Crush x Reader IMAGINES || pt...

By doritea_

I'm back again with another crush x reader book! ~--♠--~ Have you ever wondered how... More

•THE BASICS•
Crush x Reader: BOOK
Boyfriend!Crush x Sick! Reader: NURSE
Bestfriend!Crush x Reader: CALL ME
Bestfriend!Crush x Reader: CALL ME (PT. 2)

Upperclassman!Crush x Reader: Before you go

1.7K 36 45
By doritea_

#2: Before you go..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kinda want to do this today to him, he's going to probably leave.. since he'll be in 11th grade next year, there's a chance I'll never see him again but I'm a coward though so here it is! (Also this isn't the exact situation I'm in, it's a lot worse.)~❀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day, you inhaled deeply. It was 1 AM in the morning.

You laid in bed cuddled up to your blanket unable to sleep, today was the last day you could possibly talk to your crush, it was his last day in school- it was the last day of school. Tomorrow started your summer break.

You tossed and turned in your bed, you still couldn't sleep.

"I.. want to talk to C/N..." you muttered, you closed your eyes and tried your best to sleep, your stomach had butterflies from imagining on how you'll approach him.

You finally drifted into sleep with him in your thoughts.

.

.

.

Your phone's alarm rang signalling it was finally time to attend school, today wasn't only the last day of school, but also last of exams.

You got up ate breakfast then showered, it was 6 AM, you stared at the mirror after showering, you looked into it and tried to rehearse how you'll approach him.

"Hi there C/N-" wait, you weren't even close, scratch the first name basis.

"Hi there C/L/N!"

"Hey there handsome-" no.

"Hello C/L/N, I heard you're leaving for 11th grade?" no, seems too suspicious that I stalk him too much.

You gave up and just decided to brush your teeth. You were finally done, you then wore your school uniform.

You sat down on your bed and took out your phone, you got a notification, C/N just tweeted.

'C/N: heading to school early.'

You put on your socks quickly and wore your school shoes, you had took your bag along, grasping your phone you decided whether or not to come to school early, you decided you were so that's what you did. You sped walked to school hoping to see him before exams start.

For you inspiration, you know.. goodluck before exams!

While walking you noticed that it was pretty windy today, the sudden cold air made you shiver.

"I thought it was going to be summer..." you muttered.

You kicked rocks in the street, you were getting more and more anxious as you neared the school.

As you entered the school's premises you immediately looked around to see if he was there. There were students who came early just walking around campus.

You decided to head inside the building, once you did your eyes scanned the empty halls.

'was this a joke?' you thought,

Suddenly you saw the H/C boy go down from the stairs, his E/C eyes were captivating, you felt your face heat up.

He was so close, he was alone, he was only a few steps away.

You thought of how you were supposed to greet him when you heard his friend call out to him.

"Hey C/N!" his bestfriend called out to him from behind you, C/N brushed past you, you felt your heart flutter.

"Sup man."

"Dude, what are you planning to do this summer?" His bestfriend asked,

"Uhh.. watch Netflix? If I don't have a girlfriend." He joked, I froze. I knew C/N was single but I remember his drop dead gorgeous and perfectly smart ex.

She was basically Gucci and you were Walmart.

Your heart sank, you decided to walk away and up the stairs, your hair hid your face. You started to back out on your plan.

You went into your class and decided to study before exams started.

.

.
.

I

t was break time, you had gone out of class with your squad. You all headed to the cafeteria when you noticed the boy you liked walked in alone. Your friends nudged you, you shook your head face heating up.

The cafeteria wasn't so crowded today, it was rather peaceful, maybe because you came rather early before the other kids could come.
You bought some snacks then sat down on an empty table with your friends which are conveniently one table away from C/N

Your eyes wandered towards him, he was sat face away from your direction, but you could see him scrolling through his phone.

"Earth to Y/N." your friend nudged you, you stared at her.

"O-Oh! Sorry? Yes???"

"Ah she was looking at C/-hmmppp." B/F/N's mouth was covered by your other friend.

"Don't be so loud, ya idiot." your friend told B/F/N

"Oops sorry!" she looked at you and apologized, you nodded.

"So Y/N when are you planning to talk to him?" B/F/N asked.

"I honestly don't wanna do it anymore." you said looking down at your hands.

They gasped.

"Girl! Don't miss your chance." your friend told you,

"But what if I become all nervous?"

"..Y/N... All you have to do is say Hi." B/F/N said

"But still! That takes up a lot of courage.." you whisper yelled at your bestfriends.

"Want us to do it for you?" they asked, you shook your head in panic. They had mischievous grins,

"Please no. I'll do it myself."

"He's alone right now." you friend said,

"Like Ernesto De la Cruz once said, seize your moment." B/F/N quoted the Disney movie. You rolled your eyes,

"But he died." I said,

"Exactly." she said, we all stared at her.

"Wow." you said, then you all somehow burst out laughing.

You glanced at C/N, you caught him looking your way, but not assuming directly at you.

You looked behind you and saw his squad coming.

"Oh.. looks like you missed your chance.." B/F/N said, your other friend pat your back.

"There's always after-school."

.

.

.
Y

ou had just finished your last exam. Math, and you were pretty much mentally drained afterwards, you knew you wouldn't get a perfect score. You gulped as you thought of finally approaching C/N, you dreaded dismissal but since time doesn't go backwards, the bell rang.

You teacher collected your test papers, you all got ready to get leave, when your teacher spoke up.

"Okay class, tomorrow is your summer break, it was a great school year. Have fun kids." She briefly said, and you all cheered and left after a few minutes because if got sentimental in there.

You look at your watch and saw it was already 10 minutes after dismissal. You wondered if you were even gonna catch C/N, what if he already left? Your squad had already gone home but you decided to check C/N's classroom. Empty.

You sighed, you were walking back to the staircase pretty disappointed, you heard a familiar voice, singing.

C/N was a great singer, you saw him with earphones on, he was in an empty classroom,

But that song, you knew that, you've heard that before..

"Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad"

Your face heated up hearing him sing ILYSB, you felt nervous, what if he liked someone? What if he caught you snooping? You listened intently, he had his back turned to you. He was sat in an empty seat, you assumed he had his eyes closed getting into that music.

"And you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place
And you need to know"

"That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face"
You couldn't help quietly sing along.

Suddenly he stopped, you hoped he didn't hear you. You gulped and hid behind the wall, thinking of an escape plan.

You heard him getting up his seat, you stood up and pretended you were only passing by.

You stopped walking when you remembered what you had came here for. You turned around and met his gaze.

"O-oh! Hi there C/L/N.." you greeted the boy pretending as if you didn't expect him to be there.

"Hey there L/N," the boy greeted you with a smile, you were surprised he even remembered you.

"Heard you're leaving?"

"Yeah.." he scratched the back of his head,

"Ah, that's a shame, too bad we didn't become friend while you're here...."

"We can always become friends." He smiled warmly

"Then... Before you go, can we become friends?" you asked shyly

"sure."

And that's how you became friends with C/N,
You guys became close soon, even when he moved to a different school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.3M 68.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
588K 48.9K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...