Wait, I'm not a Granger, I'm...

By Gryffinclawin1129

On her 18 birthday, Hermione Granger finds out that she isn't a Granger, but she's actually adopted, and she'... More

Hi
Chapter 1: My 18 Birthday
Chapter 2: the Zabini Manor
Chapter 3: the Zabini Manor Tour
Chapter 4: MALFOY Comes Over?!?!
Chapter 5: Going to Hogwarts
Chapter 6: Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 7: The Head Dormitory
Chapter 8: The Big Fight
Chapter 9: What Happens Next...
Chapter 10: Planning the Ball
Chapter 11: The Masquerade Ball
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER! TYSM FOR 1.5K READS!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT A CHAPTER!!!!!!
Chapter 22
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.5K READS!!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you so much!
BONUS CHAPTER IN HONOR OF HITTING 30K READS!!
just a little thank you (again)
Not a new chapter, but yes, an update!
again, not a new chapter, but I've got an announcement!
Thanksgiving Special

Omg

1.4K 16 2
By Gryffinclawin1129

Hi guys!

Before you get excited, no, this isn't a bonus chapter. Sorry! Maybe I'll write one in the future... anyway, it's been almost a year since I wrote this story. I started it on April 5, 2018 and now it is April 1, 2019. Today, this story hit 10K reads. It's unbelievable. I can't believe how far this story has come - from my story being read by a couple people (my friends that I made read this 😬😬) to over a thousand people who wanted to read this story of mine. And it's crap, so I have no idea how this story got so far, but I'm thankful for all of you. Huge shoutout to sourmelonade for making me get Wattpad in the first place. Big shoutouts to alexspasov11 and Jellyfruitk who were the people who helped me when I was first starting this story, shoutout to JacquieX for being an amazing ibf to me and supporting me so much, and to PheonixGuardian for helping me with ideas/terms and being supportive. Also, thank you to people in my life who have no idea I have Wattpad - you guys are in some of my stories as different characters, sorry! (You guys helped me come up with characters and story ideas, and so I thank you. *cough cough* my crush...) Without all of you guys, I couldn't have gotten this far. So thank you all. There will be many more stories to come, and maybe some bonus chapters in this story if I feel you guys are deserving of them. (You totally are. I'm just saying this to say this because I'm weird) anyway, I just wanted to say thank you because I never thought that this day would come. I love you all!!!

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 424 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
115K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
19K 892 14
Know where your loyalty lies, Malfoy... *************************************** Hogwarts doesn't have one Malfoy, it doesn't have two... It has three...