Lotus [18+]

由 leblackbook

Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing... 更多

CHARACTERS
|Halloween|
|Concrete jungle|
|Fantasy|
|New reality, same past|
|Sugar|
|Better than I look|
|Links|
|Boots of wonder|
|Christmas notes|
|Fire on fire|
|Spin around|
|Broken symphony|
|The Carlyle|
|The extra mile|
|Not just anybody|
|Pour me a lie|
|The cold truth|
|My boy|
|Sticky|
|Hush|
|Lies in the dark|
|Red dreams|
|Drew the line|
|Life imitates words|
|Yours to touch|
|I didn't mean to say...|
|To: Ace|
|Silence|
|La Habana|
|Living proof|
|Roots|
|Soft skies|
|My kink|
|Like the sparkle in your eyes|
|In order to accept|
|Silver|
|Neutralize|
|This is what I can promise|
Epilogue
Epilogue part 2
Sequel "Lilith [18+]"

|Hell but in heaven|

5.8K 181 22
由 leblackbook

|Ace Carlyle|

I meant what I said last night to her, it was the best sex of my life, every single second of being inside of her was like hell but in heaven. She slept in the bed with me, my arm was around her waist as I snuggled in the crook of her neck; we were both naked because we didn't have the energy to change into anything but it was perfect, I like it that way.

My eyes fluttered open when I felt the sun caressing my eyelids "Mhh," I groaned feeling my back stinging "Lotus, how did you—" she wasn't in bed so I sat up "Lotus, are you in the bathroom?" No answer.

I stood up and went into the closet to put on a pair of black boxer briefs. As I went down the stairs the smell of bacon delighted my nose, I could hear humming coming from the kitchen and the clinking of utensils.

Before I could say anything, she turned around and smiled at me "Good morning," she was wearing the shirt I was wearing last night which is a white long sleeve "how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby," I wrapped my arms around her waist "how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby," she replied with a smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck "I made breakfast."

"Smells delicious but first, a kiss," I leaned down to peck her lips "Good morning to me."

Lotus giggled "Merry Christmas, Ace," she caressed my cheek with the back of her hand.

"Merry Christmas, Lotus," I gripped her waist and sat her on the counter "what do you want to do today?"

"Well, I have to feed you, make your bed, clean the bath—"

"No, no," I shook my head "you're not cleaning."

"But—"

"Hush," I covered her mouth "you're on Christmas break and I'll find someone from one of my hotels to come and clean but you're not lifting a finger."

Lotus pushed my hand away "You own a hotel?"

"Several," I replied "my great great grandpa started the family business when he was 23, it was only real estate but it evolved through the years into what it is now."

"What's that?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Import, export, investment, developing, energy; we do everything," I smiled.

"That's awesome, you must love your job."

"I do but it's very exhausting from time to time."

She grinned "Do you want a massage? I'm very good at them."

"I bet you are," I chuckled leaning my forehead against hers "but no Lotus, I was actually thinking we could go to the city today, have a little date."

"A date?" She bit her lip "everything's closed Ace, what would we do?"

"Not everything is closed, we could take a stroll, go ice skating, watch a movie, go to the Empire State Building, One World Observatory," I pecked her cheek "it'll be fun, baby."

"Okay," a giggle left her mouth "but we need to be careful, I don't want anyone seeing you with me," she jumped off the counter "I'll go change and you have breakfast."

Why would she say that? "Hey," I reached for her hand "what do you mean you don't want anyone seeing you with me?"

"I don't want to embarrass you," she said looking into my eyes "you know I'm not liked everywhere."

"If you're going to be uncomfortable then we—" a great idea came to my mind "pack clothes for two weeks and meet me in the garage in 30 minutes."

"What?" She rose an eyebrow "where are we going?"

"Just do as I tell you," I pecked her lips "you're going to have fun, I promise," I let go of her hand and rushed away back to my bedroom.

I changed into a pair of dark jeans, red knitted sweater, a black coat and chestnut lace-up leather boots. I grabbed a medium size suitcase and threw jeans, sweaters, underwear, socks and my toiletries in it. Once I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen and chugged down a tall glass of milk.

"Be careful," Lotus said from the stairs "you're going to choke."

I put down the glass and licked my lips looking at her "You look beautiful," she's wearing a flowy black turtleneck dress with classic tights underneath, red thigh-high socks over them and black rain boots "let me help you," I went over to her and grabbed the suitcase from her hand.

"Do you think this is okay?" She asked as she walked behind me.

"What, baby?" I looked at her over my shoulder.

"Us," she sighed "what if Emerson finds out? He will fire me."

"Lotus," I put the suitcase down and turned around to look at her "we are just having fun, there's nothing to worry about. I haven't been able to stop thinking about last night."

She bit her lip looking into my eyes "Really?"

I nodded reaching for her waist "Have you?"

"No," she shook her head "it was...amazing."

"There you go and this way the house doesn't have to be cleaned, can we go now?" I smiled tickling her back.

A sigh left her mouth "Okay, let's go."

The truth is we both need distractions from our horrible love life and sex with someone new is the good ol' solution to forget that your dad is marrying your ex or in her case that her ex is a fucking pussy for telling her what he told her. When the luggage was loaded in the car, I opened the passenger door for her and waited until she was in.

Once I was behind the wheel I placed my right hand on her left thigh "Ready?"

She nodded "Ready."

"Let's do this."

Where is somewhere beautiful with privacy, where I have a place and nobody will see us?

THAT'S RIGHT: ASPEN.

But my pilot is with his family on vacation so we are flying commercial and I haven't done that...well, ever but it's gonna be good and fresh and fun.

Before we got to the city Lotus fell asleep with her arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed. When we were at a red light the question of what color her panties are was planted in my head so I pinched the hem of her dress and pulled it up a little to find baby pink panties "Fuck," I licked my lips and she moved to lean her head on the door letting out a quiet groan. Just when I was about to touch her I saw the red light turning green so I continued driving with the image of her under me, it's hard to concentrate when all you want to do is fuck the person beside you.

The next 40 minutes were a fucking nightmare, I had a boner and I never pulled down her dress because my hands were busy on the wheel but I kept on glancing at her thighs, I'm a sucker for thighs and legs in general.

Once I parked the car in the airport's parking lot, I fixed her dress and then woke her up "Lotus," I leaned in to whisper in her ear "wake up, sexy."

She groaned "Where did you bring m—why are we at the airport?" Lotus looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Because we are going to Aspen," I grinned "hop off, the flight leaves in like 30 minutes."

"Woah woah woah!" She gripped the collar of my coat to stop me from getting off the car "What?!"

"We are going to Aspen," I said slowly "you know, in Colorado."

"Ace, I can't go to Aspen with you," she said with fear looking into my eyes "I'm your employee."

"Lotus, you're my employee but before that you're my friend and current lover," I smiled caressing her cheek "come on, we can drink hot cocoa, fu—"

"You've convinced me," she giggled patting my chest "let's go," she hopped off the car.

I got out of the car and pressed the button for the trunk to open "You like hot cocoa, huh?"

"Yes," she bent over to grab the handle of her suitcase and mother of fucking hell "can I have marshmall—" I flipped over her dress.

"It looks so good baby," I smacked her ass and she let out a loud moan.

"Ace, someone could see us," she said looking at me over her shoulder.

"I know," I bit my lip playing with her panties "but I'm needy."

"Have you ever had sex in the plane's bathroom?" She asked giggling.

"No, have you?" I gripped her waist making her grind her hips against mine.

"Not in an actual plane but I guess there's always a first time for everything."

I sighed fixing her dress "That was a million dollar view."

"Shut up," Lotus giggled standing up straight "you're carrying the suitcases for almost fucking me in the middle of the parking lot."

I rose an eyebrow "There was nobody around."

"You still tried to fuck me in the parking lot," she crossed her arms looking up at me.

I shrugged "Fair point," I gripped the handles "take the keys."

She grabbed the keys from my back pocket and locked the car as we walked through the parking lot.

My eyes were forward but when we got into the elevator I looked at her and she was wearing glasses "You wear glasses?"

She nodded "Yeah, I always wear contacts but they expired yesterday and I forgot to buy a new pair," The doors closed "I like my glasses better but I'm used to wearing contacts."

"You look cute," I smiled looking down at her "very cute."

Her cheeks turned deep red "No I don't."

"Yes you do," I chuckled "even cuter with your cheeks all red."

"You don't have to call me that," she said looking into my eyes "I know this is just sex."

"You're my friend with benefits and I think you're absolutely gorgeous," I caressed her cheek "don't you think I'm handsome?"

She giggled "Yes, I do find you attractive."

"There you go," I pecked the tip of her nose "have you ever been to Aspen?"

She shook her head "No, I've only been to LA and New York apart from Las Vegas."

"What did you do in LA?" I moved my hands down to her waist.

"Shoot," she looked down "porn."

I cleared my throat "Sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up."

"It's okay," she shrugged "I have fun memories and a couple of lifetime friends."

"Can I ask you about it?" I asked cautiously.

"Sure," she looked up "I don't have anything to hide."

"Not right now though," I let go of her waist as I felt the elevator stop "later."

She nodded "How much is it going to be for my ticket?"

I shrugged "I don't know, we still have to see if they have seats, regardless, you're not paying a penny."

"But—"

"But nothing," I interrupted "this trip was my idea so I'm paying for everything."

Lotus wrapped her arms around my right arm "This is the first time I'm excited about Christmas."

"You don't like it?" I glanced at her.

She shook her head "My nana didn't like it because my grandpa died on Christmas Day a year before I was born so we never made a big deal out of it."

Okay, I get it but that's just plain cruel.

When we were in the queue at the American Airlines desk a blonde man a little smaller than myself came to say hello to Lotus with a kiss on the lips which I didn't like "Charlie," Lotus pushed him away gently "hi, this is Ace, my—"

"Boyfriend," I shook his hand firmly "now, what makes you think you can just kiss my girlfriend?" I wrapped my arm firmly around Lotus' waist.

The man chuckled "Well, does he know?" He asked looking at Lotus.

Before she could answer I snapped my fingers on his face "Eyes up here and yes I do know but that doesn't give you the right to kiss my girl."

"It's okay, Ace," Lotus whispered rubbing my chest in circular motions which actually calmed me down "he didn't know that we are together."

"How long has this been going on?" Charlie asked with a smile.

"A couple of months," I said before Lotus could speak and then one of the girls behind the counters shouted 'Next' "that's us, baby girl," I pecked her lips.

"Nice meeting you, Ace," he said.

"Can't say the same," I walked pass him with the suitcases in my hands.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.7K 81
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
284 18 6
••• Sinclair and Christal. She's just a pretty face, with a smile that'll make heads turn. Many would consider her a perfect princess with no worries...
1.7M 2.3K 3
"You're not serious right?" He gave me a bored look, turning around to face me completely. He brought his face a little closer and parted his lips t...
22.8K 165 24
You were just hired as a live-in nanny, but you're growing dangerously close to your new boss. Can you handle the consequences of a forbidden romance...