Give Your Heart A Break (Loui...

By courtney3243

Give Your Heart A Break is a story based on Neveah Miller and Louis Tomlinson. Join them as they fall for eac... More

A Little Bit Of Love
Pranking Wars

Give Your Heart A Break (Louis Tomlinson Story)

18 1 2
By courtney3243

CHAPTER 1

Neveah's Pov

Hi, my name is Nevaeh and I'm 20 years old. I am a total fan of One Direction and Louis is my favorite. I swear that boy kills me with his looks and his personality. Anyways, I live in Ireland and whats funny is Niall Horan is my neighbor. Yea I know. THE NIALL HORAN??? Well it's not that great because of all the fangirls but we are pretty close friends. Anyways on with the story.

I was sitting in my room playing my guitar when there was a knock on the door. I ran downstairs to open the door and Niall was standing there covered in scratches. "Oh my god what happened?" I said. "One word. Fangirls." I couldn't help it anymore and I burst out laughing. He gave me a look that said " shut up".

I led him into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit. He took the band-aids out and placed them on his cuts. "So, next week the lads are going to stay with me. Do you want to meet them?" He asked. "Of course I do!!!" I replied. He just laughed and shook his head at me and I just glared.

Once his cuts were all taken care of, he went through the secret tunnel we had built in case of fangirl attacks and headed home. I could hear him singing Moments in the tunnel and my heart melted. Out of all the boys, I think Niall had the most amaZayn voice ever.

1 WEEK LATER

Today the boys arrived in Ireland. I couldn't wait to meet them! Niall wouldn't let me come to the airport to pick them up because he thought I would freak. Pshh I totally wouldn't.... Well maybe I would. Anyways, Niall said that in order for me to meet the boys, I had to make Niall food. And by food he means a pancake stack as a big as Africa. I swear, that boy would eat and elephant.

I was finishing the last of the pancakes when I heard, "FOR NARNIA!" And who would it be but Louis Tomlinson himself. He came over to me and said, "Don't worry ma'am, Superman is here to save you!" I swear I could have just fainted right there and then but I kept my cool. I gave him a weird look and gave him a stack of pancakes.

"Lads, this is my best friend Neveah. Neveah, these are Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn. I got series of "hey's" and a Vas' Happenin from Zayn. I said my hello's and gave them each a stack of pancakes. They each had around five but I gave Niall fifteen.

I looked over and saw Louis staring at me. I had butterflies in my stomach and he blushed when he realized I caught him staring. I blushed too and Liam made eye contact with me. He started wiggling his eye brows and I could tell me and him would be the closest.

Well hey guys, this is my first story on wattpad. Let me introduce myself. My name is Courtney, I am 13 and I love sports. I am a massive fan of One Direction and Niall is my favorite. I live in Indiana and I live in the country. This chapter is dedicated to my best friend Rachael Ann:) love ya! Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will update everyday if I can. Well I will update tomorrow and don't forget to vote and comment!! Bye! Picture is Neveah by the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...