You just have to say sorry (J...

By EUNB14EVER

"It's because of that behaviour of yours that people leave you." - Y/n "Please forgive me. I want you back."... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII

V

4.6K 147 14
By EUNB14EVER

Irene : Y/n?

You looked at her then you hugged her tightly.

Y/n: Unnie !

You cried in her chest but she didn't said anything and just rubbed your back and caressed your head.

Seulgi : Y/n, what happened ?

Y/n: Jennie...s-she *sniff* is a pabo...

Irene sighed and kissed your forehead.

Irene : Calm down baby.

Seulgi : I'm going to-

Y/n: Unnie...

You took her wrist and she looked at you worried.

Y/n: Don't worry...

She sighed then nodded.

Irene : I'll bring you to your house okay ?

Y/n: Yeah, thank you Hyunnie.

She smiled and nodded. You went to Yerin and SinB's house and they kissed your forehead then you entered. SinB came worried and hugged you tightly.

SinB : Are you okay ? Umji and Yuju called telling us that you and Jennie had a fight again. Your eyes are red ! Did you cry ?

She hugged you more tight and you chuckled.

Y/n: It's okay unnie...

SinB : If she do anything more tell me baby. I'm really worried about you and I know Jennie is the love of your life.

You nodded and kissed her cheek.

Y/n: Don't worry unnie. I know you're here for me.

She smiled then nodded and kissed your cheek.

SinB : Yerin went to Jennie you know.

Your eyes widen.

Y/n: And just now you tell me that ? Where are they ?

SinB : Probably in your house.

You nodded and runned there. You arrived and knocked on the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
245K 8.7K 76
"Do you still remember me ?" Why is she asking that ? "Speak Y/N ! Do you ?" "J-Jennie...I don't know...what happened..." Is she crying now ? what's...
58.1K 1.5K 23
Every night I should've cried over how special you were, every night I should've realized what I had. I should've kept you longer beside me. But, I d...
42.8K 1.2K 10
You have 10 days to confess before she leaves.