So Little Time (Frerard) *New...

By SeraphStarshine

Frank and Gerard were convinced that their love could overcome anything, including Frank's abusive father, no... More

Introduction
1: Troubled Thoughts And The Self Esteem To Match
2: Sometimes Death Seems Better Than The Migraine In My Head
3: All The Things You Can Fit Inside A Memory
4: You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want
5: I'd Rather Feel Pain Than Nothing At All
6: Your Nightmares Might Seem Like They're Your Reality
7: Every Monitor Beep Keeps The Time As I Count Down The Hours
8: Take Me To Memories We Won't Erase
9: This Is A War That Was Lost The Day That It Began
10: The Road To Acceptance
11: All The Fears That We Will Face
12: You're Beginning To Drag The Ones You Love Down
13: All My Walls Are Built And On Display
14: Learning To Heal With A Heart Wide Open
15: Tell Me How To Keep This So It Never Ends
16: Brother If You Have The Time To Pick Me Up
17: Who Will Remember Your Last Goodbye
18: When All Is Gone The Only Loss Is To Not Have Loved At Every Cost
19: We Live In The Rain
20: Please Don't Tell Me That We're Fine
21: Now Come One Come All To This Tragic Affair
22: My Guardian Angel Until The Very End
23: I'll Be Okay
Epilogue

Three Halves of a Whole

240 6 2
By SeraphStarshine

So I am not sure how many of you know this, but I recently published my first original novel.

I realized I only announced this on my message board and in my rant book which not everyone reads so I have decided to post this on each of my finished stories. I apologize for the spam but I want to spread the word to as many people as I can.

So yes - my first book Three Halves of a Whole is now available to purchase on Amazon as either a paperback or on Kindle under my pen name M.E. Aster. It's the first thing that pops up when you search the title. I would attach the link but I know it never works.

Here is the front cover:

and the back:

If any of you can afford it, it would mean the world to me if you could read my book and perhaps leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads if you enjoy it. It can literally just be a sentence - or even a rating helps encourage me so much as well as gives my book more visibility.

I pretty much poured my heart and soul into this. It is based on my fanfic That Golden Rule but it has taken on a life of its own and it is quite a different story. It most definitely isn't my best work but I am proud of it and it would mean so much to me if some of you could check it out. I know you are used to getting my works on here for free but this is something I spent months editing and (attempting) to perfect.

I will still be writing fanfiction on here but I plan to publish more novels in the future. I have the next one mostly written and it is tentatively titled Grasping at Sand. I'll continue to post updates about my original works in my rant book and also on my twitter @/ME_Aster if any of you are interested in keeping up with that.

I also wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you on here for supporting and encouraging me. Being on Wattpad has given me such a huge confidence boost. I always liked to write but I never believed I was all that good at it until recently. So to every person who has ever read any of my works, thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope you continue to enjoy my writing in the future.

- starr xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 146 21
A MCR story. Gerard is exteremly sick and Frank is mostly looking after him. They both don't realize how bad his sickness really is. I'm not very goo...
200 15 13
Gerard was a student at Belleville high for a few years now. Mikey was in two grades below Gerard. Ray was Mikey and Gerards best friend, they've bee...
251K 16.3K 47
Gerard is barely surviving until a new neighbor moves in next door, and for the first time in ages, Gerard finds himself with a friend that isn't his...
5.2K 186 17
*Trigger Warning* may contain scenes of self harm, suicide, depression or drugs/alcohol. Gerard could be a little stubborn at times. Frank was the op...