A twist In My life *completed...

By MilaZenHarmony

"You know, to think about all I just said. I'll reiterate some stuff. In the beginning, I wanted help. But th... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (last official chapter)
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 34

46 1 0
By MilaZenHarmony

"Come on, ladies! 5 minutes break then we've got 2 more rounds to go of practice till lunch."

I already felt like I was having enough. I felt a level of fatigue, a first sign that I was gonna have to feast in a couple of days. You'd think that by now I'd be used it, but no. I learned to tolerate it, but the fact that I now have to feed more due to the thing inside my womb made it much more challenging.

I quickly paced towards the bathroom and leaned on the sink, keeping my head down a bit. Sure, I decided to wear my contacts today, but it's a habit to keep my head down. For safety measures. I evened out my breaths and tried focusing on the present moment.

The sound of another person entering brought me back to reality somewhat. I didn't wanna seem like I was sick so I rinsed my hands and went to take a seat in the resting room. Well, more like folded over my knees. I didn't desire to feel any of the movement and needed to conserve some energy.

   "Daya? How are you feeling?"

I hesitated slightly, before saying 'screw it' to myself.

"I'm- I just.. hate this feeling. I can't even sleep well." I sat up slightly.

"What are you talking about?"
Lauren chimed after Normani.

"Uh, someone, gimme your hand."

I held the first one, which was Ally's and pressed it against my lower abdomen. Her eyes only widened in astonishment.

"Wait... are you pregnant?" Dinah looked at me astonished.

I nodded and was engulfed in a hug by four of the five girls. Camila stood to the side, then walked over to the window with knitted eyebrows. I had to focus on not hearing what she was probably thinking about to 'appropriately' respond to the girls.

   "Okay girls, time to go rehearse again."

I audibly groaned then sighed. I motioned the girls to go ahead as I found some sort of will to get up.

"I didn't know a hermaphrodite could get pregnant." She quietly muttered and walked past me.

Gosh, she knows too much.

————

The practice finally concluded for the day, until tomorrow. Only then will it be the LAST time to practice, since the event is that night. And I will be soooo delighted. I don't like wearing heels for a long time. Just not my preference. I wouldn't even willingly wear it as an alternative to being burned at the stake

Okay, so, we're heading to the grocery store for the girls to get some snacks they said they wanted. I pulled into the parking lot of the second grocery store we saw and watched as Lauren, Dinah, Ally, and Normani filed out. Of course, leaving me with Camila once again.
When I looked at her she was just staring at her phone, she looked captivated by it as she continued to scroll. She seemed slightly disappointed.

"Ay." She looked up hesitantly. "What're you looking at? You look upset."

"I'm not upset, I was just texting one of my relatives but she wasn't understanding my point of view." She muttered and shut off her phone.

I quirked a brow. She's a compulsive liar too? Cause I saw the word 'thinspo' when I focused my eyes on the screen. That was not a relative.

"Ana isn't a relative." I voiced before seeing the girls re-approaching this vehicle, not giving her a chance to lie again.

When they all got settled in I waited until they buckled up, then went back on the road to my house. All the while, I could feel a pair of eyes burning holes in the back of my neck, but I didn't give a shit about that. My goal was to just arrive home and get a bit of rest.

As we arrived Camila walked out, leaving the girls slightly confused. I just looked at them and shrugged. That girl had more mood swings than a pregnant lady. Dinah pulled me aside-by the car- to ask if I interrogated her in any way after she saw that Laur, Mani, and Ally got inside the house.

"It's not like I conducted an FBI interrogation on her! I just asked why she looked upset, then she lied?"

"I hate when she does that. She was looking up pro-Ana again, wasn't she?" Dinah pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I think. If that's related to thinspo, then yup."

"Well, at least she can't see the 1000+ tips on that pro-Ana website. I blocked it. Guess I gotta block ANY search engine that deals with weight loss on her phone... I just wished she would see she was perfectly healthy and so much more beautiful. Now her body is fading away slowly if she keeps it up."

"so, She does this on a regular?"

"Yeah, but if you try to get her phone or any device away from her, she WILL claw you to the best of her ability." Dinah lifted her shirt sleeve to show faint few lines of scratches. "This was from last month."

I pretended to cringe slightly as I looked at it. One thing was certain, she was hiding stuff on those devices. And she was so indulged in this weight loss thing. but seeing her trying to attack me would probably be fun.

"She needs to stop that. Her organs are gonna fail in no time if she doesn't."

And with that, we walked up the driveway, and into the house.

"LET'S HAVE A MOVIE MARATHON!" Ally exclaimed.

Wow, she can be loud.

"Sure, knock yourself out. Zendaya, come here a minute?" Dad motioned me to him.

My dad lead the way towards the backyard and started. I thought it would've been some scolding, but it's just a date he and my mom were having this evening. He reminded me to give Bella some food and medication.

I nodded and went to rejoin the girls. They were watching a comedy movie starring Adam Sandler and laughed almost every time he said something.
I was already bored of watching the second movie in their now Disney marathon -which was sleeping beauty- when I remembered to get Bella some food.

A moment after I got up to order takeout to be delivered, the small Latina went up to her room. Her head remained lowered and as she was well into her room she closed the door.
I resisted any urge to roll my eyes and got back to ordering.
After confirming when food for the girls and Bella would be here, I went to check on Bella.

But you know what I walked in on? A half-naked red-head that almost immediately turned to look at me. Lust was evident in her eyes as it was in mine. Let's just say, I couldn't hold back any longer and she had put what happened in the past behind her. We were both benefiting.

——x——

She and I got dressed as I felt the girls were beginning to wonder where I was for an entire 45 minutes. As I put on the last piece of clothing, the doorbell rang.

"Food's here!" I announced.

I ran downstairs to get the door before Dinah could, which resulted in her giving me the stink eye. I just flipped my hair and opened the door. She's lucky I didn't move the fastest I could.

"Delivery for three pizzas with various toppings, a steak medium rare and two vegan surprise dish? For... z- Zenday-a? Zendieyah?"

"Oh for the love of all things good, it's Zendaya. Ay-a! But yes, that's mine, here's the money, keep the change."

He gladly took it and walked off. Lucky I didn't close the door on him first.

What a bitch.

"Pizza's here everyone!" Walking into the kitchen, I can hear the four girls tripping over each other to get food. "Hey, calm down. There's plenty to go around."

They laughed before saying they were just hungry. I mumbled a 'me too' that I was positive no one would hear. A sudden wave of dizziness washed over that almost caused me to collapse, but I caught myself before it could occur.

"Whoa there! We don't want you to get hurt, did you eat at all today?" Lauren helped me to regain a bit of my balance.

"Yeah, and I am gonna have food right now. This happens regularly, don't worry." I brushed off

Well, to be clear, regularly for the past 'five and a half months.'

"Shouldn't you get that checked?-"Normani worried.

"No, I'm fine. -"

"The food's here? I smell pizza and tofu," Bella hummed in delight.

She walked into the kitchen looking at the girls, food, then me.

"thank you so much. They're surveying" I thanked her telepathically.

"welcome babe"

"What are we waiting for? Let's get to scoffing this food and watching movies!" Bella rushed.

She continued and got her tofu, while I slipped up the stairs to my room with the steak and Camila's room with the other tofu. But I realized she had it closed. If she'd only know how bad I wanted to feed.
I knocked a few times, waited a few seconds then turned the knob.

I expected to find her in a fetal position or something, while sleeping, but no. There she lay on her bed, with a computer on her lap. But she was just in her bra and shorts...

"Uhm... I brought tofu for you-" I announced, tired of waiting for her to realize I was there.

She let out a squeal of surprise when she looked and saw that I was standing there. I finally registered that she had in her earphones. She kept a shocked look on her face as she realized she didn't look 'presentable' and ran into the bathroom.

I just blinked, sat down on the carpet, and waited. If she took any longer than five minutes, I'm gonna-

"What are you doing in here? Why didn't you knock!?" Camila folded her arms, walking out the bathroom in shorts and a long-sleeved crop top.

"I did. But it seemed like you were too indulged in getting an ear infection and hearing loss to note that I repeated the action three times." I snapped as I looked up at her, pushing away my dizziness.

"WOW, attitude much?" Camila herself sassed.

At this point I pinched the bridge of my nose, hoping that would prevent me from saying what I wanted to say.

"I brought tofu for you. It's nutritious and low in calories." Eat it, just. Fucking. eat it. Before I bite you or snap someone's bones.

She hesitantly took the food from my hands and sniffed it. She can't tell me that it didn't smell great. I used to eat this a lot. It was my favourite food.

"Why are you doing this?" She furrowed her brows.

"Doing what? Telling you to eat?- look, I'm hungry myself, can you just eat? Even Bella is enjoying the tofu right now." She looked at me as if trying to figure something out. I kept my eyes on her as she took off the lid from the medium-sized meal and sat infront of me. Keeping the food between us. "What are you doing? Please just Eat."

"You eat first. Then we'll share." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'd rather do intense yoga. I've got my own food-"

"Well, too bad. Have a bite." Of the food, or you? Cause I'd bite you.

"No-"

I was cut off by her shoving a vegetable into my mouth. How did I not see that coming? Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut!

I forcefully chewed and swallowed something I identified as broccoli. It had a bland taste to me because it was not something I would eat. Not anymore.

"was that so hard?" She then hesitantly munched on the food as I kept a death glare on her.

She just chewed ever so slowly and occasionally looked at me. She hadn't even touched the bit of rice that came with this food. And thirty minutes have passed. Thirty minutes of my life. Thirty minutes of me not getting to have my snack. Thirty minutes of my demon making me sit and watch this girl eat. Why? I want to know the same thing. I just wanted to leave and fuel up. But I also wanted her.

"I'm done." She stood up with a quarter of the contents left in the container to put it on a nearby desk.

I just watched as her ass swayed side to side. Like she was just doing that action on purpose... and it literally hurt. All types of emotions began to arise in me.

"Good, I'm leaving, good night." I prepared to get up in a steady manner, only to be met with a body straddling me.

I looked straight at her and for the second time tonight, a pair of lustful eyes. Her hypnotic, mesmerizing brown eyes now held a sinful emotion.

"I know you want me, the same way I want you." A husky whisper that slightly managed to give me goosebumps but really managed to get both reproductive organs aroused.

She smirked when she felt the bulge under her area and whispered, while I was trying to control myself. Then that last sentence made me officially think: I'm going in for round two tonight.

"Just do it. I saw your eyes shift colours. Don't hold back... oh and before you're done- bite me." I couldn't suppress my moan at the things I was feeling.

I locked the door using telekinesis and we got started. Deep down feeling bad for Bella.

Word count: 2282

Wow. Kinky. Weird. Random. Double mentions of smut, dON'T YA LOVE IT!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1K 31
Book 1 in the Fated to Die series So I died. Not exactly an accident but it's not like I can remember that fact. Now I'm being reincarnated...
171K 6.8K 87
(18+) ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šก๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
1M 39.8K 35
"Hello, are you there ?" "Yes, I am. I will always be there." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure my love." "Why don't I feel scared of...
3.5K 107 10
***this book contains suicidal thoughts and tendencies, may not be appropriate for younger audiences*** In which she looks for the purpose of life. L...