Bitches Broken Hearts/Billie...

By LePiMpP

You meet Billie and you instantly hit it off. little did you know you know have a few of the same friends. Bi... More

IM SORRY LMAOOOOOO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

14K 257 745
By LePiMpP

This hairstyle needs to make a return tho frfr 😍😍😍^^^
Thank you for 3k reads just as I posted last chapter and thanked you guys for 2k i had hit 3k in the same hour
Anyhoe enjoy the chapter 😃.

Billie's POV
Ever since the party y/n and I have talked way less than before. Yes we still see each other and all, but she seems more distant and sad. I hope she isn't still mad about the whole Q thing because it wasn't my intention. We both haven't brought up the the argument at the party and I feel like that's why she's been acting different. Today I was gonna try to fix things because I miss how we used to be. Y/n and I had plans to hang out with Diego, Ski, and Jah so I wouldn't see her until later on at their house.

The last time I saw Jah was when he was heatedly making out with y/n at the club and I started to cry in the bathroom. Im not mad at him at all because I wasn't even with y/n. I was just jealous it wasn't me at that moment, but now I'm the one doing that. I just hope he doesn't try to flirt with y/n or anything because she's my on the low girlfriend.

I already knew that y/n was gonna be there before me so I decided to get up and get ready for the day. I hopped in the shower and blasted music while washing my hair. Once I finished my shower I hopped out to wash my face, and brush my teeth before I slipped on my clothes.

Today I was wearing a black Louis Vuitton sweatsuit with black balenciaga shoes, and some shades to top off the outfit. I decided on putting my hair in a ponytail with two strands hanging on each side of my face (her hair is like the picture at the top hoes). I grab my keys and begin to head out of the house, and to Ski's house.

Y/n's POV
Since the party I have been a little distant with Billie. Yes we are still dating, and we still see each other a lot but how I act is a lot different. I used to be always happy, and now I'm a little more sad. It's mostly because I'm still hurt on how Billie acted at the party, and about the whole Q situation.

Also the more we go out the more secretive we have to be and I just want Billie to be out already. I understand that she doesn't want that at this moment and I have to deal with it. It's just that Billie still hasn't brought up the argument from the party last week, and I haven't either. I feel like I shouldn't be the one to have to bring it up to her because it seems that she still doesn't know why I was so upset that night.

At this point deep down I feel Billie doesn't want this relationship like I want it. I just hope she sees that I'm still a little upset. Today we were supposed to hang out with Diego, Ski, and Jah. I haven't seen Jah since the party where we drunkenly made out with each other but I feel like it won't be weird at all if we talk about it. I'm absolutely sure that Jah was as drunk as me and doesn't have feelings for me so it won't be hard to talk it out with each other. I just finished getting dressed in a PINK sweatsuit and some white air forces and was on my way to Ski's house right now.

I knew I was gonna get to his house before Billie so I had some time to talk to Jah. Also they said they wanted me to meet some of  their friends that were also coming over, so I was about to meet someone new people today. As I was blasting music in my car, I arrived at Ski's big ass house. I planned on vloging for my YouTube channel today so I grabbed my Gucci purse, and camera and headed to the doorstep. I knocked on the door and Diego opened the door for me with a blunt in his mouth.

"Wassup kid"

"Sup Diego", I said stepping into the the house and closing the door.

As soon as I did walk in the house, I heard loud voices and laughing meaning there were a few people here already. Before I could even go in there I needed to talk to Jah so I decided to ask Diego where he was.

"Hey Diego where's Jah at"

"He's in his room right now why"

"I need to talk to him real quick then I'll come in the living room just give me a sec", I said beginning to walking up the stairs.

Once I got up the stairs I slowly walked into Jah's room to see him laying in his bed humming to himself. He turned his head to me a let out a smile before sitting up on his bed. I went to sit next to him and began talking.

"Hey Jah long time no talk", I said giving him a hug.

"Yeah wassup with you"

"Nothing much I just need to talk to you about something"

"Yeah what about y/n", he said turning his head to look at me.

"I just wanted to know if it could not be weird between us after the you know... kiss at the club a few weeks back"

"I wasn't even thinking about making it weird between us y/n we were both drunk and it didn't mean anything and I wouldn't fuck up our friendship over a make out shesh we're all good vro", jah said giving me a hug.

Jah and I got off his bed and decided to go downstairs with everyone else. As we were at bottom of the stairs I was pulled into a door by my hand. When I turned around it was Billie standing inside the bathroom with me as she had me pressed against the door.

"Billie what-''

"Listen just let me talk I know we've been hanging out a lot and all and I can tell that you've been upset about something and I'm pretty sure it's about the party last week and I don't want you to feel sad because of me. I just wanna say I'm sorry for making you feel like I was fucking around with Q and all at the party. I just panicked because you almost told everyone about our relationship and I tried to not let them get suspicious and I'm Sorry I hurt your feelings with the things I said at the party. I mean it from the bottom of my heart that I only wanna be with you mamas. Im truly sorry", Billie said looking me straight in the eyes.

It's like she read all of my thoughts in my mind, and all my concerns about us, and I was really shocked.

"Wow", was all I said as she finished ranting.

"So do you forgive me I don't want you to be sad around me sometimes I want you to be happy around me and I wanna make it up to you"

"You know I could never stay mad at you bil", I said leaning in to peck Billie's lips.

When I pulled away from the kiss, Billie pulled me back in by my neck to deepen the kiss. After a while I pulled back before it got to heated, and I lost all control.

"Okay we need to stop Billie and go find everyone before they become suspicious", I said to Billie, and opened up the bathroom door.

I have Billie one quick peck before we headed towards the loud chatter coming from the living room. When we reached the living room we saw everyone laughing and smoking blunts while listening to music. As soon as we were in plain sight to everyone they stopped what they were doing and looked straight at Billie and I. I seen Diego, Ski, Jah, and a few new faces I haven't seen before. I guess that's who they wanted me to meet.

One guy had some dreads and a grill in his mouth. He was wearing a tracksuit with chains all over his neck. He sorta reminded me of bowser from all the Mario games.

When I seen the person next to him I was a little wide eyed. She was fair pale skin color and was wearing all black outfit that brought out her curves. She had wavy brown hair and a cute ass nose piercing. The thing that stood out most was her beautiful green eyes. It really brought out her complexion.

"Billie and y/n wassup vros", Ski said getting up to hug us.

When I was hugging Ski I felt like a presence was watching me. Once I pulled back I seen that the green eyed girl was looking at me. I ignored it and went to sit down in between Billie and Diego on the couch. Diego was rolling up his blunt, and began to introduce us to their friends that we didn't know.

"Billie and y/n this is Michael but we call him Trippie", Diego said pointing to Trippie smoking a blunt.

"Wassup I'm Trippie"

Billie and I waved at Michael and waited for Diego to introduce us to the girl.

"Oh and this is-''

"Hey guys my name is Lauren", Lauren said cutting off Diego.

Her voice was really raspy for a girl, but went with her perfectly well. I smiled at her and introduced myself, causing her to laugh. She had a nice laugh also. I'm not even gonna lie if I wasn't with Billie and had deep ass feelings for Billie then Lauren could get it. That wasn't gonna happen because I'm pretty happy with Billie and don't plan on ever leaving her side. Something about her interested me tho. I wanted to become friends with Lauren.

I began to turn on my camera so I could start vloging for my channel. In my vlog I show everyone chillin on the couch and what we were currently doing at the moment. I also introduced everyone in my vlog, and even joked around a lot with everyone. I was really enjoying myself with everyone especially Lauren. We kept joking around and laughing at little shit. If I'm being honest the blunts had us super high as I was recording.

I currently had my legs on Diego lap, and my head on Billie's shoulder rolling up another blunt as Jah started to switch up the music a bit. Instead of playing another trap song he played Propuesta Indecente through his speakers. I quickly lit my blunt and stood up to begin dancing.

"Ohh this is my shit Billie dance with me dude", I said holding out my hand for her to dance with me.

"No I don't wanna dance bitch this ain't dancing with the stars", she said chuckling at me.

"I'll dance with you bitch let's do it", Lauren said standing up.

I quickly gave Billie the camera to record this for the vlog, and went to an open space to begin dancing with Lauren. We began to bachata dance while everyone cheered us on. I knew how to dance bachata because of lessons, but Lauren knew exactly how to dance bachata to. I could tell she was Hispanic it was obvious.

Billie continued to record us dancing until the song ended, and everyone just applauded us. Before I could inhale the smoke in my mouth, Lauren took the blunt out my mouth and inhaled the blunt. She gave it back to me with a innocent look on her face.

"Damn you can dance bitch", I said chuckling.

"What can I say it's in my roots"

We began to walk back to our seats, and I sat back in between Billie and Diego.

"See Billie it's not hard to dance"

"Yeah whatever fuck you", Billie said chuckling and flicking me off.

Uh oh is someone jealous was the first thing that came to my mind.

After a little while of hanging out it was getting late, and it was time for me to head back to my house. I had to get home so I could edit and upload my vlog for tomorrow titled "look who I met".

"Alright guys I'm gonna head out I have to go edit this vlog", I said beginning to collect my things.

"Alright bye vro"

"Bye y/n"

"Bye nice meeting you"

"Bye girl"

"See you later bro"

"Aye y/n give me your Instagram", Lauren said holding out her phone.

I quickly put my Instagram into her phone, and headed towards the door. I walked out to my car and got in, starting the engine. Before I could pull off, Billie was at my car window. I rolled down the window and waited for her to speak.

"I know I already said bye but I wanted a kiss before you left mamas", she said.

"Such a baby Billie", I said while smirking.

I leaned out the window to give Billie a lingering kiss on the lips before pulling away, and driving off.

                              ——————

I have arrived back to my house to see Ashley on my couch eating my bag of takis I was saving for later. One thing I don't play with is my food. If any of my leftovers or chips go missing I go crazy. I stay ready to kill a bitch about my food. My siblings learned that the hard way. Since I haven't seen my bestie for a while I'll let it slide this once.

"Bitch you're always eating my fucking food"

"I was hungry don't blame me and I haven't seen you in a while bestie spill all the tea", Ashley said patting a seat next to her on the couch.

"Okay but give me my chips I have the munchies"

I began to fill Ashley on everything she missed except the part that me and Billie were dating.

"Oh and yeah I met some new friends today", I said to her.

"Who"

"This guy named Michael and this girl Lauren"

DING

I got a notification on instagram that Lauren had posted a photo so I decided to show Ashley how she looked.

"Wow she's pretty", Ashley said snatching my phone.

Laurenjauregui

Liked by xanxiety, theslumpgod, wherearetheavocados and 1,965,264 others

Laurenjauregui: glamour girl

View 10,284 comments

Xanxiety: had fun today sis

Theslumpgod: 👀✨

Y/ig: yesss bitch ✨🤪💗

2476 words
Hey guys this is a important question so if you see this please answer the question with your opinion Lauren or Jah?
Sorry if this way low key boring this is more of a filler chapter...
It'll all make sense soon enough
Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😃
Next update Friday 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

inked. By cassie

Fanfiction

219K 7.8K 34
When Billie makes a fake account on a dating app as a joke, she finds a girl who captures her interest; Carter Lee. Carter has a hard exterior and s...
95.1K 1.3K 56
when billie and madison's world's collide, their relationship will be put to the test. will billie be able to commit? -lowercase intended -a lil bit...
150K 3.8K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...
153K 3.8K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...