Sinful Acts

By esraxbedir

Hearing his steps come closer his finger touches the tip of his knife "you'll find that your head will be on... More

Sinful Acts
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
* XV *
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
"He nearly got you"

I

17.2K 318 425
By esraxbedir

His hand slowly moved up my thigh. My ragged breathing was probably noticeable but he fondly found that amusing as I could see his smirk from the corner of my eye. He slowly started making slow circles on the inside of my thigh with his thumb, I abruptly took his hand and tried to remove it, his head snapped towards mine and I could see the lust in his eyes. "Stop" I half moaned as his hand tightened around my thi-

"VICTORIA PRINCETON" I jolted upwards from my bed only realizing that my mother stood before me.

"It is 1 in the afternoon" I groaned at my mum's frustration. "I told you to go to bed early last night and I don't think your night routine takes more than 5 minutes" her hands planted on her hips, staring straight at me. Only I had nothing to say.

"Sorry?" She did a 2-second prayer which she always does when she gets really really mad at something or in this case someone.

"Get.up" she said slowly before leaving my room. I collapsed straight onto my soft pillows once again.

Who else's mother always disrupts a perfectly good dream. Why was my mother so stressed about today anyways?

Oh shit.

"The Masquerade" I got up rapidly and ran in the bathroom. The only person capable of helping me through this mess is Kelly. As if on cue with my thinking she bursts in my room "important day ahead, get your ass up"

A couple of hours later Kelly is stuck on doing my hair for this event.

"Kelly will you stop pulling my hair," I said for the hundredth time.

"Well maybe if you hadn't of wasted 5 hours binge-watching Thor over and over, we wouldn't be in such a hurry getting to this fucking ball" she slapped my hand from my hair.

"Why do you care so mu- OW" I brought my hand to my hair again. 

She sighed before stopping what she was doing "I don't care Vic but honestly I need a man or else-"

"Your gonna be a cat lady" I finished her sentence off, she nods enthusiastically. 

"Are you excited to see William at the masquerade ball or maybe his hot friends Chris and Caleb" I could literally see her eyebrows wiggling about.

"Kelly, William was a 5 second crush I had" I said brushing her off.

"ha 5 seconds my ass, more like 5 years. I see the why you look at him everytime he comes into class" She swang my chair around and kneeled down holding both armrests and looked straight into my already 'what the fuck' gestured eyes.

"Girl - she poked my chest - you need - poke - to... get ... laid" she turned around and walked out the room.

"I had several crushes in High school" I shouted.

"No you didn't" she shouted from somewhere in the house.

I laughed it off. "it is not funny missy" she poked her head from behind the door frame. She knew I hated that word which my mother used so frequently on me.

I turned around and faced the mirror again ready to apply some foundation. I only liked him for awhile. I stopped. Okay, maybe that is a long time. I've kept myself busy with fantasising about Chris Hemsworth at least.

Hearing a bag zip being open, I heard some rustling going on behind me.
I chuckled "Kelly do you need some help?"

No response.

"Your mum is fucking crazy" Kelly suddenly said, I laughed and turned around.

"Tell me something I don't kn- oh my god" I dropped my foundation and stared at the dress in front of me.

"Your momma is trying to get you laid tonight" Kelly said in her Alabama voice.

I couldn't speak, I expected some ugly old ancient dress that was probably worn by nuns.

"Kelly stop messing with me, no way she bought that for me. With even the slightest intention of me wearing it " I said in disbelief.

"Maybe she's tryna marry you off" Kelly started laughing. "Not funny" I said throwing a pillow her way.

"No way in hell am I going to try that thing on" Did someone steal my mum, because she doesn't even allow me to wear shorts in summer.

"You sure your mums a preacher" Kelly says while taking another look at the dress.

"Honestly I'm not so sure" I said staring at the peach fabric right in front of me.

"Damn if this is how she really is, I wonder how she is in bed" Kelly wiggled her eyebrows at me. Kelly is really one of a kind.

"Uhhh, ew" I chuckled.

"Probably a feisty little thing" Kelly finished off saying, trying to make me as uncomfortable as possible.

I grabbed another pillow and threw it at her.

"Hey, Hey" she covered her face with the dress while laughing.

I took another pillow and threw it at her again. I couldn't help but smile at my best friend.

"Let this dress be a token of my apology to you...missy" she said trying to duck from the pillows launched at her.

"Shut up!"

The door opened revealing Kelly's mother.

"Girls what is this racke- the dress!" She went towards my dress and picked it up.

"How many times do I have to iron this thing" I could see she mentally slapped herself.

"Alright, you girls get your makeup all done and shave... down there" she said smiling devilry.

"Mum!" Kelly hissed rolling her eyes.

"What, I'd be surprised if you girls didn't get some tonight" she said while doing a small groovy dance.

You see like most mums in our Town, Kelly's mother is divorced. Which is probably the reason why she is so out there and has a one of a kind crazy attitude. Now I think of it, it was probably Kelly's mum idea to buy me that over-the-top dress. As surprising as this is, my mother and her mum are outstandingly close, I sometimes believe their friendship works because they balance each other out. I always knew my mum was sort of a rebel in her days, probably why she turned to God. Although that point still hasn't made sense to me to this day.

Snapping me out of my thoughts by Kelly's pillow hitting my blank face "You should start applying my makeup you peasant" I stumbled backwards, bitch.

I hit my hand dramatically across my chest. "You would dare judge my class in society, you snob" I fire back overly sarcastically.

"I am very fondly aware of your slutty actions" she held her head extra high.

"Oh, how so missy" I smirked

"I hav- I have evidence" she pointed at me.

"Do you want your makeup done or not?" I said crossing my arms.

"YOU DAR-" she stopped midway, her phone rang beside me.

"I'll get it"

She ran towards me and grabbed the phone.
"No, no" she nervously chuckled.

"Is everything okay?" I said while she was checking her phone.

"Yeah my ... my auntie is calling" she said while she turned off the phone.

"Right okay" I said, I grabbed my brush and started applying my foundation. I could see her sighing as I looked in the mirror.

"This will only take an hour, you get started on your hair" I told Kelly.

"Alright then lil miss Bossy pants". And she's back.

***
"It doesn't fit!" I shouted.

"You are a terrible fucking liar Vicky" Kelly said. I could hear my mum's light gasp at Kelly's choice of words.

I smiled knowing that she would kill me if she ever found out how much I and Kelly cussed.

"Okay, okay, I think I got it on" I said looking in the mirror.

I look-I looked... weird. I loved how it hugged my body but I was too awkward as a person to wear this.

"Fuck me" a voice said, I jumped and rose my hand to my harshly beating heart.

"KELLY, what the f-"silently remembering my mum is just outside.

"Girl you look like a red lolly" what, I thought. "Kelly, what?" I shook my head smiling.

"You look" she brought her hands to her head " a bit like a stripper, oh well all for the better I suppose" She shouted.

"Alright Cardi B, go try on your stripper dress"

"Victoria Princeton!" My mum shouted.

"Is 'stripper' a bad word" Kelly whispered.

"Probably" I nervously chuckled.

She gave me a wink before closing her bedroom door, leaving me in my own thoughts with this dress.

"You will look beautiful" my head turns towards my mum. I smile and nod slightly "Thank you, I hope it fits properly" I hold out the dress in front of me.

She chuckles "I'll wait for you in the car, we can't be late Victoria so don't take too long"

Everyone looked so graceful in the Limo, even my dad with his tailored suit and tie. It was a big moment to let sink in but also a crazy one. What was expected of me felt nearly impossible for me to achieve at this ball. It's sole purpose is to find your soulmate, ridiculous. I haven't even had my first kiss, I was almost always socially awkward when I spoke to guys and I'm not having to keep a conversation for more than minute with one.

"Okay everyone here?" My mother did a headcount, she then relaxed and sat down. I'm guessing everyone is here.

Me, mother and father, Kelly and her mum, and me and Kelly's two bodyguards... don't get excited they are literally like age 50 and not hot at-fucking-all, whoever made up the fantasy that bodyguards are hot are terribly mistaken. Or my mother picked out the worst ones she could find. Thus ruining my and Kelly's secret dreams of having bodyguards as boyfriends.

What we were young and are still young for the record.

I gently rested my head against the window and sighed. What happens if I don't find someone. Will my parents be disappointed, why can't I marry an English guy because of his accent, I might as well as I'll have more personality information than meeting someone with a bloody mask on their face.

I closed my eyes.

"Victoria... Victoria darling you can't fall asleep." My mother gently said while stroking my hand.

"Hmmm" I murmured. Leave me alone women.

"You should check your makeup and hair, and put on your mask we are nearly here" I felt her stand up and move to the other side of the limo.

"Alright you cow, get the fuck up" I laughed while Kelly whispered some more dirty words in my ear.

We were almost here, I could feel it.

____________________

Kelly: Vote if you like Oreos
Victoria: Commen-
Kelly: - something Victoria needs.
Victoria: Really? Every time Kells
Kelly: I told you I was gonna get a Sugar Daddy
Author: No you are not Kelly.
Kelly: That's what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
83.5K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
67.8K 1.2K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...