Behind the Wall • Levi Ackerm...

By RKiraaaa

Where (Y/N) Rosewood travel back in the past and fall in love to the cold and clean freak person Levi Ackerma... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

232 7 0
By RKiraaaa

They hug me tight and I do the same, they are missing for 2 years in the modern days.

[Is that Zach? Told that asshole to never come back to the community for betraying me just to try their shits.] Shawn said full of anger.

"Shawn said they missed you two." I said to the two of them.

[Fvck (y/n)-san.]

"I miss him too." Zane said.

"How did you get here (y/n)-chi?" Zach ask.

"Before I tell you, why the hell are you two here?" I ask.

"Some mad scientist left us here so we thought we should cooperate here inside the cave just the two of us, but unfortunately the cave blown up as the system saw an outsider and we have no where to live." Zach said.

"Wait (y/n) sissy, you are wearing a survey corps hoody? Since when are you really here?" Zane ask.

"More like 20 days?" I said not sure to my answer.

"It takes years to get a job. Don't lie to us (y/n)-chi." Zach said and I laugh.

"You won't believe it so." I said. "You should come with me, you might find living inside the wall." I added and they look to one another.

"Sure." They said. "But there are alot of Titan out there, we saw someone getting killed by that looking female titan inside this forest." Zane said.

We think thoroughly as Zach moves in surprise.

"I remember we have this looking shotguns with cables, if you shoot right in the neck it blows up. We are trained using them." Zach said as he tried to find them in the ashes.

"Right! We have spare bullets." Zane said and find them somewhere in the ashes.

I look around as the computer suddenly loading something, I try to decode something on their computer it seems like there are alot of shits coming so there is only one thing I have to do, I get my dagger and throw it to the computer and electrocute the system.

"Wow." They both said and I was surprised. I forgot that I was with them.

"Just what are you (y/n)-chi?" Zach ask.

[Tell him that you are just a robot, let's see his reaction.] Shawn said.

"Well I'm a robot and I copy (y/n) Rosewood actions." I said pretending to be a robot and they just facepalm.

"I really can't tell, Zach and Zane. It is the top secret." I said and get out of the destroyed cave.

They follow me as we explore the forest to find my horse they are arguing how I get here and they are saying bad things to Shawn but Shawn can hear it so I just laugh it.

"There it is." I said as I take off the rope that is tangled in the branch.

"(Y/N) SIS!!" Zane scream as she run towards me and a wild lion was chasing her.

I hid Zane in my back as I get my dagger and position myself. The Lion seems friendly as I touch his nose, he didn't move nor eat me.

He's just like a dog. I said in my mind, he's not scared of my presence when I touch him.

"He might be handy if we go back to the walls you are talking about." Zane said and I nod. I ride the lion as he stay calm.

"Let's go." I said.

- FF -

We are in front of the gate and they are not letting us in.

"I am (Y/n) Rosewood from Survey Corps. And I found a survivor while we are in the expedition. May I speak with Commander Erwin for approval." I shout at them when I heard someone and the gate opens.

"Lion?!" Some of the guard said.

"WOAH!" Hanje shout as she saw the lion i am riding.

We went inside and alot of people are staring at my Lion.

- Zane's P.O.V -

"Rosewood?" I whisper.

I remember someone we used to work with before leaving us behind, her name is Stella Rosewood and she is the most intelligent and capable of making things possible. I idolize her too much to the point they left us.

We went to (y/n)-sis place and we met her friends.

"They have a weapons." Her commander said.

"Their weapons are advance technology where if you shoot a titan it will explode and I believe they got abandoned by someone." (Y/n)-sis explain and more likely her Commander is looking at us with a doubt.

Fortunately they let us in and even join us in Survey corps. Although we are not with (y/n)-sis because she have different squad than us.

- Shawn's P.O.V -

I manage to travel back time safely and I am here to search (y/n) but I'm so stupid to forgot my technology bag and earpiece to communicate with my father so I'm dealing with my eye contact device.

It's already night so I have to stay at the inn. I look suspicious giving the woman in front of me some gold just to stay for the night. Right, I am wearing an old fashion hoodie just to hide my modern clothes. I need to find (Y/n) as soon as possible and have to go back to the present.

Someone is waiting for her and they need her. Those friends of (y/n) are such a disaster to the mission if they found out that (y/n) went back to past.

I'm looking at the window as I notice a bug wanting to enter, I get off my bed and open my window, those are the technology bugs. Alot of them went in and started to form an oval shape creating a portal.

It switch up and a huge block hit me and the portal was gone. The bugs went out and I look around to see the huge block and it is my technology bag and my ear piece. I used it and ask my device where (y/n) is and the device located where she is.

- Morning -

I left early and decided to start my mission. I started walking around as a notice a yellow hair woman walk through an alley where she can't be seen I watch her through the device and listen to her secretly.

"We need your help, (y/n) and Eren are wanted and we need you to hide Eren and (Y/n)."

"Please..."

"Fine."

They started walking away as I follow them in the other street so it won't be suspicious following them at the same street.

- FF -

I was following them until I realised that the people surround me are getting faster and faster. She's fast forwarding the time. I manage to hide in the alley and then everything went back to normal when I saw (y/n) flying. I get my gun and shoot at her, I saw her lying at the floor cover at her own blood I went at her when a blade was put in my neck.

"Who are you?" I believe this is Levi who ask me.

The orb is in my hand and I'm not talking. Some survey corps are surrounding me, before they get (y/n) I throw the orb at her making her disappear.

- (y/n)'s P.O.V -

I woke up feeling cold, I look at my surroundings as I saw a light and white walls.

"I'm glas you're back." Uncle said.

"W-why?" I ask.

"Before that, do you remember anything?" He ask.

I try to remember everything, I remember being shoot by a gun and an orb that teleports me somewhere.

"Why do I feel like I'm not hurt?" I ask and he laugh.

"That's because you're hurt there and not here." He said and laigh again. "Unfortunately your friends are looking for you, probably for school." He said.

"Damn. I thought you filed a note that you need me for experiments." I said.

"That's for 20 days. Shawn will take your place, you should go study I'll file another note." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 32 17
A collection of Levi Ackerman Headcannons and One-shots. Enjoy 🩷🩷 Requests are open !!
3K 72 22
"I'm the goddess of Fate, you humans have been dodging love for too long. As punishment you will go to the past and find your love; tell her you love...
11.3K 323 8
A LeviHan fanstory. Levi Ackerman decided to join a science project and met up with Hanji Zoe. How a cold person with no feelings can finally feel a...
31.1K 1.2K 29
your lips tastes sweeter with the scent of death. LEVI ACKERMAN x FEM!OCREADER [s1⥬s3] ONGOING. © goddfall 2021