'll be in an accident. I will kill this man, by bumping him. Two of us will suffer damage. It's better that it's only me who will suffer than him; so, there will be only one casualty."

So, I turned a little bit on my motorcycle to avoid him. By doing this, my motorcycle instead of going straight, went parallel to the road for how many meters. I used my boots as my brake. Then, when the sole of my boots gave off because I was speeding up, I turned on my side and I used my knees as my brake. The motorcycle fell on me.

The crazy guy who was on his Yamaha came back. My leg was swollen and he brought me up. I said, "Bring me to that building there." He brought me. It was just a miracle that I was safe because I did not have my helmet. I was rushing 100 km per hour. All of a sudden, my knees became big. The stoplight transferred to both my knees. They were both red and swollen. All the particles of the sand were embedded in my flesh. They brought me to the church building. In panic, one of my assistants there got denatured alcohol. Isopropyl alcohol is mild. But denatured alcohol is a pure alcohol that they use for petromax or something like a lamp. All of a sudden, she poured it to my knees like I thought I will die. They had to cut away my pants to free my foot. For three weeks, I was in bed. They took by tweezers all the soil particles on my flesh. I was in bed, swollen for three weeks.

While I was in bed, Satan told me, "I told you, I will kill you." "You did not kill me. I'm still alive. The Father spared me."

v-36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

v-37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

In all these things: fire, temptations, trials we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. More than conquerors mean you solved all your problems and you will be looking for more, "Is that all the fire for today?" We will be looking for the rest, "Is there anything more?"

If you are only a conqueror, you would say at the end of the day, "Thank God, I had solved all my problems."

But if you are more than conqueror, "Is that all? Bring it on. I am more than conqueror through Christ, through Him that loved us."

v-38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

v-39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The Son is here to tell every one of you, that when you are tried by anything else, by fire, sword, peril, as it is written, we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Romans 8:36-39 tells us, v-36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

v-37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

To the newly born in the sight of the Father, while you are growing up, you are the most vulnerable, but you have all the weapons of your warfare. Hold on to them and tell the devil to his face, "Although, I am still an infant in the service of the Father, you cannot deceive me anymore. I will follow the Father no matter what. My heart is fixed; my mind is made up, nothing can separate me from the love of the Father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 25.4K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
13.6K 1.5K 77
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...