IRREGULAR//21NBA

By hotcheetozzz

"You don't see shit like that everyday, I know that." More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
ARC 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 6

12.4K 606 1.7K
By hotcheetozzz

went to benihana today, and that shit was scrumptiousss🤤

i just woke up from a nap, so here u goooo

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 4 Months; 16-17 weeks pregnant

----//----

"You ok?"

Katorah snapped out of her daze, smoothly licking her lips as she nodded her head. The chatter and hustle of lunchroom filled her ears again, now that she was out of her little stupor.

"I'm good shortie."

Amber smiled before she continued talking. The woman was always so passionate about what she was talking about, how she felt, how much she wanted better for others. Katorah didn't mean to lose attention, she could listen to Amber talk for hours, but the woman was so pretty.

It was hard not getting lost in her beauty.

"After school, I gotta look for some dresses to go to the club in. You wanna come with?"

"Ain't we just go to the mall two days ago?" Katorah asked with a smile. Amber stayed shopping, so much to the fact that she mighy be obssessed.

"Ok, and?"

~

First day of school...

She had just transfer over to this new school for her senior year, her mom had wanted to moved away from her dad after they finally finalized the divorce. It was the first day, so she was told to wait near the office and a student would come and show her around.

"Wassup withchu ma?"

Katorah kept her eyes glued to her phone. All she heard was straight nigga, and was curious why the man was trying to get at her, especially looking how she did. About ninety-nine percent of niggas already could tell what was up by looking at her.

"You cute for a dyke."

She looked up from her phone, the chubby, darkskin man smiling awkwardly at her, golden grill in his mouth. From his hairdo, and just whole demeanor she could tell he was from Florida.

Katorah smacked her teeth. "Son, you buggin'. Fuckin' weirdo. Fuck out my face."

"Why you bein' so hostile? You a bitch, you still got a coochie. You can still be penetrated."

She was about to reach back and sock this nigga in the face, cuz she did fight niggas, when someone else beat her to it, a harsh slap sounding through the hallway.

The scent of strawberries hit her nose as she quickly turned to see who had the balls to hit the man like that. The first thing she noticed was that the woman was taller than her, which she found attractive as hell to be honest. She was lightskin, curvy as hell and short blonde buzzcut hair. The biggest frown adorned on her face, which was honestly adorable because she thought she was intimidating someone.

"You are fuckin' disgustin' Dieuson. You sound like a sexual predator, fuckin' creep."

Dieuson didn't seem to mad that he got slapped, sticking his tongue out, wagging it like a dog instead. He probably thought the gesture looked cute, but he couldn't look more slow.

"Watch yoself Amber, yo fine ass can most definitely get penetrated as well."

"And if you keep talkin' to me like that, you'll get penetrated too. With bullets. Bye crusty."

She grabbed Katorah'a hand, pulling her away down the hallway. Katorah let herself get dragged away, peeking at the woman's ass as she walked infront of her.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to come. My friends were holdin' me up."

They finally stopped and she turned around and sent Katorah a big pearly white smile.

"I'm Amber. Your Katorah, right?"

And from the that moment on, Katorah knew that she wanted the girl.

~

After that night Kentrell and Sheyaa spent making wings together, something was different.

They were closer than they had ever been, and if they weren't busy with work or school, they were hanging out. The pregnancy was making them extremely more comfortable with each other, and they stayed up late at night talking, ate together, went out to eat at all these new food places.

They didn't have to be so hard around each other, Sheyaa could sing his R&B songs all he wanted and Kentrell was actually really bratty sometimes.

The more Kentrell and Sheyaa hung out, the less Amber and him had time for each other, and he felt them quickly drifting apart. He still had love for the woman, but it didn't even feel like they were in a relationship anymore. And this had been happening ever since they found out that Kentrell was pregnant.

Amber had been hanging out with her friend Katorah a lot, so even when he wanted to make time to hang out with her, she already had plans. But he had been blowing Amber off to hang out with Kentrell as well, so he couldn't really get mad at the woman.

It wasn't the first thing on his mind, but he should probably break up with her. So they could at least have a friendship afterwards and before something bad happens.

Eh. He'll do it later.

~

"Come on mama, you finna make us late!" Sheyaa yelled up the stairs. Footsteps were heard above.

"Don't rush me bitch! I'm tryin' to find sumthin' to wear!" He heard Kentrell growl and then started stomping, letting Sheyaa know he was throwing a tantrum.

"Mane, I just bought these fuckin' pants! How the fuck they already gettin' tight on me!"

Sheyaa had already started walking up the stairs to make the short trip to Kentrell's room and walked in, seeing the shirtless man frown at himself in the mirror, eyes slightly watery. He looked down at the man, trying to keep a straight face. Sheyaa wasn't trying to laugh, but Kentrell's small outburts were just becomin' more and more cute each day, especially with that tummy he had. He tilted his head, smiling down at the man.

"What's wrong mama?"

"Look how fuckin' tight these pants are slime, I just bought these bitches!" And Sheyaa diverted his eyes lower to see. It was obvious that Kentrell had been gaining a lot of weight, and it sure was going somewhere. He found himself staring a bit hard as Kentrell hiked the pants up high, a small jiggle going throughout his lower body. Not trying to sound like some creep, but the man's thighs and ass were looking mighty plump right now.

"Why the fuck you be feedin' me so damn much nigga?"

Sheyaa laughed. "Oh, so it's my fault? You just blew up my phone three nights ago cuz yo ass wanted some ice cream at eleven o'clock at night. And you ain't even want no normal flavor, I had to go to two stores before I found that pistachio ice cream you wanted."

"Ok, and I appreciate that, but you still should of talked me out of it, so yea it's still yo fuckin' fault." He huffed as continue to look at himself, twisting his body.

"I'm startin' to look like a fuckin' pear."

"Correction: a cute fuckin' pear."

"Sheyaaaaa." Kentrell growled lowly at him as he blushed.

Sheyaa shrugged. "What nigga, I'm bein' honest. You gettin' a lil thick down there, so what. You look good mama, chill yo ass out."

The man stopped complaining after that, pouting as he put his sneakers on. Sheyaa began walking out, but not before smacking Kentrell's ass.

"YOU HOE ASS NIGGA!"

~

They were late to the yoga class because Kentrell decided to chase Sheyaa around the house with his pistol, and in order to save his own life, Sheyaa had to calm the man down by offering him food. A now happy Kentrell munched on his waffle fries as they walked through the door of the small, duck off establishment.

Sheyaa had found the class deep in the city, in a small area, so no one would recognize them. There were still going to get looks, but they were both more than capable of scaring off anybody who had a staring problem. This was a predominately white area anyway, so he would be surprised if any of these white folk would have the balls to say any slick shit to them anyway.

He quickly found out which room they were suppose to head to from the front desk and made their way there. He noticed Kentrell was walking slowly behind and stopped. The man was playing with the end of his hoodie, frown on his face.

He was nervous.

He waited for the man to catch up before he slung an arm around Kentrell bringing him close. "We'll be aight mama. I gotchu."

"Shut up, I'm fine." The man mumbled, though there was no heat behind the man's words.

"You shut up. Prideful ass nigga."

And they stayed like that until they finally found the door, room 210 A.

When they opened it and walked inside, all eyes were on them. Kentrell stiffened for a second, and Sheyaa's hand gently found his lower back, and pushed him further into the room.

"You two must be Sheyaa and Kentrell! My name is Mary, and welcome to my prenantal couples class. I have some extra yoga mats that you can pick from over there along the wall. Just choose a spot and follow along." She gave a nice, kind smiled at them, before moving back to the front of the class.

"Isn't that a man? How is he even pregnant?" One woman whispered, looking at them with a face of disgust, like they were aliens.

Sheyaa was about to open his mouth and promptly cuss the woman the fuck out, when Mary clasped her hands together, the sound echoing throughout the room.

"Beth, I highly suggest that you mind your own business. Instead of worrying about this lovely couple, worry about your spilt ends, why your casserole looks and smells like something that came out of a cows rear end, and why your husband keeps getting caught outside of gay bars. Trying to speak on other peoples lives when you barely have yours together isn't cute. Continue with your stretches, thank you." Mary smiled, sickly sweet as she continued to stretch, like she didn't just drop a bomb in the whole room.

Sheyaa and Kentrell snorted to themselves as the man behind Beth, who he could make a good assumption and say that that was the woman's husband shrugged, indifferent as Beth seethed.

After that, they got situated and sat around awkwardly for a second trying to figure out what to do. Mary saw them struggling and came over to assist them, quickly helping them both stretch before guiding them into the current position that the class were in.

"I feel stupid." Kentrell muttered as he frowned, slowly raising his arm above his head before bringing it down and repeating the action with his other arm.

"You suppose to be feelin' relaxed, not stupid." And Sheyaa did the motions as well.

"Why am I doin' this again?"

"Cuz Kentrell," Sheyaa gritted through his teeth as he leaned forward, stretching his back. "It's suppose to help you develop good breathin' and relaxin' techniques, so when you go into labor you more comfortable. So hush, and fuckin' relax."

"You mean." Kentrell pouted.

"Mmhmm." Sheyaa raised up and leaned into the man a bit, knocking the heads together gently.

They did a couple more poses, slowly but surely stretching their bodies out. It was pretty easy to follow along once they got the hang of it and Sheyaa felt himself relaxing as they went on.

"Ok, now where going to get a bit closer." And Mary wiggled her eyebrows causing everyone in the room to laugh except for Kentrell and Sheyaa.

"What the fuck she talkin' about?" Kentrell whispered and Sheyaa shrugged, confused himself. He ain't know shit about what happens in yoga.

"Please refrain from being handsy, that's the reason why you all are here in the first place." Mary laughed lightly before sitting down.

"For this first one we're going to stretch our pelvises. Mommies, I want you sit in the butterfly position and slowly lean back so your back is to the floor. Daddies get inbetween those legs, and grabbed those inner thighs, gently pushing away from the body."

Kentrell shifted next to him and Sheyaa turned to see him getting into position. Oh, so they were really doing this...

He was going to ask the man if he was comfortable with him putting his hands on his like that, but oh well. Sheyaa moved to get inbetween the man's open legs, and followed one couple next to him, grabbing the man's highest part of the man inner thighs. Kentrell kept moving and Sheyaa smacked his teeth.

"Why the fuck you movin' around so damn much, stay still nigga."

"It tickles mane, and yo hands kinda close to my dick." Sheyaa wasn't expecting Kentrell to say that and dropped his head, snickering along with the man.

"Damn, yo shit kinda chunky." Sheyaa's grip was gentle, but his fingers sunk into the man's thighs a little. He moved his hands a little, watching the thigh shake and Kentrell reached out and slapped his arm.

"Nigga, I'll pop you in yo shit, stop playin' with me."

"You ain't finna do shit." And Sheyaa applied light pressure, pushing away from the man's body.

"Mama."

"What negro?"

"You know what's my favorite part of the chicken?"

"..."

"What's my favorite part of the chicken?"

Kentrell smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes. "What Sheyaa?" He sighed.

"The thighs." And Sheyaa wiggled his eyebrows before he felt himself snort childishly. Kentrell shook his head, smiling fondly.

"You so fuckin' lame. Corny ass."

After that the positions only seemed to get worse, he was in charge of rubbing, kneading and pressing Kentrell all over his body. He was trying to keep a neutral face but it was hard when he was it charge of opening Kentrell's legs open and shit.

Sheyaa didn't want to make the excuse that he was a nigga, so of course he liked to look at ass, especially if it was all in his face. But at that moment...he was a hundred percent nigga that like to look at ass, cause damn.

Currently Kentrell's ass was pressed up against his crotch as he bent over to slowly reaching out infront of him. Mary had instructed all the soon to be dads to stand behind the moms for support, holding their waist so they couldn't fall over.

Kentrell's ass fit on him like it belonged there, and bounced a little when Kentrell lost his balance for a second.

"Say slime, you betta' hold on to my ass, ya heard me. Cuz if you let me fall, I'll punch you dead in yo shit."

"Bruh shut up, ain't nobody finna let you fall." And Sheyaa only did what he was told, grip on the man's waist tightening as he brought him back closer against him.

Sheyaa felt a tad bit guilty, because he really wasn't suppose to be thinking the shit he was. His dick was stirring slightly and he gritted his teeth, waiting semi patiently waiting for Mary to start them off on another pose.

"Ok, now were going to close off our class with this last position. Very cutesy."

So now they sat close, Kentrell's back to Sheyaa'a stomach as they sat against the wall. He snaked his arms around to place his hands on top of Kentrell's, both their hands resting on the shorter man's protruding stomach. They rubbed the belly together in small circles.

Kentrell leaned his head back into the crook of his neck and Sheyaa rested his head over the man's open shoulder, eyes closed, calmly and in their own little world. This close he smelt that familiar aroma of coconut oil in the man's hair, and found the scent to be relaxing. The smaller man was warm against him, and slowly their breathing matched each others.

Kentrell sighed quitely against him.

"What's wrong mama?" He whispered in the man's ear. A shiver went down Kentrell's body as he yawned lowly.

"I'm tied."

Sheyaa hummed, hands continuing to slowly rubbing the stomach. "Hold off a little bit longer, class ends in about ten minutes. After that, daddy will take you straight home, ok?"

"Ok."

Sheyaa playfully nudged the man with his head. "Ok what?"

Kentrell's eyes were still closed, but the man's mouth pulled up into a smile anyway.

"Ok daddy." And Sheyaa chuckled, very satisfied with the answer.

"I'm startin' to think that yo ass gets off to me callin' you that."

"Maybe I do."

Kentrell's nose scrunched up cutely. "Mane, you nastyy nigga."

After today, maybe Sheyaa was.

~

Sheyaa was becoming a frequent guest in Kentrell's room and his overall house, so much that Kentrell cleared out a drawer for him to keep some clothes in and he had his own toothbrush in Kentrell's bathroom.

"Say mane, you betta chill with all that." Kentrell mumbled.

Nowadays they found any reason to hang out, especially like right now. Kentrell complained that he wanted someone to take a nap with him and Sheyaa was for it. Who didn't like naps?

"Why you hoggin' the covers? Ain't you hot enough?" Sheyaa grumbled, cold, while Kentrell wrapped the whole comforter around himself, looking like a burrito. He absentmindedly took out his phone, taking a picture of the man, the only thing visible being his face. He snorted a little, looking at the picture before he reached over to Kentrell's nightstand to place it in the drawer.

"How you want me to take a nap witchu, but you bein' stingy with the covers?" He tried to tug a little bit of blanket off the man, other hand occupied with boredly opened the drawer to slide his phone inside. He succeeded in doing so, but then, his hand pressed against something hard...and bumpy?

"What the hell-" He mumbled. Taking it out completely, he looked at the object with curiousness of a child. It was black, material smooth and a look to be about five or six inches long. The tip was fat, before it tapered down to a slimmer shape. The bottom looked to have a button and against his better judgement, he clicked on it.

He jumped a little when it started vibrating in his hand, but it was so quiet, you could barely hear it. The more he looked at it, the more it kind of looked like...a dick?

Sheyaa eyes widned as he finally realized what it was, and he wheezed, untentionally loud. That seemed to get Kentrell to opened his eyes and as soon as they made eye contact, Sheyaa was being tackled.

"Why the fuck are you goin' through my shit slime?!" And by his voice, Sheyaa could clearly tell that the other man was embarassed.

"Is this what you was referrin' too when you said you'll be fine not havin' sex?"

The his face was then being smushed and he laughed, licking the man's hand. Kentrell yelped, before socking him in the arm, which actually kind of hurted.

"Mane, I'm for real finna stab you in yo shit." Kentrell growled, still trying to reach for the toy. When he finally grabbed a hold of it, he snatched it away from Sheyaa.

"Chill mama, it ain't nothin' to be embarassed about."

Silence passed over them as Kentrell moved to put the vibrator back in the drawer. Sheyaa toyed with the comforter before looking up at the man.

"So you finna show me how you use it, or-"

And then Kentrell was kicking him off the bed.

He laughed on the ground, clutching his stomach as Kentrell peeked from over the bed, hazel eyes crinkling up as he smiled.

~

Maybe this wasn't a good idea. He probably should of just bought her with them when they went to their next ultrasound appointment.

Sheyaa glared as his mom eyed Kentrell warily, like she really couldn't believe what she was seeing. Kentrell shifted around nervously, his shirt lifted up to show his stomach as he sat on the couch. Sheyaa sat besides him, leg bouncing, on go if anything popped off.

After a whole nother minute, he smacked his teeth at her.

"Ma, can you stop lookin' at him like that?" She was being so rude, and her staring was only stressing his baby mama out and it was pissing him off.

Ever since they had that arguement, their relationship had been a little rocky. Don't get Sheyaa wrong, he loved his mom with all his heart, but as of recentely, her ignorance towards the situation wasn't making it easy for him to enjoy her company.

She stood up, finished with her inspection, turning her back as she walked to the kitchen.

"You two do realize what this means, right?"

Sheyaa rolled his eyes. That was the best he was going to get out the woman, she was stubborn as hell. Of course she was going to try and make this a lecture, he should of known better to expect anything more from her.

Black parents never wanted to to apologize to their kids, even when they were in the wrong.

Kentrell scooted over a little, body warm and close as he knocked shoulders with Sheyaa. He took a sip of the water bottle Sheyaa gave him before speaking.

"What's wrong?"

"It ain't that serious."

Kentrell flicked him in the head, unimpressed. "Stop being stubborn and talk. You always keepin' how you feel inside, that not good nigga. If it's botherin' you, then it's important. Now speak, fo' I beat yo ass."

Not wanting to face the wrath of his baby mama, he sighed. "I just want an apology bruh. After all that disrepectful ass shit she said," he shook his head annoyed. "If it was the other way around, she would of been demandin' me to apologize to her ass."

"Well, talk to her about it. She gotta realize that you getter older, you bout to be twenty soon. You should be able to voice how you feel to her, no problem. Especially to her, she's yo ma."Kentrell passed him the water bottle as he nodded, taking it gratefully, drinking from it.

They sat in silence for a second before Kentrell reached forward and opened Sheyaa's chinese food that they had gotten before coming over.

"What are you doin'-"And Kentrell pick up some of his chicken fried rice with his spoon, before holding it up with one hand, his other hand below to catch any stray grains of food that fell.

"Open up bitch."

Sheyaa looked at Kentrell before glancing down at the spoon and smiling. He leaned forward and opened his mouth and let Kentrell feed him.

They continued like that for a while, Sheyaa letting himself getting feed and snickering when Kentrell started eating his food as well.

Eyes peeked from around the corner, watching quietely.

~

"Do you gotta go mane?" Kentrell had a tight grip on his hand, and would not let him leave for anything. He had been at Kentrell's all day, and needed to go out and take care of business. The pregnant man wasn't exactly understanding that though.

"C'mon mama, you know daddy gotta go make some plays." He grabbed the shorter man's hand and gently removed it from his wrist. Kentrell started pouting something serious, bottom lip quivering. Sheyaa smiled at how babyish the man was being.

Kentrell was allowing himself to act so needy infront of him, showing that he was hundred percent comfortable around the older man. The hormones were making Kentrell act clingy as hell, but Sheyaa couldn't really find it in himself to be bothered.

He liked it even.

"Remember this the money that buy you all that food."

"Sheyaaaa." The man whined from the bed, bouncing on the mattress.

"Kentrellll." He mimicked the man.

Kentrell continued to pout, before he slowly started to smirk, the grin spreading wide on his face. Still on the bed, the man got on all fours, steadily crawling over to where Sheyaa stood at foot of the bed, with the grace of a black cat, stalking its prey. The taller man stood still as Kentrell advanced on him, hazel eyes hooded as he gazed at the Sheyaa.

"Please stay big daddy."

At those words Sheyaa felt a strong warm feelings rush down his body.

"Please daddy?" And Kentrell tilted his head coyly, biting his lip, as he rested his hands on the man's sides. He was dangerously close to Sheyaa's crotch when he stuck out a pink tongue, it ghosting over the place they both knew his dick was teasingly. Kentrell raised up higher, one hand on Sheyaa's chest as the other one reached down and grabbed ahold of Sheyaa's hand. He stuck out his tongue again before guiding Sheyaa's thumb down on the muscle.

Sheyaa watched the whole thing in surprise, and then the shorter man took it a step further, closing his mouth around the thumb, sucking it softly. His mouth was warm, wet, and he felt Kentrell smiled around the digit, never breaking eye contact with him the entire time he did so.

And in those couple seconds of silence between the two, Sheyaa thoughts have never been so dirty, unpure, and explicit.

"U-Uh-"

And then Kentrell fell back against the bed, laughing hard as he clutched his stomach.

"Gotcho ass! You fruit loop, taste the rainbow, gay ass bitch!" The man howled as he laughed into his covers.

"You shoulda seen yo fuckin' face mane! You was lookin' stupid as fuck, talkin' bout sum 'u-uh'," And Kentrel howled. Sheyaa rolled his eyes, feeling his face burn.

"Bruh whateva'." And Sheyaa moved to slip on his shoes, ready to go.

"You liked that daddyyy?" Kentrell cooed and Sheyaa simply smacked his teeth, zipping up his jacket, making the other man fall back and cackle even harder.

"You know you liked that."

"I didn't, but aight."

He was lying.

"Lemme stop teasin' yo ass. Stay safe baby daddy." Said a genuine Kentrell and Sheyaa nodded, a small smile on his face. He went to go for the door before he paused, and turned around.

He grabbed a distracted Kentrell by the chin before gently kissing the man's forehead.

"Get some sleep mama."

Now it was Kentrell's turn to look dumbfounded and Sheyaa left the room without another word.

----//----

wat yall think finna happen next? cuz i sure know what finna happen🌚

i just woke up so if there r errors, i apologize lol

luv yallllll🖤💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...