Dreading The Mafia

Bởi coinikee

I stared at the man who'd kidnapped me, my heart pounding. His green eyes burned me. Burned me until I was no... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39

Part 40

53K 1.9K 270
Bởi coinikee

Part 40

Epilogue
2 years later

"Mama! My gun!" Adrina cried out as her twin Alcina ran away with her gun in her hand. I shook my head at my daughters and wondered what was I going to do with these two. These two hardly ever got along and it just made me think about what would happen when these two would grow up.

"Grams? Can you please look at your great-granddaughters and tell them to behave with each other? When would they understand that as family they had to stick together? These two are always fighting," I complained to my grandmother who had been sitting outside on the patio and watching my daughters running around.

"Non preoccuparti, mia figlia, tua madre e tua zia litigavano allo stesso modo ma sono cresciute per essere vicine. Quindi non agitarti per i combattimenti tra fratelli non è altro che normale," my grandmother replied, causing me to shake my head with a sigh. If it were not for her, then I would've gone crazy trying to handle these two and their father was a whole other thing altogether. ()

Meeting my grandmother after all that Renzo had done to me was nothing short of a miracle for me. I never thought I would get to see her ever again. But after Malia came home from the hospital that was when Renzo surprised me with a trip to my old home where my grandmother had been living.

I was afraid her health would not be okay but I was proven wrong when I saw her healthy and happy in our home. And that's when she revealed to me the biggest secret; the secret which made me realize that saying yes to Renzo's proposal was the right decision.

My grandmother told me, that when she heard about me being kidnapped, she had wanted to alert the entire country to search for me. But Renzo had visited her and the two of them had been in constant contact. Renzo, much to my surprise, had made sure that she was well taken care of. He had ordered a couple of maids and nurses to handle my grandma's needs while he had been dealing with me.

However, despite her trying to reassure me that Renzo hadn't hurt her, it was difficult for me to believe that everything had been going smoothly between him and her. And upon asking, she did admit to the fact that all had not been smooth between Renzo and her but she would not divulge the details to me. But she was happy that I had chosen to marry Renzo. My grandmother was a strange woman; though she was fierce and protective, she was also a romantic. And when I told her about Renzo and I, she acted as if I'd told her the love story that had perfection written all over it.

And when Renzo and I finally got married, I told him that I wanted my grandmother to come and live with us. And though he did not like the fact that my grandma would be staying with us—because he did not want to be disturbed during sex—he agreed; mostly because I refused to budge.

So, Renzo and I along with my grandma and Malia begun living under the same roof. And I had to say, it was peaceful and life had been nothing but perfect for me. I had gotten everything I wanted...which included my career in the dance industry.

After being kidnapped, I thought my career in dance was over, but Renzo continued to surprise me. His proposal was crazy enough, yet he gave me the surprise of my life when he revealed a dance studio which he had built for me and wanted to give me as a wedding present—fulfilling my wish to dance.

"But this is frustrating. They only listen to Renzo, why is that?" I asked her, frustrated as I heard Adrina's cries become louder, which had me getting up and jogging over to where she sat crying, while Alcina continued to play with the gun. I did not understand why Renzo decided to give them a weapon at such a young age but these seemed as if they were born to use weapons.

"Mama!" Adrina wailed, tears streaming down her chubby face.

"Adrina, dolcezza, non piangere. Tua sorella restituirà la pistola, non ti preoccupare," I murmured as I picked up my daughter and held her close to me. I did not know what was it about this particular gun but my daughters always fought over it. (Adrina, sweetie, do not cry. Your sister will give the gun back; don't you worry)

"Mama, she bad," Adrina said, bawling her eyes out as she clung to me.

"No, sweetheart, don't say that. She is your sister and you love your sister. It's okay if she wants to play with the gun; it is okay to share." I told her, keeping my voice soft as I stroked her hair which was much like Renzo's hair. The girls have gotten my eyes but the rest they got from my husband, who was probably with Adone and the Aresco twins.

"Mama!" I watched Alcina running over to me, the gun held out in her hand. "Ecco mamma." I took the gun from her and closed my eyes when I felt her hugging my leg. (Here Mama)

"See Adrina? She gave you back the gun. Now no need to cry, sweetie." I smiled at my daughter as I wiped the tears from her face and put her down before bending down and hugging both of my girls tightly. Yes, they drove me crazy, but they also completed my world.

"Okay, I am officially jealous. My two angels are giving more attention to their mamma." I heard Renzo say as he walked over to us.

"Papa!" They both said in unison before throwing themselves at him and I would've been scared had I been certain of his capability of catching them both.

"How are my beautiful daughters?" Renzo asked as he hugged them tightly as if he hadn't seen them for days.

"Papà ti voglio bene," Alcina said, kissing his cheek. (Dad, I love you)

"Anch'io ti amo, mio ​​feroce guerriero," he replied. (I love you, too, my fierce warrior)

"I loub you, papa." I heard Adrina say, shyly.

"And I love you too, my brave fighter." Renzo kissed her cheek before pulling them in for a tight hug. He then released them and locked his eyes with mine and I swear to God I felt my sex heating up with the intense look he was giving me. How the hell did he manage to do that in front of our daughters? Did he not have any shame?

Do you really want the answer to that question?

Alright yes, it was a pointless question to ask but this man was irresistible to me and I needed him right now but too bad I could not have him because we were not in our room.

After hugging the girls for a couple of times, Renzo left them to play with each other and strode over to me. He kissed me tenderly which had my knees turning to jelly but fortunately I managed to stay upright.

"Hello sugarplum," he whispered against my lips, causing my core to tighten and beg for him. He really needed to stop seducing me in front of so many people. For the love of God, my grandmother was sitting right there!

"Did you have fun with the others?" I asked him, trying to change the subject because my sex could not handle having him turn me on, and Renzo was excellent at turning me on.

"Of course. And they are coming over for dinner over the weekend," he answered, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

"Of course I know. And I am excited to share the good news with them," I said with a grin.

"Do we really have to tell them right now? Can't we wait until later?" He murmured as he nuzzled my neck. I knew what he was doing but it was not going to work.

"No, we decided we will tell everyone after two months. And if we don't tell them now, then they would find out anyways," I argued. This was something I could not hide, no matter how much I wanted to.

"Do you think it'll be twins again?" He asked, causing me to smile.

"I don't know. Do you want another set of twins, isn't one enough?" I teased.

"I am happy whether it's one or two. Because I wanted you and I got you, so I got everything I wanted. And with these two little angels, there is nothing more that I want. However, if we do have more children in the future, it'll be just more happiness for us," he replied.

"Well I have no choice but to agree with you on that." I chuckled before kissing him. I wondered if anybody else felt like kissing their beloved continuously because I could not get enough of him. If it was possible, I would never stop kissing him.

"I love you so much, sugarplum," he said, keeping a firm hold on me. This man drove me insane and I knew this would never end. Life with this man would never be normal and I loved every second of it. I knew if it was any other man, then I would not have been where I was today.

"I love you too." I told him, pecking him on the lips.

"Where is Malia?" He enquired, glancing left and right, hoping to see his sister.

"She is inside. Don't worry about her," I said, feeling at peace knowing that he was here now. I hate being away from him.

"I'm not worried about her. I want her to come here and watch over the girls so I can take to you bed and fuck you six ways to Sunday," he responded with a soft frown.

I shook my head with a smile. Even though his insatiable sex drive seemed to leave me exhausted, I liked the fact that he wanted me so much that he could never get enough of me, because at the end of the day, that was exactly how I felt and I wanted him to love me as much as I loved him.

"Of course. Do you really want to do that with my grandmother here? And you know she can watch over the girls," I suggested.

"I know you are eager to get fucked by me, sugarplum, but I would prefer Malia handling the girls as your grandmother has her hands full with you; so that is why, I need my sister to come and watch over them," he clarified.

"Oh, I see."

When Malia moved in with us, Renzo had been frosty with her at best, but slowly he began to warm up to her to the point that he started to accept her as his sister. And I was happy for both of them because they now had each other when the rest of the family was out to destroy them.

"Yes, I know you want me to babysit, little brother," Malia said as she walked out of the house towards us.

"For the last time, I am not little," Renzo complained as he begun tugging me along, obviously in the direction of the house.

"Where are you taking me?" I feigned ignorance, trying my best not to give into the heat that was pooling in my sex. It had been almost three hours since he last fucked me and I was already yearning for more.

"You know exactly where I am taking you, sugarplum." He did not say anything after that, just continued walking and tugging me along. With every step that I took, my excitement mounted because I could not wait to get down and dirty with him and Renzo was excellent when it came to dirty sex.

However, my expression dropped as disappointment seeped in my bones when he opened the room to my dance studio and stepped inside.

The studio had a floral wallpaper against one wall while the other three had mirrors, which meant that I was surrounded by mirrors, something Renzo loved whenever he came to watch me dance. The lights and the flooring had been done perfectly to suit my taste and needs, which made me wonder how did Renzo know what kind of lights and floor I preferred. The answer to which he never gave me and said how he would never reveal his secrets.

"Wh—What are we doing here?" I thought we would go for another for sex or two. This pregnancy was making me horny and I wasn't even ashamed of it.

"What do you mean? I want you to dance for me, that is why I brought you here," he answered, leaving my hand to go and sit on the lone chair which Renzo had ordered just for him. No one except him was allowed to enter my studio, especially when I was dancing.

"But I thought..." I trailed off, not knowing how to tell him. He knew perfectly well what I wanted and yet he was not giving it to me. That was not fair! The pregnancy hormones were driving me crazy.

Renzo chuckled before standing up and coming over to me. He cupped my face and kissed me tenderly. "Sugarplum, do you have any how beautiful you look when you are dancing?"

"Uh no?" I really did not know, because when I was dancing, I was lost in my own world and not looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"You take my breath away, sweetheart. It takes everything in me to restrain myself and not disturb you, even though all I want is to grab you and fuck you hard until you remember nothing but my name. So yes, I want to see you dance because seeing you alive brings me to life," he said, sincerity and love shining in his eyes.

"Oh." I did not know he felt that way, but it only helped my heart relax and blush a thousand different shades of red.

"Yes. So I do want you to dance for me because soon you will not be able to do it because of the baby or babies. So let me see you dance one last time," he requested.

"Well since you asked so nicely, who am I to deny you." Giving him a swift peck, I gestured for him to take his seat and got ready to perform for him.

This man plucked me from my world and dropped me into his.

He made me hate him but I fell for him when he showed me his true nature.

And now that we were one, I knew there was nothing I wouldn't do for him.

So I performed for him.

I would always perform for him. 

The End

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author's Note. 

Hi guys, 

Happy Mafia Monday, here is the epilogue, I hope you all like it. Thank you all so much for your love and support, you have no idea how much it means to me. I am truly blessed to have such amazing readers like you all. Thank you all so much.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share, it would mean a lot to me.

Okay, so coming now to my stories. I know you are all waiting for Adone's stories along with the remaining two stories in the King's series but I am really sorry but I will not be starting a new story right away, simply because this is my senior year in college and I am doing my dissertation along with my other courses so it is really difficult for me to juggle so many stories along with my assignment, so forgive me for that. The stories will come as soon as the semester ends and I will get some time, I hope you all understand.

Moreover, I want to thank each and every one of you for reading and supporting this story among all else; I know my schedule has been crazy and I have not been updating regularly and I'm so sorry for all that, college is crazy. And I'm sorry if this story was not as good as you guys expected, I will try my best to improve in the future.

So once again, thank you all so much. I love you all. 

Thank you for reading.

Until next time.

Take care.

Ciao.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

629K 22.9K 33
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Toxicity, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel fr...
Right Behind You Bởi bb2410

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

220K 16.6K 81
Riny "Kae" Francisque is definite that she will never live to see the day of her true happiness. It has been set in stone since the day that she was...
3.1M 93.1K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...
19.1K 424 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...